Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 4: Adapt and Overcome

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Adapt and Overcome - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

It is the third Friday in November just before Thanksgiving week, when everyone goes home for the holiday, and the last game of the season. My life is getting back in somewhat of an order. I have adapted and overcame the life that was thrust upon me. I am making friends and I find myself really liking this school. I am making friends and the girls are always flirting with me, which makes Martina giggle. Martina and I have become great friends, although some would say that we are boyfriend/girlfriend. Martina and I are not ready for a committed relationship, however the sex is fantastic, and we engross ourselves in the most interesting conversations. I would say we are best friends with benefits.

Grandma is happy and always has a smile on her face. To look at her you would never think that she has cancer. I always look forward to the weekends to spend time with my grandmother.

It is the last game of the season and the game actually starts at 130 in the afternoon since many students have planes to catch. Even though a lot of them are sticking around campus since they are from another country and don’t celebrate Thanksgiving or they are one of the special kids and are not allowed to go home.

Unfortunately, Martina and Lorenzo are heading home after the game to spend the week with their families.

This is the last game of the season and the last game of football that Willow Academy will play until further notice as Mr. Yarber put it. He said that they do not have enough players and have no seasoned players to fill in for the lost seniors.

We are taped up and head out to the field to warm up. I look at the stands and see grandma with her Willow Academy hat on waving at me with Martina sitting beside her with the same hat, and waving. Grandma and Martina have become two peas in a pod since Martina spends most weekends at our house. The second weekend Martina came home with me grandma said, “Just move your stuff in George’s room since you are sneaking in there anyway” as Martina blushed.

The team we are playing has no wins as well as our team so Coach Jordan is confidant when he gives us our pep-talk. “Please! Please! Pleeeesssse, can we win a game since they are cutting the football program,” Coach Jordan whines.

Now I get it. I remember Brittany saying that Coach Jordan likes to suck the pole and take it in the hole. I never realized what she was talking about until just now, when he whined like a little girl. British girls. Why couldn’t Brittany just come out and say that Coach Jordan is gay.

We head out and Carlton heads to the center for the coin toss, which we win and defer. Their team looks a little larger than ours does. Unlike us having mostly seniors they look like they have sophomores and freshman.

We as special teams get the ball to our forty yard line with Lionel running the ball. Lionel and I have become friends despite the rough start we had my first day. We don’t get a lot of time to talk, because he is in the special teen’s program. His dad is a Judge for Virginia and keeps Lionel hidden here, because he was getting into drugs and crime, which was ruining his dad’s reputation.

Carlton calls the play as I head to my wide receiver position.

“Set, hut!”

I easily slide by the cornerback and run down field. I look up and pull down the ball for an easy touchdown.

We kicked the ball off and the Cougars got the ball to their 25. They are clearly an unseasoned team with new players. We would probably look worse next year with all our seasoned players graduating this year so it was the best decision to cut the football program. We go on deference and I’m playing cornerback.

The Cougars put the ball in motion as I easily stay on the wide receiver. The quarterback passes the ball directly to me as I catch it and run it in. That is how the rest of the game went, until they called the game at half-time with the score 35-0.

Everyone was excited and cheering, however I was pissed. I understand this is our first win, but there was no competition and I did not feel there was any reason to celebrate.


Saturday morning I get up for my morning run and to work out in my weight room. I run and work out every day, which has become a routine for me. Friday is my fifteenth birthday and I’m already at 6’ and 175 with no body fat. I have become familiar with the neighborhood and have found a running route, which runs through the neighborhood and around a large park. I think it’s a good ten mile run.

I love running. It gives me time to relax and think. My life has been on a roller coaster ride since last May when I tried to kill myself. That day threw me into a whole different life. Is it for the best? Maybe. At least I am now living my life and not the fat slob sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. Even though life sends changes in my life, I am learning to deal with them one at a time and I feel confident that I can adapt and overcome as Uncle John says.

I hear a car screeching around the corner as I’m leaving the park on my last two miles home. I look to my right and jump just in time before the car runs me over. Instead, I slide over the hood, across the top of the car and on the street as the car skids to a stop.

I’m lying on my back as I hear someone get out of the car.

