Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 12: Runaway

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Runaway - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

“My pookie bear sucks at playing basketball,” Julie says after Eddie shot an air-ball over the basket and right into the other team’s hands. It is Friday, the second week in December and we are watching our basketball team destroy the visiting team. Darrel and the first string got the score to 58-22, which is why the coach sent the second string in the fourth quarter. I am sitting in between Julie and Martina, while the cheerleaders are out front cheering on the team.

Julie, Eddie, and I have become best friends. We hang out as much as possible. I told them the truth about how I ended up dating Monika, which they thought was amusing. And I told them about Monika’s secret after getting her permission. I also told them about the special bond that Martina and I have.

Monika and I have become great friends. We are still considered a couple with a select few knowing the truth. Monika gets the cover she needs and the popularity of dating the hot football star, which is what I’m called now. And I get to enjoy some freedom of girls trying to get into my pants. I say, ‘some freedom’, because there are some that don’t care. Tracey, Pam, Sophia, just to mention a few. All of them willing to leave their boyfriend’s for me or just have a tryst.

Deana finally broke up with Kevin, who has become the leader of Marty’s gang of thugs. Their sole purpose is to bring me down to the person I was in junior high school. Deana walks around depressed all the time. Jenny tries to cheer her up and keep her focused.

Speaking of Kevin the bully. Our bully group is doing great. We have a teacher that helps us. Miss. Johnson our Home EC teacher and cheerleader coach. Miss. Johnson helped get a part time counselor that specializes in bully victims to help our fulltime school counselor once a week.

I turned sixteen in November and got my license. My stepdad offered to buy me a car, however I told him of the car my grandfather bought me years ago. I need to plan a trip to go pick it up and check on grandma’s house. I know it is mine now, but I still call it hers. I know there is a piece of her soul left in the house.

“Who are you taking to the winter formal next week since Monika is going to Seattle, Washington and Martina has to work,” Julie asks, The winter formal is next Friday to kick off the winter break. Monika and her family are leaving that Friday to spend the holidays with family. I really don’t want to go. “Well, Monika told the cheerleaders that one of them could have you for the night,” Julie continues as Julie and Martina giggle. This I didn’t know about.

“Whored out by my fake girlfriend,” I say shaking my head as Julie and Martina laugh. “I’d rather stay home and pound my pud.”

“Gross,” Martina laughs. “You should take Deana.” That doesn’t surprise me since Martina, Deana and Jenny have become good friends. “She has a major crush on you and has been depressed. Be her boyfriend for a night and make her happy.”

“Maybe you can get Deana to pound your pud,” Julie quips. I elbow her in the ribs as she giggles.

“Or pookie bear could learn to play basketball,” I tease as Eddie sends the ball over the backboard as Julie, Martina, and I are in tears laughing.

“My pookie bear is so cute,” Julie giggles staring at her soul mate as I grab my soul mate’s hand.


I wake up Saturday morning to go on my morning run. It’s cold outside so I wear sweats with thermal underwear so that I can work up a good sweat. Running is good, but I miss having a weight room, like the one, I have at grandma’s house. I asked my step dad if I could convert one of the spare bedrooms in the basement into a gym. His answer was, ‘I’ll think about it’.

I get home, shower and dress for the day, I head downstairs to make me some breakfast. I get into the kitchen and see the four musketeers sitting at the nook. I wish I knew that Jenny was having a sleepover. Jenny, Pam, Tracey, and Deana look hung over.

“It’s about time,” Tracey says as they giggle. “We’re hungry.”

I shake my head and start making breakfast for the BITCHES.


“Who are you taking to the Winter Dance,” Tracey asks as we eat breakfast. I made pancakes and sausage.

“I’m not going,” I say as Tracey shakes her head and looks at Pam for help.

“George,” Pam starts. “Stop being an ass.” I drop my fork and sit back. I cooked the bitch breakfast, and then she calls me an ass. “You are the hottest guy in school. Not to mention that you are sweet and kind. I mean really. Who would date a Lesbian so that she can be popular and hide her secret?” Now I’m pissed as I stare at Jenny, who shakes her head ‘no’ that she didn’t tell them. “Please! You don’t think we know a Lesbian?”

