Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 14: A summer to Remember

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: A summer to Remember - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

I wake up at 9am with Martina spooned against me. Josh ditched her last night after Martina told him of our special bond. Josh couldn’t handle it so he left. The party didn’t break up until after 2am and Martina and I stayed up until everyone was gone. Everyone was hammered by the end of the party. Even Martina was feeling good.

After I took Imelda home, Pam was all over me. She had a little too much to drink and was trying to get me upstairs so that we could be alone, but I was having none of that. And of course, I had no help from Martina, who thought it amusing.

I slip out from behind Martina, get dressed, and head down stairs to see what damage I’m going to have to clean up today. I descend the stairs and assess the damage. Beer cans, plastic cups and pizza boxes all over the place. I walk into the kitchen and see four empty beer kegs on the counter with puddles of beer on the floor where people apparently over filled their cups at the keg faucet. Jenny told me the cheerleaders are experienced at parties and do them all the time. I should make them clean the house, but mom and my stepdad will be home tomorrow morning. And of course, Princess Jenny will not be blamed.

By noon, I have most of the trash bagged up and on the front porch. I am getting ready to vacuum and put the furniture back in place when the four musketeers ascend from the basement, still in their pajamas.

“Hey, we were going to clean up,” Jenny yawns. “But go ahead and finish.”

“You guys clean the kitchen and take the full trash bags out,” I grump. I’m still mad at them for the prank they tried to pull on Imelda. “And someone puked on the sofa and carpet that needs to be cleaned up.” By this time, Martina comes down the stairs to help with the cleanup.

“Dang! Why so grumpy,” Pam barks.

“Yeah, what the fuck is wrong with you,” Tracey chimes in. “Didn’t get laid last night?”

I give both girls the death glare as I hear Martina chuckle.


It is mid afternoon when we get the house cleaned up. The four musketeers leave to spend the night at Pam’s house. After Martina takes a shower, I get her in the Mustang to drive her to work. On the way, I tell her how Jenny and the Cheerleaders set up Imelda.

“So, what are you going to do,” Martina asks with concern for Imelda. “That was mean of them to do that.”

“I take her out as friends only,” I answer getting a frown from Martina. “I don’t want any girlfriends. Why can’t we be exclusive?”

“George, I told you,” Martina huffs. “When we get together it will be forever, but right now, we need to experience life first. I’m not going anywhere and neither are you.” I pull into the parking lot of Alonza’s and park as Martina places her hand on mine. “Please trust me George.” I nod as we kiss and she gets out of the car to go to work.

Sunday evening, I’m laying in bed ready to go to sleep. Mom and my stepdad came home this morning and we had a party for Jenny with just the family. Dad did buy her a car. A brand new Plymouth Duster, which is what she wanted. Jenny told mom and dad that I got her a summer job working at Camp Zion with me. My stepdad was impressed and thanked me. I think he is happy to get us out of the house for the summer so that he and mom can have the house to themselves.

I’m still mad at Jenny and the cheerleaders, which Jenny noticed when I gave her the cold shoulder all day. I’m about to fall asleep, when the door slams open and Jenny slides under the covers with me.

“I’m sorry,” Jenny says spooning up against me. “I just wanted to get back at the bullies. It wasn’t until after that that I realized I was also hurting Imelda.” I’m glad she realized it on her own. It shows that she is growing up and finally becoming a good person. “I will apologize to Imelda.”

“That would be nice,” I agree. “And Marty and Carlos are taken care of for a while.” She turns and looks at me as I tell her about last night with the police arresting Marty and Carlos. “And I told Imelda that I will take her out as a friend, however I am not looking for any girlfriends.”

“Okay, But I can’t keep the cheerleaders from trying to get in your pants,” Jenny finishes.


“So, I hear that you and Jenny have a summer job in California,” Julie says as her and Eddie approach my locker with Martina right behind them. News sure travels fast in this school. “We need to have a big end-of-school bash before you leave.”

“Yeah and Martina and I are visiting some friends for a week in August,” I say. I make a mental note to get with Martina and figure out the logistics since she will be working at her mother’s restaurant during the summer. “The cheerleaders should start their own newspaper,” I add as they chuckle and we walk to class.

At lunch, I see Kevin sitting at the jock table since Marty and Carlos are in juvenile detention for two months. I see Josh also at the jock table glaring at Pam still love sick from the break-up. I smile as I see Martina sitting between Deana and Jenny at the jock table. Jenny and Deana took her in from day one and made her feel at home. I see Tracey and Trevor sitting together at the table. They are still a couple even though she still flirts with me when no one is looking. Sophia is still with Lucas, but I catch her smiling at me all the time.

