Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 3: Change of scenery

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Change of scenery - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

Before I could turn and leave without being noticed, I hear my mom say in a startled raspy voice, “George, what are you doing here?”

Before I could answer, I hear Coach Evans say as he still has his cock in my mom. “George, uhm ... I just stopped by to see if your mom wanted to help me chaperone tonight’s dance.” I shake my head and leave.

As I’m walking back to school I am wondering what is going to happen next. I know that Coach Evans is married and I’m sure Ericka would be heartbroken if she knew her dad cheated on her mom with my mom. And my mom, the one who has alienated me from the family. What was she thinking? She is married to a rich older man and doesn’t want my step dad to find out. I’m sure she would hate to lose all that money. And how is she going to treat me now. And how is Coach Evans going to treat me. Do they think I will tell? Should I tell? Fuck, why did I have to see that?


After school, I head to the locker room. I am pissed and I really don’t want to be mad at the world and try to keep my cool. The cheerleaders are still pissed at me for not taking a cheerleader to the Homecoming dance, however I really don’t care. I get to the locker room and get taped up as everyone is hyped up for the game. Coach Barkley pulls me aside.

“George, I’m playing you as wide receiver,” he says as I groan. With the mood I’m in, I really want to play tight end so that I can hit someone. “I need your speed for the first half to get open so that Jeremy can get the ball to you.” I look at Coach and nod my head.

We head out to warm up as I look in the stands to see Ericka and the gang along with Matilda and her family. Wow, Matilda’s family came to the game. I smile thinking of Wednesday’s dinner with them and how they made me feel welcome. Jenny and her crew of JV cheerleaders are sitting on the front row as the varsity cheerleaders are cheering. I scan the bleachers again and see no sign of mom. My step dad is out of town and he wouldn’t come to my games anyway.

We warm up and head back to the locker room for final instructions. Everyone is surprised as Coach Barkley gives the pep talk as Coach Evans is standing behind him. Coach Evan’s can’t even look at me as Coach Barkly speaks. I am glaring at Coach Evans not paying attention to Coach Barkley. I am wondering, WHY? But it doesn’t matter and to tell you the truth, I really don’t care. My mother has never loved me and never really accepted me. I know what my grandparents told me about my mom being a wild child and having me so young.

I remember very little about my grandparents. They raised me until I was five so that my mom could finish high school and college for her nursing degree. Then she met my rich step dad and I never saw my grandparents again. I do remember two years ago, when mom told me my grandfather died as she had no emotion in her voice. I shake out of my thoughts as Coach Barkley finishes his speech and we head out to the field.

We run on the field as the JV cheerleaders are holding a ring as the team runs through it and the varsity cheerleaders meet us on the other side. Our fan base is actually a little bigger and a little louder. I look up and see Mr. Smith, Matilda’s dad on his feet clapping. I remember he is a big football fan. I scan the bleachers again and see no mom.

Jeremy grabs me as we head out to the coin toss. “Coach Evans gave Coach Barkley full charge of the team tonight,” Jeremy says shaking his head. “I have a lot of confidence in Coach Barkly, but he isn’t as good as Coach Evans, so it’s up to you and me little brother.”

We get to the middle as their quarterback, a cocky 6’2” senior and their middle line backer a 6’5” truck meets us. We stare each other down as the middle linebacker looks at me and says sniffing me, “I smell freshman. Your football career is over.”

Thinking of the shit I saw today, I reply, “If only you could catch me. And if you did, your college plans, if your dumb-ass gets into college are over.” He starts to lunge towards me as the coin is tossed and I call heads. Heads it is.

We defer as we walk off the field as Jeremy slaps me on the ass, “fucking awesome George, let’s go win this and have a Homecoming celebration.” I give him a look that I’m pissed off about something. “Fuck yeah, you’re pissed off. Let’s do this.”

Our special team does a better job this game and brings the Darts down at their twenty. The Darts slowly run the ball up the field with no passing. They finally get the touchdown and the extra point. We are actually playing a running team that our defense is trying to hold.

Our special team fumbles the ball at the kick off and the Darts recover. “I thought they were getting better.” I think to myself. The first quarter ends 14-0.

