Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 16: New Kids

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: New Kids - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

“How I get myself into these situations,” I say to myself as I’m driving to the bus station to pick up Sharon. I know that I gave her my phone number and told her that if she needed anything to call. I didn’t think that she would run away from home. And worst come to me.

I am worried, because she is a very famous movie star. I know there are many people that are looking for her. And when they find her, whomever she is with is going to jail.

I’m in so much trouble.

I pull into the bus terminal parking area and park. I’m still wondering what I’m going to do with her. I could get in a lot of trouble if they find her with me. I decide that I’m going to have to tell my mom and step dad. I get out of the car and walk to the terminal, where I see some people waiting for rides. I shake my head when I recognize her and she smiles at me as she has her back against the wall. She is wearing a tank-top, tight jeans and tennis shoes. I can tell she is trying to hide her identity by wearing large dark sunglasses and a pink floppy hat.

I walk towards her as she points to two large suit cases. I shake my head and get Sharon and her bags loaded in the car, when I decide it’s time to ask.

“What the hell,” I start as she stares out the window without a care in the world. “Do you know how much trouble that I can get in if you are found with me? Runaway or not, I can get in a lot of trouble.”

“Well you said that I could call you if I need anything,” Sharon fires back as I sigh. She is right. I did promise her. I didn’t think that she was going to runaway and end up with me. “I got into a fight with my mother and father.”

She explained that she wanted to take two years off. With movies only during the summer so that she can finish high school.

“I want to go to a regular school and live a normal life until I can figure out what I want to do with my life,” she finishes as I pull into the school parking lot. “What are we doing here?”

“Before you called, I was on my way to football try outs,” I say as Sharon gives me a dirty look. “And I can’t be late. I will take you to my house in two hours. During our lunch break.”

“But I’m hungry,” Sharon whines as I sigh and look up at the sky shaking my head. Someone up there hates me. “Here,” I say tossing her my car keys. “There is diner down the road.”

“I can’t drive,” she says sheepishly looking down as if she is embarrassed. “And I don’t have any money.” I give her a stern look. “I had to take what was in my mom’s purse to buy a bus ticket here.”

“Here,” I say handing her a twenty dollar bill. “The diner is only a block away. I have to go before I’m late.”


I get to the field with five minutes to spare. I sign in and see many of the same players. I see Trevor and Mike talking amongst themselves. I cringe as I see Kevin and Josh, who are glaring at me with hate in their eyes. I’m surprised that Josh is trying out. He made the JV team last year as center, which was not the position he tried out for and he got into trouble by vandalizing my locker. I don’t think Kevin will make the team after what he did to Coach Evan’s daughter last year.

I smile when I hear the familiar voice. “All right, you maggots,” Coach Evans screams. “Gather around. For those that don’t know me, I am Coach Evans, the head coach. Before we start, I would like to introduce our new offensive coach, Coach Anderson.” That news disappointed me, because I liked Coach Barkley. He was grooming me to take the school to state and preparing me for college football. Coach Anderson is tall. He is 6’5. Maybe 190 pounds. He doesn’t even look like he is in shape. I wonder if he has ever played football.

Coach Evans gives his standard speech about not having enough players for a freshman team and only the best of the best will make the team.

“Does everyone understand,” Coach Evans yells.

“Yes Coach,” everyone says. I already know what’s next as I drop and start doing push-ups.


After we are released for lunch, I head out to my car to find Sharon asleep. I get in and start the car, which wakes her up.

“Did you eat,” I ask.

“No,” Sharon fires back. “I can’t believe you expected me to walk to get my food.” I sigh and start the car. For someone that wants a normal life, she is acting like a spoiled brat.

I decide to take her home since I don’t have to be back until 1pm. I can feed her and get her settled into the basement guest room. I get her and her luggage into the house and into the guest bedroom. I make us a sandwich with some potato chips. I set them down in front of her as she frowns.

“That’s lunch,” she chastises shaking her head.

“Look, you spoiled little shit,” I growl not wanting to take her shit anymore. “I want to help you, but you came to me, you inconsiderate little shit. You are putting my family and me at risk of getting in trouble for harboring a runaway. And do you say thank you?” She tries to say something as I cut her off. “Fuck no! You bitch about me giving you a sandwich.”

