Vengeance - Cover

Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Trent, free from his duties running his drug, porn and business empires decides to make vengeance a hobby. Like the rest of the books in this series, this is a stand-alone. It is best to read the previous book but there is no need.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Slow  

The first two weeks Crystal was at the resort, I was fairly busy. I left the states for eastern Europe. My first stop was Istanbul. Where I was greeted at the airport by Azra, a Turkish girl I purchased a year ago and a rare beauty to find. The rarity wasn’t her long legs or good looks but because she had a Turkish girl with a western education in business management and had a good head on her shoulders. Once she was reprogrammed at the resort, I kept her there for three months to gain experience. Then I had her co-manage one of my most prominent hotels. She is a very grateful girl. She knows that slaves with her looks sold in Istanbul tend to be chained to a bed and hooked on drugs for the rest of their short lives. I gave her a good life and a chance to save her brother and sister slaves.

I wish I had more time to spend with her. Unfortunately, this was a rush trip. I was just there for a meeting with her and the property developer. She was to be the local manager for Slutty’s Turkish holdings. The meeting was for her to give me her final pitch for what that will look like. She was given a timeline budget and specific goals to achieve. Her ingenuity surpassed my expectations. She has purchased an old but large slave pen in Mithatpaşa, which is just north of Istanbul. It was a smaller city, so bribing officials was much cheaper. Trust me; bribes are essential to do any business in Turkey.

I liked the developer she brought in. He proposed keeping the old building but cleaning out and rebuilding the inside. The top floor was to be the Slutty porn studio. The ground floor was the modelling agency and recruitment. Two hidden trap doors were leading to a basement where the slave pens would be. No, I wasn’t buying and selling slaves in the traditional sense. I just couldn’t be seen to be buying slaves and setting them free.

If one of my scouts were at a local slave auction and saw a particularly abusive person trying to buy a slave, my scout would outbid him and bring the slave to my slave pens.

The back of the slave pens was cut off from the primary slave pen area and had its own entrance. I had slave scouts working for me that nobody knew were on my payroll. They bought children. The children were brought to this slave pen area and are kept there until their family was found. If their family couldn’t be found or was incapable of caring for the child, then the child would find its way to the Slutty Resort Island. It is one of the reasons the school was built there. Once the children graduated, we sent them to university and gave them jobs.

The hardest part was the slaves that were 16 years old and older that started as child slaves. They were often brought back to Istanbul for resale. Their minds tended to be so far gone that they could never functional in society again. The only two things that I could do for them was to turn them into pain sluts or retrain them to act as my spies and sell to abusive people. I knew the latter option wasn’t doing anything for them, but there was only so much I could do and sending them out as my spies would at least give purpose to their destroyed lives.

The central part of our Turkish branch was not dealing with buying or rescuing slaves. Girls came to Turkey from all over eastern Europe, looking for work as models. Many of them never made it as models even if they were perfect for the job. They typically ended up in some slave trap and got sold off to become sex slaves. They ended up handcuffed to a bed somewhere and fed enough drugs to keep her hooked but not enough to satisfy the urge.

Slutty was mostly a North American brand, but it was known worldwide. Girls were more likely to drop by our studios before any other simply because we were well known and thus less likely to be scammers.

We intended to try and employ the lesser attractive girls in my other businesses. There was no way I could give them all jobs. In all honesty, all the girls I hired from Istanbul only attracted more girls into the area. Hiring girls in Turkey wasn’t the answer.

When the meeting with the developer was over, I made time to continue the meeting with just Azra. We discussed ways to prevent girls from coming to Istanbul, looking for jobs. We agreed that we would expand our secret division within Turkey from child rescue to child rescue and anti-slavery PR. Every child returned to its family was bombarded with a media campaign in the area the child’s family lived. Part of the campaign was to educate people about slavery and give alternatives to finding employment in Turkey, or other place slavers commonly hooked their prey.

