Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 20: Plans for the future

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Plans for the future - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

“It’s not funny Dr. Jackson,” I whine as Dr. Jackson is wiping her eyes after laughing so hard. I finished telling her about being tricked into being Martina and Sharon’s boyfriend. “George stop being a weakling and learn to say ‘no’,” she barks out another laugh as I pout.

She is right, I am a weakling.

We spent the rest of the session talking about my goals and future plans.


“Isn’t my Pookie Bear cute,” Julie gushes as Eddie passes the ball to the other team and I shake my head and chuckle.

It is the second week in March and Julie and I are watching the basketball game. Sharon’s mother changed her mind about Sharon coming back to our school. She put her back in the private school and will be acting in another movie over the spring and summer. Martina and I still consider her as our girlfriend and will be spending time with her at Camp Zion when we get back from London if she can break away from her movies.

Coach Anderson’s trial is scheduled for the first week of September. Deana is still living with her grandparents in California. Marty, Willie, Calvin, and Carlos pleaded guilty to assaulting me and are in juvenile detention until they turn eighteen. Willie took a plea deal to give testimony that Marty, Calvin and Carlos participated in the assault. In the plea deal, they didn’t charge him as an adult, which means he will be in juvenile detention until he turns eighteen. The rest of the goon squad got six months community service. The only thing that worries me is that Calvin and Carlos will turn eighteen before the school year ends, which worries me.

Vice Principal Anderson blames me for his sons being put in juvenile detention. So I am also watching out for him.

“Martina said that you have two recruiters coming to talk to you this week,” Julie said trying not to laugh at her boyfriend trying to play basketball.

I took Mr. Buckley’s advice and started talking to some of the recruiters about playing football. I also discussed college with Martina, who told me she would go where I went. Martina told me that she wants to study psychology so I want to ensure the school will fit both our needs.

“It would be nice if Eddie and I could go to college with you and your two girlfriends,” Julie teases. Julie and Jenny are the only two that know about Sharon also being my girlfriend.

“Yes, we have many colleges to choose from since Pookie Bear is going get a lot scholarship offers to play basketball,” I tease back as Eddie sends an air ball over the basket and Julie and I howl in laughter.


“I got a scholarship to Notre Dame,” Raymond announces at lunch as we cheer.

Raymond is first in line to make valedictorian this year. His parents are Catholic and have connections. We are all happy for him as he wants to be an engineer. I still don’t know what I want to study. I was thinking a Business degree, but now I am having second thoughts. I figure if I change my mind in college, I can always change, but I don’t want to be in college forever.


“So...” Martina chimes as she gets into my car and we head to my house to meet with a recruiter from Ohio State. “Ohio State has a good psychology program, but it’s cold in Ohio.”

“You grew up in New York,” I inform her as if she didn’t know. “They do have a good football program.”

“Just because I grew up in New York doesn’t mean I like cold weather.” Martina scolds. She has become bossy since becoming my girlfriend.

“Let’s start making a list of yes, no, and maybe. We can visit a couple collages during spring break,” I decide.

“Can we run away,” she asks as I shake my head. I love her.

We walk into the house and see a guy and a lady sitting in our living room.

“George!” The guy acknowledges me as he stands up and shakes my hand. “Mike Grayson. It’s great to finally meet you. I am the offensive coach for Ohio State and this is Mary Martin our director of Psychology.” I’m not surprised that they sent a representative from the psychology department since I told mom to tell them that Martina and I are a package deal. “Usually our recruiter will come out and do the initial interview, but I wanted to meet you myself. I have seen you play and I want you on our side as a wide receiver.”

After that, my mom and dad took over the conversation as Martina and I sat back and listened. Martina and I decided to visit two schools during spring break.


The next day we were visited by Florida State, who was also interested in me. But as a tight end. Martina was happy about that, because it was in a warm climate. Jenny was interviewed by Florida State, because of her academics. Dad wants her to go to the same college as me so that I can keep her out of trouble. Not happening. Jenny does what Jenny wants to do.

