Weakling - Cover

Weakling

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 1: The Transformation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Transformation - The story of a bullied young man who gets a second chance in life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Incest  

The last day of school and I’m walking home. I’m taking the shortcut through the woods wanting to get home to enjoy the summer and not worry about having the shit kicked out of me every day. Just before I’m heading out of the woods, which is a shortcut that I normally take with only one block to go as Marty steps out from behind a tree.

“Where’re you going, you fat ugly fuck,” he says as his four other goons step out. “You thought you could get away without one more ass whooping, you fat fuck.”

Yeah I’m fat. I never exercise. I have no friends so I have nothing to do, but sit in my room and bury my face in a book. I’m six foot. Tall for my age and fat, weighing 295 lbs. Perfect punching bag material.

“I just want to go home,” I say starting to cry in fear. Marty and his gang have been beating me since Elementary school. I have no friends and am teased every day.

“What a fucking cry baby,” Marty says as I feel his fist on my face as I go down. I curl up in a ball, I know what is next. Kicking and punching until they are satisfied.

I limp home and get to my room. My stepsister, who is the same age as me, isn’t home yet. Mom had me at the age of sixteen and I was raised by my Grandparents until I was five so that mom could finish high school and nursing school where she met a widowed doctor much older than her and they were married.

I walk into the bathroom to clean myself up. I hear Jenny tromp up the stairs and head to her room. She is a mommy and daddy’s baby. Jenny, the popular cheerleader at school, who doesn’t even acknowledge me as her stepbrother and watches me get beat up every day. Mom spends more time with her than me. This is a huge house. They have everything, but I am left out. I am the odd ball that has no friends and a family that doesn’t even know that I exist.

I see a razor blade that Jenny uses to shave her legs. I start the bath water until the bath tub is full. I take off my clothes, grab the razor, and get into the tub. I feel no pain as I slit my wrists. I feel no pain, because I have lived worst pain than this. I await happiness as I black out.


“George! George!” I hear someone say as I open my eyes and see mom’s angry face. “What the hell is wrong with you?” I try to sit up, but I’m strapped to the bed and my arms are tied to the bars on the bed. “How dare you do that to yourself?” She is screaming at me and I’m not listening as she is pulled away by my stepdad.

“Margret, leave him be,” he says. “We will get him the help he needs.” I am zoning out again trying not to listen to the conversation.

“He doesn’t need help. He needs a belt taken to him.” A nurse comes into the room and shoots something into the tube that is attached to my arm. Before I am out, I hear mom continuing her rant. “He is fat, lazy, and unsociable. I don’t know what to do with him. He has no friends...”


When I wake up again there is a lady standing over me. “George Shields,” she asks. I nod my head. Shields is my mother’s maiden name. No one really knows who my real father is. My mother was sleeping with four guys at the time. My grandparents told me that she was a real wild child. “My name is Jane Jackson. If we release your arms, are going to hurt yourself again?” I shake my head no, as she releases my arm restraints. “I’m a doctor here and I want to make sure that you’re okay.” I stare into space, still feeling numb. “I talked with your stepdad and asked him to schedule weekly appointments with me, however he said that he was sending you away for the summer.” That’s the best news I’ve heard all day. Why does it have to be for the summer why not forever? “Anyway, I would like you to promise me that you will not hurt yourself and I would like to see you when you get back.” I nod my head still feeling numb. “Okay then, you should be able to leave tomorrow. Take care of yourself George.”

The rest of the day goes by with no visitors. About twelve-o’clock the next day my stepdad is there to pick me up. Nothing is said as I get a wheel chair and taken to the car. We get in the car as dad drives off, getting on the freeway heading east away from home. After an hour, I see a sign that says Wyoming. We drive for another hour, exit the freeway, and head north. Nothing is said for four hours until we drive through a small town.

“I’m dropping you off at my brother’s ranch. He is short a man this summer and needs some help.” I stare out the window as we pass the small town. “I need you to get better George. I know you and your mother don’t get along and we never spend time together.” Thirty minutes later, we pull on to a dirt road. “I promise when you get back we will spend time together. George I want you to get better and my brother will help you.”