“Oh my god, oh my god! I’m so sorry,” I hear a female voice say. I look up and see a girl maybe sixteen or seventeen. Brown hair, 5’10”, maybe 170 pounds and a little pudgy, but very cute. She is staring at me as she says, “Wayne? When did you get home from college?” I’m looking at her confused. Did I hit my head? “And when did you lose all that weight? And become so ... Buff,” she finishes in a husky voice.

I finally get on my feet still feeling stunned and look at her confused. “I’m fine, and my name is George,” I say, holding out my hand as she steps back not taking my hand and staring at me with her mouth hanging open.

“I’m so sorry. I thought you were someone else,” she says as I can clearly smell alcohol on her breath. I’m wondering if she is sorry for running me over or mistaking me for someone else. “My name is Katy. I’m so sorry for running you over and mistaking you for someone else.”

“It’s okay,” I say as Katy is still staring at my face like she knows me from somewhere. “Are you okay to drive home, because I can smell alcohol on your breath.”

“I’m fine,” she says running to get back in her car. I wonder if she is afraid that I’ll call the cops. “I live up the street and will be fine.”

Worried about her I say, “Katy drive careful. I’m not going to tell anyone. This is our secret.” Still staring at me, she smiles and drives away.


It’s my birthday and I wake up at 4am with grandma spooned against me. I’m used to grandma sneaking into my room to sleep with me, which I don’t mind at all. It’s nice having someone that loves me and grandma has become my life. On Thanksgiving Day, she made a turkey with all the fixings. I helped her the best I could telling her that I was in a home EC class before I was taken away. I told her that I really wanted to learn to cook and she said that she would teach me, and give me all of her recipes. I pull my morning wood from between grandma’s ass cheeks and head out for my morning run. I can’t believe I’m fifteen and how much has changed since my last birthday. My last birthday everyone forgot, which wasn’t unusual. I could forgive my step dad and step sister forgetting. But my mother? That makes me assume that my birth was the worst day of my mother’s life. And my mother sending me here was the best decision she ever made.

I finish my morning workout, shower, and dress. I head down stairs to the smell of bacon. I walk into the dining room and see a table with bacon, eggs, and pancakes. “Happy birthday,” grandma says as I burst into tears. I have never felt this loved since I was five years old when I lived here. My own mother never made me feel this loved. Not even my step father or sister did this for me. “Oh George, don’t cry,” grandma sooths. “I am here for you. I love you and we are family. We take care of each other. I love you George.”

“I love you grandma,” I say bawling like a little bitch. “Thanks for loving me.”

We finally sit down to eat and after breakfast, I help grandma with the dishes under her disapproval. When we are finished grandma tosses me a set of keys as I give her a look. “This is from your grandfather,” she says with a grin on her face. “You weren’t supposed to get it until your sixteenth birthday, but I don’t think grandpa will mind. He loved you so much.”

I follow grandma out to the garage and see a car that is covered in a tarp. Grandma nods and I pull the tarp off to find a 1966 Ford Mustang fastback. “After your mother took you away from us and told us that we would never see you again, grandpa bought this car for you. He was hoping that he would see you again someday.” She pulls me in a hug as I start crying. “I don’t know why your mother hates your grandpa and me so much. But I’m glad you’re here now and you and can take care of me.”

I’m still staring at the car as grandma says, “grandpa only drove it to get it serviced and to make sure it runs okay. And John has been taking care of it since your grandpa passed away.” Grandma walks to the passenger side door and stares at me. “A gentleman always opens the door for his date.” I stare at her in confusion. “Open the door for your date and take her for a drive.”

Without complaining that I’m only fifteen and not old enough to drive, I walk around the car and let grandma in. I get in the driver’s side and start the car. It sounds awesome and I smile at grandma as she smiles at me. I see a love in her eyes that I have never felt before. Someone who truly loves me. I put the car in gear and pull the car out of the garage. I’ve never driven a car before, but I’ve always watched others drive when I was a passenger. Grandma smiles as I drive out on our date.

We went to the beach and walked the shoreline hand in hand. Grandma is smiling and having a great time. She is telling me stories of her childhood and how she met my grandpa. After the beach, we drove to a huge warehouse with a fence around it and she told me to park in the parking lot.