Saturday was a recruiter from UCLA. They also wanted me, but couldn’t decide if they wanted me as a wide receiver or a tight end. We were visited by a few other colleges before spring break and decided to visit Ohio State and Florida over spring break. I wanted to visit UCLA, but figured we can visit any time since my house was so close. Mom and dad are taking Martina, Jenny and I to Ohio State first and then Florida State, along with Eddie, Julie and their parents.

It’s a week before spring break and I’m sitting in my office in the restaurant going over the account and ordering supplies for the week when Martina’s dad walks in surprising me.

“George,” Martina’s dad greets as he shakes my hand and sits in the chair across from my desk. “I’m sorry about the trouble you had in November.”

I am surprised that he knew what happened, because I haven’t seen him for a while. He didn’t even visit during Christmas. I remember Martina complaining that he never gave her a Christmas present.

“Nothing I can’t handle,” I said surprised at his unannounced visit.

“That’s what I like about you George. I need a favor,” he explains getting right to the point. “I need to disappear for awhile.” I remember seeing on the news about a robbery that happened in New York and the feud between several Mob clans. One Mob Boss was murdered and another mysteriously disappeared. “I already told Martina. I left her a trust fund for college.”

All of the gangster movies that I have watched and what I have seen on the news. I am worried and have to ask the question.

“Is Martina safe,” I have to ask as he sits forward and hands me four envelopes to deliver.

“Why do you think I’ve been giving you some of these to deliver,” he asks. He doesn’t wait for me to answer as he continues. “Only my loyal friends know about Martina. That is why I sent her mother here, because she was threatening to spill my secret. I know that you will take care of Martina. You are a great kid and I know that you will take care of the restaurant and my Martina.”

Without letting me ask any more questions. He stands up and leaves.


I wake up the next morning with Martina spooned up against me. I’m surprised, because I thought that maybe her father would spend some time with her before he left. I could tell she was awake, because I could hear her thinking.

“Are you okay,” I ask as I hear her sigh.

“Yeah,” she answers then pauses. I hold her tight and wait patiently for her to continue. “I can’t change who my father is...” She pauses again. “I don’t know what a normal family is. My normal family is having a Mob boss for a father. As a little girl in school, I was told by my mother to tell people that my father was dead. So...” She pauses again. “When my friends asked about my father, I told them he is dead. I never understood why. Until I got older, when one day our house was raided while my father was visiting and the police searched the house. After my conversation with him yesterday...” She pauses again as she turn in my arms, buries her face on my chest and starts crying. “He is dead to me.”

I hold her tight as she drifts back to sleep. I realize that I’m the only one she has now and I will make sure nothing bad happens to her.


“Get your ass up,” I chastise Martina. It is Monday morning, spring break. We are catching a plane for Ohio this morning. Martina grumbles and sits up and groans. I walk across the hallway and slam the door open. I love paying the bitch back for all the times she barged into my room. “Jenny, get your ass up!”

Dad ordered an airport shuttle to pick us up. Dad and I put our one bag in the van and head back to the pile of bags that the driver started picking up.

“What the hell,” I complain as I finish my fourth trip with two of Jenny’s bags. “We are only going t be gone five days,” I chastise Jenny and Martina as they smirk. Dad chuckles as mom hands him the last of her four bags.

We are going to meet Eddie, Julie and their parents at the airport. I have met Eddie’s dad on the golf course. He is a cool guy and has a great sense of humor. I met Eddie’s mom once. She is a small lady and works at the local college as a Political Science Professor. I have never met Julie’s parents, but I know that her dad is a Dentist and her mother works as a nurse in the same hospital as my mom, dad and Eddie’s dad.

We get to the airport and see everyone waiting. I’m surprised to see that all our parents are friends. Eddie and I roll our eyes as the men grab their one bag and the women wave for help as three guys run over with their carts and start loading bags.

“You know...” Eddie’s mom addresses us men as we sigh knowing what what’s next. “We wouldn’t have to pay to have our bags checked if you men would carry them for us.”

Eddie and I start to say something, when the men give us a look that says it is better to keep your mouth shut.

We get to the check in line as we tip the help and are checked in. We head to the terminal for our flight. The moms are talking about the shopping in Ohio and Florida and the men are talking about the golfing in Florida.