She starts to cry as I get up and leave without eating.

After the first day of try-outs, I decide to head to Martina’s house to let her know what is going on. I pull up in front of the house and see that the grass is long and the yard is un-kempt. I knock on the door with no answer. I’m assuming they are at work as I pull out my key and walk in. I head into the garage and find the lawn mower and everything I need to take care of the yard.

Two hours later, I finish and I’m putting everything away, when Martina pulls up in her BMW. She gets out and smiles.

“You didn’t get enough of me over the summer,” she asks giving me a hug. “Ewe you’re sweaty.”

“Oh, George, thank you for mowing the lawn,” I mock in a high pitched voice, trying to imitate Martina. “And my body is yours,” I finish as Martina smirks.

I give her the story of Sharon showing up and that I have her at my house.

“George!” Martina says putting her hand over her mouth as I step back. “You need to get her out of your house and send her home.”

“She said that no one knows where she is at,” I defend.

“The photos and the article,” Martina reminds me as I still have a stupid look on my face. “The article that you are her boyfriend, They will eventually find out who you are.

Before Martina can finish her sentence, I am in my car and heading home.

When I get home, there are cop cars and a news crew surrounding the house. I cringe as I see mom’s car in the driveway and she is talking to a police officer. I also see a police officer knocking on our front door. I park my car as close as I can to our house.

“That’s him,” I hear someone say as I look and see Sharon’s mom pointing at me. “That’s the one that took my baby girl.”

I am pulled away by a familiar police officer. He takes me away from everyone. There are news crews and people are starting to gather as the police are trying to keep them away.

“My name is Officer Baker. Is it true son,” the police officer asks as I shake my head ‘no’. I remember him as one of the guys that I make deliveries to for Martina’s dad.

I give him the story about meeting Sharon in Las Vegas and telling me how bad her home life was.

“I gave her my address and phone number, because she said that she wanted to kill herself. Then she called me from the bus terminal this morning,” I finish as I hear a commotion coming from the front of the house.

“She said that she has a gun and is not coming out,” a police officer shouts, moving away from the door.

“She’s suicidal,” Officer Baker yells. He starts barking out orders as the police start moving everyone away.

“Sharon, this is your mother. You come out here now young lady,” Sharon’s mother screams through the door.

“No,” I hear Sharon scream through the door. “Not until you agree to let me go to public school and be a normal person for a while.”

As Sharon and her mom are arguing through a door, mom walks over to me.

“Do you want to explain why there is a famous child actress in our house. With her mother, who is also an actress outside my door,” mom asks. She doesn’t seem upset. More curious. “I hope your father isn’t mad when he gets home.”

I want to tell her that my father is dead, but I decide not to push the issue. I give mom the whole story, from the time I met her brother and her. To the time, Sharon called me from the bus station this morning. She doesn’t ask why I was in Las Vegas and I don’t volunteer any information.

Mom starts to say something when I’m saved by Officer Baker.

“Are you George,” Officer Baker asks as I nod. “Sharon is asking for you. Talk to her from outside of the door until our special teams get here to talk her out.”

I walk to the door. Her mother was told to stay away since she was making matters worse.

“Sharon,” I say knocking on the door. “It’s George.” I hear the lock so I open the door, walk inside, and close the door behind me. I know I’m going to get in trouble, but I need to make sure that Sharon doesn’t harm herself.

She sits on the couch and I see that she’s crying. I also see that she in fact has a gun. I sit beside her and gently take the gun from her. I open the revolver and empty the bullets in my hand. I set the gun and bullets on the coffee table.

“You weren’t going to hurt yourself were you,” I ask as she nods her head. “It’s not worth it and it will solve nothing.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” Sharon starts as I listen patiently. “I’m always working. And when I’m not I’m in school. I have no friends no social life. I’m not even allowed to go out with anyone if I did have friends. Mom and dad are always gone and when they are around, they are drunk and fighting. I want a normal life and if I can’t have it, I will end everything. And you don’t understand what I’m going through. Your life is perfect and normal.”

