Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 15: A Summer to Remember Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: A Summer to Remember Part II - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

“So ... You are the one that my daughter is obsessed with,” I hear a female voice say as I assume that it’s Gloria’s mother. Gloria smiles at me as she finally takes her tongue out of my mouth. “My husband and I need to talk to you later.” I cringe as Gloria’s father gives me a stern look. “Now get us checked into our cabin.” I want to say something rude, but I bite my tongue and get everyone loaded and checked into their cabin.


I wake up at 4am and decide to run instead of swimming and working-out, I decide to run a trail. I pick the trail that leads to Wasatch Falls. I picked it, because it is an easy trail with less pot-holes. I don’t want to sprain my ankle in the dark and ruin my ankle for try-outs. It’s a three hour walk so I’m assuming I can make it back in an hour-and-a-half. I chose to run so that I could think about my life. I run up the trail as I take in the fresh air and I hear the relaxing sound of the river.

Yesterday was a shock to see Gloria. She said that I finally came for her, which meant that she still is obsessed by me. Dr. Wilson said that she had an unhealthy attraction to me. I understand Dr. Wilson couldn’t tell me why Gloria attended Willow Academy or what her issues are. I have never really talked to Gloria so I wonder what the infatuation is with me. And what do her parents want to talk to me about? The biggest question is, will Martina be in danger if Gloria moves close to us. I hope that this is a phase that Gloria is going through, and it will end soon.

After my run, I head to the camp play ground that has swings and slides for the children. It also has a large grassy field that is used for the campers to play sports. I start running wind sprints up and down the field. I feel great. I am almost 6’3” and 200lbs. My body is toned and I am fast with big hands to catch anything that is thrown at me. My father was tall, maybe 6’$ so I’m assuming that I will be at least that tall. After thirty minutes, I notice Gloria’s dad walking toward me as he holds his hand up for the guard to wait. I stop and stare as he points to a bench by the swings. He gets to the bench before I do and sits as I sit on the other edge of the bench and wait for what he has to say.

“I want to talk to you before my wife does,” he starts. I say nothing wanting to hear what he has to say. “We were actually going to meet with you in August when we drop Gloria off at college. I’m glad you are here so that I can talk to you rather than my wife. Gloria is not my biological daughter,” he blurts out suddenly. I look at him wondering why he is telling me this as he nods knowingly.

“Gloria was a one night stand while her mother was in college,” he continues as he now has my full attention. “I met Gloria’s mother while I was finishing my masters in law. She dropped out of college and we moved to Georgia where I started working for a major law firm. I actually wanted to go back to Utah, where I was born and raised.” He smiles at me knowingly. I’m assuming that he knows where I live. “We were married before Gloria was born.” He stops as he stares into space.

“Look George, I’m not going to blow smoke up your ass,” he continues as I am waiting for him to continue. “My wife is controlling and Gloria is crazy as a loon.” He sits back and sighs. “My wife cannot accept the fact that Gloria has mental issues. Gloria got into some trouble, which is why we sent her to Willow Academy. Before that, she was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder after she accused the neighbor boy of raping her and hitting him with a bat that paralyzed him from the waist down. So that is why she was sent to Willow Academy.” I start to say something when he cuts me off.

“My wife cannot accept the fact that Gloria has mental problems,” he pauses for a moment and stares at me. “You look like a smart young man and as I can see, you are an amazing athlete. Football?” I nod as he continues. “Please watch over Gloria. She will be treated by a psychologist while she is in college, and I have family close by.”

“Please,” he pleads as I see a tear roll down his cheek as he hands me an envelope. “Please take care of Gloria. I’ll get you into any college you want and pay you.” Apparently, he can find out where I live, but knows nothing about me, and what I’m worth.

“Sir, I don’t know what you expect me to do,” I say, finally getting a chance to talk, and handing the envelope back to him. “I will be a junior in high school and I live one hour away from where she will be going to college. What you are asking me to do will put my family, friends, and myself in danger. She has already accused me once in Willow Academy of raping her. She has also attacked a friend of mine, that now attends my school.”

He sits back and sighs. I think he understands my dilemma and is thinking. “All I ask is that you be kind to her, visit her and let her visit you, he offers as tears are rolling down his cheeks. Be there for her and keep her out of trouble. No, she is not my biological daughter, but I love her dearly and I want her safe.”

