Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 6: Corporate sell out

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Corporate sell out - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

Pop! I see that little fucking ball flying high and coming towards me as I wonder how the fuck Coach Wilson talked me into this,

It is mid-April and I am in my element. I have accepted the fact that I am here. I have forgotten about my past life. I am forgetting about my mother, stepfamily, and the friends I left behind. Oh wait, I had no friends, except for Jeremy and Josh, who I never got to know a lot about.

Martina and I are still best friends and are still in ‘not together ‘ status. We wear our hearts that I gave her for a Christmas present that I bought for her. The gold hearts clip together on a separate chain. Martina wears the heart with my name on it, and I wear the heart with her name on it. We have a great relationship and we still have that special bond between us.

I haven’t seen Katy or Mrs. Kennedy since Christmas break. On several occasions I have went to their house to talk to either Katy or her mother hoping that my father would be home, but I always lose my nerve and walk away.

Gloria is not on lockdown anymore and I’ve been trying to keep away from her not wanting another confrontation. She still acts as if nothing happened and is still trying to get my attention.

My therapy with Dr. Wilson is going great. I told her everything that I found out and was told by Grandma and Mrs. Kennedy. She told me that I shouldn’t pursue it anymore, and that I should confront my mother instead. This will never happen.

“Confronting your biological father could ruin everything that we’ve accomplished,” she said. “He may not even remember your mother or even care. He might say something to you that will bring us back to square one.”

I run towards the ball as it is in the air. Thinking that it is going to drop, but it flies over my head. I hate baseball. Even watching the game is boring. I want football. It is Friday and I have been trying out for the baseball team since Monday under Coach Wilson’s pleads.

“What the fuck is your major malfunction Shields,” Coach Harris screams. I don’t know what his problem is. Our school only plays four games before the school year is over the third week in May He has been screaming at me all week. “You can catch a football, but you can’t catch a fucking baseball!”

After practice, I find out that I didn’t make the baseball team as I try to hide my smile. “Maybe next year,” Coach Wilson says slapping me on the back. “Maybe you’ll find another sport to play.”

“I want football,” I say trying not to sound disappointed for the help. “Is there any way that I can go to school here next year and play for a local school?”

“I’m not sure I’ll have to ask,” Coach Wilson replies. “Well, you not making the baseball team gives us more time to train for the martial arts competitions coming up in June after school ends.” I forgot about the local tournaments. Coach Wilson has been training us hard, and has told us we have a good chance of bringing home some trophies.

After school, I grab my dirty clothes and head to the shuttle. Usually Martina would come along, but her and Lorenzo are heading home for the weekend. Martina is going home for her mother’s birthday and Lorenzo’s dad is taking him to visit a college university.

I stand there waiting for the shuttle as more people gather around also waiting for the shuttle. I am suddenly grabbed by the arm and swung around, and I am now facing a blond dressed in orange with her DDs trying to get out.

“Okay, so you’ve been avoiding me since Christmas break and I want to know why,” Gloria demands with venom. I don’t know what to say as I’m looking around for help and wondering why she is out by herself. I see a lady cadre running towards us when I feel a slap across my face.” Tell me WHY! Why George, why won’t you talk to me.”

“Gloria,” the female cadre shouts. “You are now on lockdown for thirty days.” She grabs Gloria and pulls her away as Gloria is glaring at me and I see those same eyes. The eyes that I saw back in December when she attacked me. The eyes that had no soul.


Saturday morning, I finish my run and my workout. Grandma left to eat breakfast with her friends. I skip the shower and eat a bowl of cereal. At my old home, if you could call it that Saturday mornings was yard work during this time of year. I head out to the garage and find everything I need. The grass isn’t long enough to mow yet so I rake the leaves and trim the hedges and roses in both the front and backyard. I am putting everything away in the garage when a car pulls up in the driveway and grandma gets out of the passenger side as Peggy gets out of the driver’s side.

“Oh George,” grandma chastises as Peggy is staring at me with lust in her eyes as I realize that I took my shirt off. “You don’t need to do that.”

“Grandma,” I start. “You give me a monthly allowance and I need to earn it.” I see grandma’s eyes tear up as she gives me a hug.

