Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 18: Special Request

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: Special Request - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

Someone is holding me with my arms pinned behind my back. I look around and see Carlos sitting on my motorcycle with Calvin leaning up against a car.

“So, if it isn’t the big man on campus that thinks he can take all of the girls for himself,” Calvin sneers as I stare him down. “First you take Carlos’s girlfriend. Then I catch you with mine,” Calvin continues as I chuckle. And people think I’m crazy. This group needs to be locked up. Calvin and Carlos actually think that Martina and Sharon are their girlfriends. “It’s time we teach you a lesson and put you in your place. Willie take care of my light work.”

“No!” I hear Marty command as he walks towards me with a baseball bat in his hand. “This fucker is mine.”

He walks towards me and is ready to swing. I use the person holding me as leverage and slam my foot into Marty’s face as I hear a satisfying crunch and Marty is on the ground. I use my power and push whoever is holding me, backwards into the brick wall of the restaurant as the air goes out of him. I look down and see Kevin laying on the ground with the wind knocked out of him.

I ready myself for another attack as I see Willie coming towards me. Everyone stops, when we hear a loud click. I look over and see Louis standing behind a scared Carlos with a .45 to his head.

“You know what,” Louis asks. Not speaking to anyone in particular. Everyone is silent as Kevin stands up, along with Marty, who is holding his nose as blood is coming out of it. Marty will never learn. “I fucking hate wanna-be gangsters.” He pushes Carlos off my bike as he runs and stands by a shaking Calvin.

“Everyone look at me,” Louis orders as everyone looks at him. “You are looking at a REAL fucking gangster. I see everyone of you and I will find out where each of you live. You fucked up tonight by fucking with my family.” Everyone is shaking in their shoes as Louis continues. “I’m going to be nice tonight and let you go. THIS time. However, if anything happens to Martina, George or their family and friends...”

Louis pauses for effect. “I will make sure all of you disappear. And if anyone finds your body, they will not be able to identify you. I don’t care if it isn’t any of you, so you better make sure nothing happens to them.”

Louis walks over to Marty and puts the .45 in his face. “If anyone asks what happened, you tell them you walked into a wall,” Louis orders and walks over to Kevin, who looks like he is getting ready to piss himself. “I remember you. If anything happens to Martina or George, I’m coming after you first. Now everyone get the fuck out here,” he finishes as everyone scatters.

After everyone is gone, Louis said, “you’re one hell of a fighter kid. If you need a job outside of the restaurant business, let me know.” Then he disappears as fast as he appeared.


I pull into Martina’s driveway and see her sitting on the porch crying. I get off my bike as she runs towards me and jumps into my arms.

“Oh George, I was so worried,” Martina cries. She leads me into the house and up the stairs to her room. We strip to our underwear and crawl into her bed as she spoons against me. I hold her tight as I explain what happened and how Louis saved the day and put the fear of God into them.

“Louis told them that if anyone hurt us or our friends, he will make them disappear so I’m sure they will make sure we are safe,” I add.

“Part of the perks of being the daughter of a mob boss,” Martina chuckles as I shake my head. “So ... About us,” Martina continues. “I will be your girlfriend. I don’t want to lose you.”

“No Martina,” I said as she turns and faces me. “I understand what you told me before. We are soul mates and I don’t want to push you. I was mad when I said what I said. I don’t want to push you and ruin what we have. I’ll wait forever if I have to. And I didn’t mean what I said about you taking the advantage of the benefits.”

She smiles and kisses me. then pulls back.

“This is a good time to discuss why you smell like pussy and stale beer,” Martina orders as she giggles and I cringe.

I tell Martina about going to check on Gloria since I didn’t want to go home. Martina nods her head, knowing the promise I made to Gloria’s dad. I told her the whole story. Meeting Tasha and Alice, getting dragged to the ‘Boot Blast’ and waking up with Tasha and Alice.

“Only you can get into trouble like that,” Martina giggles. “I love you George,”

“I love you Martina,” I said as we drift off to sleep.


I wake up at four and slide out of bed not wanting to wake Martina. As if an earthquake could wake her. I get dressed, kiss her on the cheek and head home.

The house is dark as I head upstairs to get my work out clothes on. When I come back down stairs to head out for my run, I see the light on in the kitchen. I walk in and see mom is in her nurse uniform getting ready to pour some cereal in a bowl. I walk up behind her as she jumps.

