Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 11: Bullies Beware

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Bullies Beware - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

“All right ladies,” Coach Evan’s starts as we listen intently. “We win this game and we are guaranteed a spot in the playoffs.” There is only one more game after today left in the season and the coaches are excited that we might have a chance of making it to the playoffs. This school hasn’t been in the playoffs in over ten years and has never won a state championship. Our last season game is Tuesday and the playoff games start next Friday.

We head out as I see my mom and stepdad on the bleachers. Mom is starting to talk to me a little more and seems to care what happens to me. My stepdad is taking an interest in my life and is starting to act like a father to me.

We lose the coin toss and get the ball to our thirty five. Trevor calls a passing play as we line up. I’m playing tightened as I line up. The guy is huge, but looks slow.

“Set. Hut!”

The lineman slams into me with strength that knocks me off balance, however I’m able to get around him with my speed. By the time I’m free, Trevor passes to Lucas for a twenty yard gain. The team we are up against has a good defense.

Trevor calls the same play as we line up.

“Set. Hut!”

I’m ready for the big lineman this time as I slam into him with a loud CLACK as I knock him off balance, and head down the field. Everyone is covered as I sprint down the field. I see a safety coming after me on my left as I look up and see the ball. The ball is high and I have to jump to have any chance of pulling it down. I jump, catching the ball and pulling it down as I am hit by the safety and slammed to the ground on their five yard line.

Two running plays later and we score. The rest of the half is back and forth with both teams having awesome defenses. We start the next half with the score 7-3.

The opposing team moves the ball slowly up the field to our fifteen yard line. On the next play, Walter sacks their quarterback, knocking the ball lose as we recover on our twenty yard line. Coach Barkley pulls Trevor, Lucas and I aside.

“George, you and Lucas switch positions and Trevor, let’s get a lead on them, and win this game,” Coach Barkley orders as we head into the game.

Trevor calls the play as we line up with Lucas as tightened and me as wide receiver.

“Set. Hut!”

I swing around the cornerback and see an outside linebacker running towards me. I’m assuming that they are on to us as I speed up the pace. I now have a corner back and lineman chasing me, when I hear, “BALL!” I look up and pull the ball dawn. I see a safety running straight towards me as I swing left around him. I run the ball into end-zone as the crowd goes wild.

The rest of game was scoreless as we win the game 14-3.

After I’m checked out, I shower and start my walk home. Martina has to work tonight and the rest of the weekend, so I probably won’t see her until Monday at school. There is no JV game tomorrow since the team we play on Tuesday doesn’t have a JV team. Which is good since Kevin and Josh were suspended for three days of school and cannot play any sports for the rest of the school year, because of what they did to my locker. I still can’t believe Josh was in on it. I was actually starting to trust him.

I am crossing the parking lot, when I hear a soft voice say, “good game.” I turn around and see Monika. Monika is a freshman cheerleader. 5’5” petite with bleach blond hair. Her brother is a senior and our star basketball player for the school. “Are you going to the after game party?”

“No,” I answer as she frowns. “I’m not into parties.”

“I’ve noticed that about you,” she says tilting her head and smirking. “You seem very shy and don’t like to hang out with many people,” she continues. “But I would like to ask you to come to my birthday party next Saturday. Don’t worry, it won’t be wild and crazy, because my parents will be there.”

I don’t want to hurt her feelings and I don’t want to lead her on. “Okay,” I give in as she smiles.

“Awesome, it’s a date,” she grins as she runs off to join her friends. It’s a date. A date! What the fuck did I get myself into. I’m going to have to learn to be more careful.


Saturday morning I wake up at six and head out for my morning run. It’s mom’s weekend to work and my stepdad is at a seminar and won’t be home until late tonight. Jenney is spending the weekend at Tracey’s, which leaves me with the house to myself. After my morning workout, I decide to finish my homework since next week is going to be busy with Tuesday’s game and getting ready for our first game of the playoffs on Friday.

It’s noon when I decide to head downstairs and make me some lunch, when I hear the doorbell ring. I sigh not wanting to be bothered today and answer the door.