“I do know what you’re going through. And suicide accomplishes nothing,” I say as I turn my wrists so that she can see the scars that are still there. I start to cry, remembering the pain and loneliness I felt. “I do know what you are going through,” I repeat as I pull her into a hug. “You are feeling lost and alone. As if you have no one in your life, that you can trust and there is only one way out.”

She nods into my shoulder as I continue. “There are people out there that care for you. You will hurt more people than you realize. Life will work itself out, it did for me. I’m going outside and bring a police officer in here and you can explain what happened. They might take you in for having a gun, but I’m sure your mother will get you out.”

I open the door and lay the bullets and gun on the ground and motion for the police to come inside. I walk over to mom. My stepdad is here and is talking to some police officers. I hope that they are explaining everything to him so that I don’t have to explain it again.

The rest is a blur as the police release Sharon and her mother to their body-guards as they get into a limousine. They drive off as they are chased by news reporters. Officer Baker pulls me aside as the rest of the police officers are clearing the news reporters and spectators away.

“Now that you know my name and I know yours, I can assume that we will keep our relationship hush-hush,” he says.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Officer Baker,” I say as he smiles. “I do deliveries for a friend’s father. And that is what they are. Favors. I am not paid, they are favors. What the deliveries are, I don’t know. And I don’t want to know.”

“But, I do know,” I continue as he smiles. “There was a growing operation in this state that was closed and is causing a feud.”

Officer Baker nods and walks away.


I wake up the next morning and head out for my morning run. Everything worked itself out yesterday. My stepdad thought it humorous that a teen movie star would runaway and end up with me. Nothing else was said about it. I’m glad that Jenny is in cheerleader camp, because she loves drama. Mom is taking the day off since Sharon’s mom is stopping by today to pick up Sharon’s belongings. Mom said that Sharon’s mother also wanted to talk to her. Probably to apologize.

I finish my run, shower, and get dressed in gym clothes for the morning practice. I get into the kitchen to make some breakfast when I hear the phone ring. I quickly answer it, not wanting it to wake mom.

I smile as I hear a familiar voice talking ninety-miles-a-minute. She is talking fast as usual.

“Brittany, shut the fuck up,” I yell into the phone as she giggles. “Now, slow down and tell me what is going on.”

She explains that her father is coming to Los Angeles in December to shoot a movie and wants me to come see her since she has a part in the movie.

“I’ll make time during Christmas break and bring Martina and my sister,” I say as she lets out a scream that deafens my right ear.

We get caught up on each other’s lives and end the call.

I decide to take my motorcycle to practice since I plan to take Martina to lunch before she heads to work. I get to practice early so I decide to run wind sprints until I hear a familiar voice.

“Shields in my office now,” Coach Evans yells as I run towards the locker room. The handful of players are looking and wonder why Coach Evans is mad at me.

I get into his office as he shuts the door and motions me to sit as he sits behind his desk.

“I saw you on TV last night,” Coach Evans starts. “Are you in trouble?”

“No Coach. It was a misunderstanding.” I say as I explain what happened.

“George, you are an outstanding young man,” he sighs sitting back in his chair. “I wish my daughter would date you instead of the piece of shit she is dating now.”

I remember meeting Ericka my freshman year, when I saved her from my long time bullies and Coach Evans charged me to take care of her. After I saved her from Kevin, she changed. She lost the glasses and started dressing different and hanging out with the popular kids. She was dating Raymond at the end of the school year. His family is wealthy and he seems to be a good guy.

“Raymond is a good guy,” I say as Coach Evans scowls.

“She ‘s dating Kevin Butler,” he says with a lot of heat. “He is either trying to get back at me for not letting him play after that fiasco with my daughter last year. Or he is trying to secure a position on the team.”

That makes sense, because Kevin is not happy when he doesn’t get his own way

“But that’s not why I called you in here,” he continues. “Coach Barkley was hired by the state college as their Offensive coordinator. The assistant principle took a Principle job in another state. The school district moved Coach Anderson here to replace Coach Barkley. Our new assistant principal is Principle Anderson.”