“George,” mom screams grabbing her heart as I take the cereal out of her hand.

“Sit down at the nook and I’ll make you breakfast,” I order as Mom sits down. I pull out everything I need to make her an omelet.

“You’ve been gone for a couple days,” mom said, which surprises me. I didn’t think she cared about where I’m at. “Is everything okay?” Mon has been trying to talk to me in the past couple months, but this is the first time she has asked if I was okay. “You don’t have to tell me.”

“I was mad at some of my friends so I went to the state university to check on a friend I met at Willow Academy,” I said as I plate mom’s omelet and set it in front of her.

“George, I want to be your mother and get to know you and be a part of your life,” mom informs me as she starts to cry. “I’ve learned a lot in counseling and I realize that I’ve been a selfish daughter to my parents and a bad mother to you.” I walk around the counter as mom stands and we hug.

“I’m so sorry,” mom cries. I have been waiting forever to hear that from my mother. “I am so proud of you and I want to be your mother. I want to know about you and your friends. I lost my mother and father without telling them that I loved them. I don’t want to lose you. Please.”

“Friday after the game. I’ll take you out dinner and talk,” I said. “And once a week you are my date.”

“What about all your girls,” mom giggles as I shake my head ignoring the question.


Mom leaves for work and I head out for my morning run. I am still surprised at the discussion mom and I had. I honestly believe that she is sincere and wants to be a mother. Apparently, her seeing a doctor is working. I’ve also noticed that her and my stepdad are closer and both are happy.

I finish my run and head upstairs to shower. It’s still early and the house is quiet. After I shower, I dress and head downstairs to make some breakfast. I enter the kitchen and see Jenny and Sharon sitting at the table eating cereal.

I ignore them as they watch me walk by. I open the fridge and pull out some bacon and stuff for an omelet. One of the benefits of knowing how to cook is that I’m not limited to just cereal. I can feel eyes on my back as I pull a pan out of the cabinet. I’m assuming they think I’m still mad, because both of them are quiet, which is a good thing. I hear the front door open. Dad is upstairs asleep, so it has to be mom or Martina, who has a key.

“I want an omelet,” Martina said as she walks into the kitchen waving at Jenny and Sharon. “Why did you leave me this morning?”

“I needed to go on my morning run and I didn’t want to wake you,” I answer as I pull some more eggs out of the refrigerator and Martina joins Jenny and Sharon at the table.

Jenny and Sharon look a little more relaxed since I’m talking to Martina and do not seem to be mad anymore. I plate Martina’s omelet and put it in front of her. I get my plate of food, sit beside Martina and start eating. There is nothing like a good omelet in the morning. Grandma got me hooked on omelets. I am deep in thought about what happened last night, when I realize no one is talking and Jenny and Sharon are staring at me.

“You could have made an omelet for me,” Sharon finally breaks the silence. “I am your girlfriend you know.”

I swallow what is in my mouth. She has her nerve still thinking that I’m her boyfriend.

“You are eating cereal,” I answer with a little more heat than I meant. “And, I do not have a girlfriend.”

“We need to discuss that,” Jenny orders. She starts to say something else, when I give her the stare of death.

“Look,” Sharon said as I sigh not wanting to have this conversation. I look at Martina for help as she shrugs and stuffs more food in her face. This is the last time I will make her breakfast. “I need protection. I don’t have any body guards and I need you as my boyfriend to protect me.”

“I can protect you without being your boyfriend,” I defend. “Plus you won’t need to worry about Carlos, Calvin and his goons.” Jenny gives me a confused look and starts to ask a question, when I cut her off. “It’s been taken care of and that’s all you need to know.”

“Fine!” Sharon grumbles. “If anything happens to me I will be sure and tell my mother that it happened because of you.” She stands up and storms out of the room leaving her breakfast dishes.

I look at Jenny, waiting for her to say some as she shakes her head and follows Sharon out of the room leaving me to clean up.


Monday morning, I am walking down the hallway as I feel some tension in the air. I’m assuming everyone heard about my meltdown and disappearance Friday after the game. I give the sexy ass a pinch as I walk by as Martina turns and smirks. I get to my locker and see Julie waiting for me.