She starts to say something when she is interrupted. “Emily,” Peggy says still staring at my naked chest. “Can I borrow him? I need my yard done until I can find another grounds keeper, who quit last month. I’ll pay you George. All I need is the pool cleaned and some hedges and roses trimmed.”

“You don’t have to pay me Peggy,” I say grabbing my t-shirt and putting it on.

“You’re right Emily, he is a sweetheart,” Peggy says frowning as I put my t-shirt on. Grandma gives me another hug as I get into Peggy’s car and we drive away heading towards her house.


“Here is everything,” Peggy says pointing to a large shed. “After you trim the hedges, rake the leaves, and clean the pool, I’ll tell Rosa to show you how to add the chlorine.”

Peggy’s house sits up towards the road, so it doesn’t take long to rake the leaves and trim the hedges in the front yard. The back is even easier, because of the large pool and pool house with just some hedges around the fence line. After trimming the hedges, I grab a wide broom and start sweeping around the pool. I feel like I’m being watched when I look and see Rosa and Peggy staring at me through the sliding glass door with grins on their faces.

Rosa isn’t wearing her usual maid uniform. She is wearing a tight pair of cut-off jeans with her hair in a ponytail. I can’t believe Peggy is in her fifties. She looks more like my mother’ age, red hair that shows no signs of graying and a slim body with D-cup.

When I finish sweeping, I head towards the shed to put the broom away. I look at the window to see if Peggy and Rosa are still staring at me. My jaw drops, because they are not staring at me. Rosa and Peggy are in a lip-lock. What the fuck. I head to the shed to put everything away trying to adjust my cock, which is trying to rip through my pants.

After putting things away, I turn to see Rosa standing there. “Nice ass,” Rosas says in her heavy Latina accent. “Follow me I need help with something.” I follow her into the pool house as I stare at her ass. The tight cut-off shorts leave nothing to the imagination. Her long slender legs lead up to a magnificent ass, that she is putting more sway into, knowing that I’m watching. The pool house looks like a large room with a sitting area with a large couch, TV and a small kitchen. She closes the door turns and wraps herself around my sweaty body.

“What is it about you that drives me crazy,” she asks rubbing herself against my sweaty body. She pushes me back onto the couch and starts kissing me. Like a horny teenage boy, I kiss back swirling my tongue with hers. Then she stands up and starts ripping off her clothes as I do the same. When we are fully naked, we stand and stare at each other. Her long black hair is still in a pony tail. Her body is tanned with no tan lines and a landing patch just above her pussy. Her B-cups are firm with dark nipples that are hard with arousal. She is staring at my sweaty body, stopping at my cock, which at full mast, and says something in Spanish. She pushes me back on the couch, straddle me, and lines my cock up to her entrance.

She starts kissing me as she slowly lowers herself onto my cock. I moan when I am fully inside of her. She doesn’t wait to adjust to my size. She starts grinding her crotch against me moaning in pleasure and bouncing up and down on me like a mad woman.

I don’t know how long we’re going at it as I’m trying not to come in her tight pussy, when the door opens. “What the fuck Rosa,” I hear Peggy yell as Rosa stops and I’m scared. “You are supposed to be working, and I catch you fucking the grounds keeper. Now I have no choice, but to punish you.”

“No mammy, no,” Rosa says with no fear in her voice as I get suspicions. I look over Rosa’s shoulder and see Peggy wearing a black leather corset garter with black nylon stockings. But that is not what caught my eye. I cringe as I see a strap-on dildo in place of her panties.

She has something in her hand, squirts it onto her dildo, and rubs it around. She positrons herself between my legs and behind Rosa whispering into her ear, “Make him come in your pussy, so that I can lick it out.”

Rosa squeals as I feel Peggy push forward. “IIIEEE,” Rosa screams in my ear as I feel Peggy ramming her in the ass with the dildo. I start getting into it as I pump my hips up into her.

I don’t know how long we’re going at it as Rosa screams and her pussy tightens. “IIIEEEE!” That was all it took as I unload into her with one last pump, planting my seed deep inside her as we collapse out of breath.

Peggy pulls out of Rosa’s ass and sits back pulling of the dildo. Rosa rolls off of my semi-hard cock as I’m still trying to catch my breath.