I wanted to spend more time with Azra, but I had a big trip ahead of me. Before the day was over, I was off to Moscow.

There I met up with Sophia. You may remember she was one of the FSJ girls I brought to University City with me, and I used her as a recruiter. She had moved up in the ranks and had always done an excellent job no matter what I threw her way. As a reward, I decided to give her the largest subdivision of our new European division, Russia. This was to be a typical setup for a subdivision. Moscow had the main offices and main studios for porn and modelling, along with two clubs and a handful of restaurants. St Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg and Rostov-on-Don would have satellite offices and smaller studios for porn and modelling. There would only be one club in each city and a few restaurants. Additional clubs and smaller satellite offices in other cities were planned for the future, depending on how things went with the original setup.

I hoped to eventually have something like the Slutty equivalent to the Four Floors of Whores located in Singapore. It is a five-story mall, and the only thing in it was sex trade establishments, things like haircut with a happy ending, retail outlets, strip clubs and various whore houses. Every sailor knew of it, and any sailor lucky enough to have landed in Singapore had been there. What I could never figure out is why it was called the Four Floors of Whores when it was a five-story establishment within an 18 story building. The funny thing was the 8-10 floors each housed an embassy of a different nation. Gee, I wonder why they chose that location? I was hoping for something just as iconic in Moscow but a higher class. Maybe have a basement level for the average joe.

I did spend the night there but didn’t get my own suite. Why rent a suit when you already have one with a free cock warmer? I was disappointed to discover Sophie lied to me and went off birth control. I did get her pregnant, but it miscarried. The stupid bitch new my policy on honesty. If she asked me, I would have had a baby with her. We had a lot of history, and she deserved a child. I regret that I made her get her tubes tied. She knew how harsh I was to people being dishonest, so she had to expect it.

After our Russian holdings were established, I talked with her to see if she wanted a baby. I was going to get her tubes untied and send her back to the resort. I refused to be the father. I wouldn’t give her my child after she tried to trick me.

The meetings in Moscow went almost as good as the meetings in Istanbul. I chose the right girl for the job. She had everything in hand, and our Russian holdings grew quickly. The best part was, a large portion of the girls entering the slave trade in Istanbul came from Russia. Hiring girls out of Moscow slowed the flow of girls to Istanbul, preventing them from becoming slaves. Not knowing of Sophia’s deceit, I left Russia a happy man.

I had meetings in Berlin, Kiev, Minsk, Prague, Bucharest, Vienna, Warsaw, Sofia and Riga. Satellites were established in Hamburg, Munich, Kharkiv, Vilnius and Tallinn, with each city getting a club and a restaurant. Hamberg and Munich were satellites of Berlin. Kharkiv was a satellite of Kiev. Vilnius and Tallinn were the only satellites not in the same country as their parent office, which was Riga. Given the political bonds of the three countries, we didn’t have a problem.

I spent extra time in Moscow and Berlin because we were not just opening new establishments there. We were starting up two magazines printed in multiple languages and sold all over Europe and North America. Before then, we had only ever published magazines in English. Even then, we only sold in North America. This was a new challenge for us. The magazine with offices in Berlin was Euro Slut. It was the same as Slutty Magazine, only printed in multiple languages. The Moscow publication was called Sluts of Russia. It was a pictorial of girls from ex-Eastern Block countries. The first publications and opening of all of our new European establishments coincided with a new worldwide English magazine called Slutty Confessions. This was a magazine made up of letters sent in by readers telling their own erotic stories. Unlike other companies, we didn’t hire writers to think up fake stories. We did edit stories, so they were more readable.

I arrived back at the Slutty resort in time to welcome Angel for her visit. Crystal was standing beside me as we waited for the stairs to be moved into place so the passengers could disembark the aircraft. Crystal was giddy with excitement. When Angel appeared in the doorway, both girls screamed in hysteria. You would think it was a lot more than two weeks since they had seen each other.

