Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 5: The Truth Is...

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Truth Is... - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

“Okay, start from the beginning,” Dr. Wilson says. It’s Thursday and tomorrow is the last day before Christmas break. Martina and I have come to an agreement. She says that yes, we are soul mates, however we are also best friends and can fuck like bunnies.

“We are together, but NOT together,” Martina said. I will never understand women. Especially Martina.

Maybe Dr. Wilson can give me advice. Dr. Wilson was true to her word. Gloria is on lockdown and is escorted everywhere she goes, however Dr. Wilson said that after Christmas break she has to put her on regular schedule, which means she is still a regular special teen that is on good behavior.

I focus my attention on Dr. Wilson, who knows nothing about my past.

“My mother was sixteen, when I was born,” I begin as Dr. Wilson leans back in her chair as if she is getting ready to watch a good movie. “My grandmother told me that my mother was a wild child and hung out with a bad crowd. My mother told my grandmother that it was one of four guys and didn’t know who my father is. When I was born, her mother and father raised me until I was five so that my mother could finish high school. Then they put her through college. When she was in college, she met a college professor, who was a widowed doctor ten years older than she was.

“She married him and rips me away from my grandparents, telling them that they will never see us again. For nine years, I lived with three people that didn’t know I existed. I’m like a pimple on your face that disappears for awhile and then comes back so you pinch it to make it go away again.

“My step dad never acknowledged me. I was extra baggage to him. My mother hated me. I always wanted her to love me, but I was a mistake to her. Something she should have never done.

“My step sister Jenny, was ashamed of me. She told me to never tell anyone that I was her step brother. She would tell me to stay in my room when she had friends over. I was a disgrace to her and she would watch me get beat in school. And what hurt the most, is that my mother treated Jenny as her own child, and treated me like the un-wanted step child.”

I look at Dr. Wilson, who is staring at me. She is much different from Dr, Jackson. Dr. Jackson would be writing on her notepad. Dr. Wilson hasn’t said a word and is listening intently.

She is still listening as I continue. “What hurts the most is that my mother doesn’t even know who my biological father is or she’s not telling.”

“George,” Dr, Wilson finally chimes in and starts to write in her notebook. “Sorry, I usually don’t stop a patient unless I need to interject something that will help them.” I do respect how she is a good listener and I wait for her to continue. “I believe your mother knows who your father is.” I wonder how she would know that when she continues. “I believe the reason your mother hates you is, because your biological father disappointed her in some way. Maybe he coercer her into having sex by promising her something like money, fame or even marriage. I am assuming this, because I think she is taking it out on you.” I think about what she said. Is my mother hiding who my real father is? And does she hate me, because of him? “If she honestly didn’t know who your father was, she wouldn’t hate you.”

“Now let’s get to why those scars are on your wrists and how you ended up back with your grandmother.”

I tell her the rest of the story. About how I was overweight and bullied. I tell her about the last time I was beat on the last day of junior high. Then I came home and found the razor. I tell her about being sent to my Uncles farm and losing weight and my reformation. Then I ended with catching my mother fucking my football coach and being cut-off from the family and sent here to keep me silent.

“How did you feel when you decided to take your life,” she asked leaning forward waiting for my answer,

The question was not hard, because I knew how I felt. Dr. Wilson seemed surprised when I answered so quickly without pausing to think about the question. “Alone,” I say as I my eyes start tearing up and I continue. “I felt abandoned and unwanted. I felt like that maybe I let my family down. I didn’t measure up. I also felt pain of being a weakling. Not able to defend myself or be the person that my mother wanted me to be. I felt that if I was gone everyone would be happy.” I sigh. “I would finally be happy.”

Dr. Wilson smiles. “That’s progress,” she says. Now we start to find a solution to control those feelings.” She closes her notebook. “George, we will continue this after Christmas break. I do need to ask ... how are you feeling now?”

“Like a weight has been lifted off of me,” I say as I sigh and Dr. Wilson smiles.


First day of Christmas break and I wake up at four in the morning. I pull my morning wood out of grandma’s ass-crack, who is spooned against me. I like it when she sneaks in my room and sleeps with me. It lets me know that I’m wanted. I kiss her cheek and crawl out of bed to go on my morning run and work out.

