Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 17: Back to Normal?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Back to Normal? - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

Saturday morning, I wake up at my usual time, 4am with Martina spooned up against me. I’m assuming Sophia’s ‘Back to School’ party was a success. Martina and Jenny were mad at me, because I wouldn’t go to the party.

I get up and head out for my morning run. The rest of Friday went without incident. I could see tension between Coach Evans and Coach Anderson during practice. Coach Evans took over the varsity offense since Coach Anderson knows nothing about football.

I finish my run and head downstairs to our mini gym. I have to step over the mass of sleeping bags, where the four musketeers are set-up. I’m assuming that it is the six musketeers now as I see two extra sleeping bags. One is empty of course, because Martina snuck upstairs to my bed. I smile as I see Sharon in the other sleeping bag. Jenny and the girls are making Sharon feel welcome. Sharon seems to fit in with the wild group of girls and is having a good time.

After my work out, I make my way back through the pile of girls and upstairs. My step dad waves as he heads out the door to work. Mom is already at work, having the weekend shift at the hospital. I decide to take a shower, before the girls get up and use up all the hot water.

After my shower, I decide to cook breakfast for the girls. I’m feeling nice today and it will make the girls not as mad at me for not going to the party last night. I decide on something easy. My grandmother’s famous pancakes and sausage patties. After the smell of food wafts through the house, I hear the first signs of life walk into the dining room. I grab a stack of plates and set them on the dining room table. I see the four musketeers sitting at the table and Sharon walking in.

“You guys look like shit,” I say as I get five single middle finger salutes. “Breakfast will be done in a bit.”

I set the big platter of pancakes and sausage on the table as Martina walks in, and all the girls start cheering and clapping at Martina. I am confused as Martina sits down and the girls start filling their plates. They start eating as I’m wondering what’s going on.

“Calvin and Willie crashed Sophia’s party last night,” Jenny says as I immediately look at Martina, who is stuffing her face. “Sophia told them they could stay if they behaved themselves.” I start to ask how that went, when I’m cut off.

“Which they didn’t,” Deana interrupts. “Calvin kept following Martina around. He was trying to get her to go out to his car with him. And Willie was following Sharon around like a little puppy dog.”

“Then,” Pam says taking over the conversation. “Calvin pinned Martina against the wall and tried to kiss her...” Pam pauses as I look at Martina, who is blushing. “Then Martina pulled out a switch-blade, held it against his throat, and told him that it was time for him to leave.”

“I thought he pissed himself,” Tracey adds as everyone starts laughing. “He ran out of the house like a scared little girl.”

“Then, I was saved by some of the football players as they threw Willie out,” Sharon finishes the story.

The rest of the conversation was how much fun they had last night and what they were going to do for the rest of the weekend. Apparently, the cheerleader coach wants Martina and Sharon to cheer at the JV game since they do not have a lot of experience.

After the girls use up the entire hot water, getting ready to go to the game, we head out. I have my sexy cheerleader, Martina on the back of my motorcycle with me as the rest of the girls pile in Jenny and Pam’s car. We get to the school and head to the football field as the girls head over to the other cheerleaders. I walk over to Billy, who looks nervous and pat him on the back.

“Relax Billy,” I sooth as he smiles. After this game, you will have the hang of the game.

I turn to walk away and almost walk into Principal Gallegos. What surprises me is whom she is holding hands with. He smiles at me as I smile back.

“George, this Fred Baker, my new boyfriend,” Principal Gallegos introduces. We already know each other, but neither is going to tell Principal Gallegos. “Fred is a Sherriff in the police department. And Fred, George is our star varsity football player.”

“Nice to meet you George,” Mr. Baker says shaking my hand. “I hope I am able to watch some of your games this year.”

“Nice to meet you sir,” I say with a straight face. “Our first game is Friday and I would like you to come and watch.” Principal Gallegos leads Fred over by the cheerleaders to find a place to sit.

I see Eddie and Julie sitting on the first row and I sit beside them. Marcia walks by, smiles and waves at me as she heads over to her cheerleader friends.

“She wants you,” Eddie teases as Julie laughs.

“All the girls want George,” Julie laughs as I shake my head, ignoring them both.