I try to say something when he cuts me off. “Coach Anderson’s brother is Vice Principal Anderson’s older brother. Rumor is that Coach Anderson got into some trouble at his last school, but it was covered up. Vice Principal Anderson was moved to keep an eye on him. Coach Anderson has two boys, a freshman, and a junior. Principal Anderson has two boys, a sophomore, and a senior.”

The light bulb goes off in my head as it clicks to me. Coach Anderson will play his sons and nephews in the positions that he wants. I nod as Coach Evan sits forward.

“You are an awesome player and I want to ensure that you get better and get a scholarship. What I’m trying to say is...” He pauses and chokes up. “If you don’t make the team or don’t get the position you want, there is nothing that I can do about it.

“Principal Gallegos and I talked about it. If they take over the school then we are leaving.”

Now I’m mad. “So you and the Principal are going to give up on the school,” I shout. I am standing now and I’m mad. “Principal Gallegos has me start a Non-Bully group, but you and her want to run from Bullies! Fuck you! If you and Principal Gallegos gives up, I’m going back to Willow Academy and I’ll take my sister with me.”

I storm out of the office and head to try outs.


We are released for lunch and I hop on my bike and head to Martina’s house. I knock on the door and wait as her mother answers.

“George,” she gushes. “Thank you for mowing the lawn.” She is wearing a robe so I’m assuming she got out of the shower. “Martina is upstairs,” she says as I see Martina walk down the stairs.

“Lunch,” I ask Martina as she smiles, grabs my hand and leads me outside. “Your mother scares the crap out of me.”

Martina giggles as she gets on the back of my bike. She wants you,” Martina Jokes as I kick start my motorcycle before she can say another smart ass remark.

I take her to a burger bar and we sit down and order.

While we are waiting for our food, I tell her about what happened yesterday after I left her house.

I sit silently as I think about what Coach Evans said about leaving along with Principal Gallegos. I battled bullies all my life and they want to run, like I did.

Martina reaches across the table and grabs my hand. She always knows when there is something wrong with me. We are soul mates, because we know what the other is thinking.

“Tell me,” Martina orders as I sit back and sigh.

“Let’s go back to Willow Academy,” I say as Martina folds her arms and sits back.

“Tell me,” she repeats.

I tell her about the conversation with Coach Evans and the new coach and vice principal. I tell her about their sons and the uncle that is on the school board.

“I’ll call my dad. He’ll take care of it,” Martina says biting into her hamburger and I shake my head.

“We don’t need any missing person posters put up around the city,” I say as Martina smirks.

“Wait and see what happens,” she says. “If you don’t make the team, I’m sure a lot of the others will quit. Maybe the Coach is worried about nothing.”


I drop Martina off at home and head back to practice. I’m in the locker room putting my gear on, when Trevor sits beside me.

“Why is Coach Anderson only working with certain players,” Trevor asks concerned. “He isn’t even looking at you or me. Or even Mike.”

“Not here,” I say looking around and leaning closer to Trevor so that no one can hear me. “Wait until the roster comes out on Friday. If it is what I suspect it is, then we need to organize a walk-out.”

We get out to practice and Coach Evans immediately has us running wind sprint. As usual, I am leaving everyone far behind. It is apparent that I am the fastest player on the team. After warm-ups, we break into groups for position drills. Trevor and I are paired up along with two guys that I don’t know. We are up against three others as Coach Anderson tells us to go long.

I head out as I leave the other guy behind. I know the ball is coming to me as I look up, pull it down and run it in. I turn to look for Coach Anderson’s approval.

“Good hustle Willie,” Coach Anderson says as he walks over to the other receiver and pats him on the back. “We’ll get some speed in you.”

I look at Willie, who has a stupid grin on his face. He is short, 5’10” and 225 pounds and he looks out of shape as he is still breathing hard. I realize that he is probably his son or nephew. Coach Evans was watching as he gives me a sad look.


It is Friday after practice. The rest of the week went without incident. We have four seniors this year to include Trevor and six juniors that includes Mike and me. If everyone is put into the right position, we have a good chance of making it to the state competition. No one knows about the four Andersons on the team. I figured out who they are by observing Coach Anderson.