It’s almost dark as we pull into a gate. I see a big two story house. There are three huge barns scattered around the house. We pull up in front of the house and park. “My brother got back from the Vietnam War where he spent two tours of combat as a Marine officer. You should get along with him and his wife and kids just fine.”

We get out of the car as a lady walks out. “Carl, it’s so good to see you again,” she says giving him a hug. “You need to visit more than every three years.”

“It has been since 1971 that I was out here,” my stepdad says. “This is George my stepson that I was telling you about.” Dad pulls a small suit case out of the car and hands it to me.

“John is in the north barn. Go say hi to him before you leave. I’ll get George settled in his summer room.” She turns to me and says, “my name is Mary, follow me and I’ll get you settled in.”

I follow her up the porch and into the house. Standing in the living room are two girls. One looks to be around four or five, the other around my age. Both have long red hair like Jenny’s. They are staring at my wrists, which are wrapped with gauze.

“Stop staring girls,” Mary says as the girls look at my face. Mary points to the little girl. “This is Laura, the war baby. She was conceived when John returned from the war. And this is Sharon. She is the same age as you.” They both nod at me as Mary leads me up the stairs to my summer room. “Supper will be ready in thirty minutes. The bathroom is down the hall. And make yourself at home.”

I put the few clothes that were packed away and head down stairs. I walk through the large living room and into the kitchen. Sharon points to the dining room and I walk in and see a large man sitting at the table. He stands up and walks towards me. He is around 6’3 220 pounds of solid muscle. “George, it’s good to meet you.” he says holding out his hand as I shake it. “Glad to have you here to help with the ranch and it’s good to have some testosterone around with all these girls.” Mary swats him on the shoulder as she walks by. “Sit down and let’s eat we have a busy day tomorrow.”

We eat dinner as he explains that he inherited the ranch from his dad, who is retired and lives in town now. He raises cattle for the meat market. They have horses that they use around the farm. He is short two ranch hands and is glad to have me here to help.

We finish dinner and I head to my room to sleep.


I am awakened at four in the morning. John is wearing sweats and tennis shoes as he hands me a set. “These should fit you. Put them on and we will tour the ranch.” I dress and follow John out of the house. He starts running as I follow behind him. We jog down the dirt road past the three barns. John slows down a little so that I can keep up. After a while, we get to another barn.

“This is where we process the cattle for shipment.” We walk inside and open a door that leads up stairs. We walk down a hall way and into an office.” This is my office where I manage the ranch. Mary’s office is next door where she does the record keeping and accounting.” We walk to the end of the hallway and John opens another door. I walk in and it looks like a gym, with weight sets and exercise equipment. “Once we get a little weight off you by running and good old fashion farm work, we will get on the weights.”

We run back to the house and John tells me to get dressed and not to worry about showering, because we are going to work. After we change, he takes me into one of the barns and hands me a shovel. “This is where we keep the horses. The stalls need to be cleaned twice a week.” After two hours of mucking stalls, John sends me to the house for breakfast.

After breakfast, we head out to another barn where there is a large truck full of hay. I am told to get in the back and start tossing the hay bales down to the ranch hands. After an hour of that, my arms and legs feel like rubber. Then one of the ranch hands and I load up a truck with bales of hay and deliver them around the ranch for the rest of the day. I get back around 6pm and John is waiting for me to go eat dinner.

After dinner, I head upstairs to shower and pass out in bed. John wakes me at 4am the next morning to do it all over again. This goes on for the next month. After the first week, John started me on the weights and I noticed myself losing weight, and my body toning up. I actually started coming out of my shell with this family. Talking with John and Mary opened me up. On Sundays, which was my only day off, I would hang out with Laura and Sharon. Laura has taken a liking to me and follows me around the house. Sharon and I talk and share stories of school and life in general. I even opened up to her about my suicide attempt, being bullied and how I felt lost and alone.

“Well, I bet living with that stuck up bitch Jenny has to be hard,” Sharon says one Sunday after dinner. I guess I’m not the only one that can’t stand her.

The second month at the ranch was the same as the first, except John increased my morning runs and the weight lifting, which I was starting to enjoy. He is also teaching me how to fight as the Marines do. Showing me all of the workouts and basic moves, which I also enjoyed. I also got to ride the horses and was taught how to herd the cattle with the ranch hands, who take a liking to me and call me little green horn, because I live in the city.