I look around our table and smile. It went from a small table of geeks to add the rich kids and some of the jocks. I see Ericka sitting by Raymond. I’m not sure what their deal is, but Erick has changed her appearance and became popular after the Kevin incident. Imelda and Monika are sitting beside me and Eddie and Julie are sitting across from me.

“So, the Big Man On Campus is single,” Julie starts as I cringe and Imelda giggles remembering me telling her that I would take her out, but don’t want to be anyone’s boyfriend. “And all the girls are setting their sights on him.”

“Yeah, I heard the Big Man On Campus is single,” I say playing along with Julie’s little game. “I don’t know what Josh is going to do now that he’s single.” Everyone at the table are howling in laughter as Eddie chokes on his milk, spraying it all over the table. “I am staying single,” I finish after the table calms down.

“Okay, I get it,” Julie laughs slapping Eddie on the back as he is still choking. “But you don’t have to try and kill my boyfriend.”


It is the last day of school and we are at Julie’s house for her end-of-school party. I found out that she has always had a party every year since elementary school. This year is different. In addition to the normal friends that she invites, she invited everyone who sits at our lunch table, along with Martina and the cheerleaders. Martina’s mom is catering the event free since it is also Martina’s sixteenth birthday.

I did get with Martina and made a few phone calls to arrange the summer plans. I will ride with Jenny to Camp Zion tomorrow. Martina will take the bus to Camp Zion the last week in July and stay with Jenny and I until the first week in August, when Jenny leaves for cheerleader camp. On the same day, Dean and Charlotte will pick Martina and I up and take us to the reunion, where we will spend a week. I will drive my motorcycle back home with Martina in time for two-a-day football tryouts and Martina will try out for the cheerleader squad.

Since we got out of school early, it is 1pm and everyone is in Julie’s backward having a great time. Some are in the pool as others are lounging around in their cliques.

“You are so lucky,” Raymond says to me as everyone agrees. It is just a few of us guys lounging around chatting about school and girls. I was not really listening. I’m staring at Martina in her skimpy yellow two-piece bikini chatting with some of the girls. “You get to work at a summer camp with all the hot chicks.” I finally snap out of my trance.

“I won’t have time to fool around,” I lie as Eddie chuckles knowingly. “I will be working most of the time.” Everyone grins at me knowing that I’m lying.

The caterers from Alonza’s bring the food. Assorted pizzas and salads. Enough to feed an Army. After the food is set up and the caterers leave, everyone thanks Martina for the free food and sings her happy birthday. I smile as I see my soul mate so happy. She really fits in here and is very happy. I make a mental note to thank her dad for bringing her here.

It didn’t take long for the food to disappear as everyone is having a great time. Julie’s parents are home so there is no alcohol. They did wish Martina a happy birthday and thanked her for the food.

I want to talk to Martina since I won’t see her until the end of July. I see her talking to Julie, who is also looking good in a red skimpy two-piece bikini. I nudge Eddie in the ribs.

“You take the one in the red and I’ll take the one in the yellow,” I say as he grins knowingly.

We run to the girls and Eddie puts Julie on his shoulder as I do the same with Martina. We run and jump in the pool as both girls scream. After that, all the guys followed suit, grabbing a girl, and jumping into the pool. After thirty minutes of splashing and having a good time, Martina leads me to a quiet corner of the pool.

“Don’t forget, daddy is taking us out to dinner for my birthday tonight,” Martina says as I give her a surprised look. “He flew in today and is going to give me my birthday present.”

“You never told me,” I say as she giggles.

“Oops, well, I’m telling you now,” she says. “And don’t worry he doesn’t have any deliveries for you to make. But...” Martina pauses for effect. Seemingly in a great mood. “You can always ask him to work for him during the summer.”

“Very funny, Miss Comedian,” I say as she giggles.


We are sitting in a very popular and expensive restaurant. We had a great meal. Martina’s dad and I had the steak and lobster, while Martina had the all-you-can-eat shrimp and fries. I still don’t know how she fits all that food in that tiny little body.

After we eat, Martina excuses herself to use the bathroom, which gives me the opportunity to talk to Martina’s dad. He starts to talk as I cut him off.

“Sir, I want to thank you for bringing Martina here,” I start as he looks surprised that I have the balls to interrupt him. “When I first met your daughter, we felt a connection. It was pure luck that I was sent to that school. When I was sent back here, I thought I lost her forever. Then you brought her back to me. Even though she won’t be my girlfriend. I know that we are soul mates and will be together forever. I will take care of your daughter forever.” I finish my rant as Martina returns to the table. I actually see a tear in his eye as he smiles at me.

He slides a small box to Martina as I reach in my pocket and slide a small box to her. She smiles as we wish her a happy birthday.