Angel blissfully scrambled to greet Crystal. They embraced and cheered. The thing Angel didn’t expect was, to end the hug, Crystal started to french kiss her. At first, Angel was shocked but gave in and enjoyed Crystal’s tongue and mouth. When they finished, I gave Angel a quick peck on the lips. I then knelt and placed an anklet around her ankle.

“Welcome. The anklet marks you as a guest. You need to keep it visible at all times or every couple minutes; a random guy will throw you over the back of a couch or something and fuck the shit out of you. If you want to be treated as a sex slave, just let it be known.”

Angel laughed, “That sounds like fun. Since I no longer have a boyfriend, I don’t get seen to as often as I like.”

I smirk, “You will not have that problem here. I’m sure your kitty will be satisfied. Let’s start walking so we can talk more freely. I have signed you up for classes for the duration. Some of them are to enhance your already impressive sexual skills. You will then have some time off to spend with Crystal, and you girls can do anything you want so long as you keep your evening appointments.”

Angel asked, “What are these evening appointments?”

“They are clients that won the silent auction at the end of the party. After everything you girls did at the party, you left me no way out of it. I had to allow the guests to bid on you.”

“You can’t turn me into a whore like that.”

Crystal commented, “It isn’t that bad, and is usually quite fun.”

“If you were to read your new contract, you would see that I can, but I would never turn you into a common whore. Besides, you now know what the money is for and just from the nightly appointments you three girls have while here earned our cause a good seven figures. If we have time, I will show you a little something of how the money is spent. It has something to do with plans for you girls that I think you will enjoy. Have you ever wanted to get out and see the world?”

Angel shook her head and said, “I have learnt never to underestimate you. Whatever you have planned, I am sure it will be big, fun and leave me completely spent.”

I giggle, “I’m sure it will. And if you play your cards right, this could eventually lead you to a promotion and give you a future beyond dancing. The only downside is I will not be able to promote Roxy as quickly or as high as I do the two of you. You will leave your friend behind. I need the two of you to start looking for a third. She has to be as good looking as you and at least as smart. You girls already know Crystal will eventually head a new division. She needs help. We gave you a personal assistant, but you will need at least two assistant VPs. I assumed you would choose Angel.”

Angel and Crystal are a bit surprised by the revelation. Both started to thank me.

I interrupted, “ Don’t thank me yet. Angel, you need an education. By the time you get home, I will have an application put into a correspondence university, and you will be getting a degree on your own time. Slutty will pay for it, but you need to pass, or I will send you back down to being a stripper. In your room, I left a list of acceptable degrees. Choose one before you go, or I will choose one for you.”

I steered the conversation away from work, and we socialized the rest of the way to the dorms. I dropped the girls off and headed back to work. There was still a lot I had to work out. The downside to the entire European expansion was the Organization pushed it. I was going to do it any way but much slower. The Organization wanted it as part of their slave trade and to increase their sphere of influence in the drug community. I had done everything I could to keep Slutty separate from the illegal parts of my business. Now it seemed like the Organization was going back on their word, and I didn’t have a choice. The good part about it was I would be closer to the Organization’s inner circle.

The Organization had purchased the Island of Isola Budelli off the coast of Italy and were insisting I build a resort there to hide a slave-trading centre. The assholes didn’t understand that the only reason the Slutty Resort worked was because it fell under nobody’s jurisdiction. The Italian authorities would shut us down, and it would cause global problems for all my companies. My counter-proposal was to buy the island off them, then buy the Turkish island of Kucukada, turning it into a slave training centre and auction house. It would allow me to keep Slutty on the up and up while creating a new illegal business. They didn’t like the idea. They wanted greater access to the Slutty girls, and my proposal didn’t give them that. It also didn’t address their desire to dig out a piece of the drug business in Europe.