“Hi boss,” my sexy little secretary chirps. I forgot that I was supposed to help her with her homework, however I don’t see any books. I let her in as she smiles. She has really changed since the Kevin incident. She is more outgoing and cheerful. I’ve noticed a lot of guys taking notice and checking her out, which is what Coach Evans and I predicted. “Raymond asked me out on a date for tonight.”

Raymond is an honor roll student and popular. He comes from a wealthy family and runs with the rich crowd.

“That’s great,” I say as she smiles. “I hope you have a good time. Where are your books?”

“Did you read my note,” she asks. “I don’t need books for that.” I was hoping that Ericka wasn’t serious about having sex with me. She is going on date tonight. Why does she still want to have sex with me?

“All I want is sex,” she says reading my mind. “I don’t want to become the school slut. I know Raymond asked me out, because of the rumors that Kevin spread about me being an easy piece of ass.” Wow, I’ve never heard her talk like that. “I’m going to show him that I’m not that kind of girl. Which is why I need you now to scratch my itch? Now lead me to your room.”

I don’t hesitate as I grab her hand and lead her up to my room. She does have a point. I can keep her sexually satisfied, which will be between the two of use and she doesn’t have to be known as the school slut. Hey, Coach Evans did tell me to take care of her.

We get to my room, the clothes come off, and Ericka and I are on the bed swapping spit with our tongues in a battle. I start kissing down her neck.

“Oh George, You should have been my first,” she says as I start kissing down her body. She isn’t the shy little geek with braces anymore. She is Ericka the beautiful sophomore that is filling out with b-cups and her body losing the baby fat. Any guy would kill to be with her and yet ... Here she is with me.

I start with her b-cups and work my way down to her pussy that has a small patch of red hair and glistening with her arousal. I attack with my tongue, tasting her and making her moan. I work my index finger in her tight pussy as I find her G-spot. I suck her clit into my mouth as her body tightens and she screams out her orgasm.

I work my way back up and line my cock up against her entrance. How Kevin could have hurt, this beautiful girl is beyond me. His loss. I push in slowly as Ericka gasps and wraps her legs around my body until I’m all the way inside her. Her pussy s tight around my cock and she is rocking her hips.

“Fuck me George. Please fuck me.”

I do what I’m ordered from my sexy little secretary as I start thrusting in and out of her. Her hips are moving against mine as our body’s are slapping together. Her pussy is tight as it clamps around my cock in orgasm. She shrieks into my ear as I erupt and pump my semen into her until I collapse on top of her.

After I catch my breath, I roll off her as she lays her head on my chest,

“Thank you George, for being my friend and taking care of me...”


Sunday night, I’m crawling into bed to get a goodnights sleep. The coming week is going to be busy with games on Tuesday and Friday. Friday’s game will be the first game of the playoffs. I get comfortable and ready to fall asleep when the door slams. Fuck, I keep forgetting to buy a lock for that door.

“So ... you’re going on a date with Monika on Saturday, Jenny says crawling into bed with me. Before I can ask ‘what the fuck’, Jenny cuts me off. “Cheerleaders know everything and plus, Monika was bragging about it at the after game party on Friday.”

“It’s not a date,” I defend as Jenny giggles knowingly. “She asked me to go to her birthday party on Friday.”

“Then that’s a date,” Jenny argues as I scoff.

“How is that a date,” I ask knowing that I’m not going to get a logical answer.

“She asked a boy,” she says trying to make me understand. “That she doesn’t really know to her party.” She still isn’t making any sense. “Which means she wants to get to know you better and therefore, it’s a date.” I shake my head still not understand, however Jenny never makes sense anyway.


Friday at lunch, everyone is excited for the school’s first playoff game in over ten years, which is an away game. We won Tuesday’s game 21-7 and the coaches have been pushing us hard all week. The team we are playing Friday is one of the teams we lost to this year. They are the current state champions and went undefeated this year.

The week went without incident. Josh, Kevin, and Marty are back from their three day suspension. Josh can’t seem to look me in the eye and avoids me when he can. Kevin, Marty, and his gang of thugs still give me the stare of death.

Our lunch time seating arrangement has changed this week. Eddie and Julie’s friends moved a long table to connect to the geek table and now we sit together. Martina sits at the cheerleader table with the jocks, apparently, she is becoming friends with Jenny and Deana. Martina said that Jenny is still trying to pump her for information on where I was at last year.

