Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 2: Cheerleader Rules

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cheerleader Rules - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

“Damn-it Walters, what the fuck is your major malfunction,” Coach Barkley screams, clearly not in a good mood and out of patience during practice. I am not paying attention. Having a fucked up Monday. First, my lifelong bully, Marty and his gang try to kill me. Amy, my first sexual experience, is Jeremy’s boyfriend. Then Tracey, Josh’s girlfriend is trying to seduce me. I don’t want to lose Josh and Jeremy as my friends. Hell, they are my only friends, and the first friends that I have ever had. “Shields get your ass in there.”

We huddle up as Jeremy slaps me on the ass and smiles. He gives us the play and we head out. This play is designed to make it look like we are going to run the ball and Jeremy sends the ball to a wide receiver. My job is to block. I hit the line and see Kevin Butler smiling at me with vengeance on his face. In junior high, he was the popular jock who had nothing to do with anyone that was below him. He saw me get beat up and teased, but never said a word to me, until today in the lunch room. I wonder why he would see me as a threat and not a friend. To me, he is just another bully.

“Set, hut!”

I see Kevin run towards me, ready to mow me down. I slam into him as our pads clack together. Fuck, it is like running into a brick wall, however I did manage to put him off balance giving me enough time to scan the field. One wide receiver is down and one wide receiver is covered by a safety. The middle linebacker is closing in on Jeremy to make the sack. I sprint full speed ahead with nothing but grass in front of me. I look back and see the ball in the air as I pull it down and cross the end zone. I hear cheers as I turn and the only thing I remember is my helmet flying off my head. I’m going to have to remember to tighten the straps. A nice end to a fucked up Monday.


“Oh no Coach Evans, it’s not your fault,” I hear someone say. “Oh yes, he is my baby boy and means the world to me, it wasn’t your fault.” Fuck, did mom just say that? Is she on drugs? Well, nurses do have access to drugs.

“Nurse Meeks, Kevin Butler has been suspended for one game and is not allowed to play or practice on the varsity team. And your son will not play or practice on JV.” Coach Evans says as I’m listening to a strange conversation. Is mom and Coach Evans flirting with each other? “I will take your son under my wing and ensure that he gets the best coaching, and mold him into a fine football player.”

“Oh please call me Margret, Coach Evans,” mom says giggling like a school girl. “I’m so glad that you are his Coach and a role model to him.” I have never heard mom like this. “His step father is a doctor and is always gone and George needs a male role model.”

“Well Margret, I am glad to help and George is lucky to have a sweet mother like you and as a nurse.” I almost puked when he said that. “Oh, he’s awake.”

“Oh baby, I was so worried about you,” mom says. Mom should have been an actress instead of a nurse. Both she and Coach Evans are married and flirting like teenagers. “The doctor said that you were knocked unconscious and there are no signs of a concussion and you can go home tonight.”

“Hey George, you get better ok? And if the doctor gives you the ok we can play you first string on Friday,” Coach Evans says. “Margret, I’ll see you at the game on Friday, I hope.”

“Oh, I will never miss my son’s games,” mom says. I almost thought she loved me. I knew better after Coach Evans walked out and mom scowled at me.

My step dad drove me home at 9pm after he finished his surgeries. I grabbed me something to eat and went to bed thinking about mom and Coach Taylor’s conversation. I really wish mom and I were close, and wonder what I did to make her hate me. I remember my grandmother telling me that mom was fifteen when she got pregnant. She was a wild child and was dating four different guys. When she had me at sixteen, which stopped all of her fun. Does she resent me? I finally drift off to sleep thinking about the ‘what ifs’.


I wake up early and go on my morning run. I feel a lot better after I became active and stopped sitting on my fat ass. I thank my step dad and Uncle John for that. After my run, I get in the shower, dress and eat breakfast. I head out the door to walk to school as Jenny comes down stairs.

“George wait,” she says as I shut the door ignoring her and start my walk to school.

I get to school and to my locker to see Josh closing his locker door. “Hey josh,” I say as I realize that he doesn’t look happy.

“Hey George,” he says trying to sound normal, but I can tell that there is something wrong. “Are you okay? That fucker, Kevin gave you a low blow. After Coach Evans took you to the hospital, Coach Barkley gave us the team work speech. He said that whoever couldn’t work as a team and respect their team mates would be banned from playing any high school sports activities.”