By the end of Angel’s stay, I had it figured out. We still went ahead with my original counter-proposal. Turkey only got our foot in the door for the European drug trade. Instead of going for Europe drug trade, we went for the middle east. Europe may have been a big consumer, but the middle east was a large supplier. On the world scale, we would make more money if we went after the middle east. Negotiations were tough, but given the level of corruption in Yemen, I was sure I could buy the Island of Abd al Kuri and declare it an independent nation. It was the perfect place for a slave port and training centre as well as a centre for shipping drugs globally. It also gave us the ideal staging point to stop our competitors’ shipments into Europe. It meant any drug wars started from such a move would mostly be fought in the open sea, virtually eliminating civilian deaths from the drug war.

The total benefits for me were great. I started a new legitimate boat building business. It was to build go-fast boats and wing in ground effect craft, then sell them to Abd al Kuri, where they were refitted with weapons. I still got my European expansion of Slutty since that was already underway. My drug distribution business more than doubled overnight. The only downside was my new slave trade business. The Turkish centre catered to Europe and Abd al Kuri catered to Africa and the Middle East.

Abd al Kuri was my island nation that was heavily fortified, with a private military.

Once I got everything sorted out with the Organization, it was time to head back to the US. Coincidentally, it was also the day Angel headed back. I meet up with Crystal and Angel at the airport as Crystal was saying goodby to her friend. I gave Crystal a quick kiss goodby, took Angel by the hand and led her into the airplane.

I guided her to a seat and took one across from her. She looked a little puzzled and asked, “Where is everybody?”

I smiled and answered, “I arranged it so we could have a little privacy.”

Angel giggled, “Does that mean you want to try out some of my new skills.”

“Of course I do, but I didn’t empty the plane for that. We could have used the audience. We need a quick chat. Then you can join the mile high club. Notice, some of the seats are missing from the back. As soon as we get airborne, you can give me a little show. Then we will drop the mattress and have some fun.”

“That does sound like a plan.”

“What I didn’t have time to tell you girls was that Crystal will have her club tour cut short. In one year, you two and whoever you chose as the third in your little trio will be doing a European tour, Starting in Berlin. We are opening in Europe in a big way, and we need our spokeswoman to make her presence known. This will give you plenty of time to get to know the new girl in your trio. What that means, for now, is you are going to be accompanying Crystal on her club tour. Some weeks you will be at home but others you will follow your friend around. It also means you have to start acting in your new role. You are not flying home today. You are coming with me to California. It is time you have your first photoshoot and make your first porn.”

“I didn’t realize that was in my contract.”

“It was even in your old contract. I could have just blotted out the faces of the guys in the club recordings and sold them if I wanted. I did it to a girl that earned a serious punishment. It was either accept the punishment or be fired. She chose to let me publish the videos and was disowned by her family. I know it sounds harsh, but they didn’t get along, and she is happier now.”

“Isn’t that money you are throwing away by not selling all that footage?”

“Ya, but my goal isn’t to ruin lives. It is to help them. The girl who’s footage I sold has a better life now, so I don’t see anything wrong with what I did.”

“I never wanted to get involved in porn. I don’t know if this is what I want after all.”

“Well, it is up to you. It will mean no Europe for you, and you will lose your friend as we take up more and more of her time. Eventually, she will stop coming home and move to California full time. I don’t see the problem. Everybody in your life already knows you are a sex worker. You have the skills, the body to pull it off, and your friend needs you.”

“It is just a line in the sand I thought I would never cross. And to say my friend needs me is a bit of a low blow.”

“It is, but it is true. There are going to be some despicable people in Europe watching us, and if you do not drop your panties as fast as Crystal does, then I will have to replace you before you get hurt. You will have to learn to trust me, as Crystal has learnt. For now, trust me. You want to give me a show. We can talk about this later. I had a harsh week and need to unwind before we land.”