“Can we talk before class,” Julie asks as I nod. “In private?” I grab the books I need and follow Julie out of the nearest door and outside where it is quiet. “I need to apologize.”

“For what,” I ask as I see her eyes tearing up.,

“I shouldn’t have pushed you to go to Homecoming,” Julie admits. “I should have respected your wishes.” I pull her into a hug.

“Julie,” I sooth as she hugs me back. “It wasn’t you I was mad at. It was a combination of things. You are one of my best friends and if you want me to go to Homecoming, then I will go for you.” She kisses me on the cheek, grabs my hand and we walk back into school

“Hey!” Eddie said with a mock pout as he notices Julie and I holding hands.

“Relax pooky bear,” I tease Eddie as Julie and Martina giggle. “We were just talking.”

“I’ll walk to class with you pooky bear,” Martina joins in and grabs Eddie’s hand and we walk down the hallway. getting stares and confusing everyone.

“I’m sure there’s going to be all sorts of rumors by lunch time,” I said as we laugh.


I’m heading to lunch when Jenny walks beside me. “Marcus has Sharon pinned in a classroom trying to get her to go Homecoming,” Jenny said.

Marcus is a senior and the captain of the wrestling team. He is 6’ and 275 pounds of solid muscle. I’m surprised to hear that he has Sharon pinned in a classroom. He is a force to be reckoned with on the wrestling mat, however he is known as a big teddy bear. We get to the classroom and he doesn’t look like he is keeping her from leaving. They are actually having a light conversation.

“Oh hey George,” Marcus greets as I walk in the room. “I’m just trying to convince Sharon to go to Homecoming with me.”

I’m wondering if Sharon has a problem with confrontation, because she looks scared. I know she’s used to having body guards, but she shouldn’t worry about Marcus. Then I realize why she wants me to be her boyfriend. I am in her comfort zone and she feels safe around me. Like a body guard.

“Actually Marcus,” I start. “She’s my girlfriend and is going to Homecoming with me.”

“Oh, sorry George I didn’t know,” Marcus admits looking embarrassed. “Well, I’ll leave now. Good luck at Fridays game.”

After he leaves, Jenny gives me a tight hug. Sharon grabs my hand and we walk out in the hallway hand in hand.

I’m such a Weakling.


That night I crawl into bed as the door slams open and then closes. I lift the covers as Jenny slides in and spoons against me.

“Did you kiss your girlfriend goodnight,” Jenny giggles as I reach between us and pinch her ass. “Owe! Anyway, that was a nice thing you did. Sharon is really excited and happy you are her boyfriend.”

“Look,” I said as Jenny sighs. “The agreement is for me to be her boyfriend so that the guys will leave her alone and I can keep her safe.”

“Well she was excited when she got home today. She called her mother to let her know that you are officially her boyfriend.” I sigh as Jenny giggles. I knew I should not have got myself into this situation, but it’s too late now. “Oh, Raymond asked Martina to the Homecoming dance and she accepted.”

“I’m glad she’s going,” I said. I know about our agreement. It is selfish of me to go out with other girls and Martina sits at home. Jenny feels me thinking.

“You know...” She starts, bringing me out of my thoughts. “Martina has also told me of you two’s special bond. And she has explained why the two of you should wait before making it official. I also know that most of the school knows about the bond you two have. Most people think that you are boyfriend/girlfriend. Anyone that knows about the bond knows that any relationships with Martina or you are temporary.”

I think about what she said as we drift off to sleep.


It’s Friday and I’m heading to the lunch room when someone walks up beside me. The rest of the week went without incident. Calvin, Marty, Carlos, and their goons are keeping their distance, However it looks like they are planning something. Everyone is dressed in the school colors and the cheerleaders are promoting team spirit.

“Can we talk,” Raymond asks pointing to a door that leads outside. Raymond and I have become good friends since we met last year. We get outside and to a quiet area. “You’re not mad at me are you?” I look at him confused. “Taking Martina to the Homecoming dance tonight,” he clarifies. “I know the bond that the two of you have and I don’t want to mess up our friendship.”

