All About Annie - Cover

All About Annie

by StangStar06

Copyright© 2019 by StangStar06

Romantic Sex Story: The life and times of Pete, as told by. Pete.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting   Revenge   Violence   .

Hi guys. I lost control of this one. I wrote it, but it kind of isn’t what I wanted. You’ll see what I mean later. Anyway, it’s fall, it’s cold and all of our cars are put up for the winter. So this is the perfect time for a nice long story. Despite losing control over it, I was able to add something that has confused me, but a lot of you have been bugging me about it.

A few months ago, I wrote a story called, “Much ado about Nathan.” I figured that I’d leave clues about where Nathan was and people who figure it out. Could email me their guesses. The story did well, but I only got a hundred or so answers. I figure that maybe people just wanted to read and not necessarily participate, so I dropped the idea. But lately I’ve been getting ton of emails about where Nathan is. So, I’m gonna finish it. I’m still gonna insert clues in a story or two. But no guesses are required.

All right, once again this is a long one, so sit back with a beer or two. Reach down and ease the seat back. Here we go ... SS06


It was a bad morning to pick for a visit. It was an even worse morning to ask for an interview. But I’d already had my breakfast, I was already dressed in the suit my lawyer bought for me to wear and I had almost four hours to wait before my trip to the courthouse.

My lawyer is a beautiful, young woman, with stars in her eyes and a sense of justice that outweighs her duty to the law.

I guess that makes her perfect for me, because there’s a big difference between the law and justice. What I did ... well what I did ... at least in my opinion was Justice. But even I can see that it wasn’t even close to lawful.

My only regrets were that some of the bastards got away. Three of the four, are still alive. But I got Marco. Yes, I did! That motherfucker will be in hell long before I get there.

And once I do get there, we can go another round. I wonder how that works. I mean since we’ll both be dead; can I kill him any further?

Are there degrees of deadness? Or is it just a one-shot deal, where once you’re dead you can’t get any deader. I’d like to think that there are levels.

Like maybe on the first level, you’re a ghost. You’re not alive, but you can still look out for your loved ones and influence things on the earthly plane somewhat.

The second level is where you still remember who you are and what it was like to be alive, but you can’t do a damned thing about anything on this plane.

The third level you forget about your family and everything alive or involved in living. And the last level is when your family and everyone you loved, forgets about you or even ceases to remember that you ever existed. That becomes more than just dead, that’s as if you never existed.

“So ... is that a yes or a no?” she asks.

Her thin almost whiney voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I’d gone so far inside of my mind that I’d almost forgotten her question.

I look at her again through the two-inch thick, pane of bullet proof glass that separates us.

She’s certainly no beauty. Her long, unkempt, greasy hair could make her appear more attractive ... if she gave enough of a fuck to have it cut or styled.

But no ... her eyes are too small and too close together for beauty. Even magnified by the giant glasses that perch on the end of her nose, her eyes look small.

Those tiny eyes make her nose look huge. And her mouth is the total opposite of sexy. Most men like a tiny mouth with thick lips. This woman was gifted with one of those Julia Roberts type mouths.

Her mouth is extremely wide, with super thin lips. It’s the worst possible type of mouth. It’s the type of mouth that doesn’t even look good when it’s giving you a blow job. Her mouth is so fucking wide that it makes your dick look smaller.

Her face looks like God took all of the worst facial characteristics and threw them at her head ... and they stuck.

She has huge boobs, but it doesn’t matter. Her blouse is buttoned all the way up to her neck. And she has one of those unflattering business suits on, so she has a jacket over the blouse.

But in a lot of ways, she reminds me of Annie. And this mess that I’ve made of my life is all about Annie. My sister is at the heart of all of this shit.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved my sister. Annie deserved any and everything good in life. From a very early age, I’ve always loved Annie and right or wrong I’ve always defended her.

I guess I’ve always been Annie’s greatest fan and biggest cheerleader. Don’t get me wrong, there’s never been anything incestuous going on between my sister and me. It’s just that I know how hard Annie had to work to get everything she got. Maybe she was wrong. But in the end, somebody should know Annie’s story.