“I hope we can go to some Frat parties,” Jenny gushes as I slap her on the ass and Eddie laughs.

“What’s wrong with losing the parents and going to some parties,” Julie points out as Martina and Jenny agree.

“If you get drunk and show your tits to a bunch of college guys...” I pause as Julie smirks. “Eddie and I can’t help you.”


We are settled into a hotel near the University. The parents have separate rooms. Jenny, Julie, and Martina share a room as well as Eddie and I. The plans for the week are for us to visit Ohio State University tomorrow. Dad and I will go with Coach Grayson to tour the athletic department and tour the school. Mom will take Jenny and Martina and will attend a tour along with the rest of the group.

In the morning we meet out in front of the hotel, where there are two buses waiting for us. There are other families waiting as we see a guy and a girl waiting.

“My name is Kyle and this is Karen.” Everyone stops their conversations as Kyle continues. “I need everyone that is hear for athletics on the bus with me. All others will be touring the campus with Karen.

We split up as dad and I get on the bus with other athletes and their families. I notice one guy who is African American and is tall maybe 6’’9.

“Basketball,” dad asks his mother and father. The father is as tall as his son.

“How did you guess,” the father chuckles and holds out his hand. “Colin Crane and this is my wife Charlene and my son Jared.

“Tom. And this is my son George,” dad introduces. I feel good when he calls me his son. I start calling him dad out of respect. I remember him telling me that he always wanted a son and I see pride in his eyes. He is actually more excited to be here than I am.

“With that muscular body, he has to be football,” Colin answers as dad nods with pride.

“Our first stop will be the cafeteria for breakfast on Ohio State,” Kyle starts as everyone listens. “After breakfast, we will break into groups, visit the sports facilities, and meet the coaches and some the players.

We pull-up behind the first bus in front of a large dining facility. We walk in as I motion Jared to follow me. Jared is shy and nervous. My dad and Jared’s parents have hit it off and joined the other parents. We get in line and get our food. Spring break has not started yet for the college kids so the cafeteria is full of students. Apparently, there is a section set up for the visitors.

Dad and Jared’s parents sit at a large table with mom, dad and Eddie, and Jenny’s parents. I find Martina sitting with the gang and motion Jared over to the table and we sit down.

“Jared, this is my girlfriend Martina,” I start the introductions pointing at Martina. “This is my annoying sister, Jenny.” Jenny smirks and makes a rude comment with her middle finger. “And this is Eddie and Julie, my best friends. Guys, if you have not noticed this is a real basketball player, Jared.” I look at Eddie as I get another rude middle finger from Eddie.

“Hey, my Pookie Bear tries,” Julie defends her soul mate.

Jared relaxes and we have a great breakfast. Apparently, Jared and his family were also invited to Florida State. He is from Mississippi and was teased as a child, because he was taller than the other kids were. It was when he became the basketball star that everything changed. He is a nice guy and we like him. And he is in the same grade as us.


After breakfast, we get back on the bus, and are taken to a large facility with a large four story building across the street. We walk across the street to the large four story building. I chuckle as I see dad excited and grinning from ear-to-ear. We get into the main foyer, which is huge. It has pictures on the walls of football, basketball and baseball scenes of past and present players. We see an excited group of coaches. One of them is Coach Grayson, who walks over and shakes a boy’s hand.

“Kenneth, so glad you could make it.” Kenneth looks my age or older. He is 6’ and maybe two hundred pounds. Coach Grayson shook hands with some other parents and boys before getting to me. “George, glad you could make it,” Coach Grayson finishes his rounds as he shakes dad and my hand.

The coaches lead their groups to their respective meetings. I wave at Jared as he heads of with the basketball players. We get on the elevator and head up with the guys that play football. We get off the elevator and into another large foyer. I look around and see all the pictures of football players and football photos all over the walls.

We are led down the hallway to a large conference room, where there is a huge conference room with five other men sitting at the head of the table. I look out of the floor to ceiling windows that overlook the football field as dad puts his hand on my shoulder and stares out across the field along with me. The silence is broken when I hear someone address everyone.