I run my usual ten mile route. It’s a quiet Saturday morning and I start to notice the neighborhood. The houses are closer together than those in my old neighborhood, however they are much larger, and they have long backyards. You could say the owners are very rich, like my grandmother.

I love my long Saturday morning runs. My mind opens up and it gives me a chance to relax and think. My session with Dr. Wilson opened my mind. She said that she thought that my mother knows who my father is, because she is focusing her hate for him onto me. It makes little sense to me, but I trust Dr. Wilson.

I was sad to part with Martina for the Christmas break. I really do believe there is a bond between us and we were meant to be together. There is an invisible connection between us that we can’t explain.

Lorenzo is happy for his sister and me. He knows that Martina is using the ‘We’re not a couple’ phrase, but he knows that we are in love. Lorenzo’s father is happy that I promised to take care of Martina next year, which makes me sigh in relief knowing that I won’t disappear in an unmarked grave in the woods or fish bait. Yes, I watch too many gangster movies.

I am running out of the park and across the street, when a car speeds around the corner. I jump so that the car won’t run me over as I slide across the hood, top of the car and land on the road as the car comes to a screeching halt.

I am on my back when I hear the car door open and then I see Katy looking down at me. She is swaying as she looks at me and starts laughing hysterically. She laughs so hard that she staggers to the curb and sits down. Then she turns from laughter to bawling. I get up, sit beside her, and wrap my arms around her as she cries on my shoulder.

“It’s okay,” I sooth. She reeks of alcohol.

“My boyfriend broke up with me again,” she sobs. “My life is shit and not worth living.” I know that feeling as I remember the day I tried to end the pain.

She starts to calm down. “Your life will get better,” I say as she stops crying and wipe her eyes. As if, I’m one to give advice on the subject. “A guy is no reason to get drunk and hate your life.”

“A guy,” she asks with sarcasm. “It’s not just boyfriend problems. My life is more fucked up than you think.” Wow, I would love to know a life that is more fucked up than mine is.

“Want to talk about it,” I ask. “I really want to hear about a life that is more fucked up than mine is.”

“Only if you go first,” she says. “Since you think, your life is worse.”

“Ok, you asked for it,” I warn. It should be easy, because I spilled my guts to Dr. Wilson a couple days ago.

I didn’t give her the whole story, just the short version. I told her about my mother giving birth to me at age sixteen and my grandparents raising me until she graduated college. I told her about being alienated by my step-father and step-sister. I wasn’t going to tell her about the suicide attempt, but I think it’s relevant since she said that her life isn’t worth living.

“I was about a hundred pounds overweight,” I continue as she scoffs not believing me as if I can actually make this shit up. “My step-sister Jenny was even ashamed of me. She would tell me to stay in my room when she had friends over and told me to never tell anyone at school that I was her step-brother. It’s not as if I had friends or anyone to talk to anyway.”

I’m staring into space as I’m telling my story and remember the shitty parts of my life. I glance at Katy thinking that she lost interest, but she is staring at me waiting for me to continue. “On the last day of junior high, I was on my way home and was beat up by bullies ... It isn’t like it didn’t happen everyday ... It’s just this particular day, I had enough of the loneliness and bullying.” I pause and take a deep breath. “When I got home, I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and saw a razor on the counter.” I stop and turn my wrists around as she looks at them. “Who’s more fucked up now?”

“So. Is that it,” she asked. “And how did you end up here?”

I continue the story of waking up in the hospital with my mother yelling at me and being sent to my step-Uncles farm where I learned how to cope with my life, and lost weight.

“The visit to my Uncle’s house was the best thing that happened to me. He got me into shape, taught me how to fight, and even got me on the football team. When I got back, no one knew my past or who I was. I was considered the new guy. I was suddenly making friends and a big football player on the varsity team as a freshman.” I pause as Katy is really interested and impatient for me to continue.

“So, why are you here,” she asks prodding me to continue.