Still having the feeling that something is wrong with my new friend I ask, “Are you okay?” He lets out a long sigh and a slight smile.

“Wow, now that’s a friend,” he says. I look at him confused. “Someone who knows that there is something wrong with their friend.” I smile and pat his shoulder. Wow, I actually have a friend. “Tracey broke up with me yesterday.” Oh shit, I hope she didn’t tell him about yesterday. “She said she wanted to experience the high school life.”

We walk to class as he explains that they have been dating since the beginning of the eighth grade and even though he thought her to be stuck on herself, he still liked her. We get into class and sit in our usual seats, minus Marty, who I heard had been suspended until Wednesday.

After I change for gym, Todd our trainer approaches me. “George, Coach Evans wants me to clear you for practice today.” He sits me on the table, checks me out asking questions then stops, and looks at me. “George did you know that you have some unused muscle mass?” I shake my head no. “I want to put you on a diet and work with you in the weight room in the mornings before school where I also work with the wrestling team.”

“Sure,” I say.

At lunch, I sit down with Gina as we start eating our sack lunch and wait for Sam and Ericka. When Sam and Ericka arrive with their trays, they are not alone. Three other guys are with them. They all sit down as Ericka introduces them. She points to the boy sitting beside her as Robert. Robert is my height weighing maybe 90 pounds soaking wet. He has pale white skin with blonde hair down to his shoulders and somewhat homely looking, but who am I to judge.

“Robert is my new boyfriend,” Ericka says with pride as Robert smiles.

She continues the introductions with Ken. Ken is a shorter version of me a year ago, maybe a little heavier. He is sitting by Gina, who is smiling. Ken and Gina are dating also. I guess I’m getting the run down as she introduces Sam’s boyfriend Kwan a short oriental boy with buck teeth and thick black rimmed glasses. We start eating as they all talk.

Ericka leans over and whispers in my ear, “I hope you don’t mind, but I told them that you would be their bodyguard too.” I nod as she smiles.

I hear a familiar voice behind me, “George, would you like to sit at our table?” I turn and see Tracey. She is sitting with some of the freshman cheerleaders and some guys on the JV football team. I also see Kevin sitting beside Jenny as she is giving me the look saying, “no don’t join us” Kevin is giving me the ‘I want to kill’ you look.

“No thank you,” I say. “I’m sitting with my friends.”

I turn around, ignoring Kevin’s remark. “Let the loser sit with his ugly loser friends.”


I get into Home EC and we finally get to start cooking shit. We are given hamburger meat, cheese, and buns with tomatoes and lettuce. We have to practice our cutting skills and our skills at cooking a basic meal. I slice my tomato and turn the pan on 350. Amy prepares our meat, as I notice Tracey from the other table looking at me. Amy gives me the burgers as I put them on the skillet as Amy prepares the buns.

I hear a scream as everyone looks over to see Tracey’s skillet is on fire. Everyone is laughing as Miss Johnson puts it out with a fire extinguisher.

“She burned the food, because she was staring at you,” Amy says giggling. “She has a big crush on you. That is why she broke up with Josh.”

After class, I’m walking to the locker room to change for practice. I feel someone walk beside me.

“Were you really a fat slob,” Tracey asks as I look at her with disgust and wondering how she found out. “My new friend Jenny told me.” Hmm, I wonder if she told her that I am also her step brother ... Probably not.

“Did you really break up with Josh, because you wanted to experience high school,” I counter. She looks at me surprised. “He told me this morning and he’s pretty torn up about it.”

“Josh is a limp dick. A pussy, he doesn’t know how to treat a girl,” she blurts out as I frown. “And I heard that you know how to treat a lady. I want you to be my boyfriend and stop hanging around the geeks.” I shake my head. Josh is right, she does seem stuck on herself and thinks that she is better than everyone else is. Her and Jenny are going to make great friends. As we reach the locker rooms, I duck into the boy’s locker room without answering. Leaving a pissed off Tracey.


I found out at practice that I am on first string for Friday’s game. I was wondering if that was because my mom and Coach were flirting with each other or if it was because I am a good player. The question was answered when Coach Barkley pulled me aside.

