Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 13: Runaway Two ... The Truth

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Runaway Two ... The Truth - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

It’s Monday morning, a week before spring break and I’m holding a crying Monika by my locker. She was waiting for me when I got to school.

The school year is going good. I am on track for straight ‘A’s for the school year. My counseling sessions have moved from once a week to once a month, since I am doing well. I told my family that I have a summer job at Camp Zion. My mom knows the truth, but my stepdad is proud that I got a job, not knowing that I own Camp Zion.

My mother and I are getting along and are starting to communicate. She actually joined me in several of my counseling sessions with Dr. Jackson that got heated at times, but in the end helped us start our mother-son relationship. After the counseling sessions, Dr. Jackson recommended a counselor for mom, who she is now seeing. I guess Dr. Jackson realized that mom has some serious issues.

Jenny is getting on my nerves. When Martina and I returned from our ‘Runaway’ trip, she has been asking many questions and demanding answers. Where did Martina and I go? Where did I get the car? Where did we get the leather jackets with the patches? She is even going back to demanding, why mom sent me away and where did I go. I want to tell her, but I don’t want her to resent mom. She looks up to my mom and considers my mom her real mother. Jenny knows that I am hiding things from her and wants to know the truth.

Martina is happy and making friends, Jenny and Deana want her to try out for the cheerleader squad the next school year. They tell her they need someone small for the top of the pyramid. Martina’s dad visited in February and took Martina and me to dinner. When we were alone, he handed me four envelopes to deliver. Two of them where to the same two people and the other two were in very prominent neighborhoods, which were in another city.

The anti-bully group is doing great. We have added two new groups. A protection group, made from volunteers that are jocks and people that can give one-on-one security to someone that is being targeted by bullies. The next is a group of geeks that provide one-on-one study help to the Jocks that protect them and anyone else who needs it.

I started my motorcycle lessons in March. I was finishing my morning run on a Saturday, when I heard a loud motorcycle pull up behind me. I turn and see a well groomed guy on a motorcycle. He was well groomed, not like the bikers I met with long hair and beards. He was wearing a Devils Triangle jacket with the Pariah patch. He introduced himself as Louie and told me that Dino told him to give me motorcycle lessons so that I can pick up my motorcycle at the annual meeting.

The hallway starts to fill up with students as Monika is crying in my arms. Julie and Eddie come to my locker as well as Martina, who are concerned.

“What’s wrong, Monika,” I ask as I see the four musketeers across the hall get quiet and listen for Monika’s answer.

“I have to break up with you boo-boo, Monika wails loud enough for the whole school to hear.” I try to console her as the bell rings and I walk her to her class. I hear students whispering amongst themselves as I’m sure the rumors are going to hit the school population by lunch time.

I know Monika and I don’t have a real relationship. We are friends and she has no sexual attraction to men. Our relationship is for show. Monika needed me to stop the rumors of her being gay and I needed a cover to keep from being bothered by the girls. I am confused. Why is she is breaking up with me?

At lunch, I’m walking towards the lunch room as I see Monika, grab her hand, and lead her out of the nearest door. Monika leads me out to the football field and we sit in the bleachers as she leans against me. I know she wants to tell me something. I don’t want to rush her as I pull the two sandwiches out of my bag and give her one. We sit and eat in silence.

“I love you George,” she says. I try to say something, but she cuts me off. “My family loves you. You knew that I am a Lesbian, but you were always loving, kind and never told anyone.”

“We are moving to Seattle after Darrell graduates,” she continues. “Dad bought a new auto shop. He wants to be close to his mom so that he can take care of her. We are moving after the school year, which is why we need to break up now.” I look at her confused as she continues. “You need to start getting over me and find another girlfriend.”

I stifle a laugh after that last statement. Yes, I love Monika as a friend; however, I never developed any feelings for her. Our relationship was set-up and the only reason why I stayed in it was, because her family liked me.

“I’ll be fine,” I say trying not to hurt her feelings. “Just as long as you remain my friend,” I finish as she smiles.


At dinner that night, Jenny and I are informed by our parents, that they are going on a second honeymoon during spring break. I’m not surprised, because they have been trying to mend their marriage. But Jenny isn’t taking the news well.