“So ... George, are you ready for your hot date with Monika on Saturday,” Eddie asks as I hear a few snickers. Rumors are going around that Monika and I are going on a date Saturday.

I grab a French fry off my plate and throw it across the table, hitting Eddie on the forehead. The fry bounces off his forehead and onto his plate. Eddie picks it up, dips it in his fry sauce, and eats it as everyone laughs.

“Stop teasing George,” Julie chastises slapping Eddie on the shoulder. “He was tricked into the date. Who knows maybe George and Monika will become an Item,” Julie finishes and I give her the stink-eye.

“It’s not a date,” I demand with a little more venom than I actually meant. “It’s just a birthday party.”

“Keep telling yourself that George,” Julie says reaching across the table rubbing my hand and grinning.

I sigh in relief as the subject is changed to today’s game.


We are bused to the Cardinals school, which is an hour away. There was a separate bus for students and parents that didn’t want to drive. We get to the locker room and suit-up. We are playing at their school and need the win to keep the season going. Everyone is nervous. We are playing an undefeated team and the current state champions.

We are taped up and head out to the field to warm up. It is warm for early November and the bleachers are already full. I see mom and my stepdad sitting in the bleachers. Jenny and the cheerleaders are getting the fans motivated. I see a crowd of college scouts talking and looking at us.

After we warm up, we head back into the locker room for our pep talk.

“All right ladies,” Coach Evans barks as we listen. “I want to tell each one of you how proud I am to be your coach. All of you are the team that brought this school to the first playoffs in over ten years. I have never coached a finer team. Now, I want you guys to go out there and show everyone that our team has heart and it will take a lot to get through us. Now get out there and kick some ass,” Coach Evans finishes as we scream our school name.

We win the coin toss and defer. Our special teams holds them to their twenty five. They slowly move the ball up the field. Their offense is great and they have definitely gotten better since we played them during regular season. After twelve plays, they score and the extra point puts them in the lead 7-0.

We get the ball to our twenty and we head out. Trevor calls the play as we line up and I head to the tightened position. I am up against a large senior, and he remembers me from our last game as he grins.

“Set. Hut!”

I run into the linebacker with a loud CLACK, knocking him off balance as I get around him. I scan the field as I see Lucas and Wayne, our other wide receiver in trouble. Their middle linebacker is closing in on Trevor as he fires the ball to me and into my gut. There is nowhere to go as I am hit hard by three players and taken down for a twelve yard gain and a first down.

I’m surprised as Coach Barkley has Trevor call the same play. The team we are playing knows that we are a passing team. They also remember my speed and are watching out for me. We line up as Trevor sees the defense shift.

“RED! RED! RED!” Trevor yells, changing the play.

“Set. Hut!”

I hit the linebacker hard and push him back to leave a hole as Trevor fakes a hand-off to our fullback and runs through the hole for a ten yard gain and another first down. Their defense is good and they are slowing us down. The next two plays yield no yardage as Trevor calls another passing play.

“Set. Hut!”

Instead of slamming into the linebacker, I swing to my left, confusing him. I scan the field and see Trevor looking for someone to throw to as I sprint down field. There is nothing, but grass as I look up and pull down the ball. I run it in for the score as the crowd screams.

It is second quarter. Both teams are battered. Both teams holding the other scoreless. Thirty seconds left in the half and we have the ball on our thirty. Trevor calls a passing play as we line up.

“Set. Hut!”

They have been keeping a close eye on me since my last touchdown. The linebacker slams into me and knocks me back. I see Lucas open, but it’s too late as Trevor is sacked hard by the middle linebacker. I hear, BALL! As it is scooped up by the other team and ran into the end-zone.

Trevor is laying there as the players are peeled off him. The trainers come out to check him out. After five minutes, they bring a stretcher and take Trevor to the locker room.

We head out for the second half with the score 14-7. Trevor was taken to the hospital with a sprained ankle and a possible broken wrist. Mike is taking his place as quarterback and looks nervous and scared.

We get the ball to our twenty five. We head out as Mike calls a passing play. Coach Barkley left me as tighten.

“Set. Hutt!”