The game starts as Jeff, the JV quarterback heads out for the coin toss. I glance around me and notice the usual parents as the rest of the bleacher seats are vacant. I hope attendance is better at the varsity game.

Our JV special teams heads out to kick off. They kick the ball to their thirty as they bring it to our forty. After two plays, they score as the JV coaches are pissed. They kick off and we get the ball to our twenty. The offense runs out. Jeff calls a play as everyone lines up. Jeff Adams was JVs second string last year. He doesn’t look like he got any better as he throws the ball to the other team.

The rest of the game went the same way. Two minutes left in the fourth quarter. The score is 14-0 as the JV offense coach sends in Billy, who looks nervous. The JV coach gives him the play as he heads out. The ball is set into play as Billy fumbles off the hike. We recover, but I am pissed, because I’ve seen Billy play during practice. He is good and has a lot of potential.

The JV coaches call a time-out as Billy runs in. I jump out of my seat and run to the side line before the coaches can get to him. I grab his face mask, pull him down to my face.

“Stop being a fucking pussy,” I bark as Billy nods. “I’ve seen you play and you are better than Jeff is. Get your fucking head out of your ass, and get out there and play football. ‘Code red’. Show the coaches what you got,” I finish calling the play.

‘Code Red’, is a play we us as a last minute play. I know we are not going to win, but, if successful, we won’t lose scoreless.

I walk back to my seat as I see Coach Evans giving me the thumbs up and Coach Anderson is frowning at me.

I watch the play as Billy steps back and looks for his receivers. He has a lot more confidence as he throws a perfect thirty yard pass to one of his receivers, who runs it in for a touchdown.

Even though we lost, everyone is excited that we lost by only one touchdown. That is good for our JV team.

We get out to the parking lot while the JV team showers.

“Hey let’s go to Alona’s,” Jenny says as everyone agrees. Martina frowns, because she has to work. “Sorry Martina. Ask your mom if you can eat with us before you work.”

“Hi George,” I hear Marcia say shyly. “Can I ride with you?”

“Sorry Marcia,” I say. “I have to take Martina to work.” All hope was lost when my ex-soul-mate opened her mouth.

“Ride with George,” Martina says as I give her the death glare and she smirks.”I can ride with Jenny.”

We get the riding arrangements settled as Donald starts to walk away, who was at the game and waiting for his brother.

“Donald,” Jenny says to the shy guy. “Will you ride with me? I’ll buy.” I grin as I see that look in Jenny’s eyes. The poor guy doesn’t know what he’s getting into as he gets into Jenny’s car.

Billy comes out as everyone cheers. He smiles as Nina steps in front of him. Nina is a freshman cheerleader, Half Asian and half American.

“Hi, Billy,” she says shyly. “Will you take me to Alonza’s with you.”

“Uhm, I don’t have a ride.” He says as I chuckle.

“Get in my car, you two,” Julie order as they obey.

We head out. I hear a scream from Marcia as she holds me tight, when I peel out of the parking lot.


We get to Alonza’s restaurant. Martina takes us to one of the party-rooms since there is quite a few of us. Martina claims her seat beside me, and then heads to the back of the kitchen to change into her work uniform. Marcia claims the other side of me. Everyone orders drinks as Martina returns and sits on the other side of me.

I smile as a happy tear comes to my eye. Two years ago, I was alone. Now I’m sitting at a table with many friends, I now have many friends. Everyone is chatting and having a great time as I feel Martina grab my hand from under the table. I look at her and see a smile on her face and a tear in her eye.

“I know George,” she smiles. “I know exactly how you feel. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you.”

“I love you George.”

“ I love you Martina.”


We are done eating as everyone is chatting and having a great time. We ask the waitress for checks and doggie bags. Martina and Marcia decided on a large Italian meat pizza for the three of us. I teased Martina and Marcia that they would be kicked off the cheerleader squad if they kept eating so much and I get an elbow to the ribs, from each side. Martina stands up to head to work at the entrance to the restaurant.

“I have to go to work everyone,” Martina says as everyone thanks her for the good time as she blushes. She grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen and to the back. “Luis wants to talk to you.” Martina smirks, knocks on the office door, and walks away.