“I’ll do my best,” I say as I stand. “But my family and friends come first,” I finish as he nods and I walk away.

After breakfast, I get the lunch packs for today’s hike. I was surprised when I looked at my list. It had twenty names on the list. I had to ask for help to carry lunch packs to the supply shack where the hikers are to meet. I get everything ready as everyone arrives.

I cringe when I see Gloria, her mother, father and two of her siblings. A girl who looks my age and a boy that is thirteen or fourteen. Gloria runs to me and gives me a hug, when I hear them, knowing that this can’t be good.

“Hi George.” I hear Claudia and Vera say at the same time. “Uncle Walter! Aunt Marian!” I watch as the twins run to Gloria’s parents and give them a hug. I am in total confusion as Gloria and her siblings join in the hug fest.

After wondering what is going on, I decide to take charge. I take roll-call, issue out the lunch packs, and give the standard safety briefing. I lead everyone to the trail-head and we start our climb. I chose the trail that leads to the oak tree that sits in the large meadow. There are several young couples on the hike and I’m sure they would want to leave their names on the tree. It is a three hour hike that has a large area for everyone to spread out and have a nice lunch.

Gloria and her family are deep in conversation with the twins as I lead everyone to the trail-head and we start our hike. Along with Gloria’s family and the twins, there are two other families along with several couples.

Two-and-a-half hours later, and everyone is having a great time. I slow down when we get to a steep climb or have to climb over large rocks or fallen trees. We reach the level area that leads into the grassy clearing, when I feel someone walking beside me. I cringe as I see Gloria’s mother walking beside me.

“My husband said that he talked to you this morning,” she starts as I nod hoping that this conversation will be short. “He told me that he told you to take care of Gloria and keep her out of trouble while she attends college.”

“I told him that I will do my best,” I clarify as she scowls at me. I’m assuming she isn’t used to people disagreeing with her. “Look.” I continue. “I don’t know what Gloria has told you about me, but I barely know her. She attacked me in the hallway of Willow Academy accusing me of rape. And she attacked one of my very dear friends. I told your husband that I will do my best, but my family and friends come first.”

“Look you little shit,” she hisses as I wait for what comes next. “My daughter loves you so I recommend that you love her back.” I give her a stern look as she continues. “I can make or break you. I can get you a scholarship and jobs that will make you rich, or I can make it so that no college will touch you and no one will hire you. All you need to do is take care of my daughter.”

I want to say something, but I decide to let it go. She is a mean and manipulative bitch that I assume is used to getting her own way.

We reach the top as I hear everyone gasp at the beautiful scenery and the large oak tree sitting in the middle of the large meadow. I tell everyone of the large oak tree and let them know that we will head back in an hour. Everyone leaves in their groups to have a picnic. I see some of the couples carving their promise of ‘love forever’ onto the oak tree as I smile.

I find a quiet area to sit that is away from everyone. I want to be alone and think about what Gloria’s parents told me. I see the twins sitting with Gloria’ family. I’m assuming that they are related since they called them aunt and uncle. Then I get an unwanted guest sit in front of me, pull out her lunch, and start eating. We sit and eat in silence as I wait for the conversation that is about to happen.

“I’m sorry,” Gloria says as she eats her sandwich. “I don’t know what I did to you at Willow Academy to make you hate me, and Dr. Wilson refused to tell me. I know I have mental problems, but I also know that I love you,” I give her the look. “Yes, we don’t know each other, but I love you. It may not be forever, but please take care of me until I find myself. I promise not to get in the way. Just be there for me. I will be seeing another doctor and I’m on medication to help with my black-outs. Please at least be my friend as I put my life together.” She finishes her rant as I think about what she said.

“Okay Gloria,” I say as she smiles. “I will be your friend and take care of you. However, you need to be honest with me and promise not to hurt my family or friends. And understand, we are friends only,” I finish as she nods in agreement.

I have no idea what I’m getting myself into.

After we finish eating, we get visitors as the twins sit down beside us and they start talking to Gloria. I find out that they are not really related. Their dads are old college friends and consider themselves brothers. I listen politely as the girls get caught up.