“George, I see a lot of potential in you,” he starts as I give him my full attention. “I have never seen anyone that has never played the game and pick it up so quickly since Jeremy. You have a lot of heart and by your senior year you will have colleges knocking down your door.”

I thank the Coach and head out to practice. During practice, I work with Jeremy and the wide receivers. Coach Barkley said that since we have a strong offensive line, he wants us to be a passing team this year. I’m assuming we are doing good as Coach Barkley is grinning from ear to ear and Jeremy commented that we have the team to take state this year.


“Do you still have suicidal thoughts,” Dr. Anderson asks as I shake my head no. “Okay, let’s get down to why you thought about hurting yourself in the first place. Let’s start with your home life.”

I explain living with my grandparents until I was five and until now with my mother, step father and step sister. I talk about the alienation from the family and the bulling at school that led me to the point of no return. She listened as I talked and wrote notes on her pad. By the time I was done, the hour was up.

“George, we made progress today and I want you to focus on what makes you tick and what YOU can do to make your life better and keep it on track.” I nod and leave her office.


After my counseling session, I am in my room doing Algebra homework, which I love. I have always enjoyed numbers. I actually enjoy school. A lot netter now without the beatings. The door slams open and there stands Jenny. What the fuck! She has been in my room and talked to me more in the past two weeks than she has my whole life. I wish it would go back to the way it was, because she is really getting annoying.

“I need you to stay in your room Friday night and Saturday morning,” she says. Before I say anything she continues, “I’m having some of the cheerleaders over after Friday’s game. We are going to a party and coming back here for a sleepover.” I shake my head as she leaves. Nothing will change with her and I. She hates me and well, I don’t care for her to much either.


The rest of the week flies by without incident. I am getting up early in the mornings and running to school and working out with Todd, and the wrestling team and some others on the football team. By Friday, I am sore, but it’s a good sore and I feel the muscles that I have never used getting toned. Tracey is still trying to get me to ask her out, but I refuse saying that we have nothing in common and Josh is my friend.

I did have to save Ericka and her friends from Marty and his goons. They backed off with no problem when I told them to get lost. It’s nice to be on the other side.

It’s a home game today and we are in the locker room getting taped and suited up. The JV team lost to this team Saturday, which is our school rival and our varsity team has lost to them the past three years and they actually are the current state champions. Coach Barkley and Coach Evans wants to beat them bad as was discussed in Coach Evan’ pep talk.

“No mercy,” he says as everyone listens. “We will put them down with our passing plays. We will hold them from scoring with our strong defense.”

We all huddle up as we scream, “eagles.” I can feel a lot more energy from the varsity team than on the JV team.

As we head out to warm up, I see the bleachers on the visiting side packed and our side is moderate. It looks like parents and some students. The varsity cheerleaders are trying to get the crowd going, but to no avail. From what I’ve heard, our school hasn’t had a winning team in years, so we don’t get many visitors wanting to watch us play.

While we are warming up, I see Tracy and Jenny sitting behind the varsity cheerleaders as they cheer. I cringe when I see mom sitting behind Jenny waving at Coach Evans. We finish our warm-ups and head back to the locker room to wait for the game.

We come out to a crowd of screaming cheerleaders. I mean cheerleaders, because our crowd is not screaming. When the visiting team comes out their fans go wild. I look at Jeremy as he shakes his head, When Jeremy heads out for the coin toss, and he grabs my shirt and drags me out with him. The quarterback for the other teams looks at Jeremy and laughs. “We are going to crush you two,” he says as we glare at him. The taller guy, who is with the quarterback is around 6’5” and 275 pounds of pure muscle.

Jeremy tells me to call as I call heads and heads it is, and we defer still staring them down.

As we are walking back to the bench Jeremy says, “Good job. Never let them intimidate you. Make them piss you off on the inside, but never show it on the outside. Now let’s go rip these guys a new asshole.”

Our special teams kicks it off as the Wolverines bring the ball to their forty-five yard line. Not good as Coach Evans is screaming. After three plays, they score as Coach Evans is livid. The Wolverines kick the ball off as we get the ball to our twenty-five yard line. Fuck. These guys are good. They look like all seniors as our team is made up of some seniors, juniors, and sophomores. And me the only freshman.