Second quarter, we have the ball on our twenty five. First down and ten, Jeremy calls the play. “On one,” he says as he winks at me.

“Set hut!”

I finally get to run as the cornerback tries to put me down, as I side step him and I’m gone. I am so fast that no one noticed until I pull down the ball and score. The extra point makes it 14-7 as our fans are back into the game screaming and on their feet.

We are up against a strong team, but our defense is holding them as the Darts fumble on our thirty yard line and we recover. Jeremy gets the ball to me sending us to the locker room at the half 14-14.

In the locker room, the team is going crazy as I sit down on a bench still trying to get what I saw today out of my mind as I look up and see Coach Evans looking at me. I give him a hateful stare knowing that our relationship will never be the same. I’m sure he is wondering if I will tell anyone.

We head back on the field to a FINALLY screaming crowd. Our special team gets the ball to our forty five. Jeremy calls the play and we head out.

We line up and Jeremy scans the field as he sees the defense switch. The Darts are on to me and my speed. They are expecting the ball to come to me.

“RED! RED!” Jeremy calls out canceling the play and giving the backup play, which is a running play.

“Set, hut!”

The cornerback and a lineman have me boxed in leaving a hole in the defense for Jeremy to hand-off to the fullback for twenty yards. Two running plays later, we score and get the extra point as we are up 21-14.

The special team kicks off and holds the Darts on their twenty yard line. On the first play Mark, our middle linebacker sacks the quarterback as he fumbles and we recover on their fifteen yard line. We go out and score with Jeremy handing off to the fullback and we get the extra point putting us in the lead 28-14.

At the end of the third quarter, defense holds them off making them have put up a field goal as we still lead 28-17.

At the beginning of the fourth quarter, Coach Barkley pulls Jeremy and me aside and says, “it’s time to confuse them and put this game in the bag. George you’re back on tightened. Jeremy let’s put this game in the bag.” Jeremy slaps me on the ass as we head out to our forty-five yard line. The special team is getting better.

We huddle and Jeremy gives us the play. “On one.”

As I am heading to my position, Jeremy and I are grinning as we look at a confused Darts defense. I get to the line and regret the Coach’s decision. I am staring at a huge lineman and glance over and see the middle linebacker, the one that I called a dumb-ass sneering at me.

“Set, Hut!”

I hit the lineman hard as the CLACK is loud enough to put everyone on their feet. All the adrenaline and anger pumping through my veins puts the lineman on his ass as I’m gone, sprinting down the sideline. For some reason the middle linebacker leaves his post to chase after me, which gives Jeremy time to insert the ball where it needs to go. I see the ball and pull it down as I am hit hard by the middle linebacker and then a safety knocking the wind out of me putting me down at the five yard line.

I lay there as the middle linebacker rolls off of me and stands up. “Damn you’re a fast motherfucker,” he says as I try to smile and breath.

I am helped off the field to a screaming crowd. I am getting checked out as Jeremy fakes a hand-off to the fullback and runs the ball in. The extra point puts us up 35-17 as Coach puts the JV team in to finish out the game. We finish the game with the final score of 35-17 as we beat a team that we have never beaten in high school history.

In the locker room, Coach Barkley orders me to the trainers to get checked out as everyone is hyped up. Myself, Jeremy and a few others are checked out. I am ordered in the ice bath, because I have a large bruise on my right hip and the left side of my ribs, where I was hit on the last play that I played.

After the ice bath and I’m rubbed down, I get dressed. Mark, Jeremy, and I are the last ones left.

“George, you are an awesome player,” Mark says as Jeremy nods in agreement. “We could actually take state this year. Us seniors would love a state championship this year, before we head off to college.”

“I’ll do my best,” I say as Jeremy and Mark slap me on the ass.

Wearing my suit that is too big for me, because it is old. Back in my fat-ass days. I grab the corsage that they were selling at school today and I head out to meet Matilda. I head out to the front of the gym and see Matilda and her family. I hear music coming from the gym as the dance has already started. I realize that I must have been in the locker room for awhile.

“I’m sorry I’m late Matilda,” I apologize. “I was banged up on that last play and the trainers had to treat me.”