By the end of my third month, my body was toned and muscled. I weigh 175 pounds and have zero body fat. Even Sharon told me if I wasn’t her cousin and didn’t have a boyfriend, she would jump my bones, which made me blush and everyone laugh.

It was the last week in July on a Sunday that we were sitting down eating Sunday dinner when John gives me some news.

“So, you’re going to high school this year,” John says as I nod. “I’m sending you home two weeks early.” I look at him in surprise. “My old marine buddy is the head football coach at your high school. I told him that I want you to try out for the team. He knows you’ve never played, but he said he likes that, because he doesn’t have to get rid of any bad habits and can train you from scratch. Two-a-day starts the week after next. He also owns a dojo and teaches Karate that I want you to enroll in. Your dad will pick you up Sunday morning before tryouts.”

“My cousin the football star,” Sharon jokes as I smirk and everyone laughs.


It is Saturday evening before dad picks me up. After dinner, I head up to shower and get ready for bed. After my shower, I put my t-shirt and shorts on. On my way out, I notice a pair of panties hanging out of the hamper. I stare at them for a minute. They have to be Sharon’s panties, because no one else uses this bathroom. I pick them up and look at them. They are pink. I run my fingers along cotton pad where her pussy was. My dick starts getting hard as I realize that I haven’t released myself in over three months. I put them up to my nose and smell them as the door opens and Sharon walks in and sees me as I quickly toss her panties back in the hamper.

“Oh, sorry George, I didn’t know you where in here.” She smiles and looks at her panties before walking out.

An hour later, I’m lying in my bed and I hear a soft knock on the door. “Come in,” I say. The door opens and closes as I see Sharon standing there wearing a night gown. She walks over and sits on my bed and stares at me.

“Can I see it,” Sharon asks. I look at her dumfounded. “Come on you were sniffing my panties. I’ve only seen my boyfriend’s thingy and I want to see what yours looks like. Are you a virgin?” I nod my head yes.

“Are you,” I ask.

“Of course. I’ve kissed my boyfriend and he let me see his thingy, but that’s about it.” I sat up on the end of my bed as Sharon sits in front of me. “Come on, I’ll show you mine.”

I nod my head in agreement. “You first,” I say.

“At the same time,” she giggles.

She pulls her night gown up and we pull our underwear off at the same time. She spreads her legs to give me a better view.

I can see her lips and a glimpse of red hair on the top. She looks at my cock, which is rock hard. “Wow!” She says. “That is allot bigger than my boyfriends. You are huge. Do you ever masturbate?”

“I’m a teenage boy,” I say as she giggles.

“Can I watch,” she asks. “I’ll let you watch me.” She puts her hand on her pussy as I wrap my hand around my cock and we watch the other masturbate. I am so turned on. I have never seen a pussy before and it is right in front of me. I can’t hold it any longer as I explode all over my stomach thighs and bed.

“Wow!” Sharon squeals. As her body tightens and she throws her head back. “AAAHHHH.”

After we come down, we clean up and she goes back to her room.

I wake up at 4am and go for my morning run. This is my last morning here and I usually run by myself, because John likes to sleep in on Sundays. After my run, I shower and head downstairs for breakfast to see dad and John talking and drinking coffee. Dad looks at me with wide eyes.

“Wow! John! You did a great job,” Dad says.

“It was all George,” John says. “We had to buy him some new clothes. By the way George, here’s your summer pay.” I shake my head no, as he says, “take it I insist you deserve it.”

I’m loading my bag in the car as Laura is grabbing my leg crying and not wanting me to leave. Mary is even crying as she hugs me.

“You come back next summer okay George,” Mary says as I hug her back. “We are going to miss you.”

“Good luck at football tryouts,” John says shaking my hand.

Sharon gives me a hug while whispering in my ear. “I left a present in your bag. They are fresh. I slept in them last night.” I smile knowing what the present is.


We get home and dad tells me that he’ll order pizza for us since its dinner time. Dad told me on the way home that Jenny is at cheerleading camp and won’t be home until Saturday. Mom is at a seminar for her job and won’t be home until Wednesday. After dinner, I head up to my room as dad goes to his den. He tells me that I will need to walk to tryouts tomorrow, because he has a full day of surgeries tomorrow.