“Oh no you don’t mister,” Peggy grins. “It’s time for you to clean this old lady’s pipes.” She gets between my legs and engulfs half my cock into her mouth. It doesn’t take her experienced mouth long to get me hard again. When I’m hard again, she gets between Rosa’s legs and stick her ass in the air. “Now get the cob-webs out.”

I obey and position myself behind her tight ass. I push my cock into the older woman’s pussy as she moans into Rosa’s pussy. I realize older women have more experience. Peggy is great, rocking her ass onto my cock and squeezing it with her pussy muscles. She is amazing and after, I don’t know how long,. Peggy screams into Rosas pussy and Rosa screams as I unload for the second time, but this time into my older lover. I fall back onto the floor gasping for air.

“You guys set me up,” I say still out of breath as Peggy and Rosa giggle.

“Hey,” Peggy starts as Rosa giggles. “We needed some work done and you were the MAN for the job.”

I walk out of Peggy’s house with three hundred dollars in my pocket and two women with smiles on their face.


I get to the sidewalk as a limousine passes by and pulls into the Kennedy home. I start to walk back down the hill towards home, when I hear, Young man. I turn and see a tall African-American man running towards me. “Young man. Mr. Kennedy would like to speak with you.” I freeze. Mr. Kennedy my father. Wants to speak with me.

I follow the guy to the Kennedy’s driveway as I see a guy get out of the limousine. He stands up and looks at me with a grin on his face as if he recognizes me from somewhere. He is 6’4”, wearing an expensive suit. He reeks of cigarette smoke and alcohol. He is huge, four hundred pounds at least.

Is he my father? Will I finally find closure or will it turn out as Dr. Wilson said, back to square one.

“Hello young man. My name is Thomas Kennedy,” He says holding out his hand as I shake it.

“George Shields,” I reply as he grins.

“George,” he starts. “Did you do the neighbors yard?” I nod as he continues. “We had the same grounds keeper and he quit.” He looks at me and starts coughing as he continues. “Will you take care of my yard? It’s not a lot of work.” I am still freaked out that I’m actually talking to my FATHER. My real FATHER “How much do you charge.”

“Sir,” I say as he coughs again. “I can only work on weekends. And you pay me what you feel is fair.”

“That’s my boy,” he says coughing again as I stare at him in confusion. “That is how I got started in business. Make the customer state his price. Come by tomorrow at noon and clean out the pool and next weekend you can start on the rest of the property.” For some reason I’m not getting a mean vibe from him.

At dinner, I tell grandma what happened with Mr. Kennedy after I did Peggy’s yard (not adding the fact that I also did Rosa and Peggy). Grandma gave the same warning that Dr. Wilson gave me.


I knock on Mr. Kennedy’s door at ten minutes to twelve. A man in his mid-thirties answers the door. “George Shields,” he asks as I nod. “Follow me. Mr. Kennedy is on the phone.” He leads me to the back of the mansion and out of the sliding glass doors and into the backyard. I remember the yard from Christmas Eve minus all of the chairs and tables. “Would you like something to drink?”

“No thank you sir,” I say as he points to a chair and I sit.

I sit and wait. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I know from what everyone has told me that Mr. Kennedy is a mean person, but I still need to know him. I need to know where I come from. Dr. Wilson warned me, but I need to know. I hear someone come out of the house as I also hear a familiar cough.

“George.” Mr. Kennedy says. “Walter, bring George a sandwich and a coke.” I try to refuse as he waves me off. He sits in front of me as I smell cigarettes and alcohol. “I knew it was you, when I saw you Christmas Eve. I’m assuming you are living with your grandmother. You do not look like the pictures that I was sent two years ago, when I finally found you.” I’m staring at him surprised as he goes into another coughing fit. Walter brings me a sandwich and a cola. He sets a bottle of whisky and a shot glass in front of Mr. Kennedy.

“George, I don’t know what you’ve heard about me, but I am a bad man.” I start to say something as he holds up his hand. He lights up a cigarette and continues. “You look like my son Wayne,” may he rest in peace. He killed himself his first year in college.” Wait Wayne? Didn’t Katy tell me that Wayne is in College. “He hated me and my daughter Katy hates me. And rightly so. I sexually abused her.” Why is he telling me this? Dr. Wilson was right, maybe I don’t need to know my father.