The door opens as I see Louis smiling. I remember him from the Kevin fiasco when he tried to break us up in the parking lot. He motions me to a seat as I sit.

“The boss said that you make deliveries for us.” I nod as he hands me four envelopes with addresses on them. I hand them back to him as he frowns.

“Sir, I will pick them up Friday evening after the game,” I say quickly before I end up on a missing person poster. “I am with people and don’t want anyone to ask questions.”

“The boss said that you’re a smart kid,” Louis says smiling.

I get back to the table, pay my bill, and leave a healthy tip. It looks like everyone had a good time as we walk out and Marcia grabs my hand. I pinch the sexy ass as I walk out. Martina squeals as everyone laughs and Martina smirks at me.

“Bad boy!” Julie chastises slapping me on the arm.


I drive Marcia home and pull into her driveway. She lives in the older part of town close to the school. I park as I see a woman sitting on the porch. She looks like an older version of Marcia, but too young to be her mother. I also see a guy clipping roses in the front yard. He has long black hair, pulled back in a ponytail. When they see me pull into the driveway, they walk towards us. I’m assuming they are Marcia’s parents.

We get off the bike as Marcia hands the lady the doggie bag of leftover pizza. The guy is walking around my bike admiring it.

“Mom, this is George.” Marcia introduces. As the guy is still walking around my bike. “George, this is my mom Katarina.”

“Call me Kat,” Katarina says. Before she can say anything else the guy that is drooling over my motorcycle, finally says something.

“Bicentennial Super Glide,” he says as I nod. “I had a Nineteen-sixty-seven Super Glide, until the rubber broke and I had to sell it,” he jokes pointing at Marcia.

“Dad!” Marcia chastises as her mom and dad laugh. “George, this is my dad, Walter, who thinks he is a comedian.”

“Call me Walt,” he says shaking my hand.

I know he wants to ride my bike. I hand him the key as he grins, hops on the bike, kick starts it and drives off.

“George,” Kat says as I look at her. “I think my husband just gave you permission to marry our daughter and take her cherry.”

“MOM!”


“Thanks for taking me to dinner,” Marcia says as we are sitting in her back yard sipping Ice tea. Her dad is back from riding my bike. “Monika is my best friend.” I remember Monika. We had a fake relationship to cover up the fact that she was gay. “I knew she was gay. And I miss her. We talk all the time.”

“I miss her too,” I admit as a tear comes to my eye. I try to say something else, when she cuts me off.

“Is Martina your girlfriend,” Marcia asks as I sigh, knowing the question was coming.

“Martina and I have a special relationship,” I explain as Marcia listens. Marcia is a sweet girl and I don’t want to hurt her. “We have something special between us. It’s hard to explain. We are meant to be to together as if we are soul mates. We know that we are meant to be together, however both of us know that the time is not now.”

“So...” Marcia starts. “All girlfriends and boyfriends the two have are only temporary. And Martina and you are forever.”

“You got it,” I say with a sad face. “Except the fact that I don’t want a girlfriend. I don’t want to put a girl through a temporary relationship, knowing that my heart is somewhere else.”

“That makes sense,” Marcia says smiling. She kisses me on the cheek. “I wish all guys were like you. But remember, there are many girls that want to get with you before you and Martina become a couple...” She pauses as she stares into my eyes. “Including me.”


It is Friday morning. Game day. Our first game of the season I am walking Martina to her first class. She is decked out in her cheerleader uniform as well as all the cheerleaders. There has been a rumor that Calvin is mad and has said that he will have Martina one way or another. So I have been keeping a close eye on her. Other than that, the week went by without incident.

I get to first period and see Coach Evans waiting for me. He grabs my arm and leads me down the hallway, and away from the noise.

“Donald Anderson came to my office yesterday,” Coach Evans starts as I listen. I am not sure what Donald told Coach Evans. Donald had mentioned that he has never played football. His father made him tryout, knowing that his love is Basketball. “He told me that he doesn’t want to play football. He said that he is a basketball player and his father made him try out for football team.”

Coach Evans pauses then continues. “Usually, when a player quits a team, he can’t play any sport for the rest of the year. However, I accepted his resignation. I know his father put him up to trying out for football. Plus I talked to his basketball coach at his last school. He said that he is good enough to play college ball.” I wait patiently for Coach Evans to make his point. “With Donald gone, I have no back up cornerbacks.”