“Alright, I’ll tell you,” I said. “I’ll tell you all about it. But this isn’t a story with a happy ending. Of every single person in this story only one of us got what she wanted. And even that isn’t real. Some of us got what they deserved. Some of us got shit on from multiple directions. And some of us didn’t make it out. You also need to know that this is not my story. This story is all about Annie.

There are a few things you have to realize abut Annie. God gave Annie, what should have been ... well at least on paper ... and advantage. Annie was born with the bluest eyes you’ve ever seen. She also had a head full of long thick blond hair.

But for everything that God gave her ... genetics balanced it out. Our family has a very strong genome. When you see one of us, you’ve seen us all.

I’m six foot four and 280lbs. I competed in both football and wrestling in high school. I then went into the army and came out and stepped right into the construction trades.

Unfortunately, if you take me and squeeze me down by about a foot, you’ve pretty much got Annie. Okay you’re wondering where all of the tissue that got removed to make me a foot shorter went ... right?

Well ... take that stuff and turn it into a pair of huge tits and a bigger, softer ass and you’re looking at my sister.

Our family has never been the type to whine about what we don’t have or didn’t get. We’re the type who take what we have and use it to get what we want.

Annie was never a fat girl, maybe she was a bit chunky, but she was never fat. She was, however, too big to be a cheerleader or any of those prissy girly type things.

But Annie had a personality that defied anyone not to like her. I went away to the military just as Annie was hitting her high school years, praying that the cruelty of teenagers didn’t turn my sweet, caring sister into a depressed or obsessed druggie, or worse.

Yet, somehow, I returned to find a sweet, well-adjusted young woman with a lot of friends. And surprisingly enough, a lot of those friends were guys.

I lived my life and my family lived theirs. Mom and dad were as much in love as ever and Annie seemed to be doing okay. I got a great job with a construction firm and my years of building things in far off places gave me tons of experience.

I dated, but never seemed to find anyone that I wanted to get serious about.

Then one night I was at one of those huge riverfront festivals that almost everyone in town attended.

A couple of my friends were with me and we were on the prowl. It was never too difficult to find women who were interested. We were relatively young, reasonably good looking and all had great jobs. Finding willing women was not a problem.

And that night was no exception to the rule. We’d teamed up with a group of three women who, like us, worked together. The only issue seemed to be in deciding which of them got which one of us.

There was one of them that I thought was really beautiful, a tiny redhead with big green eyes and a motormouth. She never seemed to stop talking, for anything. I was sure that I could have stared at her the whole night. I had never seen anyone that pretty in my life.

We were all sitting down to grab something to eat when it happened. She’d already let me know that the attraction was mutual by forgoing a chair and sitting right in my lap, as if she was claiming me.

Things were going really well, when she suddenly chirped to one of her friends, “Hey Emma, there’s that slut I was telling you about!”

She nodded her pretty head in the direction of a group of younger people who weren’t too far from us.

I saw three guys surrounding one girl. I only caught a few quick glimpses of her, but she didn’t seem to be too bad. I saw thick legs and a big butt in a really short skirt.

A bit later I caught a glimpse of very thick, very blond hair. She elbowed one of the guys who’d stuck his hand up her skirt. I noticed that she hadn’t elbowed him very hard though.

Another guy was not only groping but just actively squeezing one of her big boobs. She didn’t even react. The look on her face said that she didn’t mind what he was doing.

But as soon as I saw that face, I stood up so fast that the redhead fell onto the ground.

“Hey ... what the hell is wrong with you?” she spat. She saw where I was looking and got pissed.

“Same old story,” she hissed. “I guess you’d rather be one of three or four guys fucking that whore, than the only one to get a chance at me. What is it? Just because my boobs aren’t as big as hers, you’ve lost interest in me?”

“Look lady,” I said. “I don’t even know your name, let alone know you well enough for anything to happen with us. But I know that girl. I know her too fucking well. She’s my sister!”

I stormed across the plaza and grabbed the guy squeezing Annie’s boob. I lifted him off of his feet and dropped him flat on his back on the concrete flagstones.

His moans of pain made his friends turn away from my sister to see what was going on.