She opens mine first, which is a gold key ring with a gold heart. Engraved on the heart is:

“Martina + George Soul Mates”

I assumed that her dad would buy her a car so I bought her a key chain with the inscription that she wrote on the oak tree at Camp Zion. She starts crying as she hugs me.

“I love you George.”

“I love you Martina.”

She opens her father’s present to her and there is a set of car keys, she takes the keys and attaches them to her new key chain.

“Where is it,” she asks knowingly.

“In the parking lot,” her dad says. “I have to catch a flight so George will ride with you home since you don’t have your license yet.”

We get to the parking lot and see a brand new BMW. Martina screams and jumps into her father’s arms as they hug.

“I have to go. Take care of my baby girl,” he says shaking my hand. Yeah he is a mob boss, but he takes care if his daughter.


We pull into the parking lot of Camp Zion at 3pm. Jenny made me drive so that her lazy ass could sleep. It looks like there is a full-house, because the parking lot is packed. I park the car in the employee parking area, get out of the car and walk to the guard shack. I get the usual treatment after giving the guard my name and he immediately calls for a ride. I start unloading the trunk. I brought one duffle bag and Jenny has six suit cases full of crap.

I hear a golf cart pull up behind the car.

“Welcome,” Mrs. Walker greets as she gets out of the golf cart and gives Jenny a hug. “You guys are a sight for sore eyes. We are booked solid for the next two months and really need your help.”

I load the trailer attached to the golf cart after I make a rude comment about Jenny’s excess luggage as Jenny smirks and Mrs. Walker chuckles. We get loaded up and head out.

“Your cabin is ready and your employee shirts are in your rooms along with your nametags.” The place does look packed. The beach is full of bikinis in all shapes and sizes. A smorgasbord for the horny teenage boy. “Jenny, Sylvia wants you to meet her at the lodge in thirty minutes to show you around. George, be at staff meeting tomorrow at 9am and we will get you started.”

I get the bags in our cabin as Jenny heads off with Mrs. Walker to meet Sylvia. I am hungry and tired, so I decide to eat and go to bed. I want to start fresh tomorrow. I also want to take full advantage of the swimming pool and gym so that I am ready for football tryouts in August.


I wake up at 4am and put on tennis shoes, swim-trunks, shorts, and a tank-top. I head over to the lodge to swim and work out in the gym. I figure if I do, the same thing Mike taught me last year, I should be in great shape for football tryouts. I have the pool and gym to myself at this early hour and I plan to take full advantage.

After forty-five minutes of non-stop swimming, I head to the gym and start my workout. Thirty minutes into my workout, I get the feeling that someone is watching me. I sit up from the bench press and see two girls staring at me through the large sliding glass door. They look to be around my age, maybe younger. 5’5”. A-cups, petite with very athletic bodies. They are wearing a tight one-piece swim suit and a swim cap over their head. They actually look like twins. They see me looking as they give me a wave and a smile. I smile back, shake my head, and continue my workout.

I add some more weights and continue my workout. I am deep in concentration, when I see the girls standing over me. I didn’t hear them come in and I’m startled as I sit up.

“Fucking wow,” one of them says.

“Like fucking totally ... WOW,” the other girl says.

Both of them commenting as if I can’t hear. I can’t tell them apart. They are identical.

“When did you get here,” one of the girls asks in a New York accent.

“Yesterday afternoon,” I answer still confused. “What are your names?”

“I’m Vera and this is Claudia, my twin sister,” Vera answers. I am trying to tell them apart. They look exactly alike. It’s like having double vision. “We arrived here yesterday morning and are staying for a month. What is your name and how long are you staying?”

“My name is George and I am staying for two months.”

“Great,” Claudia says. I think it’s Claudia. Or is it Vera. Fuck, I’m confused. “We can hang out together.”

“Actually, I’m working here for the summer,” I say as they smile.

“Then we will see you around,” Claudia says. I think it was Claudia as both girls walk out to the pool and start swimming laps.

After my work out and confrontation with the twins, I head back to the cabin, shower and dress. I wear my Camp Zion shirt with the nametag, that lets everyone know that I’m an employee. After I finish, I wake a grumpy Jenny.

“Ten more minutes,” Jenny grumps. She is definitely not a morning person.

“You have a job now,” I remind her as she groans. “Hurry up we can eat breakfast together.”

After breakfast at the lodge, I head to the main office for my job duties and staff meeting. Jenny heads to work in the sports equipment building. I get upstairs and I am immediately greeted by Mr. Walker.

“George,” he greets as I shake his hand. “It is great to have you and your sister here. Sylvia told me that your sister helped with the beach camp fire last night. We have a full-house all summer.”

I sit down in his office and he explains my summer duties. I lead hiking expeditions on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I also lead an overnight camping and fishing trip, Saturday evenings to Sunday mornings. He also wants me to assist with getting new arrivals settled into their cabins. It seems easy and I’m excited to start.

