Doula - Cover

Doula

by Pan

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Mind Control Sex Story: A man and his expectant wife visit a doula, who promises to do anything she can to help them. They take the offer quite literally.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   .

“Now,” the short woman said with a smile. “Are you both aware of what a doula does?”

The couple glanced at each other.

“Yes,” the man said. “You help with the birth.”

“Sort of, yes. But not in the way you might think. Where the midwife and the doctors will be there to help with the medical side of things, I’m more here for emotional support. And not just for your wife; I’m here to support both of you, as a couple.”

“Oh,” the man said.

“That sounds a little vague, I know, but the process of having a baby can be very exhausting. My role is to be there for whatever you - either of you - need. During the birth, before the birth, or straight after.”

“Okay,” the man said. “Great.”

“Now, I normally see my clients once before the birth, then I’m there for the entire childbirth, and then once or twice after the baby arrives. I see here that you’ve requested weekly visits?”

“It’s our first time,” the man said.

“I completely understand,” the short woman beamed. “It’s a big step! I’m more than happy to see you every week until the baby gets here. Before we start, do you have any questions?”

“Just one,” the man said. “What sort of support do you offer?”

“Having a baby can be very stressful,” the doula said, her rehearsed patter flowing off the tongue. “A lot of couples find the stress of having a baby causes them to fight a lot. If you like, I can act as a neutral party. During the birth, I’ll be on-hand to get you food, snacks, drinks.

“After the birth - although I’m not a medical professional - I can offer some general advice on how the baby’s doing. Oftentimes, it can be helpful just to hear that what you’re going through is normal. And, of course, I can always offer a hug.”

“I’d like a hug,” the man said. The doula stiffened, but only for a moment - within a few seconds, her body had relaxed, and she wrapped her arms around the expectant father.

“Thanks,” he said shortly. “That helped.”

“I’m glad,” she smiled, and began the standard intake interview.

At the end of the session, the husband asked for an another hug. Again, she stiffened briefly before relaxing into it. This one went longer, and she was starting to feel distinctly uncomfortable by the time she pulled away.

“Thanks,” he said again, his gold tooth glinting as he spoke. “See you next week.”


At the start of their next appointment, the husband once more asked for a hug. The strange feeling of unease again passed through the doula’s body, but it was briefer than last time.

The hug, meanwhile, was almost twice as long.

“Now,” the doula said, sitting down and crossing her legs, “because we don’t normally have an appointment each week, I don’t have anything specific I need to go through. Instead, I’m going to throw it over to you - how are you two feeling? Is there anything that you need?”

The question had been directed at the wife, but the husband stepped in before she had a chance to answer.

“We’re having some troubles,” he said.

“That’s what I’m here to help with,” the short woman responded lightly. “What’s bothering you?”

“It’s sex,” the husband said.

The doula waited for the man to continue, but he just continued to stare blankly at her.

“Okay,” the doula replied, after the pause had grown long enough to make her uncomfortable. “Yes, this is quite a common situation. In my experience, the trouble is rarely sex; it’s intimacy. Men - and I know it’s a stereotype, but it’s true - often use sex as the easiest way of getting intimacy, but there are so many more ways it can be achieved.”

“Like what?”

“Well, just off the top of my head - massage. You could massage your wife’s feet, or her back. I’ve never met a pregnant person who doesn’t like that. And if she’s feeling up to it, she could do the same for you.”

“Can you show us?”

“Of course,” the short woman smiled. “I have an entire cabinet for exactly this...”

Over the next few minutes, the doula unpacked her collection of oils and perfumes, and spoke gently about the hidden benefits of massage. The man watched her intently as she did.

“Do you have any questions?” she asked.

“Oh.” the man said, and the doula felt as though she’d let him down. “That’s it?”

“Well...”

“I thought you were going to show me.”

“Of course,” she said. “Give me your hands, and I’ll walk you through the...”

“No,” he interrupted. “I thought you were going to massage me.”

A flicker of annoyance crossed the doula’s face, but it was gone almost as soon as it had arrived.

“Of course,” she said, her voice calm. “Please; take off your shoes.”

For the next fifteen minutes, she talked the husband through the art of massage, demonstrating on his feet. By the time she was done, the room smelled like lavender.

“Thanks,” he said, and she nodded her head in response. “What else?”

“Pardon?”

“What else could help?”

“Well, intimacy comes in many forms... -”

“What are they?”

The doula closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and counted backwards from five. By the time she was done, her sense of calm had been restored.

“You could try a display of intimacy, like making your wife her favorite food, or watching her favorite movie together. You could make sure that you’re each feeling heard in the relationship. And then, of course, there’s something as simple as saying ‘I love you’, or kissing her.”

“Show me.”

The short woman blinked twice.

“Pardon?”

“That last one. Show me.”

“You want me to show you ... a kiss?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t know it would be appropriate to kiss you, Mr... -”

“Not me.”

“What?”

“Her.”

Again, the doula paused. Again, her feeling of discomfort grew. This time, the husband broke the silence.

“Show how I should kiss my wife. Please?”

A sense of calm came over the short woman.

“Of course.”

The doula stepped over to the man’s heavily pregnant wife, leaned forward, and gently pressed her lips against the other woman’s.

“That’s it?”

“That’s a kiss.”

“Was it ... intimate?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.