“I walked in on my mom fucking my football coach,” I continue as Katy gasps. “That night she put me on a plane here to my grandmother’s house to keep me quiet. She was worried that I would tell her rich husband. I wouldn’t have told anyone. Hell, I was getting my life together. Making friends and doing something other than sitting at home feeling sorry for myself.” My eyes tear up as I remember all of the pain, when Katy puts an arm around me.

“Are you ready for my fucked up life,” she asks as I nod. “My dad is a stinking rich pedophile,” she starts as I look at her surprised. “He is the owner of an agency company. His company manages a lot of actors, singers, and other talents across the country, which makes him pretty powerful.” I still don’t get what she is talking about.

Then I remember what pedophile means, and I look at her as she nods. “From age twelve to sixteen,” she says looking down. “At sixteen, I was too old for him.” She continues in anger as I listen. Not wanting to interrupt. “He’s been to court many times since I can remember, for promising underage girls sex for stardom. He is powerful and is friends with powerful people. So he gets away with it. Even my mother, who knows, is afraid to leave him. So ... Is your life more fucked up than mine?”

Wow, I can’t image that life of being abused by your own father. And abusing others. Yeah I was ignored and hated by my family, but never abused. I was abused, but not sexually.

“George,” she says, getting ready to ask a question. I look into her eyes, when she stiffens. “Fuck, you look like my brother. Except he has a lot more weight and is not as muscular as you. Okay ... So ... What college do you go to?”

“Katy, I’m only fifteen,” I say thinking to myself what the fuck.

“Your face looks like Wayne’s, but your body...” I see lust in her eyes as she continues. “I don’t care how old you are. I get that from my piece of shit dad. Would you like to escort me to my dad’ annual Christmas Eve party?”

I think for minute. How old is she why would she ask a stranger to a party? I was ready to say yes, under my better judgment, and not wanting to hurt her feelings. Then I remembered that Brittany asked me to a Christmas Eve party and I promised that I would go with her.

“I’m sorry,” Katy I start. “I promised someone that I would go to a party on the same night.” She sighs. “I would like to go out with you sometime. Maybe we can do something while I’m on Christmas break.”

Katy stares at me. “No, its okay,” she says. “Who wants to go out with a fat bitch like me any way.” That’s harsh.

I take a look at her. She has dark brown hair like mine. Yes, she is a little pudgy, but I wouldn’t call her fat. She has beautiful brown eyes, full lips and a cute turned-up nose. The FAT, as she calls it, is in all of the right places, with DD-cups, a big round ass, and thick thighs. “Katy, you are beautiful and I would love to hang out with you,” I say as she looks at me and smiles. “And please stop calling yourself fat and ugly.”

She stands up and motions me to do the same. She opens her car door and gets a pen from her glove box. She grabs my hand and writes a phone number on my palm. “If you don’t call me I’ll understand.” Then she gets in her car and drives away.


“Grandma, do you know who my father is,” I ask as we’re eating dinner on the same day as my encounter with Katy. Grandma takes a bite and chews as I can tell she is thinking. “I know you told me that there are four possibilities.”

“I can only remember the name of one boy,” grandma says as I listen. “Because I know his mother, and trust me, you look nothing like that young man.” She looks at me for a moment and continues. “Will you find closure if you know who your father is?” She points at my wrists. That is the first time grandma brought up my wrists. I know she has seen my wrists, but she never brought it up. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to,” grandma continues. “Todd Anderson. I know his mother, who was an actress in B-rated movies, and now she is a movie producer. It was very clear that your mother dated him, because his mother was an actress. He was a homely kid and a book worm.” Grandma takes another bite of food thinking back. “The last time I talked to his mother, she said he lives in Las Vegas and owns a couple hotel casinos. His mother is divorced, but still lives up the hill in the same house.”

“George,” she continues. “Your mother was not a nice person, When she was younger she was sweet and innocent.” My mom sweet and innocent. That made me chuckle as she continues. “When she reached her teens, something changed in her. She turned into a spoiled brat. Always demanding we give her everything without having to work for it.”

Grandma finishes her dinner and sits back as if lost in thought. “Your grandfather and I were raised to work for what you wanted, and that is why our business was so successful and we have this big mansion. Your mother became a rebellious teen and started hanging out with the wrong crowd when we stopped giving her allowance and nice things. We were only trying to teach her the importance of responsibility. Your mother has hated your grandfather and I ever since. She wanted things given to her without having to work for it. She also used her beauty to get what she wanted. We thought that she would grow out of it when she got older, but she never did.”