“Raymond,” I start shaking my head trying to calm him down. “Yes, Martina and I have a special bond and we love each other. But Martina wants us to live our lives, before we make that commitment to each other. I know she is going to date other guys. And of all the guys in school that I feel comfortable with her dating...” I pause for effect. “Is you. Even Sharon knows the love that Martina and I have. You are a good friend and I do not want to lose our friendship.” He sighs in relief as we walk into school and to our lunch table.

Raymond and I get to our lunch table and sit down to eat as the table is in gossip mode with the girls leading it as usual.

Karen is telling everyone how she went to the main office this morning and saw a bunch of news reporters asking Principal Gallegos for tickets to the game.

“They probably want to put the game on TV since we are in the running to win State this year,” Julie adds. She starts to say something else when she looks over my shoulder and I feel arms wrap around my neck.

“Hey babe,” Sharon coos licking my cheek. That actually put an instant tent in my pants. Yes, she is a stuck up bitch, but she is also hot as hell. “I’ll meet you in the parking lot after the game to go to the dance.” She pulls my head back and gives me a hot smoldering kiss on the lips, turns and walks away.

“You are one lucky son-of-a-bitch,” Raymond said staring at Sharon’s ass as she walks away.

“Yeah, one lucky son-of-a-bitch,” Eddie repeats, who is also staring at Sharon’s ass. “OWE!” Eddie screams getting an elbow to his ribs from Julie as she smirks at him and everyone is howling in laughter.

I love my friends.


The locker room is tense as we are taped up and get into our gear. We are facing our long time rivals, who actually took the state championship last year. Everyone knows that if we didn’t lose Kevin to an injury we would have got the state championship last year. I am ready as Coach Evans pulls me into his office.

“You know I hate the Coach we are playing against tonight,” Coach said not asking. “He plays dirty. The only reason we beat him the last two years is because of you.” I wait for Coach Evans to get to the point. “And he knows that. He will put every player he can on you to take you out of commission for the season to ensure his team wins the state championship again this year. What I’m trying to say is ... If I see that you are in danger, I will pull you out. I’d rather lose this game and have a chance at winning the state championship than getting you injured and ending your season or career. This Coach is crooked.”

“You’re the Coach,” I reply. “But I will always give you everything that I have.” He smiles and pats me on the back.

“You are one of the best players that I’ve coached. And I’m going to make sure that you get a scholarship to any school you want,” Coach Evans finishes.

After warm ups and pep talk, we head out. Trevor and I are leading the team as we run through the banner the JV cheerleaders are holding up. The bleachers are packed with our fans hoping that we take state this year. I also see some recruiters with their college logos on their shirts. I see mom and my stepdad sitting on the front row on the end. Mom smiles and blows me a kiss as I wave.

But what surprises me is there are camera crews on the sidelines. Coach Evans is trying to get them off the field. I see one camera focused on Sharon. He probably recognizes her. Then the biggest surprise that I didn’t see before. Sharon’s mother is sitting behind my parents.

There is no time to think as our seniors are called out to the coin toss. We lose the coin toss and our special teams head out to receive the kick off. We get it to our thirty yard line as the offense heads out. Trevor calls a running play under Coach Evans’ insistence. I line up as tight end and I realize what Coach Evans was talking about. The middle linebacker is pointing at me as I am faced with the biggest linebacker that I’ve ever been up against. I don’t know if he is a senior or junior. In fact, I don’t recognize him from last year.

“Set. Hut!”

I slam into the linebacker as there is a loud CLACK of our pads that put the line man on his ass, which clears a path for our fullback to give us a fifteen yard gain. There are cheers from our fans.

I am walking to the huddle, when I am hit from behind and then from the side as I am brought to the ground. I feel a sharp pain in my side and back as I hear whistles blowing. The trainers run out as I hold my side, which is on fire from the helmet that hit me. I limp off the field with the trainers to the locker room. I hear Coach Evans yelling as well as our fans booing at the other team.

“George,” you are one tough son-of-a-bitch,” Mark our trainer sighs as he wraps my ribs. “I’ve been a trainer for years and never seen a junior with the muscle mass that you have. You’re good to go out and win the game for us.”

I head out as I hear cheers. It is the beginning of the second quarter and I shake my hand at the score. We are down 14-0. Coach Evans waves me over.

“The two players that hit you are still in the game,” Coach Evans complains not looking at me. “You’re not playing this game. I can’t risk getting you hurt.” I try to say something as he ignores me.