“But my sixteenth birthday is next Friday,” Jenny moans. She starts to say something else, when her dad cuts her off.

“We will be back Sunday morning and we can celebrate your birthday then,” he says. “And we have a special gift for you.”

That shut Jenny up, knowing that it is probably a car. And the fact that she has the house for the week. I cringe, knowing what wild parties are going to happen here. Maybe I can stay at Martina’s house next week.

I am getting ready to fall asleep when the door slams open and Jenny crawls into the bed with me. She spoons against me as I wrap my arm around her.

“Everyone knows that Monika broke up with you,” she says. I’m sure everyone does know since the ‘Break Up’ was in the hallway with cheerleaders present. “And I’m giving you fair warning. Oh shit, I know what’s coming next. “There are some cheerleaders getting ready to dump their boyfriends for a chance at you. Deana told me that she is going to ask you out. And...” Fuck there’s more. “I heard Imelda tell everyone at your lunch table, that she is going to ask you out,” she finishes, rubbing her ass against my cock, which is getting hard.

“And I’m assuming you want payment for the Intel,” I ask as she nods and pulls her panties down.


I get to school the next day and see a change. I’m getting smiles from girls that I have never talked to. I walk down sophomore hall and pinch the sexy ass that is bent over in her locker. Martina is used to it by now and smirks.

I get to my locker and see Eddie and Julie waiting on me.

“Sorry about the breakup,” Julie chimes, knowing that Monika is a lesbian and our relationship was a fake. “You’ll find someone else.”

“Nobody wants his ugly ass,” Eddie teases as Martina joins us and giggles at Eddie’s attempt at humor.

I open my locker to get my books as a bunch of folded up papers fall out of my locker. I try to scoop up as many as I can. Eddie, Julie, and Martina are laughing as I look across the hall and see Jenny giving me the ‘I told you so’ look. I walk to the nearest trash can and throw them away as I hear groans up and down the hallway. I’m assuming that some of the girls that slipped the notes in my locker are disappointed. I grab Martina’s hand and we walk to our class.

“You could’ve given some of those notes to me,” Eddie says as I hear a slap and a groan. I’m assuming Julie slapped him as Martina and I laugh.


The rest of the week goes by without incident, except for all of the attention that I’m getting from the girls, too include Deana and Imelda. Martina is no help, because she is finding it amusing.


Jenny is planning a big birthday bash at our house next Friday since mom said that she could have a small party, which I do not want to be a part of. I drop Martina at Alonza’s. She is mad, because she has to work during spring break, except for when her dad comes to visit.

I get home and head directly for the kitchen. I hear the phone ring as I pick it up and hear a familiar voice that sends a chill up my spine.

“George,” I hear Gloria chime. I remember Brittany telling me about how Gloria stole Pia’s notebook. In the notebook was my address and phone number. “How have you been?” I am still in shock that she called me and wondering what she wants.

“I’m good. How are you,” I ask. I don’t know which Gloria I’m talking to so I try to be nice. “What can I do for you Gloria?”

“I’m going to be in town on Monday for a couple days, and I wanted to see you,” she explains. “My mother and I are visiting some colleges near you.”

I think about that for a minute. Why would she want to go to college here? Unless she had my address and wanted to be near me.

“I’m sorry Gloria, We’re going out of town next week,” I lie as she groans.

“Well we can get together after I start college,” she says as I cringe. That means that she wants to go to college here. We talk for a bit and we end the call. I try not to think of her coming here as I hang up the phone.


Saturday morning I do my exercise routine, shower and head to the kitchen, where I find Jenny waiting for breakfast. My mom and stepdad left early this morning giving us emergency money and the basic dos-and-don’ts. Mom gave Jenny permission to have a party on Friday with no more than ten people, and NO alcohol.

“I have a taste for one of your omelets,” Jenny says as I shake my head and pull everything that I need out of the fridge. I finish the omelets and we sit down to eat.

“What do you want to do today,” Jenny asks shoving food into her mouth. Her question surprises me. Usually she would spend the day with her friends.

“You’re not going to spend the day with your friends,” I ask.

“Pam went out of town with her parents for the weekend,” she explains. “Deana’s grandparents are visiting from California and Tracey is grounded for smoking pot.” I chuckle at that.