“This is where grandpa and I started our business,” Grandma says. I look at the building. It is old with a few additional add-ons that look new. “Your grandpa and I met in college our freshman year. It was love at first sight and after graduation, we bought this building with his father’s help. We built it into an empire with production areas all over the country.

“By the time we were forty five, we decided that it was time to have a child. Even after your mother was born and grew up our company thrived.” I’m sitting there listening to grandma’s story as she continues. “We had dreams of your mother taking over the company, however when she turned fourteen she wanted to become an actress and started hanging out with the wrong crowd and then bam! She was pregnant.”

“We took care of you and put your mother through college. She decided to be a nurse instead of perusing an acting career and didn’t want anything to do with the company. After your grandfather died, I sold the company. I changed the Will after your mother showed no emotion when I called to tell her of her father’s death. The new Will says that you get everything. When I die, you won’t have to work for the rest of your life unless you want to, and your mother has no entitlements to anything.”

I thought about it for a moment. Grandma was giving me everything. “I just want you grandma,” I say, my eyes tearing up. The thought of losing her and possibly having to go back to a non-loving family made my heart hurt. Grandma wrapped me up in a hug and kissed my cheek.

We finished off my birthday at a nice restaurant and went home. Home our home where I feel happy and loved.


Monday at 4am, the alarm goes off and it is the first day back after the Thanksgiving holiday. Yi and I put on our PT gear and head out to our preferred workout session. After my four-mile run, I head to the gym to lift some weights. I see Coach Wilson watching over his charges and Lionel is working out with some of the special teens. I head to the bench press to work on my upper body and start my workout. I didn’t put a lot of weight on it, because I didn’t have a spotter and I wanted repetitions to work up a good sweat.

I’m about to finish and put some more weight on, when Coach Wilson grabs the bar, places it in the rack and adds more weights to it. He acts as my spotter as he gives me advice and we chat.

“What are you going to do now that football season is over,” Coach Wilson asks. I never thought about it. I never played sports when I was a fat slob. The only thing I know is football. What other sport could I play? He is staring at me intensely as I study him. He has the same build as me. 6’, 175 pounds. He looks half Asian. I took a liking to him, because he gives me a lot of advice. Not just football, but life in general. We never spent a lot of time together, because of his charges, but I like his advice and I have a lot of respect for him. “I have permission to start a dojo and compete with local dojos in the community. The school director has agreed and is only giving me five students, so that they can evaluate the effectiveness of the program. Report in the main gym at 330pm, he says not asking and smiling.”

I get to first period just in time. It’s hard trying to get by all the horny girls, who are trying to flirt with me. Don’t get me wrong, I am NOT complaining and I love the attention, however the temptations make a horny fifteen year old late for class. And as much money as grandma is paying for the school I don’t want to let her down.

I walk in and see Brittany roll her eyes at me. “I was going to walk with you to class, but I can’t compete with all of your fans,” Brittany says waiving her hand over head in a theatrical sort of way. I guess she gets her acting skills from her dad.

“Jealous,” I fire back. Brittany has been showing an interest in me, but has been staying back, because of Martina. Yes, Martina and I have sex and are spending a lot of time together, however no commitment has been made. We have agreed that we are friends with benefits.

“And what if I am,” she says smiling at me. “There are a lot of girls here and I want a turn.” She looks at me and smiles. “You have to give us other girls a turn and not let Martina have all the fun.” I shake my head as class begins.


“Hey handsome,” a sexy voice says in a deep southern accent as I bite into my hamburger. I look up and see a sexy blonde-haired girl. 5’10”, D-cups, 150 pounds with the most amazing ass. I’m assuming she is one of the special teens, because she is wearing orange. “Come visit us special girls sometime.”

I hear Martina giggle. “You are quite the tourist attraction,” she says as Brittany and Pia nod in agreement with big grins on their faces.

“Man, you need to give me your secret,” Lorenzo says as Carlton nods. “Half the girls in this school have the hots for you. Including my sister.”

“I do not!” Martina scoffs. Wow, that hurt my ego. I know we came to an agreement, but I thought she liked me. “We are just FRIENDS.” But I was hoping she had some feelings for me.