“Oh no, it’s okay. We went to the burger bar and I got our food to go and Ericka is saving us a seat,” Matilda says as I look at her parents. “They wanted pictures,” she says sheepishly.

“You played one hell of a game,” Mr. Smith says pulling out his camera.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith takes pictures of me putting the corsage on Matilda and me with my arm around her waist. They really love their daughter and it shows. I wish I had a family like hers.

After the pictures, they leave and Matilda and I walk back into the football stadium to eat before we go into the dance.

“Thank you for buying dinner,” I say as she pulls the burgers out of the bag and sets them between us.

“My dad paid and by the way, he really likes you,” she says laying a napkin on her lap. I like the way she is so dainty and cute.

“I really love your family and the way you are so close,” I say trying to keep the conversation going and marveling her, as she is basically setting our table on the bleachers. She unwraps our hamburgers and sets the fries beside them. “I wish my family were like yours.”

“We have to be close we move every two or so years,” she says as we pick up our burgers and bite into them, as we stare at each other. She giggles as I took a huge bite and she took a little bite. “You must be hungry.” I nod taking another huge bite as she smiles. “So what is your family like.”

I give her the story about my mom having me at an early age and not knowing who the father is. My life as a fat-ass and being alienated from my family. I left out the part of me trying to off myself. I’m wondering if I said too much as she goes silent.

“That’s sad,” she finally says. “Our family is close and I love my family. Yes, we move around a lot, but that is my dad’s career and he loves it like we love him. Yes, we will move soon, but I love my mom and dad, and they love me. I’m sorry your family treats you like that.”

“Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight,” I say trying to change the subject. And she is. Her red hair is pulled back in tiny braids, red dress, and just the lightest touch of makeup. She blushes and gives me a light smile.

“You could have asked anyone to the dance,” she says looking into my eyes. “All the cheerleaders are lusting after you.”

“I don’t want a cheerleader,” I say finishing my fries and still hungry. “I’m not into girls that think they are better than anyone else. I like girls like you. A girl that loves her family and doesn’t care about what other people think. A girl that is REAL and not trying to act like someone else.”

She smiles and puts her half eaten burger down as I stare at it. “Are you still hungry,” she asks with a grin on her face. I nod. “I’ll give you the rest of my burger and fries, if you give me my first kiss.”

“Do I have to,” I mock as she giggles and I lean in, and we kiss. She puts her hands on my shoulders as I put my hands on her waist. I try not to press too hard, because of her braces. After a minute we part, both of us out of breath. Wow, she tasted so good. “That was great.”

“Eat the rest of my burger and fries and let’s go dance,” she says as I devour the burger and fries as she giggles.


We walk into the dance hand in hand, as I hear some cheers from the varsity players. We are invited to the jock table with the cheerleaders, but I decline telling them that our friends have already saved us a seat.

We find Ericka and crew sitting at a corner table engaged in conversation. We walk over and I hold the chair for Matilda, who smiles up at me. Everyone congratulates me on a great game and we start talking about nothing. After a while, I catch Matilda looking out at the dance floor.

“Would you like to dance,” I ask Matilda, who grins and nods her head. “Hey, guys, Matilda, and I are heading out to the dance floor.” I grab Matilda’s hand as everyone follows with their significant other.

After an hour of dancing, we head over to the punch bowl for refreshments. Everyone is having a good time as we all swapped partners and I got to dance with Ericka, Gina, and Sam, while getting dirty looks from the cheerleaders. I am still getting pats on the back from my team mates as the cheerleaders are keeping their distance. Jeremy invites me to an after Homecoming dance party as I decline, explaining that I need to get Matilda home.

“Maybe next time George,” Jeremy says. “The cheerleaders are still mad at you anyway,” he chuckles, “but it’s going to be fun to see what they have in store for you as payback,” he continues as I grimace at the thought.

At 10pm, the dance starts breaking up. We head out front, as our rides are here. Coach Evans is out front waiting for Ericka as he gives me a sad look. What the fuck is he sad for me for. He’s the one fucking my mom. Matilda and I climb into the van with Kwan and his girlfriend, whose mother is driving. We drive to Matilda’s house first and Kwan’s mother tells me to take my time.