Jenny finishes her omelet and sits back in thought. “George,” Jenny says staring out the window as if she is daydreaming. “Do you consider me as your real sister?” The question surprises me.

“Of course,” I say matter-of-factly. “We’ve come a long way.” We have come a long way. Before we never talked or even acknowledged each other.

“Then tell me why you went away,” she says as I groan. “Look you told me you went to take care of your grandmother. But why did mom tell us that she sent you to a boarding school, because you tried to kill yourself again? Where did you go on Christmas break and where did you go last summer? If I’m your sister then why do you hide things from me?” I shake my head as she starts crying and runs upstairs.

While I’m cleaning the kitchen, I think about what she said. We have come a long way and she does deserve to know the truth. I finish cleaning, make a phone call, and head upstairs. I pass Jenny as she exits the bathroom after taking a shower. She ignores me as she walks into her room.

I pull out my small bag and pack some clothes. I grab the other small bag that Martina used when we ran away. I walk across the hallway to Jenny’s room and slam the door open, giving her a taste of her own medicine. She is dressed and brushing her hair.

“Do you really want to know why I went away and where I was at,” I ask as she nods. I toss her the bag as she looks confused. “Pack some clothes to include a swim suit. Enough for a couple days.” She starts to say something as I cut her off.

“I’m not telling you here,” I explain. “I need to show you. And everything I tell you will be between you and me. You can’t tell your friends or even mom. You need to promise me that you will NOT tell anyone. And your trust and love for our mother will never change.”

“I promise,” she says packing her bag.

We lock up the house, and I load our bags in my mustang, and we hit the road.


We get to grandma’s house at 10pm after stopping to get Chinese takeout. Nothing was said about where we were going. Jenny slept half of the way here and we only engaged in light conversation.

Jenny’s eyes got big when she saw the house, even bigger when she walked inside. I sit the Chinese food on the table as Jenny walks around the house. She’s not asking questions, because I told her that I would start telling her the story tomorrow. After dinner, I lead her up to my old room, set her bag on the dresser, and turn on the TV as she looks at me.

“This is your room whenever we come here,” I explain. “It was mine while I stayed here, and mom’s room, when she lived here. Good night sis,” I finish, leaving her speechless.

I wake up at 4am. I was tired from the long drive, but I wake up feeling great and refreshed. Something about being in this house that makes me feel safe and relaxed. I decide to take the ten mile route for my morning run. I plan to give Jenny the beach experience today. She hasn’t seen the ocean before and a day at the beach will be good for her. After the beach, I plan to start my story. After my run and workout, I shower and dress. I go downstairs and make a phone call, hoping that she is home.

“Hey Brit,” I say recognizing her sexy British accent. “Want to go to the beach?” I have to hold the phone away from my ear until, Miss. Chatter-Box calms down.

I try to piece together what she’s saying as she talks ninety miles a minute. Brittany and her friends are going to the beach today. Her friends from Willow Academy have to go back to school tomorrow and her local friends started spring break this weekend.

I tell her that my sister and I are in town and I want to take my sister to the beach. We plan to meet at the same place. I go upstairs and wake a grumpy Jenny.

“Get up,” I say as she groans. “Get dressed and put your swim suit on under your clothes.” I forgot that she isn’t a morning person.

We stop at a diner for breakfast before we head to the beach. After we order, the questions start.

“So ... Who’s house is that,” she asks after we order breakfast.

“It was my grandmother’s, but she willed it to me,” I say as she tilts her head and raise her eyebrows. “After we get back from the beach, we will talk more. Now let’s eat breakfast and go have some fun.”

We get to the beach and I grab the bag of beach towels and we head down to the beach.

“Wow,” Jenny says smiling and looking around. It is warm for April and a lot warmer than home. The beach is already filled with teens on spring break. “It is so beautiful here ... And the ocean!” I want my sister to have a good time, and I knew the beach will definitely make her day.

I don’t have to look for Brittany, when I hear a shriek and then I have a hundred pound redheaded British girl in my arms. After a long hug, I set her down.

“Jenny. This Brittany. Brittany, this is my sister,” I introduce. “Jenny this is the only girl that has you beat for talking too much.” Brittany smirks as Jenny slaps my chest.