“Thank you grandma. And I’m sorry for not telling you what happened to my wrists, with all the love you’ve shown me, you deserve to know,” I say as grandma smiles. “But we should finish eating and do the dishes first, because it’s a long story.”

We sit in the family room and I spill my guts. I tell grandma everything. From the alienation from mom. To Jenny making me hide when she had friends over and not telling anyone that I’m her step-brother, because she was ashamed of me. As I’m telling grandma everything she listening intently. I finish the whole story, ending with me catching my mom fucking my football coach.

I can tell grandma is thinking as she leans back in her chair. “George,” grandma says for the first time since I started my story. “I’m sorry you had to go through that with your mother and step-family. My concern now is have you been to a doctor.”

I tell her about Dr. Jackson and how I was making progress, until I was sent away and met Dr. Wilson.

“Dr. Wilson is great,” I say remembering how easy she is to talk to and how comfortable I feel around her. “My first session with her was last Thursday,” I continue. “She told me that my mother knows who my father is, because of the way she treats me. Dr. Wilson said that mom lashes out at me, because my real father somehow disappointed her.”

“That makes sense,” grandma agrees. “I often thought the same thing myself. She always got angry when your grandfather or I asked her if she was sure that she didn’t know who the father was.”


Monday morning I’m eating breakfast with grandma. I spent the weekend with grandma. We actually went to church yesterday, which was the first time I can remember being in one, but grandma said her and grandpa would take me when I was little. After church, we spent the afternoon in the kitchen where grandma continued to teach me how to cook.

“I need to go see my lawyer and check on the trust fund, and pay some bills,” grandma says. “Will you be okay? And not get too bored?”

I think for a moment. “Actually,” I say as I start thinking of Katy and how I promised her that I would spend some time with her. “I promised a girl that I would call her. And I want to go downtown and buy my friends a Christmas gift to give them when they get back.”

“A regular Casanova,” grandma grins. “Take your car if you feel comfortable driving it,” grandma adds as she reaches into her purse and hands me large wad of cash.

“Thanks grandma. I’ll get the dishes and Katy has a car so I can ask her to drive,” I say as I clear the table.


I’m so glad you called George,” Katy says as she drives down the freeway. “I actually have some Christmas shopping to do also. We can make it a day of it and have lunch and everything.” She really sounds excited and I’m glad I can make her happy. “What did you want to buy your friends?”

“Do you know any good jewelry stores,” I ask getting a grin from Katy.

“Awe, somebody special,” Katy teases as she pokes me in the ribs.

“Just three great friends,” I reply. “However, one is special to me, which we have an agreement.”

“Oh, one of those,” Katy grins, “I know a place down by the strip malls. I need to pick up something myself.”

The jewelry store wasn’t too pricey, however I liked it because they did ‘on the spot’ engraving. I bought something for the girls and even grandma. After the jewelry store, we walked around the strip mall talking and having a great time.


At lunch, we stopped at a burger bar and sat down at a booth.

“This place has the most amazing hamburgers,” Katy says. As we look through the menu. “I’m getting the quarter-pounder with goat cheese, and with everything.” I grin and shake my head. “Hey, I’m fat and happy,” she laughs.

I don’t reply to that comment, trying to stay away from the fat subject. “I’m going to order the half-pound chili burger,” I say. The waitress brings a large bowl of French fries and dipping sauces and takes our order. “Wow.”

“I told you this is a great place,” Katy grins. “Craft burgers with all you can eat French fries. Why worry about weight.” We start digging into the fries as we wait for our drinks and hamburgers. “I get the fat gene from my dad.”

“Katy, I’m really not comfortable talking about your weight,” I say. “I was fat until I went to my step-Uncle’s farm and he taught me to exercise.”

“I still don’t believe that you were fat,” Katy says popping another fry in her mouth. “So, you really don’t know who your father is,” she continues changing the subject as I shake my head no. There is a long pause. “I wish I didn’t know who my father was.”