After staff meeting, I head to the storage building where all of the camping equipment is stored. I see that someone already hung up sign-up sheets for the hiking and camping trips. There are already six people signed up for tomorrow’s hiking trip and four for Saturday’s camping trip.

I have a great view of the beach from here and I can see Jenny setting up the volleyball net. I chuckle as I notice that she doesn’t have to work to hard with the available men willing to help her out and flirt with her, which she seems to enjoy.

“Stop staring at the bikinis and get to work,” I hear a familiar voice bark.

“Why? You jealous,” I tease Sylvia as she smirks. She hasn’t changed a bit, except for her body. She still has curly strawberry blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. She is now sporting a full C-cup and still has a tight athletic ass.

“Not hardly,” she teases back as she gives me a long hug.

We talk for a bit getting caught up. She tells me she likes Jenny and is looking forward to working with her. While we talk I near another familiar voice.

“Hi, George,” I turn and see Claudia or is it Vera. It doesn’t matter, both of them approach as Sylvia smirks knowingly and heads off to do whatever she does. “Do you want to join us on the beach and rub sun block on us?” They are now wearing tight shorts and a bikini top. I wonder if they wear the same clothes to mess with people’s heads. They’re not wearing swim caps so I can see their long red hair. They are beautiful and I’m in trouble.

“I’m actually working,” I answer as they read the flyers that advertise the hiking and camping trips.

“You lead these,” Vera asks as I nod. I am going to have a hard time telling these two apart. Even their voices sound alike. “Sign me up for both.” Both of them sign up for the hiking and camping trip.

“Toodles,” they say at the same time as they wink and walk away.

Fuck, I’m in trouble.


I wake up at 4am, put my workout clothes on head to the pool, and weight room. The rest of yesterday went without incident. I didn’t see Jenny much yesterday. Sylvia had her busy all day. She put Jenny in charge of the evening camp fires where everyone roasts marshmallows and makes smores around the campfire. J was asleep by the time she got back to the cabin.

I start with my forty-five minute swim and then head to weight room. About thirty minutes into my workout, I’m switching machines, when I see a guy walk in. He is 6’, 210 with a muscular build similar to mine I have actually shot up to almost 6’2” weighing in at 190. He gives me a nod heads over to the bench press.

I am almost finished with my workout, so I decide to spot him.

“Need a spotter,” I ask as he gives me a dirty look.

“No,” he barks as I recoil back a step. I know people like him. We actually have some of those at my school. His personality reminds of Kevin. “I know what I’m doing.” I shake my head and continue my workout.

I finish my work out and start to leave, when I hear, “CRAMP!”

I rush over to the guy, grab the barbell, and place it in the rack as he grabs his side.

“That’s why it’s good to have a spotter,” I say as he smirks and I walk out.

I am walking out of the lodge when I hear. “I told you we should’ve gotten here sooner, Hey George. See you on the hiking trip,” one the twins says as they walk by me, wearing their swim gear.

I’m in the shower, when I hear the door open and Jenny comes in and sits on the pot to pee.

“I am having a great time and I met a guy,” she says as I hear the toilet flush and Jenny joins me in the shower. “His dad is the Ambassador to Japan and he went to school there until high school.” I’m listening as I put shampoo in Jenny’s hair and start washing. I might as well. She decided to hog the shower, knowing that I was here first. “He goes to a private school in New York where he will be a junior like us. He is on the football team and his sisters are on the swim team.” I’m not paying attention as we rinse off and get out of the shower.

“Does Mike approve of you meeting guys,” I ask as we dry off.

“Mike wants to take a break during the summer.” That doesn’t really surprise me. I noticed the past few months that they haven’t been spending a lot of time together. Even at her birthday party, I saw him flirting with other girls. “I might dump him when we get back anyway. He doesn’t appeal to me anymore.”

I don’t ask any questions as we head to our rooms to get ready for work.


After breakfast, I pick up the lunch-packs since it is a three hour hike. Thursday hikes are for beginners, so I only had six sign up. Tuesday hikes are for the experienced hikers and Saturdays are intermediate with the overnight camping.

I get to the meeting area and see Claudia and Vera, again wearing matching clothes with their long red hair in a ponytail. They are wearing a tank-top, shorts with long tube-socks and hiking boots

There is an older couple around my parents age another couple in their mid-twenties. I introduce myself, give them the standard safety briefing for them to sign, issue their lunch packs and explain the route.

“We will take the northern route up to Wasatch Falls,” I explain. The Wasatch Falls trail follows one of the rivers up the mountain that flows into our lake. I helped Mike lead the trail last year. It is beautiful, because at the end there is a large waterfall, where we will eat lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.