Then I have a blond Swedish girl wrapped around my body. I introduce Pia to Jenny as Pia, Brittany, and Jenny run off to have a good time. I knew those three would get along.

It is the same crowd as last time as I approach the group. Pia, Brittany and Jenny are huddled together and getting to know each other. I cringe as I’m sure that they are talking about me.

I strip to my swim trunks as I hear whistles. “Nice tattoo man,” I hear the guys say as I look and see Jenny giving me a curious look.

I hear a lot more whistles as I see Jenny stripping to reveal a skimpy two-piece yellow bikini. Fuck my stepsister is hot. I’m going to have keep an eye on her.

“Guess who,” I hear someone say from behind me as she puts her hands over my eyes. By the C-cups pressing against my back, I know who it is.

“Let’s go do some surfing,” I tell Millie as she giggles. She leads me to two surf boards and we paddle out to sea. The wait is long. Because there are a lot of people wanting to catch a wave.

“So ... How many girlfriends do you have,” Millie asks as I look at her confused. “You brought a different girl in January. And today you bring a different girl.”

“The girl I brought today is my stepsister,” I start to explain. “The girl I brought last time is Martina. She is not my girlfriend; however, she is my soul mate. We have a special bond and we even though we are not boyfriend-girlfriend. We know it is her and I in the end.”

“That’s so, romantic,” Millie says. “You’re up.”

We surf for three hours. I love surfing and don’t want to stop. After my last run, Brittany grabs my hand and we walk down the beach.

“My family and I are going home after the end of the school year,” she says as I stop and look into her eyes. I remember Brittany telling me that her father was filming a series and they would go home when he is done. She starts to cry as I hold her.

“I’ll come visit as much as I can,” I say starting to cry with her. She was my first friend at Willow Academy and introduced me to Martina. She means a lot to me and I’m going to miss her.

“How is Pia taking it,” I ask. Brittany and Pia are best friends and have been inseparable since I met them.

“We plan on visiting each other as much as possible,” she answers. “You have been a great friend to me George. I’ll never forget you and I will write as often as I can.”

“You’re very special to me,” I say giving her a hug. I decide to not tell her about Gloria looking at colleges near my home. I don’t want to worry her.

We start loading up at 5pm. The Willow Academy students need to get to school and check in. I help the guys bring the surf boards and ice chests up. We get to the parking lot when I see some familiar jackets and motorcycles.

I recognize Wily, the skinny guy that I put down last year and four others that I don’t recognize. They have Jenny, Brittany, Pia and a couple other girls cornered and are trying to talk to them.

I also see the familiar Ford Bronco pull into the parking lot.

“Leave my sister and friends alone,” I say surprising Wily as the others look at me. One of the guys that looks to be in his mid-twenties with long black hair and a goatee, walk up to me.

“He’s fully patched,” Wily warns before the guy can say anything to me. “And Dino and Charley will have your ass if you lay a hand on him.”

“Prove it,” the guy says to me. I take off my shirt as he sees my tattoo and backs away.

“Grinder!” I hear Charlotte say as I turn around. She runs to me and gives me a hug. “Where’s Peanut and what are you doing here?”

I shake Dean’s hand and explain my visit. I tell them that I couldn’t bring Martina and that I needed to come and see some of my friends and I brought my sister along. I introduce Jenny to Dean and Charlotte.

Dean, Charlotte, and I talk for a bit. I let them know that Martina and I will be at the annual meeting in August. We say our goodbyes and they head out.

“Grinder? You’re in a biker gang,” Jenny says as I wait for the questions to start. I drive towards grandma’s house. “You have been keeping a LOT secrets from me.”

“Do you want to order pizza when we get home,” I chuckle trying to change the subject.


“Are you ready,” I ask as I set the large pizza on the coffee table along with some sodas. Jenny nods as we sit down to eat.

“Where do I start,” I ask out loud, as I take a bite of my pizza and Jenny bites into hers. “Let’s start with the events as they happened. I tried to kill myself. I’m sent to Uncle John’s farm for rehabilitation.” By the look on Jenny’s face, I can tell that she didn’t know I was sent to Uncle John’s farm. “I start high school, start to make friends, and I’m seeing a psychiatrist. I am on the football team and I feel that my life is finally on track. Then the day of the Home Coming dance. I forgot my suit and went home at lunch to get it.”