The offense heads out and we already have the play from Coach Barkley. “Heads-Up, on one,” Jeremy barks.

Fuck, we haven’t practice this a lot. Jeremy is supposed to give the ball to the fullback for some yardage, I am supposed block, while the wide receivers head out.

“Set hut!”

I am hit by a truck as a lineman and I clack together putting me off balance as Jeremy tries to hand off to the fullback, but the deference has us covered. He tries to throw the ball out of bounds as he is crushed by the middle linebacker, putting the ball in the air. As I’m regaining my balance, I see the ball flying awkwardly over my head as I pull it down. Everyone is focused on Jeremy as I sprint down the sideline with the ball and cross the in-zone for six. We get the extra point to tie the game 7-7 as our side is finally waking up as we now have a game.

I am mauled by my team mates as I head to the bench. We hold them off for the rest of the quarter with neither team scoring. By the end of the second quarter with thirty seconds left in the half, we are down 14-7 and we have the ball on our forty yard line.

We huddle up as I see frustration on every ones face. This is a tough defense we are up against and Jeremy has already been sacked twice. “Let’s get this game back,” Jeremy barks as he calls the play. “On one!”

We head out to the line as I face the lineman I nicknamed the truck. My job on this play is to block and run out for the pass as needed. I’m determined to defeat this guy.

“Set, hut!”

I run full speed ahead as I hit the lineman with everything I have. You can hear the loud CLACK of our pads as I knock a surprised lineman on his ass. I scan the field to see Jeremy stepping back and looking for an open receiver as the middle linebacker breaks through our offensive line. I start running down the field as Jeremy launches the ball while getting hit by the middle linebacker. I look and see the ball coming towards me and it is high as I leap in the to try and pull it down. The ball grazes my fingers as the ball is too high. That is probably a good thing as I am hit hard in mid-air and slammed to the ground.

As I lay there with the breath knocked out of me, I can hear Coach Evans calling for a foul that is never called. The trainers come out and ask the stand questions and I am helped off the field as a replacement comes in for me. Time runs out before we could score as we head to the locker room to re-group for the next half.

Third quarter starts off bad as the special teams fumbles the ball on our thirty yard line as the Wolverines recover the ball for the score leaving us down by fourteen. At the start of the fourth quarter the score is 21-10 after we accomplished a field goal. The Wolverines have the ball on our twenty-five, when Mark our middle linebacker sacks their quarterback as he fumbles the ball and we recover the ball.

We work the ball up the field and Jeremy sends the ball to a wide receiver, who makes the touchdown. With the extra point, we are down 21-17.

It is fourth quarter with thirty seconds left in the game and we have the ball at our thirty-five yard line. There was nothing, but back and forth with no one scoring each team pushing with everything they have. The Wolverines fans sound like they have won the game and our fans have already lost hope as they are waiting for the game to end so that they can go home. It is second down and ten as Jeremy calls the play and we head out.

“Set, hut!”

I slam into the truck as I see the middle linebacker run through the hole that our offensive line left open and sacks Jeremy who looks like he has given up. Coach Evans calls time out as Jeremy heads to the Coach looking battered. As he is talking with the Coaches, I see Walters run on the field to take my place as I’m called in to talk with the Coaches.

“George,” Coach Barkley says, while I’m wondering why I’m being taken out of the game. “We need your speed. You are the fastest runner we have and I need you as a wide receiver. Don’t worry about anything, but getting to an open position. Jeremy, look for George first. He is going all the way and I know with your arm you can get it to him. If he isn’t open hit someone else.” We head back out as I look at Jeremy, who still looks like he has given up.

“Don’t give up on us now,” I say as I slap him on the ass and he chuckles. “Don’t look for anyone else, but me and fire that ball like I know you can.”

“I’m the one that’s suppose to be firing up the team,” he chuckles. Jeremy calls the play as we get into the shot-gun position. We see their defense shift as Jeremy scans the field.

“Set, hut!”

I am focused on one thing, running as fast as I can. I am off as I see the cornerback is running straight towards me. Instead of running into him I side-step as I run by him and I am off. I keep my eye on the safety who is right behind me. I look up and see the ball as I pull it down and run, leaving the safety far behind as I cross the end zone and finally hear our fans going wild. We miss the extra point, but still win the game 23-21.