“George, eat your sandwich,” he orders as he smokes his cigarette and coughs again. I follow orders and I bite into my sandwich, which is really good. Ham and cheese. “I hired a private detective after Wayne died to find you. He gave me pictures of you in junior high and informed me that you were a fat bulled kid. the same as I was in school. Then he showed me football pictures of you a year later. I was so proud ... Then you disappeared again. Like your mother did. When I got her pregnant, I asked her to let me have you. But she wanted fame as an actor, which I couldn’t give her. I sent her to some interviews, but she was lousy and cocky. No one would work with her. She told me that I would never see you or claim you as my son.”

He drunk a shot of whisky and lit another cigarette. “Yes, I’m a bad man and your mother was the only young girl that I impregnated. She told me she was on birth control, but it was a trap.”

“Son,” he says as I cringe and he coughs. “I don’t know how much longer I have to live, but I’m taking care of my wife and daughter. And you will be taken care of also. I want to get to know you and make things right. I’ve wronged so many people and I want to make things right with the two children I have left.”

Not letting me get a word in, he stands up. “We will continue this conversation next Saturday. Walter will show you what needs to be done,” he finishes and walks away leaving me more confused than ever before.

While Walter is showing me where everything is, I glance at the window and see Mrs. Kennedy glaring at me.


“That sounds like he accepts you as his son, however I wonder why he never tried to find you before his son Wayne died,” Dr. Wilson says after I told her the story of meeting my biological father. It is Monday morning and not my normal Thursday session. “I am wondering why your mother didn’t give him custody of you. That would have been the best solution if she didn’t want you.”

“Revenge.” I think out loud. My mouth always talks, before my brain kicks in.

“Maybe,” Dr. Wilson says, “I would love to have your mother in here with us.” I scowl at her. “George, I think your mother has more issues than hating you, because of her mistakes.” I cringe at the thought of ever seeing her again. In fact, I NEVER want to see her again. We finish our chat and I head off to my first class.


I am the last one at the lunch table as I sit down beside Martina and join the conversation.

“So, what’s everyone doing for spring break,” Brittany asks with a mouth-full of food. Darn British girls. No manners. “I have no plans, so we should all think of something.”

“I have a family reunion on my dad’s yacht,” Lionel points out.

“My dad is taking me to visit another college,” Lorenzo adds as Pia, Brittany, and Martina look at me.

“I have no plans,” I say. I start to say some something else, when I see Lionel and Lorenzo stop eating and stare behind Martina, who is sitting beside me.

“Get away from him you bitch,” I hear a familiar voice shout. “He is mine!”

My instincts take over as I stand up, knocking my chair away and stand behind Martina just in time as I feel a sharp object in my side, that I know was meant for Martina.

“You are mine George,” Gloria yells in my face as I see those blank eyes with no soul. Then she is tackled to the ground kicking and screaming. “You are mine George! No-matter where you go I WILL FIND YOU!” She screams one last time as she is dragged away.

I look down at my right side and see a steak knife in my side with the tip sticking out of my back. As everyone is running around wondering what’s going on, I look down at Martina who looks scared. Then I pull the knife out. That was a stupid idea as I feel warm liquid running down my leg. Then I black out.


I wake up in an ambulance with a tube in my arm, and feeling light headed. “You’re going to be fine,” a cute blonde-haired lady says. “We’ll get you to the hospital, and get you stitched up. Oh, and by the way,” she continues. “The next time you are stabbed, don’t pull the knife out.” I didn’t like the way she said that. The NEXT time? I look over and see Coach Wilson sitting there looking at me grinning and shaking his head.

I am rushed into the hospital as Coach Wilson stays back to fill out paperwork. And the nurse shoots something into the tube leading to my arm and I’m out.


I open my eyes and see grandma smiling at me. “There’s the hero. You saved Martina,” she says as her eyes tear up. “But if you ever do that again...” She pauses and kisses my forehead without finishing her sentence as I smile at her. My grandmother, who I love so much.

“The doctor said that you are going to be fine,” grandma smiles. “They had to put you out so that the doctor could open you up a little more to make sure that no organs were damaged. They want to keep you overnight for observation. I will get you in the morning, but right now, I need to go to the school and find out what is going on.”