“Welcome everyone and please have a seat.” Everyone sits at the conference table as I see the guy that is talking at the head of the table. “Some of you already know me,” he continues as he nods towards Kenneth. “I am Coach Walsh, the head football coach for the Ohio State Buckeyes. I will be talking to each of you and your parents individually and then we will let you tour our facility and meet some of our current players.

Coach Walsh went on to brag about why we should play for the Buckeyes. There are only four of us there. Kenneth, who I found out is a quarterback, and is a senior in high school, the other two, who are also seniors are being recruited as linebackers. They are huge and I would not want to play against them.

Dad and I were last to talk to Coach Walsh and Coach Grayson as we walk back into the conference room and sit across from them.

“George,” Coach Walsh greets. “I understand that you will be a senior next year.” I nod as he continues. “I’ve seen some video of you playing. You are a natural wide receiver with big hands and speed. If you accept a scholarship here, we will red-shirt you your first season then start you the next three.” He had to explain what the term ‘red-shirt’ meant since I gave him a confused look.

It was lunchtime when we finished. I felt good about the meeting and dad was still excited. Even though he attended USC, he was supportive of any school I attended. We get out to the main foyer and see everyone sitting in the lounge area eating sandwiches. Dad and I are handed a sandwich as we sit down to eat. I notice four older guys sitting with us.

“You must be George. I’m Marty,” one of the guy introduces as he holds out his hand and I shake it. He is a large African American. My height and weight. “Coach Grayson said that you’re going to be my replacement if you decide to accept.”

I nod as he begins to tell me about the school and the area. Marty will be a junior next year and is one the starting wide receivers. He introduces me to Kurt, the starting quarterback, who is talking with Kenny and two huge linebackers, Chase and Carter.

After lunch they take us on a tour of the campus, the last of the tour is at the training facility that has state of the art equipment, the guys ask the parents to head out to the bleachers while we head to the locker room. I’m surprised when they point to four lockers. We open them and find some warm-up sweats with our names on them. They are going all-out to get us to come to this college.

Everyone changes as we head out to the field. My mouth drops open when we walk out on the field. It is huge the stadium is like what you see on TV watching the NFL. But, it is very different being on the field in real life. I look up and see the parents sitting behind the coaches. Apparently, the coaches are not allowed to work with the players out of season.

“Kurt, I bet you that George here can beat you full field,” Marty brags as I shake my head.

“Beer and pizza,” Kurt accepts the challenge. “However, you need to beat Kenny and me,” Marty accepts. I chuckle seeing the competiveness between the two friends. “Everybody line up.”

We line up on the line as I look up and see Martina, Jenny, Julie and Eddie with everyone else. They must have finished their tour.

“Go!”

I step off the line and head out to set my pace. I am fast off the line and settle into my stride. I don’t see anyone in my peripheral vision when I hit the fifty yard line. I increase my pace and stride. When I cross the end zone, I turn and see Marty five yards behind me as he crosses the end zone. Kurt crosses next with Kenny behind him as everyone else follows. I look up and see the parents jumping up and down with the coaches smiling from ear-to-ear.

“What the hell,” Kurt moans out of breath as Marty is laughing. “I thought you’re a junior in high school.

“Your fat ass just got beat by a junior in high schooled.” Marty brags. “You’re buying beer and pizza tonight. But I suggest that you don’t eat any,” Marty teases Kurt as he pats Kurt’s stomach. Kurt gives him the middle finger salute as everyone laughs.

We pair up as Marty shows me some footwork. He teaches me how to pivot around an opponent and how to plant a foot to make a quick turn. After thirty minutes, we practice some plays against the defense. Kenny is playing quarterback of course. Kurt is playing center with Marty and I as wide receiver. Everyone else is on the defense. I’m assuming the college players are not really playing. They want us recruits to show off for the coaches

“It’s all in fun,” Kurt barks. “Show the coaches why we want you as a Buckeye.”

We line up and I am faced with one of the recruit linebacker. We are not padded up, so body contact is forbidden.

“Set. Hut!”