“Whatever you need coach,” I say as he smiles.

I get into class and I start to sit beside my sister, when I hear something whirring towards my head. I turn and catch the hall pass that Coach Evans threw at me.

I walk out of the classroom, before Coach Evans can tell me that my ‘Girlfriend wants me’ as everyone laughs,

I get into the admin office and am lead into Principal Gallegos’s office. I walk in and see the principal sitting at her desk and the vice principal sitting on a chair. I sit on the couch in front of her desk as the principal smiles and the vice principal gives me a look that tells me that he doesn’t like me too much.

“Good morning George,” Principal Gallegos greets as she hands me some papers with a list of names written on it. “Vice Principal Anderson and I were talking about the anti-bully group. I will announce the first meeting for next Thursday at lunch and I will have pizza so that no one will miss lunch.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” I say as I look at the list of names that she gave me.

“I still do not think that an ant-bully group is necessary,” Vice Principal Anderson says. Principal Gallegos starts to say something as I cut her off.

“Donald and Billy Anderson volunteered,” I say as Principal Gallegos smiles.

“Well, Vice Principal Anderson and I will be at your first meeting.”

I stand up and walk out, getting a scowl from Vice Principal Anderson.


“He gives me the creeps,” Sharon says as we walk to pre-calculus class. She is talking about Coach Anderson, who I really don’t consider a coach. Coach Evans took over as the offense coach and sends Coach Anderson over to help the JV coaches. “He’s always staring and smiling at me.”

“Maybe he’s a big fan,” I say trying to help as she smirks.

As we sit through pre-calculus class, I notice exactly what Sharon is talking about. However, I also notice that he is doing the same thing with all the pretty girls. It is creepy.


I am taped up before our home game and finish being geared up. Our first game is a home game. I am ready to play. I missed football. There is something about the sport that I love.

We head out to warm-up, as I notice that the bleachers are almost full. I’m assuming that it’s because we made the play offs last year, and everyone is expecting us to take state this year. I look and see my mom and stepdad. I’m surprised, when both of them give me a wave and a smile. Mom is starting to talk to me more. I think the counseling that she is going through is helping. I see Sheriff Baker and Principal Gallegos as they also give me a wave.

The biggest surprise is Martina’s father sitting in the bleachers with two other guys. I worry until he gives me a wave and a smile. After we warm up, we head back to the locker room for our pep-talk.

“Okay ladies,” Coach Evans says as everyone listens. “We are taking state this year. We have the team and spirit to do it this year. Now get out there, take this team down and let them know that we are the next state champions. There are also college recruiters out there.” We scream our team name and head out.

Trevor and I head out for the coin toss. I see their quarterback and a huge senior that I remember from last year. He was a bruiser last year and I expect more danger from him this year.

“Your football career is over,” he says shoving me into Trevor.

The referee gives me the choice since I was shoved as I defer.

Our special teams kicks the ball to their twenty yard line as they bring the ball to their forty. Kevin and his defense head out. Kevin hasn’t changed since last year. He is still the arrogant person he has always been. I know Coach Evans still doesn’t approve of him dating his daughter. However, he is still hanging out with the bullies. And he seems to be making friends with Calvin and Willie. He also got more arrogant after making middle linebacker for the team. I’m sure it wasn’t because he is dating Coach Evan’ daughter.

After the first two plays, the Lions are third down and three. The Lions put the ball into play as the quarterback steps back for a pass. Kevin breaks through their line as the quarterback sends the ball to their tight end. The ball is clearly out of the quarterback’s hands as Kevin hits the quarterback, picks him up and slams him down to the ground as flags are flying.

The referee steps to the center and calls the foul against our defense.” Unnecessary roughness. Fifteen yard penalty.”

After four more plays the Lions score. With the extra point, we are down 7-0. Coach pulls Kevin to the side as I hear him yelling at Kevin for the foul.

We get the ball to our thirty and the offense heads out. Coach has me playing tight end with Lucas as one of the wide receivers. Trevor calls the play, which is a running play where I block, creating an opening for the running back. We line up as I stare at a lineman. I glance over at the middle linebacker, who is pointing at me.