“In junior high until you, Monika has never dated or shown any interest in boys,” Pam continues. “And then when rumors start spreading ... She asks you out ... And bam! The two of you are going steady.”

Pam looks at Jenny and continues. “Jenny, you are the luckiest sister in the world. If George was my brother, I would be fucking him every day.”

“That’s not the point,” Tracey takes over. “George, take Deana to the dance.”

“I need a break,” I plead. “I can’t deal with this.” I get up and walk out. Who are they to tell me what to do? I also need to tell Monika that they know.

I wish I could run away.


Sunday night, I’m settling into bed after spending the afternoon with Monika and her family. I like Monika’s family. They are awesome and they really adore Monika. Cal and Darrel stole me from Monika to watch a football game before dinner.

After dinner, I gave Monika her Christmas gift in front of her family since they leave Friday. I actually knew what the present was this time. I bought her a set of gold ear rings.

I finally got to talk to her alone and tell her what I heard from Pam about everyone knowing that she is a Lesbian. She didn’t seem worried about it and said she would think about it over the holiday break.

I’m about to fall asleep when the door slams open and closes. I pretend to be asleep as my not-so-mysterious intruder slips under my covers and spoons against me. Before she can say anything, I clamp my hand on her mouth.

“You knew,” I say as she nods her head ‘yes’. “You set us up with the ‘ring on a chain’ to stop the rumors.” She nods again. “You knew she would say yes. You are a good friend to her.”

I nibble on her ear and whisper, “you are the perfect sister, and you came to get your reward ... Didn’t you?” She nods. “Pull your panties down. Big brother is going to give his little sister her reward.” I feel her hands reach down and pull down her panties. With my free hand, I pull my boxers down enough to release my rock hard cock. I push half of me into her. I slipped in with no effort, because her pussy is sopping wet. She loves playing the brother sister game. I start fucking her as she moans into my hand.

“Do you like fucking your big brother, you naughty little slut,” I ask getting a moan into my hand as she is thrusting her ass back at me.

It doesn’t take long as her body tightens up and she screams into my hand. I can’t hold it in as I erupt into my stepsister’s tight pussy. I released my hand from her mouth as we pass out into a peaceful sleep.


“My dad is coming this weekend,” Martina says as we walk to the lunchroom. I put my arm around her, because she doesn’t sound happy. “He always spends time with me before Christmas since he has to spend Christmas day with his real family. Oh, and he wants to talk to you.” I cringe after she said that. “I wish I had a normal life,” she sighs. “I wish we could runaway.”

I always complain about my life, but I forget that Martina has it worse. A mob boss as a father, that has to keep Martina a secret and a mother that doesn’t care.

We go our separate ways as we enter the lunch room. I sit down at the usual table and open my sack lunch as the gang trickles in.

“Have you decided who you’re taking to the Winter Dance,” Julie asks as I give her the evil-eye. I really don’t want to go. I hate dances and I think that they are a waste of time.

“My sister needs a date,” Jeremy says. Jeremy is a sophomore and is on the basketball team. I’ve met his sister and I know why she doesn’t have a date. She is in my Home EC class and is a very negative person and has a very loud personality.

“I’m not going,” I blurt out as everyone stares at me. Including Monika.

“But you have to go boo-boo,” Monika says as I hear snickering and see Eddie ready to say something as I give him the ‘shut-the-fuck-up’ look. I guess since Julie has a pet name for Eddie, Monika felt that she needed one for me. “I feel so bad about leaving you alone for the dance and winter break.”

“I don’t like dances Monika,” I say as she frowns. “Yes, I would have gone with you, only, because you are my girlfriend. But I really don’t want to go and I would appreciate it if you respected that.”

Everyone nods as the subject is changed.


“I feel overwhelmed,” I say as Dr. Jackson listens to my forty-five minute story of the past week. I told her about the demands put on me by the cheerleaders and my fake-girlfriend to take someone to the dance. Not to mention, the pressure of being lusted by the girls in school. It’s like I’m expected to keep the image of being the Big-Man-On-Campus. The savior for everyone that has been bullied. The dream guy for every girl.