I cut left leaving the linebacker behind. I run down the middle. I hear him behind me as I see the other linebacker approaching on my left. I plant my right foot in the ground and pivot right like Marty taught me. I take two steps and turn as Kenny fires the ball into my gut. I turn and run it in for a touchdown. I look and see the coaches on their feet. I trot back as I see Kurt and Marty standing there with their mouth hanging open.

“He’s almost as good as I am,” Marty brags as Kurt gives him another one finger salute.

We play for a bit longer as I see the crowd get bigger. It looks like everyone is finished with their campus tour and are waiting for us to finish so that they can catch the buses back to the hotel. I see Jared sitting with the gang and his parents sitting with mine.

“Okay, guys,” Kurt barks. “Last play let’s give the fans their money’s worth.” He sets the ball at the twenty yard line. “Kenny, we are going to test your arm and George’s. speed. You know what to do.”

We line up and I know what to do. It feels so good to play football again. I feel like this is what I was meant to do and thank Uncle John.

“Set. Hut!”

I side step the linebacker and head out. There is no one around as I hit the fifty yard line. I look up and see the ball. It is a little high as I jump and pull it down and run it in. I hear cheers as I turn and Kenny and I do the chest bump.

“George, please come to Ohio State,” Kenny gushes. “I want to play with you.”


We land in Florida the next day and head to the hotel. The plan is to do the same thing tomorrow at FSU. Then the last three days are for the parent’s vacation. The moms will shop as the dad’s golf at some of the famous golf courses. The room situation is the same. We eat dinner with the Cranes, who have become good friends with our parents.

The next morning, we eat breakfast and head out in the front of hotel, there are two buses. I give Martina a hug as she heads off with mom and the other parents. Dad, the Cranes, and I get on the sports bus and we head out to the University.

Dad is still having a great time and is smiling from ear-to-ear. I notice that he is looking at me with pride and actually brags about me. I remember three years ago, when he hardly noticed me. I am not complaining, because I finally have a dad who is proud of me.

We park in front of a large building. I notice that there is a larger group of athletes this time. There are at least fifteen football players with ten basketball players and other assorted athletes. We are split into four groups and off to our respective areas. The football players get into a large briefing room and sit down. We see the coaches sitting at a table facing us as the coach in the middle stands up. He is a short stocky guy, 5’10”, maybe 150 pounds.

“I am Coach Hernandez,” he introduces with a stern look on his face. He pauses and looks at us as he continues. “If you do not want to be a Seminal, then I want you to get up and leave now.” Everyone looks around surprised.

Dad leans over and whispers. “You don’t need him, he needs you.”

“We are the best,” Coach Hernandez continues. “Since no one wants to leave, we will go to the gym for a weigh-in and a scrimmage with some of the team.”

Dad and I shake our head as we stand up and follow everyone downstairs to the locker room.

We get to the locker room and are ordered to strip to our underwear and to line up to a scale manned by what looks like a football player with others beside him. The parents of course were ordered to the football stadium.

“All right pussies,” the guy at the scale barks. “I’m Tim Coolidge, the team captain and starting quarterback. You will be weighed, taped and then you will dress in the workout clothes given to you and head out to the football field.”

“Was we drafted.” I hear someone ask as I shake my head and hear laughter from the others.

I am second to the last in line as I watch what is happening. They are weighed taped, and sent to a large mat and graded on pushups and setups.

It is finally my turn as I am weighed. I already decided that I don’t want to play for this team if they treat their players this way. Or am I being a pussy? I stand on the scale as a bar is pulled to measure my height.

“Name,” the guy barks at me.

“Shields, George, no middle name, Drill Sergeant!” I bark back in my best Army imitation as the guy smirks at me.

Apparently he doesn’t have a sense of humor as he gives the recorder, who is another football player recording everyone’s measurements.

“Smart-ass is 6’4”, 220 pounds,” the guy barks. “And he is mine when we get on the football field.”

I am too stunned to say anything as I step off the scale. I must have had a growth spurt. I know I have been eating a lot. I also know that my biological father was tall. At least 6’5” so I should be as tall as he was, but I will never be fat again.