After the game, we shower and some of us get checked out by the trainers. I’m heading out of the locker room, when Jeremy grabs me. “Come on we’re going to a party,” he orders as he grabs my arm and leads me to his Ford Mustang. “I’ll make sure you get home.” We wait for Josh and we head to a party. I’m in the back and Josh and Jeremy are in the front.

“Josh, let her go,” I hear Jeremy say to his brother. “You’re the one that said she’s a stuck up bitch. And she never gave you any pussy anyway. I know for a fact that she is no virgin and she fucks other people. Hell Amy fucks other people, but she is gone once I get to college anyway.” I cringe when he said that Amy fucks other people. “George, what do you think. Is Josh being over dramatic or what.”

“I wish I had a brother to give me advice like you give your brother. If I had a brother like you and Josh, I would have never...” I catch myself as there is an awkward silence. Before they could ask, I say, “Josh you can do much better than Tracey. If I was a girl, I’d do you.” There was another awkward silence. Then Jeremy and Josh break into a hysterical laughter. Jeremy is laughing so hard that he almost crashes the car.

“I now have TWO silly younger brothers,” Jeremy says as we all start laughing.

I’m surprised as we drive into my neighborhood and pass my house and two blocks down, we stop at a house that is the same size as my step dad’s, but has a larger yard. We get out of the car and hear rock music coming from the house. There are cars along the side walk in front of the house as we walk to the front door and I freeze.

“Jeremy, I’ve never been to a party before,” I confess as Jeremy and Josh chuckle.

Jeremy reaches into his pocket and hands me something. “In case you get lucky and stay with Josh.” I put the packet in my pocket and we head in.

I find out that the house is Mark’s our senior middle linebacker. Josh leaves with Mark as I scan the living room. There are a few people dancing and I recognize a lot of football players and cheerleaders. I walk into the living room as I’m surrounded by team mates and varsity cheerleaders. All telling me that I did an awesome job at the game today, I grab some food and sit down to eat and watch the festivities.

Josh was asked to dance and then I’m sitting on the couch as one of the senior cheerleaders sits beside me. She has red hair, B-cups on a tiny 5’5” frame.

“Don’t get any ideas,” she blurts out. “I’m Debbie, Marks girlfriend. There are rumors going around about you.” She isn’t looking at me, but staring at the dance floor. “One is that you used to be a fat slob, and one you are hung like a horse.” I start to say something as she continues. “No one knows where you live or where you come from, but all the cheerleaders and then some are creaming their panties over you.”

I sit in silence as Jenny, Tracey and two other girls walk into the room. The blond I recognize from school, but the red head I have never seen this year or never noticed. She looks like a smaller version of Debbie. She has long red hair, short maybe 5” slim with freckles in all the right places. My cock jumps as I fall in love. Debbie sees me looking and smiles.

“She’s my cousin Deana. Her family moved here from California,” Debbie says. “I talked Coach Johnson into putting her on the JV cheerleading squad.” I’m staring at the goddess, knowing that she is WAY out of my league when Debbie shouts, “Deana.”

She turns and looks at her cousin then at me. I then see Tracey smile at me and Jenny looks surprised to see me here. Deana walks over and hugs her cousin and then Debbi introduces us. She starts to talk to me when she is pulled away by my step sister. Jenny the bitch.

After about an hour the place is packed and looks like everyone is starting to feel good as beer and alcohol is flowing freely. I am suddenly pulled off the couch and on the dance floor by Tracey.

“Stop being such a stick-in-the-mud,” she says wrapping her arms around me as we dance to a slow song. I can tell she has been drinking, because I can smell beer on her breath. “So what’s the chances of you and I happening.”

“None,” I say to a shocked Tracey. “Look, you are very beautiful, but it just wouldn’t work between us. And I am Josh’s friend and that wouldn’t work at all.” Before she says anything else, I turn and walk away.

Deciding it’s time to go home, I try to find Josh or Jeremy to let them know. I walk through the family room and see Josh talking to the blonde girl that came to the party with Jenny. I see Jenny with a beer in her hand sitting on Mike Wallace’s lap. Well I guess her wish came true. My heart breaks when I see Deana with a beer in her hand sitting on Kevin’s lap. I head down the hall towards the bathroom when someone grabs my hand and pulls me into a bedroom. I turn to see Stephanie one of Amy’s friends and is a senior on the varsity cheer leading squad. She has strawberry blonde hair and is 5’8” 150 pounds with a curvy body.