“Then why do you come back from his house on the weekends with a freshly fucked look on your face and love in your eyes,” Lorenzo counters as Martina blushes and I grab her knee and she pushes it away.

“George is just a friend and not boyfriend material.” I look away not believing what I’m hearing. “Sorry George, no offense. We have an agreement,” Martina continues. “We are not ready to be a couple yet, but we enjoy each other’s company and being friends.”

“So ... If Pia or I want to take a ride with him,” Brittany says as Pia is waiting for her answer with lust in her eyes. “You are okay with it?”

Martina looks away for a minute then stares into my eyes and says, “Yes, we are just friends.”


After school, I head to the main gym to change and meet Coach Wilson in the main gym. After changing, I walk in the huge gym. On one side, the boys and girls basketball teams are practicing and on the other side is the gymnastics team.

I have to walk through the gymnastics side while the girls are warming up to get to the martial arts team. “Hi George,” Brittany and Pia say at the same time. I’m trying to get through as Brittany and Pia do a hand-stand with their tight bodies straight up. I stop and stare as their legs split to the front and back of their bodies. The tights they are wearing leave nothing to the imagination as I’m staring at the outline of their pussies and my gym shorts tighten as I hear a chuckle.

“Babe, get your trainee,” a woman yells. She is in her late twenties and very attractive. “And you two stop being cock teases,” she giggles.

“George,” I hear Coach Wilson yell as Brittany and Pia standup while giggling. Oh, shit are they married. “Sorry honey. George, leave the girls alone and let my wife train them.”

“Sorry Mrs. Wilson,” I apologize as she grins and I run off embarrassed that I was caught staring at Brittany’s and Pia’s crotches.

Coach Wilson has us stretch and runs us through some kicking and punching exercises for two hours until we are ready to drop. After practice, we are measured for uniforms. Everyone limps out as Coach Wilson chuckles and tells me to stay.

“You seem to already know some of the stances, kicking and punching styles,” Coach Wilson says staring at me. “Was you in a dojo before and why didn’t you tell me?”

He seems upset, but I answer him. “I was never in a dojo,” I say as he stares at me trying to call my bluff. “My Uncle taught me some stuff that he learned in the Marines.” That got a smile out of him.

“Well, I was also in the Marines, my dad is half Chinese, and half American, and taught me since I was little. My mother is a Californian.” I look at him confused as he laughs. “California girls are different from American girls.” He points at his wife, who walks up to him and puts her arm around his waist. Coach Wilson points at her and continues. “California girls. Blond hair, big tits, and tight asses.” That got Coach Wilson a giggle and a slap on the chest.

“I’m glad to finally meet you,” Mrs. Wilson says shaking my hand. “I am so sorry they cut the football program. You are an amazing football player. You have the ability to play college ball and then pro.”

“Thank you,” I say. “That means a lot, however my football career is over since I’m in this school.”

“Well, I’m sure my husband will teach you martial arts. And maybe we can find another sport for you,” she says as she hugs me and walks away.


I see Martina walking to her next class, which is also my next class. “Hey beautiful,” I say looking into her dark brown eyes. I get lost in those beautiful eyes. Over the last couple of weeks, I have really fallen for her. She comes home for the weekends, we spend time with grandma. Martina has decided that we should not have sex anymore since she wants to keep our friendship. But I am hopeful that someday I can win her heart. “Would you like to go to, the Christmas dance with me next Thursday?” The Christmas dance is next Thursday before everyone is released the next day for Christmas break.

Martina stops walking as I follow suit and looks up at me. “Sorry George, Lionel already asked me,” she says ripping my heart in two, then walks away. Lionel who is in the special teens program and the football team with me asked Martina out. I thought we were becoming friends, but I guess not since he knew I was interested in Martina. I decide to leave Martina and Lionel alone. If Martina wants to be friends only. Then that is the way it is going to be.

I head to lunch and get to our usual table. Martina doesn’t look at me the same after I asked her out. It seems like she is trying to avoid me, but I don’t know why. I sit down to eat with the usual crew minus Martina, who is sitting with Lionel and his friends. Everyone is staring at me confused.