“Then don’t go to the dance,” Dr. Jackson says surprising me. “You need a break. You mentioned that you want to run away and I agree. I’m not saying run away from home, but take a break from everyone. Christmas break is a great time to stay at home and reflect. Leave your friends behind and focus on you and what you love. Then come back and take on the world.”

“That’s a great suggestion,” I say as we end our session.


I’m walking to Martina’s house Saturday afternoon. Martina wanted me to meet her at her house, because her dad wanted to talk to me and take us to dinner. Thursday is Christmas and I plan to take Dr. Jackson’s advice to isolate myself from all of my problems. I decided that after Christmas, I’m going to go away and take time for myself.

I knock on the door as Martina answers and gives me a hug and lets me in. I see Martina’s dad sitting on the couch.

“Hey, kid, good to see you again,” he says. I hate it when he calls me kid, however I’m not going to tell him that. Yeah I watch too many mobster movies. “Let’s go eat.”

We get in his rental-car and he drives us to a nice steakhouse. “My Martina didn’t want to go to Alanza’s,” he says as we sit at a booth.

“Yes daddy, I’m tired of working at the restaurant on the weekends and eating leftover pizza every day,” Martina says as her dad nods.

Martina’s dad tells us to order anything. I order the prime rib with fries. Martina orders the all-you-can-eat-shrimp-and-fries. I give her the stare as she giggles and slugs me in the arm as her dad chuckles.

The dinner is amazing and we talk about school, sports and have a good time. After Martina finishes her third plate of shrimp and fries, she excuses herself to go to the bathroom as I tease her some more and she smirks.

Martina’s dad wastes no time, as he gets to the point.

“You are good for my Martina,” he says. “Martina and her mother don’t get along.” I remember Martina telling me that her mother and her are complete opposites. “And as you know, I have another family.” I nod as he continues. “I sent Martina here, because you are good for her and take care of her. And I can see that you love my Martina.” I nod again. “I know that you will take care of her.”

He slides an envelope to me and continues. “Take my Martina on a vacation somewhere.” I slide it back to him as he frowns.

“I already plan to,” I say. I actually have been planning a trip to get my car after Christmas. And maybe stop by Camp Zion on the way home. After Dr. Jackson’s recommendation to lock myself away, I decided to runaway the day after Christmas for the rest of the holiday break. And I plan to kidnap Martina since she needs to get away from her mom for awhile.

“I don’t need your money,” I continue. It looks like he is getting angry. “I love your daughter and will do anything for her. Give the money to her, because she has me forever. And please don’t tell her, because I want to surprise her.”

He takes the money back and smiles. “You have balls kid. If you won’t accept my money, I still need a favor from you,” he says as I nod. “He slides two large envelopes to me with addresses written on them. “Deliver them tomorrow and make sure no one sees you.” I put them in my coat pocket as he smiles. “I like you kid.”


Sunday morning, after my morning run and shower. I head into the kitchen to find the four musketeer bitches, hung over and waiting for breakfast. I make pancakes and bacon as we sit down to eat. Everyone is silent until I ask a question.

“So ... I’m assuming everyone is still mad at me for not taking Deana to the dance,” I say. Tracey is the first one to speak up.

“Deana had to go with William Brewster,” she says. William is a senior on the baseball team. He is known as the freshman breaker, because he usually dates freshman, until he gets them into bed, then dumps them. “And he tried to have sex with her.”

“Deana, didn’t have to go out with anyone that she didn’t want,” I say looking at Deana. “I’m sorry you had a bad experience Deana,” I continue as I pat her hand. “Look, I consider all of you my friends, but you need to stop telling me whom I can and can’t date.”

We finish breakfast when Pam asks, “how long are you going to go steady with the Lesbian?” I am mad at that point and decide not to answer as I clear the table.

After breakfast, I grab the two envelopes that Martina’s dad gave me, and head out to the first address, which is about a mile from my house. The house is a ranch style with a carport. I have to check the address again, because parked in the carport is a police car. I check the neighborhood to make sure no one is watching and ring the doorbell. A guy answers the door. He is wearing shorts and a tank top. He has a cigarette in his mouth and the house smells like cigarette smoke. He looks around the neighborhood, grabs the envelope, smiles, and closes the door.