“Finally,” she says as she locks the door behind her. I look at her confused. “I’ve been trying get a private conversation with you all night, but Tracey is keeping an on you. She said that you are off limits and you belong to her.” I raise my eyebrows surprised that Tracey would spread rumors like that.

“I am NOT Tracey’s property,” I blurt out as she laughs.

“I thought so,” she says as she is running her fingers up and down my chest. “You know...” She continues with a sly grin on her face. “A little birdie told me that you are hung like a horse.” Well Amy did warn me that she was going to spread the word. “And the little birdie told me that you are discreet, so I want to try it myself.” I see her lift her skirt and pull her panties off and scoots up on the bed. “Come on we don’t have much time.”

You don’t have to tell me twice as I drop my pants and boxers in one motion. I reach down and pull the rubber out of my pocket as she shakes her head no. I’m on the pill now hurry up we don’t have much time, I’m hard as a rock as I crawl in between her legs. “WOW! That thing is huge. It’s good to see that the rumors are true,” she says grabbing my cock and guiding it into her freshly shaved pussy.

I pop the head in as she moans and I push my cock into the second pussy I have ever had. She is not as tight as Amy, but feels like a hot velvet glove is messaging my cock. I start to pump in and out of her as she thrust her hips up to meet mine egging me to go faster. We are going at a good pace as I am pound her clit every time I slam into her making her moan in pleasure.

Ten minutes later I’m still pounding into her trying not to cum, when her back arches and her pussy clamps around my cock. “Dump a load in me,” she squeals. That is all it took as I unload stream after stream of come into her and then I collapse on her out of breath.

After a minute, she slaps my ass and tells me to hurry up and get dressed As I pick up my boxers to put them on Stephanie snatches them out of my hand. Pulls up her dress and wipes her come filled pussy with them. Shaking my head, I put my pants on and put my cum and pussy juice soaked boxers in my pocket.

“I can’t have you running down my leg all night,” Stephanie giggles as she puts her panties back on. “Remember, this is our little secret,” opening the door and peeking out to see if the coast is clear and leaves the room as I run across the hallway to the bathroom. Wow, my first quickie. Now I know what Jeremy meant by ‘getting lucky’.

After I finish in the bathroom I walk through the living room and see the three new couples making out. My heart drops again as I see Deana making out with Kevin.

I walk into the kitchen and see Jeremy and Eddie our senior cornerback talking and drinking beer.

“There he is. The man of the evening,” Eddie says patting me on the back. “Good job today. We finally beat the fucking Wolverine pussies.” He glances over at the kitchen entrance as Stephanie enters. “There you are babe. Where have you been?”

Stephanie puts her arms around Eddie and kisses him. “I’ve been with the girls telling them what a wonderful boyfriend I have. Why did you miss me,” she asks as I am trying to hide the ‘what the fuck’ look on my face.

I just fucked the shit out of Eddie’s girlfriend. Our senior cornerback Eddie. 6’3” 250 pound of the guy that can crush me like a crawling insect Eddie. I tell Jeremy I only live a couple blocks away and make a hasty retreat to go home.


I wake up in the morning and decide to go on a run. Mom left a note on my desk telling me to mow the lawn and pick the rest of the vegetables from the garden. I’m glad it’s her weekend to work at the hospital, so that I don’t have to hear her bitch all day. After my run I decide to mow the lawn I am mowing the lawn as I see my step dad loading his golf clubs into the car for his Saturday golf tournament as he waves, gets in the car and drives off. Just another example of being alienated from the family. I would love to go golfing with him, but I am never asked, I am nothing but a servant. Do yard work clean the house. And he promised to spend time with me, which I have only seen once when he took me to get new clothes after my transformation.

It’s around 11:30 when I finish. I grab the box of vegetables I picked and head up to the house, through the sliding glass door and into the kitchen. I drop box of vegetables by the sink to wash later. I take my shirt off and drop it off in the laundry room, because it is wet from sweating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.