When the hour is up, I round everyone up and we head back.


Saturday morning and I’m taking Gloria’s family to the parking lot. Their week is over and they are heading to where ever. The week went without incident. The twins hung out with Gloria and her family, which I didn’t complain. Gloria, her sister and the twins sure attracted the horde of teen boys and men. I stayed away from the family as much as I could. Gloria’s mother scares me and I don’t know what she is capable of. I think she is as crazy as Gloria.

I get their luggage loaded and Gloria’s father leads me away.

“Don’t worry about Gloria’s mother,” he says as he hands me the envelope that he offered me before. “Take care of my daughter.”

“I will take care of your daughter as long as she doesn’t hurt my family or friends. And I’m not afraid of you or your wife,” I state matter-of-factly as I hand the envelope back to him. He has a surprised look on his face as I turn and walk away.

It’s time to stop being a weakling and stand up for myself.


Sunday morning, and I am finishing another camping trip. It was only a family of four that signed up. A husband and wife with two young boys. I put the gear away and head to the cabin. I walk in and see a repeat. Beer cans, wine bottle everywhere, and a naked couple on the couch. I walk to my room and open the curtains as I hear a moan.

“You need to stop waking me up so early,” Sylvia chastises as I hear Jake agree along with a rude comment.

“I’m sorry for waking you, Miss Ice Queen, who is sleeping in MY bed,” I remind her as I strip naked, and Sylvia stares at me with lust in her eyes. I put my swim trunks on and my work out clothes. I give Sylvia the middle finger salute as she grins and I dodge a pillow.


After my swim and work out, I decide to head to the playground and run some sprints. When I get there, I see a small crowd gathering. I see that there is a game of football about to start. I see Jenny and Sylvia sitting on the grass.

It looks like they are picking teams as I approach and sit by Jenny and Sylvia to watch. I see the guy from the gym that is Jenny’s summer hook-up and Jake, Jenny’s boyfriend on one team. It looks like a group of college guys and a few teens out to have a good time.

I notice the teams are seven against six, when I hear someone ask, “do you want to play?” I look and see a guy pointing at me. I nod as I hear Jake groan, because he has seen me play and I will be playing for the other team. I head to the team and get handshakes and pats on the back.

“Okay, I’ll take Quarterback,” the older guy says. “Remember guys this is a friendly game of touch football with no physical contact. And passing plays only,” he finishes as everyone agrees.

Our team agrees to start on defense as the ball is placed on their twenty yard line.

“Watch that guy,” Jake warns his team mates as he points at me.

“I’ve got this little girl,” Jenny’s summer fling, barks. I wish we were geared up, because I would love to play real football with this guy.

The ball is put in play as Jake steps back and we go man-to-man. I don’t know if ‘big mouth’ plays real football, but he is slow and I stay on him as Jake fires the ball to one of his other team mates and is immediately tagged at their forty five.

We line back up and it is apparent that most of these guys play college ball, because they are good.

Their next play puts them on our twenty as we line up. Jake has gotten better from the last time I played with him. Of course, I was on his team last year.

The next play, we line up and ‘big mouth’ is getting frustrated, because he is slow and can’t out run me. The ball is in play as Jake fires the ball and I hear cheers as our quarterback intercepts and is tagged on our ten yard line. We line up on offence. Now I’m ready to run.

“Watch him Jimmy,” Jake says pointing at me as I now have a name for ‘big mouth’, but where have I heard that name before? Did Jenny tell ne his name? “He is fast and dangerous.”

The ball is put into play as I swing left, leaving a confusing Jimmy and sprint down the sideline. I’m looking for the ball, hoping that the quarterback sees me. I hear the crowd cheer as I look up, pull down the ball, and run it into the end-zone for a touchdown.

My teammates are giving me high fives and chest bumps. I look at Jenny on the sideline as she is giving me a knowing grin and I wink at her as Sylvia shakes her head.

“I told you to watch him Jimmy,” Jake chastises as the rest of his team nod in agreement.

Then I hear them. I was hoping that they lost interest in me, while they were hanging out with Gloria and her family.

“Good job George,” Claudia and Vera cheer as I get a sneer from Jimmy.