I walk Matilda up to her door and say, “Thank you Matilda I had a great time.” She smiles, stands on her toes, and surprises me with a gentle kiss. Slow, but sweet with no tongue. The porch light turns on and the door opens. We quickly separate as I see Matilda’s mother and father standing in the doorway grinning.

“Be careful of the braces George,” Mr. Smith teases as Mrs. Smith giggles.

“Daddy!” Matilda chastises giving me a quick peck on the lips and turning to walk in the house.

As I’m shaking Mr. Smith’s hand, I hear Matilda’s younger sister, “Matilda and George sitting a tree. K-S-S...”

“I’m going to get you,” I hear Matilda as she chases her sister up the stairs as Mr. Smith and I grin and shake our heads.

By the time I get home, it is twelve. I am tired and ready for bed. It has been a long fucked up day. As I reach the front door to open it, my mother comes barging out carrying a briefcase.

“Get in the car,” she says grabbing my arm. My mind starts spinning. Where are we going? I’m worried and wondering what my mother is capable of. I know she hates me for reasons unknown, but what would she do to keep me from telling her secret. We get in the car and drive off. We get on the freeway and after thirty minutes mom starts talking.

“I called your grandmother today,” she says. Now that is strange, since mom cut all ties with her mother and father when she got married. She didn’t even show any emotion when she found out her father died two years ago. “She is going to get you into Willow Academy a privately owned school.” Now I’m freaking out, I finally start making friends and playing football. Football! Shit, she can’t do this to me. What about football? The seniors are counting on me to help them win state.

“Why are you doing this,” I ask with venom. “I am not going to tell anyone what I saw.” Mom grimaces as I continue. “Why do you hate me so much,” I growl. Nothing else is said as my mind is going crazy. She is actually sending me away to a school that I know nothing about.

At 3am mom pulls into the airport parking garage and parks the car. Well now, I know that the school isn’t within driving distance. We check in and I follow her through the airport, which is starting to fill up. She hands me a boarding pass. I look at it. Los Angeles California.

“Your grandmother will be waiting for you when you land,” she says with no emotion and handing me the briefcase. Nothing else is said as my flight number is called and I get on the plane. I look back as mom walks away never looking back. I will never understand why she hates me.


Two hours later and we land in what I’m assuming is Los Angeles. I had the whole flight to think about my life and how it will change. It almost seems unreal like I’m having a nightmare. My life finally starts getting better. I’m making friends, I’m on the varsity football team, and now I’m taken away from it. I get off the plane and into the terminal and from what memory I have of her, I immediately recognize my grandmother. She’s smaller and thinner than I remember. 5’8”. A frail 120 pounds. She is also a lot older looking than I remember, with short grey hair. I see her start crying and run towards me. She wraps her arms around me in a tight hug.

“Oh George,” she says crying. “I never thought I was going to be able to see you again.” She stands back and looks at me. “George, you are so big and look at those muscles.” It is nice to see my grandmother after all these years. “Your grandfather would be so proud.” I’m speechless and don’t really know what to say to her so I smile as she goads over me.

We walk out of the huge airport, and get to the front where there is a Cadillac with a man standing by the rear door holding it open. Grandma gets in and I follow with the small briefcase mom gave me. I suddenly realize that I have no clothes and I’m still wearing my suit. The guy gets in the car and drives away.

“John, we need to stop somewhere and get George some clothes.” I see John nod in the rearview mirror. “So,” she looks at me, pausing. “Your mother marries some rich older doctor, takes you away from your grandfather and I. Telling us we will never see you again and then I get a call from her yesterday asking me to take you.” I look at my grandmother confused. “What is going on.”

I tell her about yesterday and how I caught her and my football coach having sex as grandma nods in understanding.

“Your mother hasn’t changed a bit,” grandma says patting my knee. “Do you still remember some of the stories we told you about her being a wild child and not knowing who your father is?” I nod as she continues. “Good. Your mother wanted me to put you in the public school she went to, which is gang ridden and no good anymore. I don’t want you getting into trouble and hanging out with the wrong crowd like she did.