I dress in shorts t-shirt and cleats and head out to the football field. After I left the guy giving the pushup and setup test a surprise. I did ninety-five pushups and one-hundred setups in the two minute time for each event.

We get out to the football field and are ordered to line up at the five yard line.

“Where is Smart-ass at,” I hear someone ask with a bark as I see fingers pointing at me. I am definitely not coming to this school. I look and see the team Captain. The one who weighed me and is pointing at me. “You had better be the first across the end-zone or I will never recommend you for the Seminoles.”

I am pissed by now and ready to walk off. So far, everyone has acted like a bully including the coaches. I don’t want to play for a team like this.

“How about you race me,” I challenge as the Captain smirks. “And if I win, I don’t join the Seminoles.”

I look in the stadium and see the coach’s smirk and nod at the Captain.

“I’ll tell you what,” he starts. “If you can beat me, the starting quarterback, I will take you to our pre-Spring Break party tonight.”

“And if I lose,” I ask.

“You leave.”

“Okay. But I want to bring my friends to the party.”

I remember Jenny, Julie, and Martina telling me they wanted to go to a college party.

“Deal,” he smirks.

We line up as I look in the stands and see dad giving me the thumbs-up.

“Go!”

I am off. I feel good. I am no longer the fat loser that was bullied in High School. I am George Fucking Shields and I will never let anyone bully my friends or me anymore. I make it to the fifty yard line. I don’t see the Captain in my peripheral vision. But I can hear him behind me as I cross the end-zone.

“You belong on this team,” he huffs as he gives me a chest bump.


We get back to the hotel after our tour of the University. The rest of the scrimmage was great. I learned some moves from the starting wide receiver. Coach Hernandez told me that he will be watching me my senior year and that I will be a great fit. I don’t like the atmosphere here, however Martina and Jenny have added it to their yes list, because it is warm and close to the beach.

Martina, Jenny, and Julie are excited to go to a college party tonight. Tim said it was within walking distance of the hotel at one of the Frat houses. The parents went out to eat and to a night club. Jared’s parents and our parents have become friends. Even though they are leaving tomorrow, they are going to keeping touch.

After we shower and dress, we meet out in front of the hotel. Eddie, Jared, and I let out a low moan. All three girls are wearing tight low cut jeans and tight tank tops.

“You guys do know that there will be many college guys at the party tonight,” I inform the girls as Eddie and Jared nod their heads in agreement.

“You worry too much,” Jenny fires back. “Relax and let’s go have some fun.”

I realize why dad wants Jenny to go to the same college as me. So that I can keep her out of trouble.

I follow the directions that Tim gave me. He told me there is a great Mexican diner on the way. We stop in and eat. Their burritos are amazing.

“Keep your boobs in the tank top,” I tease Julie as she smirks and everyone laughs except for Jared.

Eddie has to explain to Jared that his girlfriend becomes an exhibitionist after having a couple beers.

“She only does it when I’m not there,” I whine.

The two times that she flashed her tits, I was not there.

We find the Frat house, which is not hard with all of the people and noise. It is in an old neighborhood close to campus. They are large older homes that look like they are now used to house college students.

“George!” Tim greets shaking my hand. “Welcome to our home away from home. If you decide to come to Florida, you have to stay in the dorms until you’re a junior then you get to live here. Come on in.”

He points to the large house, where there is rock music blaring. There are college girls and guys sitting on the front porch talking and drinking.

I pull Tim aside where we can talk. I know the girls want to go to a college party, but I’m worried about the girls and a Frat party full of drunk and horny college guys. Tim sees my concern and waves a girl over.

“George, this is my fiancé Kathy.” I shake her hand as Tim points across the street. “She lives in the sorority house across the street. Kathy and her sorority girls will keep your girls out of trouble and let them have fun. And my guys will keep you guys out of trouble.”

I sigh in relief as Kathy tells me to go have fun.

Kathy walks over and introduces herself to the girls as Eddie, Jared and I follow Tim into the house. The party is in full swing as we are handed a beer. I am patted on the back by some of the football players. I also notice that some basketball players pat Jared on the back. I have never seen Jared play basketball, but it seems that the players love him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.