The next house is in a neighborhood behind a large church. Again, I check to make sure no one is looking and knock on the door. A large heavy-set guy answers the door. He is wearing a suit and I can hear kids arguing in another room. He looks around to make sure no one is looking, grabs the envelope, smiles, and closes the door.

With my mission accomplished, I head back home to enjoy a nice quiet day.


I wake up at four Christmas morning and head out for my morning run. The week went by without incident. Other than some light Christmas shopping, I stayed at home to plan my temporary run-away. I called Mr. Buckley, the lawyer who is handling my trust and Camp Zion to set up an appointment. I called Mr. and Mrs. Walker and told them that I would be visiting for a day or two. They were excited and told me they would have a cabin ready for me. The last person I called, was Peggy. I asked her if she could come with me to my appointment with Mr., Buckley, since she could advise me in case I need to make some decisions.

I told mom about my trip to go check on the house and pick up my car. Jenny is leaving tomorrow for a ski trip to Colorado for the week. Pam’s parents own a cabin in Colorado and invited Jenny, Tracey and Deana. The snow is starting to fall as I finish my run.

After my shower, I head into the kitchen to make breakfast and start Christmas dinner. Dinner is going to be the four of us. My stepdad invited Martina and her mother, but Martina said that her mother was having some new friends over. I make coffee and start breakfast as everyone starts trickling in. After breakfast, we sit down in the living room to open presents.

The past six months of being back home, I feel more like part of the family. There is still some tension between my mother and I, however, we are getting along better. My stepfather and I are talking and he actually treats me like a son. And Jenny? Jenny and I have come a long way in our relationship and we are now brother and sister.

We exchange small gifts. I bought mom some ear rings and Jenny a gold necklace with her name on it. I bought my stepdad a new golf putter.

My stepdad stands up and motions for everyone to follow him downstairs. He points to one of the spare bedrooms. I open the door to find that my stepdad turned it into an exercise room with weights, bench press, and a stationary bike.

“I converted it for you,” my stepdad says. “However, it’s for the whole family.”


I crawl into bed at ten o’clock to get some sleep. The rest of Christmas day was nice and dinner was good. Jenny was excited about the exercise room. She rode the stationary bike and I showed her how to use some of the weights and exercise equipment. Speaking of Jenny ... The door slams open and closes as Jenny crawls into bed with me.

“You be careful, up in Colorado,” I say. I haven’t told her that I’m going to be gone until school starts again. I figure it’s easier to avoid the fifty questions about where I’m going and why. I’ll deal with the questions when I get back.

“We’ll be back on Thursday for Sophia’s New Years Eve party, which you are invited and highly encouraged to come,” she says. “What are you going to do?”

“Relax,” I say.

“Well, if you get bored, call one of the cheerleaders,” she giggles as I shake my head and kick her out so that I can get some sleep.


I wake up at 330am, get dressed and grab my bag, which is already packed and an empty bag for Martina to pack what she needs. I have everything planned out. Pick up Martina, walk to the bus terminal, that has a shuttle service to the airport and get on the plane to California.

There is about six inches of snow on the ground as I walk to Martina’s house. I get behind her house and look up at her window. I forgot she is on the second floor. I look around for a pebble to throw at the window, like you see in the romantic movies. Fucking snow. I make a light snowball and throw it at her window ... Nothing. After the fifth throw, I see Martina look out the window. She opens the window and looks down at me.

“George,” she says confused. “What are you doing here?” I don’t have time for this, so I get right to the point.

“We’re running away,” I say as she squeals. “SSSHHH,” I chastise. “Take the screen out so that I can toss you a bag.”

She grabs the screen and pulls on it. It’s obvious she doesn’t know how to take it out. I hear a rip and a loud crack as the screen comes flying out of the window. So much for a quiet get away.

“Make some more noise,” I quip as she smirks. “The next state didn’t hear you.” I throw the bag up to her as she catches it. “Pack as little as possible. We can buy what we need later. And write your mother a note to tell her we’ll be back before school starts.”

Fifteen minutes later, and still no Martina. Why do women have to take so long? I look up at the window to tell her to hurry the fuck up, when a bag hits me in the face. She could’ve warned me. I see her look down at me.

“How am I suppose to get out,” she asks. This is not the romantic escape that I thought it would be.