I remember her telling me that her father sexually abused her. I don’t want to ask any questions. I sit back and let her talk and I listen.

“But hey, he’s rich and I get anything I want. Cars, special treatment at school, because daddy donates to the school. I’m even going to Berkley next year all paid for by, daddy. Ever heard the saying ‘money can’t buy you love’,” she asks as our food arrives. “I’m sorry for dumping all this on you.”

“Don’t be Katy. That’s what friends are for,” I say biting into my hamburger as Katy smiles. “Wow, this hamburger is good,” I say talking with my mouthful as Katy giggles.

“Well, thanks for being my friend,” Katy continues with a mouthful of food. “Let me give you the whole story of my family.” We eat our lunch as I listen to Katy’s story.

Her mother is eighteen years younger than her dad and his third wife. Katy’s dad is overweight and drinks and smokes all the time, but is rich and powerful. He is the owner of a talent agency that manages actors, singers and even sports athletes all across the country and some overseas locations. She also told me that he is a known pedophile who promises underage girls stardom for sex.

“He does favors for people in high places so people either are paid or the charges are dropped,” Katy continues. “The only reason my mom doesn’t leave is, because of his age and failing health. Because he is overweight, smokes, and is a heavy drinker, she knows that he will die soon leaving her everything. I haven’t seen my brother Wayne since he went off to college four years ago, because he hates him and wants nothing to do with him,” Katy adds.

We finish our lunch and head out. We do some more shopping and head back home. We get halfway home when I decide to break the silence. “I’m sorry,” I say staring at her as she smiles. “It must be hard to live in an abusive house like that.”

“We’re just two misfits,” Katy chuckles. “Thanks for being my friend.” Misfits. I guess she’s right. We are misfits in this crazy world.

We get back early afternoon around 2pm and I invite Katy in for some lemonade. “Wow nice house,” Katy says looking around. She walks into the family room and looks out the window. “No pool?” I shake my head no. “Your yard is as big as ours. We have a pool, pool house and a guest house. What time is your grandmother coming home? And where is your room?”

“Grandma won’t be home for a couple hours and my room is upstairs,” I answer. “Have a seat and I’ll go get us some lemonade.”

I go into the kitchen and get us some lemonade. I return to the family room to find Katy gone. I set the lemonade on the coffee table. Thinking she might be looking for the bathroom, I walk out into the living room area and see one of her shoes at the foot of the stairs. I pick it up and look up the stairs and see another shoe and her socks. I pick those up as well as her shirt at the top of the stairs. I pick up her bra in the hallway, DD. I get to my door, which is closed with a pair of red silk panties hanging on the door knob. I grab her panties and I smell her arousal as my cock twitches.

I open the door and see Katy lying on my bed, Her DDs on display with her hand in between her thick thighs.

“Are you man enough to satisfy this horny fat girl,” she asks in a sultry voice.

I want to say something about her calling herself fat again. Instead, I drop her clothes and strip out of mine in teenage record time and jump on top of her as she giggles. Her warm body feels great underneath me as I start kissing her and we play sword fight with our tongues. She is not tiny like Martina and Pia. The cushion seems to add to the thrill of a heavy set woman.

I start kissing down her neck, wanting desperately to get to the DDs. When I get there, I am not disappointed as I try my best to suck milk out of them like a newborn baby. Katy moans as I switch to the other. After awhile of playing with her luscious tits I kiss down her body and separate her thick thighs.

I’m looking at a thick patch of dark brown hair, surrounding a beautiful soaking wet pussy. I dive in face first, attacking the lips first, and trying to get my whole face in there. Katy is moaning and trying to pull my head into her pussy. Then I attack her clit and shove two fingers into her clit, trying to find her g-spot.

I knew I found it when I hear her shriek, OH, George! It didn’t take long when I’m rewarded with her juices. I think she squirted in my mouth as I am sucking her clit. I kiss my way back up and position myself between her thick thighs. I put my cock at her entrance as she gasps and looks down.

“Is that you,” she gasps as I answer by pushing the head of my cock into her pussy. “Oh my god! That’s the biggest I’ve ever had.”