I wake up in the morning to an empty house, which is nice. I skip my morning run since I plan on running to the high school for tryouts, which is only two miles.

I get to school at 8:45. I follow the crowd of kids to the football field. I notice some guys that are sophomores and juniors that used to go to my school. I also see two of the goons that hang out with Marty and helped with my daily beatings. They walk right by me and didn’t recognize me.

We are told to sign in by one of the coaches. Everyone is in their own groups of friends. A lot of people I don’t recognize, because they went to different school schools, which is a good thing, because they don’t know that I was the school punching bag. I’m surprised that no one recognizes me.

“Alright ladies, gather around me,” one of the coaches says. He is a large guy with a military style hair cut. “Listen up ladies I am Coach Evans, the head football coach,” he continues. “I am disappointed with the turn out again this year, which means we will not have a freshman team again this year, so there will be some of you that don’t, make it this year. That means that I will only take the best of the best. This first week will be hard and some of you will quit before the week is out. If you are still here Friday afternoon then you have a chance of making JV or Varsity. Hell if you have enough heart you might make both.”

He then explains the schedule for two-a-day. Mornings are from 9am to 11 am. Afternoon is from 2pm to 4pm. except today. We need to be back at 1pm to get our gear. He also explains that mornings are regular work out gear and afternoons are full football gear.

“Since we don’t have a freshman team this year. You will need to be on time if you are a minute late you are gone. Is that clear!?” He shouts.

“Yes Coach,” everyone yells.

“Looks like I have a bunch of pussies this year,” Coach Evans shouts. “ Everyone, get down and give me fifty.”

Fifty what, I ask myself as I see people getting down and doing pushups, so I follow and quickly knock out fifty push-ups with no problem and stand up. I look around and see some struggling as Coach is yelling at them. Saying that it looks like there are some that don’t want to be on the team. I look and see that one of them that is struggling is Mike, one of my tormentors from school. Joe my other tormentor looks out of breath.

“Now give me ten laps around the football field,” Coach Evans screams as everyone starts running. That is how the rest of the morning went. Doing push-ups, running laps and wind sprints. I felt I was doing good. I was beating everyone, except a few, who looked like seniors.

At eleven, we were released for lunch. I didn’t want to go all the way home, so I walked to a burger joint down the street. I get a hamburger and fries and sit down to eat. I see that other players had the same idea. I see Joe and Mike walk by my table without recognizing me. Two of the five guys that made my life a living hell don’t recognize me.

“Can we sit here? This place is packed,” a guy says. I look up and see two guys. One is 6’2 225 pounds and the other is 6’ 200 pounds. I nod my head as they sit down. “Jeremy,” the older guy says holding out his hand as I shake it. “This is my little brother Josh.” Josh holds out his hand and shakes it.

“George,” I say. I’ll be a freshman this year.

“Great,” Jeremy says. “My brother Josh will be a freshman also and I’m a senior this year.” I don’t recognize Josh, so I’m assuming he went to another school school. “I’m the quarterback and my brother is trying out for the offensive line. What about you.”

“I don’t know,” I say. “I’ve never played football.”

“Wow! Coach Evans is going to love you. He likes to mold freshman that have never played.” I look at him while biting into my hamburger. “I never played football until my freshman year in high school. And now I’m a quarterback with colleges knocking down my door offering scholarships to play with them. Hey. I saw you out there today. You are fast and I saw Coach Evans watching you. If I were to choose, I would make you a wide receiver or tight end.”

We finish our meal and walk back to the football field, while Jeremy and Josh teach me about the football positions. I think I might actually like high school.

We get back to the school locker room and are issued our football gear and suit up. During afternoon practice, I notice the head Coach watching me as we are in different groups doing drills. I hope I make the team.


It is Friday afternoon after practice and Coach Evans gathers everyone around. The week went great and I really enjoy playing football. Mom came home Wednesday and was surprised at the way I looked and commenting that it’s about time. Allot of people dropped out this week, including Mark, who on Wednesday said fuck it to the coaches and left.