The senior is Calvin 6’ 290 pounds. The junior, Donald, is a tall skinny guy 6’3” 150 pounds. The sophomore is Willie, 5’10” 225 pounds. The last is the freshman, Billy, 6’2” 150 pounds. None of the Anderson boys look athletic and they look like they have never stepped a foot on the football field.

Everyone heads to the locker room to see who made the team, when I am grabbed and lead away by Coach Evans. We sit on the bleachers and Coach Evens speaks.

“It’s not as bad as I thought,” Coach Evens begins. “However, there are going to be some pissed off players until I fix it.” I look at him remembering what he said on Tuesday about quitting if it got too bad. He sees the look on my face and continues.

“Look George, I thought about what you said and I realized if I quit...” He pause as if thinking about what to say. “I am letting you and the team down. And that is not me. I am a Marine trained not to give up. Your Uncle John would be ashamed of me if I let you and the team down.”

“George,” he continues. “I need your leadership. To hold things down. Make sure no one walks out and this will be fixed by Monday. If I have to fire Coach Anderson then I’ll do it and he can be a teacher only.”

Coach Evans heads back to his office as I sit and wait for the locker room to clear out. I’m glad that Coach Evans is going to fix things.

I walk in as some of the players have already showered and are walking out.

I am pulled back out by Trevor and Lucas, who are pissed.

“Did you see the roster,” Trevor spits out. “I’ll never get a scholarship as fullback. I’m a quarterback.”

“I played varsity last year and this year, I’m on JV!” Lucas adds. “And is it a coincidence that Coach Anderson has four Andersons starting on offence? Including the shitty quarterback he picked.”

“Look guys,” I say trying to calm them down. “Coach Evans said that he would have it fixed by Monday. Keep everybody calm until then. If it is not fixed by Monday, we will take action.”

I get into the locker room, which is almost empty. After I shower and dress I look at the team roster. I immediately notice all four Anderson boys on the varsity team. Donald is the varsity quarterback, Calvin as left tackle, Billy is the tight end and Willie is the wide receiver. It is apparent that there is nepotism going on, on the offensive side.

I check for other people that I know. Kevin made varsity middle linebacker. I’m sure he is happy about that. Josh made Varsity center again. Mike is back on JV as the quarterback. I made varsity wide receiver. We are definitely not going to state with this current roster. Anyone can look at it and see that there is definitely favoritism going on.

I walk past Coach Evan’s office as I hear a heated conversation going on inside.

“You are not going to fuck up a team that I worked hard to build,” I hear Coach Evans yell. “Just so that you can play your sons and nephews. I’m not going down, because you want to play favorites. I will pick the roster and you will coach who I give you. I have talented players out there that have worked their asses off to get a scholarship.”


Monday morning, I jump on my motorcycle and head to practice. I leave early, because I need to pick up Martina for her cheerleader try outs. The weekend went without incident. Jenny got back from cheerleader camp on Saturday and hung out with her friends most of the weekend. She hasn’t heard about the Sharon fiasco yet, but it is only a matter of time.

Mom has been in a great mood for some reason. I’m assuming that it is because my step dad and her have rekindled their relationship. My step dad asked me to go to a ‘father son golfing tournament this Saturday, which I gladly accepted.

I pull into Martina’s driveway. She is wearing a red sweat suit with her hair pulled back in a pony tail. She hops on my bike and off we go. I pull into the parking lot and park beside Jenny’s car, as she is getting out of her car, along with Deana, Pam, and Tracey.

Jenny is giving the look that tells me that she has questions and will talk to me later. Deana, Pam, and Tracey are staring at me as if they want to jump my bones.

I leave Martina with the girls, who I’m sure have a lot of questions for her.

I get to the football field and people are huddled up in groups talking about the roster. Trevor, Mike, and Lucas approach me.

“Did you find out anything,” Trevor asks as Mike and Lucas listen.

I explain that Coach Anderson and the new Vice Principal are brothers. I tell them that Billy and Donald are Coach Anderson’s sons and that Calvin and Willie are Vice Principal Anderson’s sons.

“Coach Evans said that he would take care of it,” I say. “If he doesn’t we walk. Anyone can look at that roster and see that there is favoritism.”