“Whoah FUCK!” Exclaimed one of the heroes. “Look dude, you can have her!”

The other guys just took off running and tried to melt into the crowd. That just left a pissed off Annie and the guy still writhing in the ground in pain.

He tried to crawl away from me, but Annie wasn’t having it.

“Wait Jordan,” she said. “You don’t have to go anywhere. It’s just my brother. Let me...”

“Jordan, if you don’t want to see me really pissed ... take a hike!” I growled.

“I’m trying to, Sir,” whined Jordan. “But I’m having trouble getting to my feet. I promise to stay as far away from Annie as I can!”

“No, you...” began Annie until she saw the look on my face.

“God damn it Pete,” she hissed. “You’re my brother not my dad!”

“If Dad WAS here, he’d be beating YOUR ass, not theirs,” I spat. “Now come on, you’re going home.” I grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards the parking lot.

Before we got too far, a slim form with a mass of red hair blocked our path. “Rain check for family issues,” she said. And she tucked a piece of paper into my hand. “Call me ... soon,” she continued.

“If we’re leaving, let’s just go,” Annie spat. The rest of the walk to my truck was silent. We drove out of the parking lot and got onto the freeway before she erupted. But it wasn’t what I expected.

My little sister, the person I loved more than anyone in the world was suddenly bawling her eyes out.

“Annie, what’s wrong?” I asked. “You can’t be crying over those assholes you were with. None of them is worth even one of your tears. Not one of them cares a whit about you. They were just out for what they could get. They just wanted to get some.”

“Did you ever think that maybe I just wanted to give them some!” she hissed. I almost crashed the truck when she said that.

“Annie, stop talking like that,” I begged. “You sound like a whore, or a nympho at least.”

“Pete, we can’t all be tiny redheads with perfect figures,” she spat. “Look at me ... My thighs are as big as your girlfriend’s waist.”

“Annie you’re beautiful,” I said. “Every guy wants something different just look at...”

“Where’s my guy ... Pete?” she asked. “When he shows up, I’ll quit. But the easiest way for me to find someone who wants me or who likes me is to get out there and give away some samples. It’s the same way all of the manufacturers and companies sell any new product. If people don’t know that it’s available or what it’s like, they don’t know enough about it to try it.”

“Annie if you let too many people try it ... nobody is gonna want it. And worse than that, if you let too many people have samples, you might scare off Mr. Right when he does show up.”

“Okay Pete, how would you suggest that I compete with bitches like that redhead who just latched herself onto to you?”

“Annie, you don’t need to compete,” I told her. “Just be yourself, be patient and things will all work out.”

“Yeah okay,” she snorted. “But that’s why I had so few dates in high school.”

A few minutes later with curiosity burning a hole in my mind I asked her.

“Annie what were you going to do with three guys all trying to get you?” I asked.

She looked at me like I was stupid or something.

“You were gonna let three guys run a train on you?” My voice was so shrill, I could have been mistaken for a soprano.

“It wouldn’t have been the first time or the biggest number,” she shrugged. “Pete you just don’t understand. I have to use what I have, to get what I want. Girls like me who play hard to get, just don’t get got. Remember Aunt Millie? I swear she was the sweetest woman who ever lived.

Everyone loved her, and everyone counted on her. Aunt Millie was always the one to call when you need a last second babysitter or someone to come and take care of you when you were sick or hurt.

But that was because she didn’t have a life of her own. She never got married, never had kids and to my knowledge she never had a long-term relationship. I’m pretty sure she died a virgin. The sweetest, nicest woman we know ... and what the fuck did it ever get her, Pete?

I have no intention of being Millie 2.0, Pete. I love you, Pete. And despite what you think you’re seeing, I’m not a whore. I want what every other girl wants. I want a man to love me for me. I want a man to marry me and give me babies when we’re ready for that. But it’s a different day and society is different too.

We’ve already established that I’m not like that redhead of yours. So, I have to be more active in my pursuits. So okay, I spread the pussy around a little bit. Who does it hurt, Pete?