I hit the lineman hard and scan the field as I see Mike send the ball to Lucas as it flies over his head and out of bounds. Mike calls the same play.

“Set. Hut!”

I get around the lineman and see the safety at my side. I am clearly covered as Mike sends the ball to me anyway. The ball is high as I jump to catch it. Before I can get the ball, I am hit and flipped onto my back. I hear whistles and boos as I try to catch my breath. I am sucking air, because the wind was knocked out of me. The trainers come and ask me the standard questions. I tell them that there is a sharp pain in my back as I am carried out on a stretcher.

I’m in the locker room as the trainers are checking me out and complaining that Mike should have never thrown the ball to me if I was covered. They take my shoulder pads off and check my back.

“Just a bruised muscle,” one of the trainers says as he rubs ointment on my back that makes it go numb. I am taped back up and dressed. There are two minutes left in the game and we are down 17-10.

I walk to the bench as I’m attacked. Are you okay, Jenny asks hugging me tight. I assure her that I’m fine and I love her. I do love her she is my sister and I will always take care of her.

Thirty seconds left in the game and we are at our twenty with the score still at 17-10 with both teams battered and tired. Coach Barkley sends me out as wide receiver to try to tie the game.

Mike calls the play that we use as a last resort and we line up. The defense is onto us as they switch positions. I listen for Mike to switch the play, but he doesn’t. I can even hear Coach Barkley screaming at him to change the play.

“Set.hut!”

I run past the cornerback and sprint down the sideline. I have the cornerback on my ass and a safety running after me on my left, when I hear BALL! I am praying that the ball isn’t coming to me, because I’m covered. I look up and see the ball. I don’t know why Mike throws the ball so high. I jump and pull the ball down. Before I can get my feet on the ground to run, I am pushed out of bounds and slammed to the ground in front of their cheerleaders.

I get up after laying there out of breath as one of the guys that tackled me is helping me up.

“I’m glad I’m a senior and don’t have to deal with you next year,” he grins patting me on my back as I’m still trying to catch my breath.


We get off the bus at our school after the game to a screaming crowd. Even though we lost, everyone is still happy that we made the playoffs. We are sent into the locker room to be checked out.

Mike is sitting beside me as we are getting dressed and doesn’t look happy.

“We lost the game, because of me,” he sighs.

“Everyone has a bad day,” I say. “And it wasn’t your fault. They are the better team and we played our best,” I finish patting him on the back.


I am standing in front of Monika’s house Saturday afternoon. I spent the morning with Eddie and his friends playing basketball, which I suck at and was too sore to play anyway. I am holding a small gift wrapped box in my hand. I don’t know what I bought her, because I gave Jenny the money to buy her something. I don’t know what to get a girl that is turning fifteen and I’m not going steady with.

I ring the door bell and wait. An older guy around my stepdad’s age opens the door.

“George, I’m Calvin,” he says holding out his hand as I shake it. Whoever he is. “You can call me Cal. I’m so glad you came to my daughter’s birthday party. You played a great game yesterday. Leave your present on the table. The girls are in the back yard. Let’s go watch the game.”

He leads me down stairs to the basement. I see Darrel as he jumps up and gives me a high five. “George the man,” he says. “Great game.” Darrel is a senior and a star basketball player and hangs with the jocks. Calvin hands me a soda and we sit down to watch the football game and chat.

We talk about the season we had and the upcoming basketball season. Darrel plays point guard and is excited for his final year with colleges already offering him basketball scholarships.

Calvin asks about me, and I give him the basics. What I like to do and what my parents do for a living.

Calvin is an auto mechanic and owns his own auto repair shop. Monika’s mother Teresa, works at the local IRS.

The game is almost over when a lady walks down the stairs. She looks like an older version of Monika so I’m assuming she is her mother.

“Cal honey,” she says pointing at me. “Monika is not going to be happy when she finds out you stole her date.” There’s that fucking word again. DATE!

Before Calvin can answer, I hear another person descend the stairs. “There you are George,” Monika says with a huge grin on her face. “Daddy, you stole my date.” I cringe at hearing that word again.

“We were watching the football game Munchkin,” Calvin says as I chuckle at her nickname. “Plus, he doesn’t want to be up there with all those girls the whole time.”