I am hurt that Coach Evans doesn’t have confidence in me as I watch my team lose focus and the Darts score two more touch downs. At halftime, we walk into the locker room with the score 28-3.

I walk to Coach Evan’s office.

“Coach Evans!” I yell as he turns and looks at me. “In your office. Now!” He walks into his office as I slam the door shut. “Stop worrying about me. If you don’t want to win the state championship, then I will walk right now.” I am pissed because he won’t let me play, when I know we can win. “I can handle those guys. I’m not the fat fuck that was bullied in junior high school. I am alive again. I have friends and a future. I want to take down all bullies. Including those two assholes out there. And their coach.”

I see a tear in his eye as he gives me a hug.

“I’m proud of you George,” Coach Evans sooths trying to hold back tears. “Let’s go fuck those guys up and let them know that we are the next state champions.”

Before we head out, Coach Evans gives us the game plan. We hold them scoreless and passing plays with the offensive line keeping their defense out. He also told Lucas that we would be switching soon to confuse the team.

We head out as we hear boos from the opposing team’s fans and cheers from ours. We kick off as the darts get the ball to their twenty. Three plays later and they are forced to punt. We bring the ball to our thirty yard line. Our offense heads out with cheers from our bleachers.

“Let’s get back in this game,” I order as Trevor calls the play and we line up. I am facing the guy that took the cheap shot at me from behind, who is sneering at me.

“Set. Hut!”

I surprise the lineman by side stepping him and running down field. I scan the field and see Lucas open with a cornerback on his tail. However, Trevor launches the ball to me and the ball is high and it looks like an over throw. I speed up and run as fast as I can. I jump up and barely pull the ball down. I keep running with no one fast enough to catch me as I run the ball in for a touchdown. The crowd is screaming at me as I turn around. It is too late as I am crushed by the same guy that hit me from behind.

I can hear Coach Evans on the side lines screaming at the referees, because no foul was called. I stand up as the guy is screaming at me. I start to go after him, but I am pulled back by Lucas and Trevor.

“It’s not worth it George,” Trevor yells.

At the end of the third quarter, the score is. 28-17. Coach Evans is pissed that the guy that fouled me for the second time wasn’t kicked out of the game. I can tell the Dart’s coach is getting frustrated, because we are holding them scoreless.

Two minutes into the fourth quarter, we have the ball on their forty five yard line. Trevor calls a pass as we line up.

“Set. Hut!”

I head out as the lineman side steps me expecting us to pass as I am blocked unexpectedly by the middle linebacker. When I get untangled from the middle linebacker, I see why I was blocked. The linebacker is running towards Lucas, expecting the ball to come to him. Trevor fires the ball to Lucas, which is excessively low as the linebacker intercepts the ball. By the time, he turns to run I am running as fast as I can. Before he can react, I bow my head and hit him as hard as I can lifting both of us off the ground. The ball flies out of his hands knocking him flat on his back with me on top. By the time, I roll off him Lucas had recovered the ball and ran it in for a touchdown.

“Payback is a mother-fucker,” I scream as the guy groans and their trainers come out to get him. I walk back to the bench to get my shoulder checked as I see Coach Evans smiling from ear to ear.

“All my years of coaching high school football, I have never seen a hit like that,” Coach Evans gushes. “Looks like that player is out for the game. And he won’t be fucking with you anymore.”

The extra point makes it 28-24. All we have it do is keep them scoreless and score one more touchdown.

There is one minute left in the game and we have the ball on our forty five yard line after our defense intercepted the ball. Coach Evans pulls Trevor, Lucas and me aside.

“Lucas, you’re on tight end. George took out the lineman so you should be okay. George you’re on wide receiver. Trevor, ‘Code Red’ let’s win this game and go to the dance.

We head out and Trevor calls the play and we line up. I can see the lineman that I put out of commission and point to him letting him know that this play is for him.

“Set. Hut!:

The Darts look confused with me on wide receiver as the ball is put into play. I side step the cornerback and cut left towards the sideline and run. I count on Trevor’s strong arm as I’m running as fast as I can. The cornerback is way behind me, however there is a safety coming to my right. I look up and pull down the ball as the safety is almost on me and I stop and cut right. The safety dives for my feet and I jump over him. Then I cut left and run the ball in for the touchdown with two seconds left on the clock. The crowd is on their feet and screaming. I run over to the bleachers and toss mom the ball as she smiles. For the first time in my life, I see pride in her eyes. Like she is actually acknowledging me as her son.