“Set hut!”

I crash into the lineman with a loud clack of our pads, knocking him off balance. I scan the field and see Art, our senior running back run over Josh our center and right into the middle linebacker, who strips the ball from him. Every one runs for the ball as it is scooped up by a lineman and ran for a touchdown. The extra point makes it 14-0 with a mad Coach Evans.


It is halftime as we get an ass chewing from Coach Evans. Their defense held us scoreless and our defense is not doing any better with the score 21-0. Kevin is being crushed after the Lions put a hit out on him when he fouled their quarterback.

“If you don’t want to win state this year, then you might as well give up now and stop wasting my time,” Coach Evans yells. “Trevor, get your head out your ass and start moving the ball. Lucas, George! Get off your ass and start playing football. And Kevin, if you don’t start being a middle linebacker, you will find yourself on JV. Now, everyone, get your heads out of your ass and let’s win this game.”

At half time, we head out. Special teams heads out as Coach Evans pulls me aside.

“Get these guys motivated and let’s get back in this game,” Coach Evans orders.

We head out to our thirty-five yard line and Trevor calls a passing play. I am still playing tight end as we head out to the line.

“Set hut!”

I block the lineman and swing right around him. I head down the sideline as I scan the field. Our two receivers are covered, which leaves me open as I head down the field. I hear someone chasing after me. I see a safety running towards me from my left. I look back and see the ball in the air heading my way. I plant my right foot and swing left, which gives me enough time to pull down the ball and dodge the safety, who dove for my feet and missed. I turn and run the ball the rest of the way in. That gave everyone hope as I hear the crowd erupt. The extra point makes it 21-7.

One minute left in the game and we are tied with the Lions on our twenty yard line. The Lions are hoping to score or send the game into overtime, when the quarterback fumbles the ball and we recover.

Offense gets ready to go out as Coach Evans calls a ‘Code Red’. The play that is used as a last resort.

“We are NOT going into overtime,” Coach Evans barks at Trevor.

We skip the huddle and lineup I can tell by the Lions formation that they are expecting a passing play with their safeties deep expecting to cover our wide receivers.

“Set hut!”

I sidestep the lineman and head out. The wide receivers are held tight as I turn and see the ball already coming to me. I pull it down. Usually Trevor would wait until a receiver is farther down the field so I’m assuming the middle linebacker broke through our line.

I tuck the ball in and run. I dodge two players and look up to see a safety running straight at me. When we get close, I swing left and run past him. There is nothing but grass as I run fifty yards for a touchdown. The crowd is going wild as my team mate’s catch up to me and slap me on the back for our first win of the season.


After I shower and am checked out, I shower and dress. I wasn’t battered up this game, however Trevor and Kevin were bruised up. I hope Kevin will think twice before fouling someone. I get outside and see Martina waiting for me by my motorcycle. Everyone has left to go to a Friday night party or hang out with friends.

“Daddy wants to talk to you,” Martina says as I cringe and Martina smirks. “I can’t help it if my father likes you. He’s waiting for us at mom’s restaurant.”

I park in the back at the employee parking and Martina and I walk into the kitchen and out into the restaurant. I follow Martina into the party room and I see Martina’s dad with her mother sitting on his lap. I smile as I see Lonnie and Rufus. I remember Lonnie and Rufus from last year. They are Martina’s dad’s top men and the ones that kidnapped me last year to meet with him.

“There’s my baby girl,” Martina’s dad says. “The prettiest girl on the cheerleader squad.”

“I need to get back to work,” Alonza says as she leaves and a waitress walks in with three large pizzas. Martina and I sit down at the table.

“Let the kid eat,” Martina’s dad says. I still don’t know his name and Martina won’t tell me. “The kid played a hell of a game. That reminds me ... Pay-up,” he says pointing at Lonnie and Rufus, who look ashamed.

“You guys bet against me again,” I ask as Martina and her dad shake their head.

“The team was up 21-0,” Rufus says. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d think the game was fixed. Until you ran the ball fifty yards for the winning touchdown.”

After we eat, Martina’s dad motions me to the kitchen as Martina follows. He opens the door to one of the offices as Martina smirks and walks away to get ready for her shift.