I’m on birth control and nobody touches me without a condom. I would have narrowed those three guys down to the one I was interested in and if things didn’t work out with him ... I’d just start on another batch. I’m still your sweet little sister, Pete. I’m just taking control over my own life. Shit ... guys do it. God damn it, Pete ... you do it! Isn’t this exactly how you met miss red hair, tonight?”

I nodded.

“Pete, if you hadn’t run into me ... weren’t you probably going to at least try to fuck that little redhead?”

“Uh ... well,” I gulped.

“Pete that girl is totally into you,” she said. Then she looked at me.

“Pete you’re an asshole,” she spat. “You have a weird ass sense of wrong and right and a bizarre double standard.”

My sister always could read me.

“You like her too, don’t you?” she asked. “But you have all of these games running around in your head. If she’d tried to give you some, you’d have fucked her and then you’d never have called her again, because you don’t want some woman who fucks on the first date ... right?

Pete, if she did it, it doesn’t naturally make her a slut. You’re pretty hot. Maybe she just didn’t want to take the chance of losing you. So maybe she figured that she’d rather give up something that costs her nothing and she’ll never run out of, to try to keep you around. Maybe she thinks you’re worth it. But if you judge her by that standard, you might be missing out on a really good thing.

She really likes you, Pete. Shit, she sashayed her tiny ass over here, in the middle of our argument to give you her phone number. And as much as I hate to admit it, she’s really cute. She could easily have gone after another guy.

But she stuck with you. That has to mean something! Now be a good brother and let ME, live MY life.”

I had to admit that she had some very good points. I guess my problem was that I saw my sister through the eyes of someone who loved her. I saw only her good points.

To be truthful I had never looked at my sister as a sexual being. I saw only that little girl with her hair done up in two blond ponytails.

Over the next few months, I heard things that made me see her differently. I didn’t see anything wrong, I just began to realize that Annie was an adult, so she did adult things.

Little did I know that things were going to worsen. I took an out of town job, building a bridge. The job paid almost twice as much as I’d have normally made, so I got Annie to watch my apartment for me ... the usual stuff ... take in the mail and just generally make sure the place was okay.

In retrospect, the logical person to watch my stuff should probably have been Heather. By then we were going pretty strong and I was sure the relationship was going somewhere.

We’d even made plans to get together on alternate weekends to make sure we didn’t become one of those long-distance relationships that fail due to inactivity and absence. Neither of us wanted that.

We got our part of the job done a little over a week early and I came home with the idea of surprising Heather. It turned out that I was the one who got a surprise.

My plan was to stop off at my place, take a quick shower and as I said surprise my beautiful, sexy little redhead. But again, I was the one who got a surprise.

As I opened the door to my apartment, I was stunned. My sister was lying on my large sofa, on her stomach with her thick legs spread as wide as they’d go.

There was a guy beneath her thrusting upwards into her and moaning. His hands were tightly gripping my sister’s large spongey ass and slamming her onto his dick as if he was trying to break her vagina.

There was another guy, behind her, with his arms behind his head, thrusting his rock-hard dick into Annie’s asshole. He wasn’t even moving; Annie was the one pushing herself onto him.

At the same time my sister was sucking a third guy’s dick like she was underwater, and his dick was the air hose.

I stood there frozen. I’d seen some porn ... who hasn’t in this day and age. But I’d never seen anything like this in person, and I’d never suspected that my baby sister would do anything like it.

And Annie was enjoying it at least as much as the guys were. She was moaning, whining and making gagging sounds and slurping. I couldn’t believe it. And then the guy she was sucking, stiffened as if he’d had a seizure.

He jerked backwards dragging his dick out of my sister’s mouth. His body moved so crazily that I thought there was something wrong with him. He grabbed his dick and aimed it at Annie’s face.

He shot three strong blasts of semen of her face and then collapsed.

My sister ... my baby sister, stuck her tongue out and licked the area around her lips, trying to get some of his sperm inside of her mouth.

The guy on the floor was writhing there, holding into his own dick. He was clearly spent. Meanwhile the other two were still going strong.

Annie sped up her movements pushing her big ass back at the guy behind her even harder.

“Is my fat ass tight enough for y... “she began. “Ooooooooh shiiiiit ... Pete what the fuck are you... ?”