I pause for effect... “When I got home, I caught mom bent over the kitchen table with Coach Evans ramming his cock into her.”

“Home Coming was the last day I saw you.” Jenny gasps as events come together in her mind. “Mom sent you away to keep you quiet.”

“Mom sent me away that night,” I continue. “She sent me to live with my grandmother who told me a lot about my mother.”

I tell her about mom getting pregnant at fifteen and telling me that she didn’t know who my father was.

“My grandmother told me that mom was a wild child,” I continue as Jenny listens. “When mom became a teenager, she started running with the bad crowds. She only dated people that had money or could do something for her.”

“But your grandparents were rich,” Jenny says confused. “She had everything.”

“My Grandparents did not give in to her demands. They were being parents and trying to teach her responsibility,” I say as she nods knowingly. “Mom was selfish and wanted everything given to her.”

I tell Jenny about going to school and making friends at Willow Academy. It is one in the morning when I finish with my quest to find my real father.

“I found him and he wasn’t a good person, but neither was my mom,” I say as Jenny is waiting for me to tell her his name. “We are having lunch with someone tomorrow who will tell you who my father is.”

“Tell me now,” Jenny says disappointed as I shake my head and she huffs.


I pull into the Kennedy estate at 11am with Jenny in the passenger seat. I get out of my car to let Katy in after I get a long hug.

“Burger bar,” I ask as Katy gives out a ‘Whoop’. “Katy, tell my sister about your father.” Katy already knows why Jenny is here and my tactic to slowly give her the truth that she wants.

Katy tells the story of a wealthy father that was a pedophile, and used his power to seduce young girls. She told Jenny about her father sexually abusing her from twelve to sixteen.

I tell Jenny how Katy and I met. I tell her how she ran me over twice. Katy added the part where we had sex. Jenny is listening with interest as we arrive at the burger bar. We get inside and are seated in a booth with Jenny and Katy sitting across from me.

“MMMM,” Jenny moans looking at the menu as Katy and I chuckle. I said the same thing when Katy brought me here for the first time. “All you can eat French fries. I love California. I’ll take the quarter pound chili burger.”

“Then you’re sleeping outside,” I joke as Katy and Jenny giggles.

“Our brother is so silly,” Katy says as Jenny stops laughing and stares at me. “Oops.” Katy looks at me as I give her the stink-eye.

“More secrets,” Jenny smirks.

The waitress takes our order, brings us our drinks, and brings us a large basket of fries and fry sauce. Everyone is quiet as I’m trying to think what to tell Jenny next. She deserves to know everything and I plan on telling her,

“I found out who my father was,” I start as Jenny looks at me. “After I found out who my father was, I also found out that grandma and mom knew all along.”

“Mom used my birth-father to get what she wanted,” I continue as Jenny and Katy start eating fries. Jenny is interested and listening to my every word. “I already told you that my mom was a wild child. A spoiled brat,” I say pointing at Jenny and Katy as I have French fries thrown at me by my two sisters. “She was fifteen and had parents that were multi-millionaires. But she wanted to be an actress.”

“So she slept with Katy’s father,” Jenny says, who is getting into this story. Jenny loves gossip and drama, which makes this the perfect story for her. “And your father didn’t give her the opportunity.”

“Oh yes he did,” I say.

I tell Jenny about how my father sent her on interviews and she couldn’t act and was hard to work with. I told her that she lied to my father about being on birth control to purposely get pregnant.

“Before he died, he told me that he wanted to raise me,” I continue as Jenny looks surprised. “Mom wanted my grandfather and grandmother to sue him, but they knew they would lose everything if they tried. Because he was too powerful. So, my mother wouldn’t let my father have anything to do with me. And when she graduated college and married your father, she took me away from my grandparents. My father told me the weekend before he died, that he hired a private investigator to find me,” I finish to let Jenny think about what I said as our food arrives.

We eat in silence, until halfway through our lunch, when Jenny gets a stupid grin on her face.

“You had sex with your sister,” Jenny grins as Katy chuckles.