“Okay you maggots,” Coach Evans yells. “The roster of who made the team is on the locker room bulletin board. Now get the fuck out of my face!” Everybody runs to the gym. “Shields! Get your ass over here.” Shit I’m guessing I didn’t make the team. He leads me over to the bleachers and we sit. “I didn’t know who you was until after I decided to put you on Varsity. I look up at him surprised. John asked me to let you tryout. I told him I didn’t want to know who you were. He told me that I would be impressed with a young man with a lot of heart. You are George Shields right?” I nod. “John saved my life in Vietnam, but that is not why I want you on Varsity. You have heart and that is what I want. You will train with Varsity, but I also want you helping JV. I also want you to join my Karate classes at my Dojo.” I’m sitting there stunned as Coach looks at me. “Well, what the fuck are sitting around for MAGGOT! Get your ass out of my face.”

“Yes Coach,” I scream running to the locker room with a huge grin on my face.


Saturday morning I get up at 4am for my run. I found out yesterday that the varsity team has to go to the weight room for our PE class and check in with the trainers after every game and once a week. I told mom that I made the Varsity football team and saw a little gleam in her eye. Dad set me up with Doctor Jackson once every two week for therapy. He told me that hopefully mom can attend one with me and we can mend our fences as he calls it.

Mom leaves to pick up Jenny from cheerleader camp and to take her shopping for school clothes. While she is gone, I do my chores, which is yard work. I enjoy yard work, which I enjoyed even as a fat ass. It relaxes me and gives me time to think. I am hot and sweaty as I put everything away and head up to my room. I take off my clothes, except my shorts. I am getting ready to head to the shower when I remember Sharon’s present. I pull her panties out of my drawer and sniff them. I can still smell her and see her pussy as she rubbed herself. I am hard and decide to relieve myself in the shower. I put the panties away and head out of my room and down the hallway to the bathroom.

I’m walking down the hallway when I see Jenny, walking towards me. Wearing a cheerleader uniform. She has bags of clothes from shopping with mom as she drops them. She is staring at my bare chest and then to my six pack. I see her face flush as she looks at my dick in my shorts. She looks at my face and says, “George?” I shake my head and walk by her to the shower and masturbate thinking of Sharon.


Monday at practice, the team is split up into varsity and JV. The cheerleaders are holding tryouts on the other side as Coach Evans is telling us to focus on football and not pussy, which got a laugh from everyone. Coach has me practicing as a wide receiver and tight end. Jeremy the quarter back loves me. He says I’m fast and can catch anything.

After practice, I’m leaving the gym and start walking through the parking lot towards home.

“Hi,” a short cute blond says. She’s about 5’5” with B-cups and 100 pounds. She has blue eyes, full lips and a cute turned up nose. “I’m Tracey. Do you need a ride,” she asks pointing at a van. I see some of the cheerleaders getting in, including Jenny. I shake my head no. “Okay, well I’ll see you around.”


It’s Monday morning, the first day of school. The week and weekend went by okay. My stepdad took me to lunch and shopping for school clothes Saturday, since nothing I own fits me anymore. I got some jeans t-shirts and flannel shirts to wear during the winter. Jenny avoids me as usual, however I do catch her staring at me. When I look her way, she quickly turns her head. Mom is starting to acknowledge me however, there is still that tension between us.

I decide to wear my new jeans, a tight t-shirt that shows off my biceps and toned chest as well as my six-pack. Instead of taking the bus, I decide to walk, since Marty and the goons will be at the bus stop. I left early so that I could go to the admin office to clear up my class schedule. My last period is home EC instead of shop, which I signed up for. I find the admin office and get the bad news. The shop classes were full, they stuck me in home EC. Just my luck.

The school is filling up as I walk down the hallway following the signs to ‘Freshman Hall’. I notice that I am getting stares from both males and females. Not the disgusting stares like before, but different. I find my locker and see Josh opening up his locker, which is right next to mine.

“Hey George,” Josh says patting me on the back. “We’re neighbors.” I chuckle at his remark, open my locker, and put my gym bag in it.

As I am closing my locker, I see Tracey walking to me with her arms out. “Hey, sweety,” she says walking by me and hugging Josh.