I am ordered in the ice bath by the trainers for my bruised back, shoulder and ribs. Trying to get the locker room after the game was almost impossible with the fans and reporters. The Darts did not stay behind to shake hands. They got on the bus as fast as they could.

After my shower. My ribs are wrapped, and I am ordered back Monday morning. All the players are gone, except for Trevor and me. We dress and walk out together. Trevor heads to the gym and I head to the parking lot to get my date.

When I get to the parking lot, I see a mass of people in front of the school. Some with cameras and some holding microphones and are talking to Sharon and her mother. I immediately become suspicious, when I hear someone shout, “there he is!” Then I have reporters running towards me and shoving microphones in my face and asking me questions.

“Is it true that you are Sharon McMann’s boyfriend?”

“How long have the two of you been dating?”

“Are really escorting Sharon to her movie premiere in December?”

I am scared and not sure what is going on, when Sharon’s mother joins me.

“Please let my daughter and her boyfriend go to the dance,” she warns waving Sharon over. “You can take pictures of my daughter’s boyfriend pinning the corsage on her, then they are going to the homecoming dance.”

Sharon smiles sweetly as if she is an innocent little girl. I pin the corsage on her dress as flashes of light go off and Sharon puts her arms around my neck and kisses me on the lips. We walk into the school as there are more questions being fired at us.

“I have a feeling I’ve been set up,” I said to Sharon as we are walking down the hallway toward the gym finally away from the noise. “Care to tell me what’s going on?”

“My mother said that even though I am living my normal life, I need to keep my image up and stay in the spot light,” Sharon said as I give her a confused look. “Look, I am still an actress. Mom told everyone that I was leading the normal life, so she needed to prove to everyone that I am in fact living the normal life.”

I look at her confused as she continues. “I’m going to a normal school. I’m a cheerleader. And...” She pauses for effect. “I’m dating the star football player, who is the Big Man on Campus.” I sigh as I finally get it.

“You used me,” I accuse her as Sharon laughs.

“Oh, come on George,” Sharon giggles stopping and looking into my eyes. “I get the publicity I need and you get the benefits of being the boyfriend of a famous movie star.” She grabs my hand and places it on her breast, pulls me down for a kiss and rubs my already hard cock.

If my little head wasn’t doing the thinking, I would be mad at her.


It is Saturday and I’m in my office at work going over the weekly accounting ledger. The Homecoming dance was fun and I actually had a good time. Everyone was slapping me on the back and telling me what a good job I did. On the dance floor, we swapped dance partners. I danced with most of the cheerleaders to include Martina and Jenny. At one time, Julie tapped me on the shoulder and I started dancing with Eddie, which got me a slap on the chest from Julie as everyone howled in laughter.

Martina walks in with a small pizza and a newspaper. I’m assuming it’s her break as she sets the pizza on my desk, grabs a piece and sits in the chair in front of my desk. She opens the paper and puts her feet on my desk.

“Get your stinky feet off my desk,” I chastise pushing her feet off as she giggles. She puts her feet back on my desk. I don’t push them off this time, because I don’t know if she has her switch blade. I look at the paper and see that it is one of those Hollywood gossip papers.

“Oh, here is a good story,” Martina tells me. “Sharon McMann is found living her normal life.” I cringe as Martina continues reading the story and I wish that she would pull her switch blade out and stab me.

“Sharon McMann asked her mother to let her live the normal life for a while. And that she is. She lives in a rural town of Utah attending a high school. She is like any other normal teenage girl. She is a cheerleader.” Martina turns the paper around and I see a picture of Sharon cheering at yesterday’s game. “And,” Martina continues reading. “Sharon has a boyfriend. He is the Big Man On Campus. And the school’s star football player.”

“Wow, these pictures are good,” Martina chimes as she turns the paper around. I see a picture of me slamming into the linebacker after he intercepted the pass. I have to admit the picture is good. I am wrapped around his waist as both of us are in the air and the ball is flying out of his hands. The next picture is of me running the ball in for the winning touchdown.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.