It is morning, and I am sitting in a wheel chair in the waiting-room waiting for grandma to come get me, and sign me out. I don’t know why they made me sit in a wheelchair. Other than a little pain in my side, I feel fine. I am watching the TV, when out of the corner of my eye, I see a brown haired heavy-set girl walk through the door, sit, and start bawling. I look at her concerned and immediately recognize her.

“Katy,” I ask, wondering why she is here.

She looks up at me with her face covered with tears. “George!” She screams standing up and jumping into my lap as I cringe in pain. “He’s dead.” What is she talking about? Before I could ask out loud she says, “our father is dead.”

What!? Our father? Does she know? And how did she find out? My mind is in a hundred question mode as she stands up and runs off, before I could ask any questions.


Grandma picks me up and I tell her about the confrontation with Katy, and that my biological father is dead. We are in the back seat as John is driving us home. “Would you like me to find out what happened grandma asks. And are you okay?”

Am I okay? I am more worried about Katy. The only loss that I’m feeling is that I never got to talk to him again and get the rest of the story, that he promised to tell me. Now I will never know anymore than what he has already told me. Now I will never know who I really am.

“He told me that he was going to talk to me more on Saturday,” I say disappointed. “Can you find out when the funeral is? I would like to be there for Katy.”

Grandma grabs my hand. “You are always thinking of other’s needs before your own,” Grand says starting to tear up. “If only your mother could be like you. I’ll find out when the funeral is going to be held.”

Grandma sits back and sighs. “The school doesn’t want you back until Thursday,” grandma says as I look at her concerned. “They have Gloria McDonald on lock down and are processing the paperwork to have her removed from the school. Dr. Wilson has told the school board that Gloria needs the help that the school or she can’t give to her.” Grandma pauses and takes a deep breath. “The school is scared, because her father is some high powered lawyer from Georgia and is running for a senate seat in the next election.”

I am wondering what this means to me when she adds. “George, her father has enough power to shut down the school if he doesn’t get his way.” Now that makes since. I may be only fifteen, but I know that the school is family owned and they do NOT want to be shut down. A lot of teachers and staff members would be out of a job. “You can go back to school on Thursday, and I want you to discuss your father’s death with Dr. Wilson.”


“How do you feel,” Dr. Wilson asks. I look at her confused. I’ve had two things happen in the last few days, and she asks me ‘how do you feel’. It is Thursday evening and I’m sitting in Dr. Wilson’s office for my weekly session.

I started back to school today. Gloria was sent home yesterday even with her father’s threats to shut down the school. Lorenzo gave me a full-on hug thanking me for saving his sister. “I called my dad and told him what you did,” he said. “He said that he is thankful for you, and said that you are good for his Martina.”

Martina won’t leave my side. She won’t discuss what happened, but I can tell that our bond is even closer now.

“Betrayed,” I say as Dr. Wilson sits back in her chair waiting for me to continue. “My mother never told me who my father was. I had to find out on my own. I wanted to know where I come from.” My eyes start tearing up. “But it’s too late. And Gloria,” I add. “I don’t know what her mental problems are, but she tried to hurt someone very close to me. I have never given her ANY hint that I wanted a relationship with her.”

“Okay, I can’t discuss Gloria’s mental issues, but I can tell you that she had an un-healthy attraction to you,” Dr. Wilson answers. “As for your father, I suggest you let it go.” I stare at her confused. “You are your own person. I don’t want you to worry about what kind of person your mother and father are. Take a step back and ask yourself, ‘What kind of person do I want to be?’.” I ponder that for a moment and nod my head in agreement.


After school on Friday, I am waiting for the shuttle. Grandma sent me a message asking me not to bring Martina home, but she would have John pick her up Saturday morning. Martina was upset, but cheered up when I told her she could come on Saturday.

I get off the shuttle and out the gate. I am surprised to see a guy get out of the back seat and holding the door open for me. He is a tall bald man in his late sixties and dressed in an expensive suit.

“George,” he says holding out his hand as I shake it and get in the car and he follows.

I sit by grandma as the guy sits beside me on the other side. “George, I would like you to meet Charles Buckley, CEO of Buckley and Maw. He has been our lawyer for over thirty-five years. He specializes in trust funds, business, and underage trustees.” Okay, so I’m not dumb as I look at grandma in fear. “Oh, no George,” grandma says grabbing my hand. “Not yet.” I don’t like the way she said that.