“Some of the girls brought their boyfriends,” Monika says. “Come on George. We are going to eat and then open presents.”

We get upstairs and I see the table filled with hamburgers and hotdogs. I see two guys I recognize from the JV football team, two other freshman cheerleaders, and two girls that I don’t recognize. We sit down and eat. We talk about school and yesterday’s game.

After we eat, the party moves to the living room there is a table full of presents. Calvin, Teresa, and Darrel are waiting as Monika motions for me to sit beside her on the couch. Monika starts unwrapping presents as everyone watches. After each gift, she thanks everyone. She finally gets to mine, which is the last gift. I’m excited to see what I got her since I gave Jenny the money to get something for her. Jenny never told me what she bought and I never asked.

“From George,” Monika says reading the box. “You didn’t have to get me anything.” She unwraps the box and opens it up. She puts her hand over her mouth as her eyes start tearing up. I can’t see what’s in the box so I don’t know what it is yet. After a minute of staring at it, she pulls it out as everyone in the room gasps. I look at the ‘ring on a chain’ as tears start rolling down her cheeks. “Yes, George ... Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend,” she cries as everyone starts clapping. Monika hands me the chain, pulls her hair up and I fasten it around her neck.

“Congratulations, you two,” Teresa chimes. “The two of you make a lovely couple.”

“You just made my daughter very happy,” Calvin says patting me on the back.

Jenny is so dead to me.


I wake up at six to head out for my morning run. On my way out, I see my mom and stepdad heading out to spend the day with friends. I decide to do my ten mile route and stop by the school football field to do pushups and sit-ups. Well, I guess I have a girlfriend, whether I like it or not. I couldn’t tell Monika that the gift was a mistake, especially not in front of her friends and family. Plus her parents seemed to like me. Her father asked me to come watch sports on Sunday afternoons. How bad can having a girlfriend be?

I walk through the front door after my work out and see Jenny walk out of the kitchen still in her pajamas. She stops and grins at me knowingly.

“You bitch,” I growl as I start to run towards her. Jenny squeals and starts running up the stairs screaming. I chase her up the stairs and down the hallway to her room. She slams the door shut before I get there.

She tries holding the door shut, however she can’t match my strength. I get the door open as Jenny runs to the other side of the bed. She stares at me with a mischievous grin on her face.

“Your little sister has been a bad girl,” she coos unbuttoning her pajama top. “You need to punish your little sister, big brother.” She removes her top and I see that she isn’t wearing a bra. I jump across the bed as she squeals. I grab her and pin her down face first on the bed. I hold her down with my right hand as I rip her pajama shorts off to find that she isn’t wearing any panties. I feel her pussy to find that it is sopping wet. The little minx is getting into this brother-sister shit.

I pull my running shorts and boxers off. My cock is rock hard as I lift Jenny’s hips up so that her ass is in the air and give her right butt-cheek a slap.

“Oh yes, punish your bad little sister,” she says in a husky voice. “I’ve been a bad little sister.” I give her ass another smack, as I push half my cock into her tight wet pussy.

“Oh ... Yes Big brother fuck your dirty little sister.”

I push the rest of my cock into her as she moans. I give her ass another slap as I grab her hips and give her the fucking of her life. After a while, I feel her getting ready to come as I push her down by her shoulders and start jack hammering her. Her body tightens as she screams out her orgasm.

“Yes! Fuck your little sister. Come inside of me big brother.”

“You don’t deserve my come inside of you,” I say as I turn her over and mount her chest, while I unload stream after stream of come on her face. I collapse beside her out of breath. Nothing like a good hate fuck after a morning workout.

After we catch our breath, Jenny grabs the pajama bottoms that I ripped off her and wipes my come off her face and lays her head on my chest.

“I should be a bad girl more often,” she giggles.

“You tricked me,” I say as she giggles. “What am I going to do now. I can’t back out now, because she said yes in front of her parents and friends ... Her parents like me and are happy ... She is so happy, and I don’t want to hurt her,” I babble.

“How bad can it be George,” Jenny sooths as I sigh. “All she wants you for is a trophy so that she can be the center of attention and be popular. She is still a virgin and probably won’t go all the way with you. Just play along and enjoy the ride.”