“I know the owner of Willow Academy, a privately owned private school. You might have to pass a test, but you mentioned ‘football coach’, so I’m assuming you play football.” I nod as she grins. “Good, because we meet with the president tonight and I’m sure he will waive the test, because they need football players.”

We stop off at a store that looks expensive and grandma buys me some clothes. When we pull into her neighborhood, I remember. The neighborhood has huge homes and we pull in front of a familiar house. It is huge like the others surrounding it. John drops us off and drives away. We walk into the house and now I remember running around as a five year old boy. I follow grandma up the stairs.

“You can have your mother’s old room,” she says. “She never appreciated it anyway. You can decorate as you like. We walk into the room and all I see for now is a huge king sized bed. Realizing I haven’t slept all night, I drop the bags and crawl on the bed. I feel a kiss on my cheek before passing out.


I wake up looking around. I can tell the sun is setting. Am I back home? Was this all a nightmare? I look around the room and realize, now I’m at my grandmother ‘s house. I look around the big room. The bed I’m laying on is king-sized. There is a huge bay window that I’m assuming overlooks the backyard. I see two doors at the end of the room. One is open telling me that it is the bathroom. Bathroom. I have my own bathroom. Speaking of bathroom, I feel my bladder push as I get up and run to my bathroom.

After I relieve myself, I hear a knock on the door. Wow, someone knocks before entering the room. I could get used to this. “Come in.”

“George, Mr. Yarber, and his school principal are here,” grandma says. I look down at my wrinkled suit that I have been wearing since yesterday. I decide what the hell and head downstairs

I get downstairs where grandma is waiting on me and follow her into the dining room where smell food, remembering that I haven’t eaten since yesterday. I see an older man in his late to early fifties, medium build and well dressed. He approaches me and shakes my hand.

“George, Dan Yarber,” he says. “President of Willow Academy. And this is Ian Stevens our Head Master and Principle,” he continues pointing to the other man. He is a short stocky looking man with short black hair and a well trimmed beard.

“Let’s all sit down and eat,” grandma says bringing in the last of the food from the kitchen as we all sit down.

As we are eating grandma chats with Mr. Yarber. Apparently Mr. Yarber’ s mother and father are good friends with my grandmother, whom are both retired and leave Mr. Yarber as the director of the school.

After we eat, Mr. Yarber tells me about the school. It was founded by his grandfather and was passed on to his father. The school is primarily a college prep school and a school for troubled teens that wealthy parents from many different countries pay to have them go there for school and counseling. They have football, volleyball, basketball, wrestling to include gymnastics and many other sports programs. The campus is made up of boys and girls from the ninth to the twelfth grades. The boys and girls dorms are on separate sides on the large campus. Students that live in the commuting area and are not part of the troubled youth get to go home on weekends and holiday.

“Our school is two-fold,” Mr. Yarber continues. “It is for troubled youth to receive the care and counseling they need and for the gifted students to achieve their goals.” He stares at me for a moment then asks the question. “Your grandmother tells me you play football, is that true.” I nod my head yes, not wanting to interrupt him. “We haven’t had a good season in decades. While our basketball and other teams seem to do well, we can’t seem to get a good football team together. If we don’t do well this year, we will be forced to take away the football program. If we accept you will you be willing to play football?”

“Yes sir,” I say relieved that I might be able to continue playing football.

Mr. Yarber grins as grandma pulls an envelope out of the brief case that mom sent with me. “You will find that my grandson has always been a straight A student.” Mr. Yarber and Mr. Stevens go into the living room as I clear the table and clean the kitchen.

After an hour of the grownups, talking grandma sees them out and calls me into the living\room.

“George, they accepted you. I will bring you to the Academy tomorrow afternoon to get your school uniforms, class schedule, and your room. And don’t forget you get to come home on the weekends so let me know if there is anything you would like. I’ll have a television put in your room and anything else you need,” Grandma says with a huge grin on her face.

I think for a minute then say, “Weight set?”

Grandma smiles. “I’ll have one of the spare bedrooms turned into a weight room,” she says as she hugs me. “It is so good having you here. It’s been lonely since your grandfather died.”