“I received a call this morning from Thomas Kennedy’s lawyer for you to attend the reading of his will. And to bring a lawyer, which is now Charles.” I look at grandma confused and start to ask a question, when Charles interrupts.

“George,” Charles starts. “Your grandmother told me the history of Thomas admitting that he is your father and wanted custody of you. Thomas was a rich and powerful man. Not only did he have a very lucrative agency business, but also has business’ he acquired before and during his founding of the company that made him a multi-millionaire.”

He pauses. “George you wouldn’t be invited if you weren’t on his Will. Your grandmother asked me to represent you, if you will let me.” I nod my head and look at grandma as she smiles.

We arrive at a tall building and ride the elevator up to the thirteenth floor. We are escorted into a large conference room. There is a medium crowd and I see Mrs. Kennedy and Katy. We sit in the back and wait. There are whispers as people are talking amongst themselves.

Everyone stops talking, when a man walks in and sits behind a huge desk. He puts an urn down on his desk, opens a thick folder, and starts reading. The words were as if he was speaking in another language, so being the fifteen year old boy, I zone out.

It is a couple hours later and I’m almost asleep, when I snap out of my stupor. “And to Katy Kennedy. My daughter, who I neglected and abused, I leave my hotel franchise, with the option to sell, I’m sorry for all of the hurt I put you through.”

“And to my wife, who put up with me. I leave the agency, with the option to sell and be on the board of directors. I leave the house and all of my private properties all over the world.”

“And last. I made many mistakes with my son Wayne, who I hope I am joined with him after the reading of this Will. However, my youngest son who probably doesn’t know I exist. I leave the first business I owned. The first business I took a chance on.

“To George Shields, I leave ‘Camp Zion’ with the agreement that he does not sell it until he is twenty two and Graduates College. I want him to learn how to run a business and make me proud. He has full ownership and decision making as if he is of legal age.

“As for my ashes, the instructions for where I want them poured will be placed inside of my urn and given to George Shields to pour on, now his property.”

Everyone gets up and starts walking out as I sit wondering what the fuck is going on. I start to leave as Katy runs to me, hugs me, and whispers in my ear. “Dad left me a lot. I don’t have to work if I don’t want to.” She starts crying as I hug her tight. “My brother killed himself. But I still have a brother. And I love you.” I cringe as I remember trying to do the same thing.

“I love you too sis,” I say as I start to cry.

I am given the urn by the man reading the will and he tells me the instructions are inside. When I get home grandma explains the legal issues to me. I have full ownership of whatever he gave me and have authority over whatever he gave to me.

She lays a thick folder on the table and says, “I will read about this ‘Camp Zion’ and explain it to you in the morning.”


Saturday morning, grandma and I are eating breakfast as she is explaining what she read about the business. She tells me that ‘Camp Zion’ is a family camp a thousand acres. When Thomas first bought it over thirty years ago, it had a lodge with a hundred cabins and was only open during the summer. Now it has over two hundred and fifty cabins. The lodge was rebuilt with a dining facility and an indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym.

“The cabins are booked year round with customers having to book a cabin a year in advance,” grandma continues. “Wealthy people from the entire world come there to spend a week or a month with their families. It has even been known to have a president or two stay there. The reason it is popular is, because of the location. It is fifteen minute from ski resorts, fishing and hunting areas, golf courses and a big town that has clubs and casinos,” Grandma continues as I listen intently. “Thomas Kennedy was a mean man, but he had a mind for business.”

After breakfast, Charles stops by to talk to grandma and I. “George. I recommend you take a trip up there as soon as possible to introduce yourself to the people that run the camp and take a tour,” Charles suggests. As I think about it. “I called the manager last night to inform him of the change in ownership The sooner the better so that they can meet you.”

A light bulb goes off in my head. “Spring break starts next Wednesday,” I say as Charles nods his head. “Can I bring some friends,” I continue, remembering that the girls wanted to do something on spring break.

“It’s your property,” grandma grins. “Bring who you want. as long as you let, your grandma tag along.” I give her a hug letting her know that I can’t do this without her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.