“How do you know my sisters,” Jimmy growls as we line up on their twenty as defense. Now I remember! The twins mentioned their annoying brother. “Well?” He orders.

“Apparently not as well as you know my sister. But soon,” I say as the ball is put into play and I leave Jimmy standing there confused. That gave me enough time to intercept the ball.

We played for two more hours, switching teams and having a good time, while giving the spectators a good show.


“Charisa,” I hear someone say holding out her hand. I look up and see a woman in her late teens or early twenties. 5’10”, 125lbs, B-cups with long blond hair. She is beautiful and I immediately pitch a tent in my shorts. I am sitting at the nightly bon-fire after helping Jenny set everything up. “I enjoyed watching you play football today.”

“I’m George,” I introduce as she sits beside me. “Why haven’t I seen you around?”

“Well, every time I’ve tried to talk to you, you were busy,” Charisa explains, “Then I was told that you were ... You know...” I raise my eyebrow in wonder. I catch the twins out of the corner of my eye sitting near the bon-fire with a worried look on their faces. “Gay.”

“Those little bitches,” I growl as I look at the twins, who immediately turn away. “I am not gay,” I defend as I tell Charisa about the twins, while she laughs.

“So ... They want to keep you for themselves,” Charisa laughs. “Look,” she continues. “I’ve had my eye on you all week and I have to leave tomorrow for Paris.” I look at her as she explains that she is eighteen, lives in California, and is here with her parents and has been a professional model since she was fourteen. “How about you take me to your cabin and prove to me that you are not gay.”

I glance at the twins, who turn to look at me. I stand, grab Charisa’s hand and walk towards my cabin, leaving a pissed off Claudia and Vera.

They need to understand that you can’t always have your way.


We get into the cabin and before I can get Charisa to my room, I have her in my arms with her tongue down my throat. I am hard and this girl is really turning me on. I finally get her in my room and undressed.

I get her on the bed and kiss down her neck and get to her B-cups. Her nipples are hard as I attack them by sucking one into my mouth as she moans.

“Bite them,” she orders as I oblige. After exploring her B-cups, I decide to head south for another adventure. I discover that she is not only wet, but is shaved smooth. I have gotten better at this task and conceder myself an expert as I bring Charisa to a screaming orgasm.

I climb on top of her and place my cock at her entrance.

“Yes,” she moans as I slide my cock easily into her. I put her legs over my shoulders, roll her up, and start pounding into her. “Oh, yes! Fuck me harder, you big stud. I’m coming again!” After she rides out her orgasm, I flip her over and enter her from behind. “Spank me you big stud!” I follow orders and give her sexy bottom a couple slaps as she moans.

It doesn’t take long for her to reach her third orgasm and I explode into her. After we catch our breath, Charisa gets up and starts to put her clothes on.

“Thanks George, I needed that,” Charisa explains as she gets dressed and I lay on the bed watching her. She is beautiful. “It gets lonely on the road. I miss the normal life. I hope we can keep in touch,” she asks as I nod.

I promise to give her my contact information before she leaves tomorrow. She gives me a smoking hot kiss and leaves.


It is Friday morning after breakfast and I’m helping Sylvia and Jenny get everything read for the camp volleyball tournaments. We are a month into our vacation. I say vacation, because I’m having a blast. Jenny has already signed up to work here next summer. Her and Sylvia are two peas in a pod and get along like sisters.

The twins have avoided me all week. I don’t know if it’s because they are mad at me or if they are afraid that I’m still mad at them for spreading rumors about me being gay. Jenny told me that Jimmy leaves on Monday, so I’m assuming the twins are too.

“Oh,” Jenny says with a smile as if she just remembered something. “A female guest is coming in at 4pm and Mrs. Walker wants you to pick her up.”

“That’s all we need is another girl chasing after George,” Sylvia teases as Jenny laughs. “He’s always teasing the girls.”

“As if you two haven’t caused some boners around here,” I tease back as I get a slug on the arm and a smirk from the girls.

After I help the girls, I decide to walk to the lake. There are people laying out on the beach. I decide to walk out on the pier, when I hear them.