“Shimmy yourself out until you are hanging by your hands and I’ll get you from there.”

For some unknown reason, she stands up on the window ledge. She starts to turn as her left foot slips as she squeals and falls forward. I have enough time to catch her as I fall on my back with Martina on top of me. The six inches of snow broke my fall as Martina is shaking me.

“George, are you okay,” she asks. “Speak to me.” I figure I’d better calm her down, before someone hears us and calls the police.

I open my eyes and grab her sexy ass with both hands. “You’ve gained weight since you’ve been working at the restaurant,” I inform her.

“You asshole,” she chastises slapping my chest. “I thought you were hurt.” We get up and I grab our bags as I walk to the bus station with a happy Martina on my arm.

“Have I really gained weight,” Martina asks turning her head as if she can see her ass and I shake my head.

This is going to be a great vacation. Just what the doctor ordered.


The taxi drops us off at my house at 2pm. The house looks the same and everything looks taken care of. I open the door and let Martina in as I walk in behind her. I look around. Except for dust, nothing has changed.

I start crying as I remember the good times grandma and I had here.

“I miss her so much,” I cry as Martina hugs me.

“We all miss her,” she cries along with me. “I am here for you George.” The phone rings scaring the shit out of us.

“I thought the phone was turned off,” I say as I answer expecting to hear grandma from beyond the grave. And of course, nosey Miss Martina has to put her ear to the phone.

“George, you made it,” Peggy says as I smile. Peggy was grandma’s friend and helped keep the house and estate cared for. I owe her a lot. “I had the phone and utilities turned on while you are here. John washed, waxed, and tuned up your car. It is tuned up and ready to go. Pick me up at 9am tomorrow for your appointment.”

I hang up the phone and dial another number. “Hi Britt,” I say knowing her sexy British accent. “Martina and I are going to the beach tomorrow afternoon and we are going to pick you up to join us.” I pull the phone away from my ear as Brittany’s mouth is going ninety miles a minute. I hand the phone to Martina, who sticks her tongue out at me and I carry our bags upstairs.

I head upstairs to grandmas old room, which is the main master bedroom. I open the glass doors, that lead out to the deck to let some air in. I look out over the back yard and I can see the city. I can see why grandma never sold this huge house. It is beautiful up here. I’m lost in thought as Martina stands beside me and puts her arm around me.

“I miss her too,” Martina says reading my thoughts. “She was like a grandmother to me.” Grandma loved Martina and took her in as one of her own.

We walk back into the room as Martina puts linen and blankets on the bed. “Brittany said that her and her friends will pick me up tomorrow,” Martina says breaking the silence. “And you can meet us at the beach after your meeting.”

After we are settled in, I order pizza and we sit in the family room and watch TV.

At 9am, Brittany arrives with three carloads of friends. Brittany runs to me and jumps in my arms and I hug my sexy little British friend. She hugs Martina as they get into one of the cars and off they go.

I head to the garage and stare at my 1966 Mustang Fastback. Grandma told me that my grandfather bought it for me right after my mom took me away. He was hoping that he would see me again someday. I open the garage door, get in the car, and start it up. I feel the rumble of the engine as I pull it out of the garage and head to Peggy’s house. It feels great to drive my own car.

I pull into Peggy’s driveway as she is walking out the door. I jump out of the car and open the passenger door for her. She gives me a hug and gets in. Peggy still looks the same. In her mid to late fifties and looks like she is in her late twenties. My cock twitches as I remember the threesome I had with her and her housekeeper, Rosa.

I drive to the lawyers’ office as pleasantries are exchanged and Peggy fills me in. Apparently, Camp Zion is still doing great and the money in my trust fund is rolling over and adding up. She has been checking on the house to make sure that it is taken care of. We get to the ‘Buckley and Maw’ law offices and ride up the elevator. We get to the reception area outside of Mr. Buckley’s office and the receptionist motions us to the conference room. We walk in and see Mr. Buckley and Mr. Elliot waiting on us.

“George,” Mr. Buckley greets as he holds his hand out and I shake it. Mr. Elliot stands as he shakes my hand. “It’s good to see you again and I’m glad you made it here safe.”