“Yes Jenny, you and I have had sex,” I quip. I know exactly what she is talking about, but I want to let her know that she is my sister too. Katy grins as Jenny’s face turns red. Jenny tries to say something as I reach across the table and grab her hand. “You are not my step sister,” I interrupt. “I love you Jenny. You are my real sister. A true sister. And I hope you love me the same way.” She nods as her eyes tear up and Katy gives her a hug.

“And that makes you my sister too,” Katy says as her eyes start tearing up.

“I hope you two sissies aren’t going to cry,” I joke as I get more fries thrown at me.


When we get home, Katy and Jenny immediately run upstairs giggling. Apparently, they are getting along and I have a strange feeling that I’m in trouble. I go outside to check the grounds. This is really a beautiful estate and I tell myself that I will never sell it. I feel safe here and I will always feel happiness here. This is where I made grandmas last year on earth a happy one.

I decide to head upstairs for a nap, since I plan on leaving tomorrow. The last stop on Jenny’s road trip to the truth. I walk in grandma’s room, which is now my room. I don’t believe my eye as I see my two sisters naked, and in a sixty-nine position. My cock is drafted into the military, because it jumps to attention. Jenny is on the bottom and Katy is on top. Katy lifts her head up and smiles at me.

“Our slutty little sister loves to fuck her big brother and sister,” Katy says as Jenny moans into Katy’s pussy. “She came twice already and wants her big brother’s cock.” I take my clothes off in record time. Jenny loves the brother sister sex game, and to be honest, so do I. Jenny and Katy are beautiful. I love my sisters and I want to make them happy.

I position myself behind Katy and slide my cock into her, which slides in easily, because her pussy is sopping wet. I pump hard and fast in and out of Katy’s hot wet pussy. Katy is eating Jenny’s pussy as I’m jack hammering her. Katy tightens in orgasm as I realize that I’m fucking my sister. The thought of fucking my sister, makes me erupt inside of her as the three of us scream out our orgasm.

The three of us collapse on the bed out of breath. Katy is the first one to recover as she lays back against the head board, and pulls Jenny’s face into her pussy.

“Eat your brother’s come out of your sister’s pussy you little slut,” Katy says as Jenny happily obeys. “Stick your hot little ass up so that your big brother can fill you up.”

I get behind my sister’s tight sexy ass and slide my cock into her as she moans. She is hot, tight, and wet as she humps back at me. My hot little sister is really getting into this as she moans into Katy’s come filled pussy. I grab Jenny’s hips and pound into her. It doesn’t take long as we scream in another orgasm. We collapse out of breath.

After we catch our breath, I lay between my sisters as they snuggle against me.

“I love you two, I’m the luckiest brother in the world,” I say as I hear snoring.

They fell asleep.


It is 4am and I wake a grumpy Jenny. Hey, she’s the one that wants to know the truth and I plan to finish at Camp Zion. I want to get her home in enough time to have her birthday bash on Friday.

I lock up the house, get Jenny and our bags loaded in the car, and off we go. Jenny leans back and goes back to sleep.

I really want to talk to Jenny about how she feels about my mom fucking Coach Evans and sending me away. She hasn’t said much about what she has learned so far, and I’m worried that this might be too much for her. She wanted to know the truth, but I don’t want to hurt her.

At 10am, I pull off the freeway to Camp Zion as Jenny wakes up and stares out the window at the mountains and trees. She doesn’t say anything until we pull into the huge parking lot at Camp Zion.

“Where are we,” Jenny asks looking around surprised. I decide that this as good as time as any to talk to Jenny.

“Before we go any further on this little adventure to the truth,” I start as Jenny looks at me confused. “I need to know what you are feeling right now and what you are thinking.” I just asked a question that I hate being asked by a psychologist.

She leans back as if she is thinking about my question. “I knew mom and dad were having affairs behind each other’s back,” Jenny finally says. Jenny is a smart girl. She notices things that a lot of people don’t. Because of that, she is able to figure people out. She can also get into a lot of trouble if no one is there to look after her.

“There are two things that bother me,” Jenny continues. “When I found you in that bloody tub, a million things went through my mind.” I forgot that Jenny was the one that found me. That must have been hard on her and I’m sure it haunts her every day. “Dad sent you away and didn’t tell us where he sent you. I felt guilty, because I could have prevented it,”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.