“Hi George,” Claudia and Vera say shyly. “Are you still mad at us,” one of the twins ask. I still can’t tell them apart. They are wearing tight shorts, tank top, and sneakers with no socks.

“Now why would I be mad at you,” I ask as they sigh in relief. The trap is set as they come running to me. I bend down, grab them by their thighs with each arm, and toss them over my shoulder as they shriek. I walk out to the end of the pier as I now have an audience, who are laughing and enjoying the show. I get to the end of the pier and toss the girls in the lake as I hear cheers and laughing.

“What was that for,” Claudia and Vera ask after they come to the surface.

“That’s for spreading rumors that I’m gay,” I chastise as everyone claps and cheers.


It’s 4pm and I get to the guard shack to pick up the new guest. I don’t know what cabin I’m suppose to put her in as I notice that Mrs. Walker forgot to put the assigned cabin keys in the cart.

“She’s getting her bags out of her car,” the security guard says pointing to the back of the parking lot, which is packed.

I drive the cart to where the security guard is pointing. When I get there, my heart starts beating ninety-miles-a-minute. I see a familiar BMW with the trunk open and the sexiest ass in the world sticking out of it. I get out of the golf cart as she pulls out a bag from the trunk. She sees me, smiles and launches herself into my arms as we cry.

It’s my Martina.


I get Martina to my cabin and settled into my room. I lay on the bed and watch her unpack as she explains why she is here early. Martina had an argument with her mother, because her mother has been working her every day at the restaurant. It was when Martina found out that she wasn’t being paid, and wasn’t going to be paid that the fight between Martina and her mother erupted. Martina threatened to go to social services.

“Apparently, mom told dad what I said, and he flew down,” Martina explains as she takes my clothes out of the drawer and puts then on the floor in the closet. I chuckle as she continues. “And Mom told my dad so he got on the first plane.” I could just imagine a mob boss’s illegitimate child, threatening to go to social services. “He gave me two thousand dollars and told me to spend the rest of the summer with you while mom cools off.”

I took her to dinner, back to the cabin, and lay in my bed. She was tired from her long drive and fell asleep in my arms.


Sunday morning, we arrived back from the overnight camping trip. There were twelve of us to include Martina. Yes, I convinced Miss City girl to go camping. Although she complained about the bugs, no TV and sleeping on the ground, I think she had a good time.

We had a great time since everyone that signed up this time are in college together and were either a couple or good friends. I recognized some of the guys from last week, when we played football together.

Martina and I get everything put away and head to the cabin. We get inside and of course beer and wine bottles all over the place with a naked couple on the couch. We walk into my room as Martina gasps, surprised that there is a couple in our bed. I’m used to it as I open the curtains and hear groans from the bed.

“Hurry up George,” I hear Sylvia groan as I open the closet to look for my gym clothes, since Martina took over the dresser. I find my gym clothes as Martina pulls out her bikini and shorts. I start undressing as Martina follows my lead.

I pull my swim trunks on as I hear someone say, “WOW”. Then I hear someone being slapped. “OWE.” I look over and see Martina bent over with her sexy naked ass in the air, putting on her bikini bottoms.

“What was that for,” I hear Jake ask. I look at him, holding his arm as Sylvia is glaring at him. “Hey, you was staring at George,” Jake pleads as Sylvia starts laughing and Martina and I make a hasty retreat.

Martina heads to the lake as I head to the gym.


After my work out, I head to the cabin for a shower as I see some of the college guys and their girlfriends heading to the field. They ask me to play football with them again as I gladly accept. We get to the football field and see Jake and Jimmy already there. There is already a crowd gathering to watch the game as Jake and the college quarterback toss a coin to see who gets first pick. Jake wins the coin toss and immediately picks me. They are stuck with a pissed off Jimmy, who was the last pick.

After fifteen minutes of playing, I cringe as I see Martina and the twins having an enjoyable conversation. That can’t be good and I’m glad the twins are leaving tomorrow.


“Come on George,” Martina whines. Damn, she is beautiful even when she whines. We are walking back to our cabin after the nightly bon-fire. Apparently, she gave the twins permission to have sex with me before they leave tomorrow. “I’ll even be there if you want. They are sweet girls and they really like you. Plus it would be hot to have a foursome.”