“Sit down kid, he says pointing at a chair as he sits behind the desk. “I’m going to be blunt with you kid.” I hate it when he calls me kid, however I’m not going to tell him that.

I wait for him to make his point as he continues. “You are a smart kid.” There he goes with the ‘kid’ again. “You make my Martina happy and she tells me how much she loves you. I never thanked you for making the deliveries for me, however I have another dilemma. I’m sure you know what kind of business I’m in.” I’m not sure if he is talking about his restaurant business’ or the fact that he is a mob boss. However, I nod anyway.

“Well,” he continues. “Now you know that in my profession, I have to hire family in certain positions of my legitimate businesses to hide my...” He pauses letting me fill in the blanks as I nod. I may be a teenager, but I’ve watched ‘The Godfather’ movies.

“Martina told me that you are smart and good at math,” he continues as I wish he would get to the point. “I need someone to help Luis manage the books here at the restaurant. And ordering supplies.” I nod and smile, because that sounds interesting. I have always liked playing with numbers and I plan to go to college and major in business. “I understand that you have school so you can help on the weekends. I will pay you.”

I think for a bit. I would love to have a job and learn the restaurant business. I know that I definitely don’t need the money and I don’t plan to do nothing for the rest of my life. I am learning how to manage Camp Zion and learning how another business works, will give me an advantage.

“As long as I’m not asked to do anything illegal,” I answer as he smiles and hands me four envelopes.

“You can start tomorrow,” he says. “Luis asked me to hire you to help him out. He trusts you and has a lot of confidence in you.”

I take the envelopes, that I’m assuming has money in them for me to deliver as he lets me leave.

What am I getting myself into.


“Where have you been,” Jenny asks as she walks into my room and sits on my bed.

It’s Saturday, the next day. After my morning run, I delivered the envelopes. One of the envelopes was to Sherriff Baker. It’s noon and I’m assuming that I was supposed to make Jenny breakfast.

“I went for a ride,” I lie. “It’s a nice day and I want to ride my motorcycle before it gets too cold and I have to put it away for the winter. Where is Sharon?”

“Getting ready for the JV game,” Jenny answers. “Marcia asked me to ask you to go to the movies with her tonight.”

“No,” I say as she frowns. Before she can ask why, I answer. “I have a job.”

“Where?”

I tell her that Martina’s mother needs help, without giving too much information. I know I promised not to keep secrets from Jenny. But if I don’t want my business all over the school, I need to keep some things to myself.

“Do you like Billy,” Jenny asks unexpectedly. “He is shy, but cute and sweet.”

“His dad, Uncle and cousins are ass-holes, but Billy and his brother are nice guys.” I answer. Before I can ask why, she cuts me off.

“We are going out tonight.”

“I hope things work out,” I say giving her a hug. “You deserve to be happy.”


“I’m glad that things are working out for you,” Doctor Jackson says. It has been awhile since I have been in counseling. I have been gone all summer. My stepdad asked me if I still needed counseling and I told him once a month would be nice to give me someone to give me advice. I don’t want to go back to the way I was.

I told her what has happened during the summer. Minus the dirty details. I told her about my summer at Camp Zion and my trip to Vegas, minus the biker meeting. I also told her of my new job at the restaurant.

“Have you thought about hurting yourself,” she asks the ultimate question.

“Not for a long time,” I answer honestly.


It is Thursday at lunch and I’m walking to our first anti-bully meeting, when I feel someone walk up beside me. I look to my right and smile. She is carrying a clipboard and wearing a low-cut blouse and a very short and tight skirt. Her red hair is pulled back in a bun with large dark framed glasses that give her that sexy secretary look.

“Hello my sexy little secretary,” I say as she smirks.

“No time for play,” Ericka says handing me a piece of paper. “This is your agenda. Everyone is in the conference room and ready.” We walk through the admin office and into the conference room. Where I see everyone eating pizza that Principal Gallegos provided. I see Principal Gallegos and Vice Principal Anderson sitting at the table.

Ericka motions me to sit at the head of the table, where Julie is sitting to my right. I see there are more people than last year. I see a few guys from the football, basketball, and wrestling team. Billy and his brother, Donald are there along with Jenny. The rest are the school geeks, which I plan to use as the brains for the club.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.