Sunday afternoon John is driving my grandmother and I to Willow Academy. I found out that John works for grandma part time, driving her around when she needs it and helping with yard work and home repairs as needed. We drive past the city and into a rural area and turn down a road until we come to a large gate. We are stopped by security guards where Mr. Stevens is waiting.

“Mrs. Shields, I’ll take George from here,” Mr. Stevens says. “You can pick him up after Friday’s football game, which is a home game and I hope you can come watch.” Grandma nods as I get out of the car and they drive off.

I am patted down by security as Mr. Stevens apologizes. “Sorry George, remember that we also have troubled youth here.”

We walk into a large parking lot that is half full. “This is where teachers, employees, visitors, and students that are old enough to drive park,” Mr. Stevens says as he drives off giving me a tour. He shows me the girl’s dormitories, which are three huge three stories. On the other side of campus are three identical buildings for the boys Then we drive to the main campus that looks like a huge college campus with everything from a fast food restaurant and an ice cream parlor and movie theatre. The school it’s self is a huge three stories that go almost a full block and behind it is a massive gym that looks like it has two basketball courts. On either side of the gym is a baseball field and a football field. We pull up on the side of the school and head up three flights of stairs down the hallway and into a large room that has a counter and behind it shelves with clothes and other equipment. A large guy walks up to the counter and asks Mr. Stevens, “special or regular.”

“Regular Isaac,” Mr. Stevens says as I look at him confused. “Special is our troubled youth that have to be clothed in orange, they have to be watched around the clock.”

The man measures my body and feet then disappears behind the shelves and returns awhile later with a duffle bag full of clothes. He goes back and comes back with one pair of tennis shoes and one pair of running shoes.

“Alright young man,” he says with authority. “You have three sets of uniforms and two sets of PT gear.” I look at him confused. “Physical Training. PT is from 4am to 6am on your own or until we find out that, you are not doing it at all. There is a weight room in the gym and a track. There is also a running trail, that runs alongside the fence line.” He looks at me to make sure I’m paying attention. “Morning chow is from 7am to 8am. School is from 830am to 3pm with lunch in between. Sports activities are from 330pm to 530opm dinner chow is from 6pm to 8pm. Study time is from 8pm to 930pm either in your dorm room or library. Lights out at 10pm. There are four separate chow halls. Two in the school building and one by both the male and female dorms so there is no reason for you to miss chow. Understood?”

“Yes sir,” I shout feeling like I’ve been drafted. He then hands me a key and tells me that I will be bunking with Yi Jung Su. He also hands me an envelope with a class schedule and meal card in it.


Mr. Stevens shows me my room, which is on the first floor. Mr. Stevens leaves as I enter my room. There are two beds on separate sides of the room each side having a desk and wall locker. There is also a bathroom.

One side of the room looks habited with the bed made and books and pictures on the desk so I assume the other side is mine. I open the locker and see bed linens and blankets so I make up my bed and unpack my new school clothes, which came with everything socks and underwear. A new life.

Around 530 the door opens and an oriental guy walks in and sees me. “Awe yes, I was told I have new roommate,” he says in a heavy oriental accent. “My name Yi.” He offers his hand and I shake his hand as he bows. I follow suit and I bow to him and introduce myself. “Come, We go eat.”

I grab my meal card from the envelope that was given to me and I follow Yi to the chow hall. The chow hall isn’t far away, as I can smell the food. Yi tells me that everything is within walking distance except the front gate and parking lot, but has a shuttle bus for transportation. There is already a line when we get there and I realize that I am definitely not at home anymore. In front of us is a line of about fifteen people wearing orange Khakis and orange button-up shirts and orange caps. There is a man standing beside them wearing a blue uniform and a brown drill sergeant hat. Yi explains that the ‘special kids’ as he calls them are broken down into fifteen person teams and are marched everywhere they go like in the military.

While we wait in line, Yi tells me about himself. He is from Korea and his family is here for three years while his father teaches medicine at the local university. He has an older sister, who is a senior at the school named Yi Myong Hui. I give him the short story of my life. That I’m staying with my grandmother and going to school here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.