For a big girl, she has a tight pussy. Almost as tight as Martina. I finally get my cock all the way in as I stare into Katy’s eyes waiting for her to give me the nod.

“Fuck me like a bitch,” she says smiling. “And don’t worry. I’m on the pill.”

I start pushing in and out of her as she wraps her thick legs around me. She is meeting my thrusts with her hips trying to get me deeper. I’m trying not to come when her pussy tightens and she screams, “Oh FUUUCK.”

I let her ride out her orgasm and then I pull out and turn her over. With her face on the pillow and her big meaty ass in the air. I push my cock back into her tight pussy from behind in one stroke as Katy screams into the pillow. I grab her hips and start pound in and out of her as she gets on her elbows and pumps her meaty ass back at me. I am pounding her hard as I hear meaty ass slapping against me. Now I understand the locker room talk, when the guys say, more cush-in for the push-in.

“Oh my god, nobody has ever fucked me doggy style,” Katy moans, while fucking me back. I lose track of time as I’m pounding into her with everything I have. Her back arches and her pussy tightens around my cock. “Fuck me like a dog! Give me your come!”

I can’t hold out anymore as I pump what feels like a gallon of come into her. I collapse on top of her as we try to catch our breath. I pull out of her and lay on my side as she spoons against me.

“Now that’s how you fuck,” Katy says still out of breath. “So how was your first experience with a fat girl.”

“Fucking amazing,” I say out of breath. “And stop calling yourself fat.” I continue as she giggles.


“I ran into Peggy Anderson at my lawyer’s firm yesterday,” grandma says at breakfast. Grandma hands me a piece of paper with an address on it. “She said her son and his family are home for the holidays. I told Peggy about your interest in finding out who your father is. She said to stop by around noon today and her son will be there. She lives on the hill in our neighborhood.”


I get to the Anderson house around twelve-fifteen. It took a little longer than I thought. I had to walk through our neighborhood and across the main street to the upper more pricey part of the neighborhood. The houses up here are a little bigger than ours, however they are spaced a little farther apart with some built closer to the road to make a bigger back yard. This house is a two story mansion. I ring the doorbell and wait until the door opens. I see a Hispanic woman in her late teens early twenties. Very attractive with long black hair, 5’10”and very slender with B-cups.

“I’m here to see Mr. Todd Anderson,” I say as she smiles looking me up and down with lust in her eyes.

“Oh poop, I was hoping you were here to see me,” she says in a heavy Latin accent as she stands to the side and lets me in.

I walk in as I hear a smack and the girl squeals. “Rosa, stop flirting with company,” I hear a female voice chastise as Rosa is grabbing her ass and grinning. “Now go tell Todd he has company and I will send the young man to the den where they can chat.” Then she turns to me. “I’ve never seen Rosa act like that, however you are a very handsome young man. Peggy,” the lady says holding out her hand as I take it.

She looks to be in her mid to late fifties with light brown hair and tall, maybe 5’9”. “Rosa is my part time housekeeper. She works for me after school and on weekends to help support her mother and father.”

“You must be George,” she continues. “Emily said you are fifteen and handsome. You are handsome, but I can’t believe you’re fifteen. No wonder Rosa was flirting with you. So, you are trying to find out whom your father is. I hope my son can help,” Peggy continues not letting me get a word in. “Well you follow me to the den.”

I follow her past a massive stair case through what looks like a family room, down a hall and into a huge room that looks like an office. It has floor to ceiling windows that overlooks the back yard and valley below. A huge desk with a bookcase that covers an entire wall filled with books. And a fireplace with a sitting area by the window.

I see a tall man a little over six foot, well dressed, wearing a polo shirt and slacks. He stands up holding out his hand. “George, nice to meet you,” he says. I shake his hand as he points to a chair across from him. I sit down as he keeps staring at my face. “I knew it all along. Mom, look at his face.” I look back and forth at Peggy and Todd, feeling uncomfortable as I’m being stared at like a museum exhibit.

“The face would look like his,” Peggy says bending down to get a closer look. “I can’t tell without the fat cheeks and fat rolls on his neck. And George’s sexy muscular body. Definitely not his,” Peggy finishes in a husky voice and lust in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.