“Tracey, this is my new friend George. George, this is my girlfriend,” Josh introduces. She looks at me and smiles.

“We met last Monday, when I offered him a ride home.”

We talk for a minute then head to class. I find my homeroom, which is math and find a seat. Josh walks in and sits beside me. “Looks like we have homeroom together,” he says smiling.

I’m horrified as Marty sits on the other side of me. He doesn’t recognize me and I want to keep it that way.

Then roll is called as the teacher gets through the alphabet.

“Joshua Sandler...” “Here,” Josh answers.

“George Shields...” I hesitate as Marty is looking around the room for me. “Here,” I answer as Marty snaps his head to look at me and his mouth hangs open. I can’t tell by the look on his face if that is surprise or fear. I feel him staring at me for the rest of the class.

Third period is PE and since I made JV, I change and head to the weight room. I’m the first one there as the trainer weighs me and gets my body fat count, which he nods his approval. He sets me up on some weights and tells me he will have a workout plan written up for me by the end of the week. As students file in he does the same thing. I notice that there is another freshman that made Varsity. I remember him from my school. He played football and was very popular. I think his name is Kevin Butler.

I’m getting ready to switch work outs when I hear a familiar voice. “George, partner up with me on the bench press,” Jeremy says walking over to me and shaking my hand. “Congatz on making varsity. I knew you could do it.”

For the rest of gym, Jeremy helps me out in the weight room and gives me pointers. He even introduces me to some seniors who are on the football team. For the first time in my life, I feel accepted.

After PE, I head to my locker, grab my lunch, and head out to find somewhere to eat. I don’t want to eat in the lunchroom, because there are too many bad memories from school. I sit on the bleachers at the football field to eat my lunch and think. I think about how good it was to go to Uncle John’s for the summer. Who knew that by changing my appearance could change my life. I look down at the scares on my wrists that are a reminder of what used to be. I finish my lunch and head back to class.

I am rounding the corner past the gym and see a girl, who is backed against the wall by five guys. She is short and skinny maybe 5’2” and 90 pounds with absolutely NO boobs. Her red hair is in braids and she has a mass of freckles on her face. She is wearing blue jeans, t-shirt and a thick pair of black horned rimmed glasses.

As I get closer, I can hear them teasing her as she is crying. Then I notice that it is Marty and his four goons.

“Leave her alone,” I say as I take the girls hand and I pull her behind me.

“George?” I hear Joe say as if he is not sure who I am.

“Leave her alone and get out of here,” I demand.

“What are you going to do about it you fat fuck,” Marty spits out.

I hear the girl behind me giggle and whisper, “FAT?”

Then I hear a familiar voice from behind us. “What the fuck is going on here,” Coach Evans demands. I think he heard some of the conversation, because he points at Joe. “You made the JV football team, Joe Contreras.” Joe nods. “If I hear of you harassing students again, I’ll kick you off the team. Now all of you get out of my face.”

“Thank you,” the girl says to me smiling. I smile back at her. “Thanks Daddy,” she says to Coach Evans. I give Coach a surprised look.

“Yes, this is my daughter, Ericka. And I’m leaving you responsible for her for the rest of the school year and if anything happens to her, I’ll have your ass.”

“Yes Coach,” I mumble. “Come on Ericka, I’ll walk you to your next class.” She smiles up at me as I walk her to her next class.

Home EC is my last class. I walk in and see all girls. And there are 11 of them. All of them gawking at me like I’m a piece of meat. I sit down and realize that I just sat by Tracey.

“Hi George, I didn’t know you liked Home EC,” she giggles as I glare at her.

The teacher walks in, looks at me, and says, “another one that wasn’t able to get into shop class this year.” I nod. “I’ve had at least four boys in every class, except this one. I think it’s good having boys in home EC. It will broaden your horizons.” Lucky me. “Ok, now I want everyone to choose a partner for the rest of the semester.”

“I get the bo-hunk,” I hear someone say behind me as I feel arms around my neck.

“Amy, you always get everything,” someone says. “Varsity cheerleader captain and now the bo-hunk.”

I turn and see a girl with long straight black hair, 5’5”, 120 pounds, perky B-cups. I see a hint of Latina in her face. She looks older than me maybe a junior or senior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.