Even as she spoke her three playmates all turned towards the door where I stood.

The guy under Annie was so shocked that he came, purely out of fear, flooding her vagina. Annie herself moaned from the feeling of warmth that enveloped her.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” she gasped involuntarily. Annie clenched her hips reflexively as if trying to make her vagina grip the dick inside of it even harder, to enhance both her own pleasure and her partner’s.

It was purely a reflex, and it set off a reflex in me. It took me two short, quick steps to reach the sofa and a fraction of a second later my fist hit the guy fucking Annie’s ass hard enough to knock him backwards.

His dick came out of Annie’s ass awkwardly in a movement that clearly hurt them both.

Annie screamed in pain and for once, I didn’t give a damn about my sister being hurt. Rage took over my entire being. I scrambled after Mr. Assfucker, dead set on doing as much damage to him as I could.

Meanwhile, Mr. Blowjob, managed to grab his pants and keys and run naked through the open door to safety.

I had almost cornered the Anal Administrator when Annie grabbed my arm. “Pete, calm down!” she yelled. Distracted, I turned to look at her, allowing the Booty Bandit to slip out of the corner.

He too escaped through the door, but without his clothes, he ran naked down the hallway. Another guy came out of my bathroom and streaked towards the door. I hadn’t seen him fucking Annie. He was probably taking a break, since my sister only had three holes. That only left one guy for me to catch.

I turned to try to grab the last guy, but he was already grabbing his clothes. “Look man, she was the one ... I had no idea she was married!”

I grabbed for him, but Annie pushed me away from him and closed my door, just as he got through it.

I was too shocked and angry to say anything.

“I didn’t expect you back for at least another week,” she said. Annie stood there in front of me as naked as the day she was born. She wasn’t embarrassed, or nervous. More than anything I think she was pissed. It was almost like the entire thing was my fault.

That set me back on my heels and I couldn’t help staring at her. My sister isn’t anywhere close to being classically beautiful. But her boobs are huge, and I couldn’t look away from them. Every time she moved, they moved too.

“If you have to act like a whore why do it in my place?” I spat.

“Mom and Dad rarely ever leave the house for more than an hour,” she said. “If you’d come home the week after next, like you were supposed to, this place would have been so clean and sparkly that you’d never have known anything had happened here. Now you’ve cost me yet another boyfriend. I really liked Marco ... so thanks, Pete!”

I couldn’t believe she was throwing her shit in my face.

“Which one was Marco, and who were the other three?” I asked. “And I thought you told me you always used rubbers! How the fuck would you know whose puppy it was if you ended up pregnant?”

“We did start out using them,” she hissed. “Look around the room, there’s at least five or six of them on the floor. And I told you I’m on the strongest birth control they make.”

“Not as strong as keeping your fucking legs closed!” I spat.

“I thought you were gonna let me live my life!” she yelled.

“Annie, it’s hard to stay out of your life when your life is in MY apartment,” I said.

“Pete, I didn’t plan this. It just happened. Marco and I went out to eat. And we just happened to run into a few of his friends and we just ended up back here for a couple of drinks and...” she told me.

“How stupid can you be, Annie?” I asked her. “This was planned. You may not have known about it, but this was planned! This was a pump and dump!”

“What the fuck are you talking about, Pete. You don’t even know Marco,” she spat.

“Where’d you go to eat?” I asked. “Some cheap, shitty place, where there weren’t many people, right? And this was your third or fourth date, right?”

She just looked at me. She sat down on my sofa, staring at me intently. That told me that my guesses had been pretty close to the mark.

“You fucked him on your first date, didn’t you?” I asked. Her mouth got tighter.

“That’s none of your business,” she said quietly.

“He probably took you some place nicer on that first date. Your second date was more like a picnic or someplace more private. The sex after it was probably wilder and judging from what I saw, you probably let him fuck your ass, didn’t you?

“That’s n...” her voice was quieter and harsher.

“Yep ... none of my business,” I said. “Jeezus, Annie, how stupid are you? The guy went out with you the first time, just to see what it would be like or because YOU asked HIM out.