“All right Ladies. Gather around,” I hear Coach Evans yell. There has been major changes to the roster. So check it before you head to lunch. After lunch, JV goes with Coach Williams and Coach Jones. Varsity goes with Coach Anderson and Coach myself.”

“I’m also disappointed this year,” Coach Evans continues. “Everyone knew that football try outs were coming, but I see that only a few players prepared. I see a lot of fatties out here and I expect you to correct that. I don’t know about you, but I want to take state this year. Shields! Front and center.” I run up and stand beside Coach Evans.

“George is going to lead you to the track for ten laps. Anyone that finishes after him will do another five laps plus fifty push-ups.” I lead everyone to the track as Coach Evans continues. “And focus on football, not pussy.” Everyone laughs as I look over and see the Cheerleaders. I focus on one, who is the sexiest girl out there. My Martina.

After the morning practice, everyone rushes to the locker room to see the new roster. I see that the cheerleaders broke up for lunch. I see the four musketeers and Martina walking up to me.

“I think I made the team,” Martina gushes as the four musketeers nod their agreement.

I decide to risk my life. “Good, maybe you can tone up that fat ass of yours,” I say as I have Martina and the four musketeers giggling and chasing me to the locker room.

Everyone is heading out of the locker room as I walk in to check the new roster. I see more happy faces this time as I look at the roster.

Calvin is moved to center and Josh is moved to left tackle. I’m sure Josh will be happy with that move. Willie and Billy were moved to JV. Willie will play corner back and Billy will train as quarterback. Donald was moved from varsity quarterback to varsity cornerback. I’m assuming Coach Evans made that call to make everyone happy.

I get to the parking lot and see Pam on the back of my motorcycle. I see the other girls in Jenny’s car.

“Martina said everyone gets a ride,” Pam says as I see Martina smirk from the back seat of Jenny’s car.

“Fine,” I say as I kick start my motorcycle. I love hearing the low rumble as the ground vibrates. “The last one to the burger bar buys lunch.” I put my baby in first gear and peel-out with a screaming Pam hugging me tight.

I think my bike and Pam had an orgasm.


Friday after practice, I drop Martina at home. She is excited about making the varsity cheerleading team. Martina is the smallest of the group. At a tiny 90 pounds, she is the perfect girl for the top of the pyramid. The rest of the week went without incident. The team seems happy after the roster change, except for the Anderson boys of course. Coach Anderson doesn’t seem to know what he is doing and Coach Evans has pretty much taken over as the offense coach. I can tell that Coach Evans really wants to take state this year.

I drop off my sexy little cheerleader at her house and head home. I get home shower, dress and lay on my bed to read. It has been a stressful couple of weeks. I get comfortable, when the door slams open.

“What’s up with mom,” Jenny asks sitting on the edge of my bed. I have noticed her too. She seems bubbly and unusually happy the past week. “She was cleaning out the guest room in the basement yesterday.”

“Maybe she’s pregnant,” I say as Jenny smirks.

“What were you doing in Las Vegas,” Jenny asks, changing the subject.

“Ask Martina,” I say.

“I did, but I want to hear your story.”

“Biker business.” I answer, keeping it simple as Jenny smirks and rolls her eyes.

“So...” She starts as I cringe know what’s coming next. “You met Sharon McMann and she ran away from home to be with you.”

“Not to be with me,” I correct her. “Things aren’t going well at her home and she had nowhere else to go.”

Jenny gives ne the rundown of who’s dating whom. Mike officially broke up with Jenny and is dating a freshman cheerleader, which is good, because Jenny was going to break up with him anyway. Sophia and Lucas are still dating as well as Tracey and Trevor. Josh and Imelda hooked up during the summer. And the surprise couple being Kevin and Ericka, which Coach Evans is not happy about. Jenny also told me that there are many cheerleaders after me.

After my morning run and workout, I shower and meet dad for our golf day. We get to the golf course and dad rents me a set of golf clubs. We head to the driving range to warm up. Dad gives me some pointers as we chat about nothing. I notice that I got better from last year. I actually enjoy golfing. It is a relaxing sport.

We load everything up in the golf cart. Dad explains that the tournament is the same as last year. Nine holes and the money goes to charity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.