“Martina,” I start, trying to get mad at her. It’s hard to get mad at her, because I love her so much. “You can’t whore me out every time someone asks to have sex with me.”

“It’s not with you,” Martina explains as I enter my room to find a naked Claudia and Vera lying on my bed. “It’s with us.”

The little-head takes charge as I start to undress. Hey, it’s every teen boys dream to have sex with a set of twins along with another girl.

“Lay on the bed,” the twins say as Martina strips. I lay down as one of the twins steps up to Martina and they start making out as my cock jumps. The other twin walks to the edge of the bed, grabs a bag, and opens it as I give her a concerned look. “Relax George, just some toys.”

She pulls out two hand cuffs and some rope, Martina cuffs my hands to the headboard as the twins tie my feet to the other end. I’m actually getting a little excited, until one of the twins places a blindfold over my eyes.

“Hey,” I protest as the girls giggle.

“His cock is huge, Will it fit,” I hear one the twins ask as I feel something being attach around the base of my cock. “Who’s first?”

“Martina gets to go first.”

“Oh, you forgot the tape.”

I then feel a wide piece of tape cover my mouth as I hear my ex-soul-mate giggle. I am going to get her. She doesn’t know that pay back is a bitch.

I feel someone straddle me and a small hand grabbing my cock. I feel the head of my cock slide into a pussy as I hear Martina moan. She rides my cock for some time until she comes to a screaming orgasm.

After she rolls off, I feel another body straddle me. I am actually getting into this bondage. I’ve read about it, but didn’t think people actually did it. This girl, I’m assuming is one of the twins, is bouncing on my cock like a mad woman. Then her tight pussy clamps around my cock like a vise as she screams her orgasm. I am ready to come, but whatever is wrapped around my cock won’t let me.

She rolls off and another body straddles me. Unlike the other girl, she is going slow, putting her hands on my chest, and rocking back and forth. I am going crazy, because I want to come, but I can’t. After a while, she screams in orgasm and rolls off.

Then I feel a pair of small hands start pumping my cock as another hand messages my balls. I am going crazy. I need to come. Then the blind fold is removed as I see Martina messaging my balls and one of the twins pumping my cock hard with both of her tiny hands.

“Ready girls,” the other twin asks. I’m assuming they’ve done this before as she removes whatever is wrapped around the base of my cock.

I moan and a large geyser shoots out of my cock as the girls giggle. Then another load shoots out as I see stars and my head starts spinning. Another load comes out and everything goes black.


It is 6am on our last day at Camp Zion and I wake a mad Martina after my morning workout. The last month went by fast. Everyone had a great time and Jenny promised to come back next year and I told the Walkers that I would let them know, not wanting to make a promise at this time.

We had Sylvia’s birthday party last night on the beach. Jenny and Sylvia cried, because they won’t see each other for a while. I knew they would become good friends, because they have the same personality. I told Sylvia that we would try to come down Christmas break, since Jenny and Martina like to ski.

We say our goodbyes to a crying Mrs. Walker, Sylvia, and Jenny as Mr. Walker and I shake our heads. We get into our cars and head out. Jenney is driving her car as I drive Martina’s so that her lazy ass can go to sleep. I follow Jenny until it is our exit as Jenny continues home so that she can attend cheerleader camp.

I take the familiar exit as Jenny heads towards home. I take the gravel road that leads to the small town and see motorcycles and cars lined up around the small town with tents and campers set up all around. There are more Pariah members to the Devils Triangle than I thought. I drive through town and park on the side of the gas station.

We get out of the car, put our Devils Triangle jackets on as we see a familiar Bronco pull up. Charlotte jumps out and runs to Martina for a long hug.

“Peanut, Grinder, I’m so glad you could make it, but Dino, I and some others have to go to an emergency meeting in Las Vegas,” she says as I frown. “We’ll be back in a couple days. Go say hi to Dino in the garage before we ride out.”

I walk over to the large garage with the motorcycles. I see Dean talking to some guys as he sees me and smiles.

“Hey grinder, good to see you,” he greets. “Sorry we have to leave so soon. We have trouble with our sister gang and need to settle things.”

“Great, when do we ride,” I ask not knowing what I’m getting myself into as Dean smiles at me with pride.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.