I think about it for a minute and realize that it’s not that big of a deal. Maybe it’ll keep the rest of the girls from bugging me. Heck, it’s not like Monika and I are forever. My forever is Martina and Martina and I know it.


By Monday morning, the rumor mill was in full force. Word had gotten out through Monika bragging to everyone and the cheerleaders, that Monika and I are a couple. The only ones that know how it went down is Jenny, Martina and me. I called my ex-best friend Martina Sunday evening to let her know what Jenny did and what happened. I ended up having to hang up on her, because she was laughing so hard, that she couldn’t talk.

I walk down sophomore hall and pinch the familiar sexy ass bent over pulling books out of her locker. I figure if I piss her off enough, she will have her dad put a hit out on me.

I get to my locker and see Monika waiting for me with a smile on her face. She is very beautiful, however she is not in my trust category yet. I think Jenny is right. She wants a trophy boyfriend for popularity reasons. I mean, who would become someone’s girlfriend, when they don’t even know them.

“Good morning babe,” she greets me standing on her toes and giving me a kiss on the lips. “Walk me to class?”

“Sure,” I say, I’ve never had a girlfriend before so I don’t know what to say or how to act. “Let me get my books.”

I get my books, turn around to see Eddie and Julie standing there with shit-eating grins on their faces. I give them the shut-the-fuck-up look, which doesn’t work.

“Congratulations, you two,” Julie chirps with a hint of teasing in there. “You two make a perfect couple,” she finishes as Eddie snickers and I give him the stare of death.

Pay-back is a bitch.


I’m heading to lunch, when I hear a familiar voice.

“Sir, we need to talk,” Erick says handing me a piece of paper. “Now that football season is over we need to get the anti-bully group running. I’ve reserved a classroom for every other Friday after school. And I’ve already notified everyone. The first meeting is this Friday.”

I get to the lunch room and sit at our regular table. I brought a sack lunch today, because slop is served every day except for Fridays, when they serve hamburgers or pizza. I feel a slap on the back of my head and see Ericka pointing at Monika, who is carrying her lunch tray towards our table. She usually sits at the cheerleader table, but I guess since she is my girlfriend, she wants to sit with me.

I get up, grab her tray, and lead her to our table. We sit beside each other as the rest of the gang joins.

“So ... Monika,” Julie says as I cringe wondering what she is going to ask. “Would you like to join the school’s anti-bully group?” Everyone at the table is quiet waiting for her answer.

“No, I’m too busy these days,” Monika answers. “Cheerleading and ballet classes keep me busy.” I realize there is a lot I don’t know about Monika, that’s what I get for letting Jenny trick me into a relationship.

“Would you and George like to double date next Saturday before the Thanksgiving break,” Julie asks Monika, who answers yes for the both of us.


“Everyone, come to order,” Ericka yells. It is Friday afternoon and our anti-bully meeting. Julie and I are sitting up front. Everyone is present except for Eddie, who is at basketball tryouts.

Ericka hands me the agenda and we get the meeting started. We establish our goals and consolidate everyone’s ideas.

“Okay, Jordan and Michelle will work on anti-bully poster ideas,” I start issuing out orders. “Since Jamaica had the great idea to keep stats on how we rate to other school’s bully problems, before and after we start our group. You can research and obtain those numbers. I suggest starting with the school librarian. By the way, great idea Jamaica,” I finish as she smiles proudly. Jamaica is a senior. and is a homely heavyset girl that is often teased.

We agree to meet after Thanksgiving break and adjourn our meeting. Ericka, Julie and Martina stay behind. We talk and agree that we should get a teacher to help us with our group.

“I’ll talk to Principal Gallegos and ask if she can find someone to help. I figure we need help with permission to hang posters and guidance on research.”

Everyone leaves, except Martina.

“Walk me home,” she asks with lust in her eyes as I smile.

“Let me guess,” I say looking into her eyes and grabbing her hand as we walk out of the school. “You need your BOX packed.”

“GROSS!” Martina says, slapping my chest. She suddenly stops as she looks in the parking lot. I look at where Martina is staring and see Monika staring at us as we hold hands. She is with her friends, who are also looking at us. Monika’s face turns red as she turns and runs towards her house,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.