He’d probably already made up his mind that you two were not a couple, but then you gave him some. You’re energetic, willing and those boobs and that butt would be hard to turn down. You probably rocked his world.

The second date was no longer about getting to know you. He’d already made up his mind that you were A: not relationship material, and B: easy pussy. So, he took you somewhere that there was less of a chance of anyone seeing you together. Date number two was all about him getting back between your legs.

He tried some things that he’d never try with someone he was interested in because, he wasn’t worried about insulting you or hurting you, because he didn’t really give a fuck about you, Annie. He just wanted to get his dick wet and get some experience.

And tonight, wasn’t about you at all, Annie. Tonight, was all about him pumping himself up. He probably told a couple of his friends about you letting him do all of that shit to you. So, they arranged it.

He probably treated you really nice, before his friends got there. He talked about the two of you, like you were a couple. He used terms like, “Next time,” or, “After we’ve been together for a while.” But the reality is that there never would have been a next time, whether I came home or not.”

“Bullshit!” she spat. “You’re just pulling a story out of your ass.”

“His friends just happened to be at the place you went to eat. Three guys going out on a date together huh? And you came back here for drinks with four guys, yet there are no glasses, bottles or cans anywhere to be seen. Didn’t you stop off to pick up the drinks or were you going to let them drink all of my beer?

And these four guys, three of whom weren’t on your date, just happened to have a bunch of condoms? What were they gonna do Annie ... use them on each other? You were set up. Marco was already done with you. He just wanted to use you to make himself seem like a big man by letting his friends fuck you.

Annie no guy who cares about you, even as a friend would do that. And despite all the bullshit he gave you, there was never gonna be a next time. No guy is gonna date or be in a relationship with a woman who fucks multiple guys.

Maybe he might keep your number handy for booty calls, but even then he’s gonna be the one insisting on condoms, because there’s no way he’s gonna want to catch anything from you and there’s even less of a chance that he wants to risk getting you pregnant. You were set up, Annie.”

“So, FUCKING WHAT!” she screamed. “Maybe I didn’t like him either. Maybe I’m the one who wanted the experience. Maybe I wanted to do all of my wild shit, like ass fucking and gangbangs BEFORE I settle down. Maybe I’m considering going into porn.

In porn they don’t care what you look like ... just how you fuck and what you can do. And that takes us back to the first God damned question I asked you, Pete. How is what I do, and who I fuck, any of your God damned business?

Oh my God! I should have seen this from the beginning. You’re jealous! Little miss red hair doesn’t give it up, does she? And if she does, she doesn’t suck your dick, does she? How many times have you stuck your dick up her tiny little ass Pete?

Ooooh, that’s not even it, is it? She has nothing to do with this. You’ve got an erection that’s about to rip its way through your jeans. You want me!

Well, Pete, I’m in no position to argue with you. Come on over here and suck my tits!”

I was shocked. But Annie wasn’t done. She turned around and stuck her ass up. She pulled her cheeks apart and a line of sperm dripped out of her. I had no idea what the fuck was going on in my sister’s brain.

“Annie, I’m your brother,” I said. “I’ve loved you for all of your life. I...”

“And that’s why you’re jealous,” she smirked. “You’ve seen my body. And now you’ve seen me getting fucked. And you want me so bad it’s killing you. You have this idea that because you’re my brother you can’t have me, but you’re wrong Pete. Give me ten minutes to shower and get all of those guys off me and out of me and you can have me all night. You can do whatever you want to me any time you want.

You said the magic words, Pete. You love me. You said it yourself. So, if you want me, I’m all yours. But you have a decision to make, Pete. You either start fucking me, or you give up the right to say anything about any guy who wants to.”

And like the whore that I’d called her, Annie lay back on my sofa, grabbed her boobs as if she was offering them to me and spread her legs so wide that I could see what she had for breakfast.

“Come and get it, Pete!” she crooned. “Nobody has to know!”

“Annie, get your shit and get out of my apartment,” I hissed. “You are one twisted bitch!”

She got up and gathered her clothes. Tears ran down her cheeks. She dressed, still not even trying to cover herself. When she reached for the doorknob, my voice rang out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.