“What’s going on with you and my sister,” Lorenzo growls. Clearly looking pissed off at me. “Why is she sitting with that ass-hole Lionel?”

“All I did was ask her to the Christmas dance,” I defend myself as everyone stares at me. “She said Lionel already asked her and now she is trying to avoid me.”

“I’m sorry,” Brittany says. “Pia and I already have dates, but there are many girls that would love to go to the dance with you.” I look at my food suddenly not hungry. “We’ll get you a date. Don’t worry about that.”

I think about it for a minute. What did I do to Martina? Am I falling in love with her? Is that why I’m hurt? No, I’m too young to know what love is. “I’m not going to the dance,” I say getting up and walking away, leaving my food untouched.

After school, I head to the gym to change and attend my martial arts class. I’m thinking back to what I might have done to make Martina avoid me. She told me she wasn’t ready for a relationship yet and wants to be friends, which I understand. I turn a corner and am slammed into a locker by two large guys wearing orange clothes and am pinned against the lockers. Then Lionel walks around the corner and stands in front of me.

“You stay away from my girlfriend.” Lionel growls as I’m confused. “Martina is my girl now and if I catch you talking to her I’ll kill you.” I’m wondering what changed overnight between Martina and me, I start to say something, when I hear a familiar voice.

“Lionel, Donald, Andrew!” Coach Wilson yells as they jump away from me. “Get your asses out front so that you can be escorted back to the barracks.” They run down the hall as I head to the gym still wondering what the fuck is going on. Martina ... In a relationship with Lionel. After she said that, she wasn’t ready for a relationship. Now I’m confused, but it is none of my business.


“Hey handsome,” a sexy voice calls out from behind me as I’m heading to my first class. I turn and see the girl from Monday approaching me. It’s Friday and I’m ready to go home for the weekend. Martina has been avoiding me and will not tell me what’s going on. The first time I saw her, I was checking out her tits and ass. I look at her face and she has the deepest blue eyes and a turned up nose with full lips. She grabs my arm and stares into my eyes. “My name is Gloria and I have been checking you out since you came to this school.”

“I’m George,” I say trying to keep my cool in front of a beautiful girl.

“Well George,” she continues in her sexy voice. That voice ... That sexy voice with the deep southern accent makes me almost shoot a load in my boxers. “Will you take me to the Christmas dance next Thursday?” Holy fuck! This hot sexy girl is asking me to a dance. What does a horny fifteen year old boy say to that?

“Hell yes,” I blurt out not realizing I said what I thought instead of trying to be cool about it as Gloria giggles. “I grab Gloria’s hand and walk her to class.”

I love this school.

At lunch, I head to my usual table with my crew. Martina has been hanging out with Lionel and his friends avoiding me. Lorenzo is pissed and has been trying to talk to her, but she won’t listen. We start to eat when Carlton and Lorenzo’s mouths drop open staring behind me.

“Hey George, can I eat with you,” I hear Gloria’s sexy voice ask from behind me. I stand up, grab Gloria’s tray and pull her chair out for her as she sits down. I see Brittany and Pia rolling their eyes at me and grinning. I see Carlton and Lorenzo staring at her tits.

“This is Gloria,” I say introducing her to my friends. “She asked me to the Christmas dance and I accepted.” Everyone grins and then Carlton and Lorenzo look over my shoulder and before they could warn me I feel a hand grab my collar and rip me out of my chair, I turn and feel a fist hit the side of my head. It hurt like hell and I see stars, but I’m still standing

“Donald, we broke up two weeks ago. Let me move on,” Gloria screams as I recover. I can see everyone taking notice when Donald swings at me again. This time I’m ready as I put him in an arm bar and twist him to his knees as he screams in pain. Then I see Lionel charging after me, when I jump swinging my leg planting my foot on the side of face knocking him out. Just like Coach Wilson taught me. Lionel’s other friend charges towards me when I duck under him, slip behind him, and drop him to his knees in a choke hold. Just like Uncle John taught me. It actually works. Then I hear a familiar voice.

“Release!” Coach Wilson shouts. I certainly remember what that means as I let him go. Everyone back to your tables. Lionel and Donald get on their feet and are escorted away along with the other goon. “YOU! In my office,” Coach Wilson screams at me.