He opens a thick folder and begins to brief me. Camp Zion is still doing great, as it has for the past thirty-something years. With the wealthy clientele, it has year round customers, and it will continue to be a money-maker. The profits from Camp Zion go into a separate trust fund, still in my name. My estate and allowance, taxes and attorney fees are taken out of the trust fund that grandma left me.

“George, before I answer any questions, I would like to ask you a serious question,” he says as he pauses and I wait. “Without, Camp Zion, you have enough money to live the rest of your life, never having to work. I know you are a sophomore in high school, but I want to know what you plan on doing with your life?”

I think about his question. What do I plan to do with my life? I love football. I don’t want to sit around and do nothing for the rest of my life. I definitely want to go to college. With the money I have, the possibilities are endless.

“I want to go to college, play football and get a degree in business,” I answer as I get a smile from both men.

“Your grandma was so proud of you,” Mr. Buckley says. “She told me that you are an amazing football player. You play well and keep your grades up and I will get you into any college you want.”

We end the meeting with Mr. Buckley informing me that since I turned sixteen, my allowance went up to a thousand dollars a month.

I drop Peggy off as she gives me a kiss on the lips after I open the door for her. After walking her to her door, I head to the beach.


I follow the directions that Brittany gave me and arrive at the beach. It is crowded with surfers and teens enjoying the winter break. I think about Jenny in Colorado and home, where it is in the twenties and snowing. It is seventy degrees here. And people are surfing. If I’m going to college, it has to be southern California.

I walk down the beach looking for Brittany and Martina. I’m getting stares from teen girls and teen boys. Hey, I’m in California. I am tackled by my sexy British friend as I’m covered in kisses. She leads me to a group of teens. About fifteen of them, nine girls, and six guys. I recognize some of them from Willow Academy. I see Martina having a great time, which makes me smile.

Brittany introduces me to everyone as I strip off my clothes, leaving me in my swim trunks. I get whistles from the girls and a smirk from Brittany and Martina.

“Show off,” Brittany says as I chase after her and she screams.

I sit down on the sand and enjoy the freedom of no worries. I watch three of the guys that are with our group grab their surf boards and head out to join the other surfers.

“Have you ever surfed,” a girl asks sitting beside me. I look at her. She has the typical California blond hair, blue eyes and looks to be around my age. I shake my head no. She points at two surf boards as she takes one and I take the other. “Follow me.”

As we paddle out, she explains the basics of surfing. She makes it sound easy and I’m excited to give it a try. We get out to the other surfers as we sit up on our boards and she explains the waiting game. She tells me to watch the other surfers and how they catch a wave and ride it in.

“Millie Maw,” she introduces as she holds out her hand and I cautiously shake it, trying to get used to the board.

“George Shields,” I return as she looks at me. “Your last name sounds familiar.”

“So does your name,” she counters. “Do go to Augustine boarding school in New Hampshire?” I shake my head no, as I see her thinking. “Tell me about yourself.”

“I live in Utah, I’m a football player,” I answer giving her the basics and nothing more. I get another confused look. Then I say aloud, “Millie Maw. Buckley and Maw.”

“George Shields,” she says looking at me with a smile. “Owner of Camp Zion and heir to the Shields estate.”

“Daughter of one of the owners of ‘Buckley and Maw’ with offices all over the country,” I counter as she smirks.

“Well,” she says as I smile. “Now that we have that figured out. You’re up.”

I try catching a wave the way I saw everyone else do it. The waves are not that big as I catch a small one and let it carry me to the shore. I carefully stand up. I balance on the board, afraid to steer left or right as I bring the board straight in. I’m stepping off the board as Millie slides in beside me.

“Good job,” she says. “Again.”

While we are waiting our turn, Millie tells me how to steer and ride along the wave. When it is my turn, I catch the next wave and stand on the board. This wave is faster than the last, I feel confident, and the adrenaline rush is amazing. I can do this. This is easy. I feel that I found a new hobby. The wave rises up. I see Brittany, Martina and the crowd watching me. I try to show off the skills that I don’t have as the board jumps and launches me into the air. The next thing I know, I’m sucking water. I swim for what I’m hoping is up as I crack my head on something hard and go under again. When I finally get my head above water, I can touch the ground as I walk to shore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.