I follow Coach Wilson to the executive hallway where the teacher and cadre offices are located. Only students that are escorted or have special privileges are allowed. We get inside and Coach Wilson motions me toward the chair sitting in front of his desk as he sits at his desk. I look around his office and see pictures and awards on the wall. Most of them were of Coach Wilson and other Marines in the jungle or in front of a tent. One picture caught my eye so much that I had to stand up and get a closer look. The picture was with twelve Marines, All of them holding rifles with six standing and six kneeling in front. But that is not what caught my eye. I see a young Coach Wilson kneeling wearing a jungle cap, and behind him I see a young Uncle John standing behind him wearing a jungle cap with a silver bar on it. I point at Uncle John. “Uncle John,” I ask aloud as if the picture could answer me back.

“That can’t be your Uncle,” Coach Wilson says getting up and standing beside me. “That is Lt Meeks our Platoon leader. And that was my first duty station and tour in Vietnam. Lt Meeks was one of the best officers I ever served under.”

I shake my head. “NO! That’s my step-Uncle,” I shout not realizing it. “I don’t call him a STEP-Uncle, because he is the only one in my family to include my mother who treated me with respect.”

“Damn-it,” Coach Wilson grins. “I knew that arm bar and choke hold looked familiar. Alright,” he continues. “We can finish this conversation later. And I do want to know more about your family and why you say that your Uncle is the only one that treated you with respect.”

Both of us sit back down as he continues. “Okay, it’s obvious your Uncle taught you self-defense. He was an expert at Marine hand-to-hand combat. He actually went to a trainer’s course in it, so he taught us a lot.” He gives me a stern look. “You failed to follow through.” I look at him surprised thinking that I did pretty well. “You need to separate competition from self defense.” I’m listening closely waiting for him to make his point.

“What you did in this situation is what you would do in training or a competition. When you are in a real situation. When your life or others are in danger, you FOLLOW through. Maim or kill. Whatever it takes to take down the enemy. Do you know why Donald Leonardi is here?” I shake my head no. “When he was fourteen, he broke into a house, severely beat two boys aged eighteen and sixteen. Then he raped their twelve year old sister. But since I shouldn’t be telling you this I will not say why he is here and not in an institution.”

“Now, here is what should have happened. You should have followed through on the arm bar, breaking Donald’s arm, or dislocating his shoulder. What you did to Lionel was text-book, however with Donald still able to get up you should have taken Andrew out instead of putting him in a head-lock. If you would have been in an alley with no one else around, Donald could have gotten up and finished you off.”

“I understand,” I say finally getting a chance to speak.

“Good,” he says. “Now I need to punish you for fighting, even though you didn’t start it. Donald, Lionel, and Andrew will be on lock-down. School and Mess Hall only for the rest of the school year. You, I will have to bar you from the Christmas dance.” I smirk as he laughs. What a punishment. I really don’t like dancing anyway and I can see Gloria anytime. “Hey, I had to punish you somehow, without showing favoritism. Plus, I will punish you during our training sessions.”


It’s Friday after school, the weekend before Christmas break. I grab my bag of dirty clothes and head out to catch the shuttle to the gate so that John can drive me home. After the fight today, I told Gloria that I couldn’t go to the dance with her, because of my punishment for fighting. She frowned and said if she couldn’t find anyone else that she would go stag. I get to the shuttle stop five minutes early. There are the regular students that live in the local area waiting for the shuttle, but what shocks me is Martina waiting there.

“What are you doing here,” I ask Martina, who looks at me shocked.

“Going home with you,” she counters.

What the fuck! She hasn’t said a word to me all week and she wants to come spend the weekend with me. “That’s not a good idea,” I say as the shuttle bus pulls up.

“Why,” Martina asks looking at me.

I start tearing up and tears start running down my cheeks. “How did you feel when Marcos said he loved you and then left you after using you for sex,” I start. She looks at me knowing what’s coming next. “I poured my heart out to you. And you want to be friends only. You haven’t talked to me and avoided me all week. Well, I’m falling for you and you don’t feel the same way. But...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.