I stood up and offered her my hand, helping her out of her seat. I guided her to the open area at the back of the plane. I picked up a remote, sat down and started some music. Angel’s dance routine used to be mostly pole because that is what she was best at. There was no pole on the plane. Her training paid off. She improved a lot more than I thought she would. Her moves were more graceful, and she spontaneously puts moves together as if she planned and practiced the routine over and over. She was even more sensual than before. A little more practice and she would be on par with Crystal.

“If I were a punter, you would have just emptied my wallet. Let’s see if you can strip me just as sensually.”

She did a great job, kissing any newly exposed skin, working all the erogenous zones and took her time. Not many can strip another with such skill. Once she was finished, I sat down. Without the need to be told, she crawled over and devoured my cock. I’m not one for the fondling of my balls. This time I almost enjoyed it. She did need to work on being more attentive to me instead of my balls. What she was doing with her tongue was amazing. As soon as I swatted her hands off my balls, I was quite enjoying myself. She will do nicely.

She masturbated herself with one hand as she uses her other to pump my shaft. She was more than ready for me when I pushed her over and mounted her. I was a little hasty in my enthusiasm, but she accepted my aggression with exuberance. It spurred me on to be more aggressive.

This position didn’t satisfy either of us. I flipped Angel over and started banging her from behind. In no time, I had her begging for me to take her even harder. I smack her ass and pound her cunt as hard as I could. She went off before I did.

This time, her convulsions were unlike when I fucked her before. She used her kegels and milked me like no other. There was no way I could withstand the assault, and my gun went off. I flooded her womb. I thought, ‘If this was how she treats me, I would have to show her my fantasies and teach her what pleasure is really like.

I collapsed beside her. I would have thought she wouldn’t have the strength, but she scurried down to take my cock in her mouth. She cleaned me off with her mouth and tongue, then she collapsed and was off to sleep.

She only got a short nap before I had to wake her. She needed to get dressed and back into her seat so the plane could land. Unfortunately, the next plane ride was in a passenger liner, so we couldn’t fool around. Well, that is sort of true. I followed her into the bathroom for a little fun. Sex in an airplane bathroom was fun the first couple times. The naughtiness of it made it exciting. That made up for the lack of room and the inability to fully plant a cock inside her. She had fun, and that was the important thing. I also wanted to rub my cum on her breasts so she would smell me for the rest of the day.

I had her stay in one of the guest rooms at the mansion. I didn’t like eating male cum, even if it is my own, so I didn’t let her start anything in the limo. When we got home, I have her luggage placed in storage and send her for a shower. When she was finished, her uniform was on the bed. It was the uniform of my house servants. To remind you, the top was a black cupless bra with a frilly white piece that looped over each tit. The bottom was a tiny white apron held in place with a black waist string. As long as she stood still, her cunt was covered. Any movement caused her cunny to be exposed. Her evening wear was the transparent bra/camisole I love so much. She had one in each of the company colours, black, red and white.

She came down to the sitting room, where I was waiting for her. Her face was red in embarrassment. I laughed inwardly but kept a straight face.

“I’m sorry, but your clothes haven’t arrived yet. That is all I have in your size. Besides, I don’t think you have ever looked sexier.”

“You have only known me for a couple months. How would you know?”

“I have only known you for a couple months, but I have been watching your club since about the time Crystal started working there. I even had a couple of my girls work there to scout the place out for me.”

“Is that how you got the older pictures of Crystal to mount in the lobby?”

“How else could I have done it. Speaking of which, you may be surprised at the new banners in the lobby. I think they add to the place. Your new title is the Spokeswoman’s Handmaid. I think the outfit you have on now suits the position. Bring it with you to work tomorrow. We may use it in a photo shoot.”

“You like playing the naughty boy. don’t you?”

“I’m a single man. I can be as naughty as I want ... I think it is time we head to supper. The servants work hard to make me a perfect meal every time. I hate to ruin it by being late. Would you like to eat in the TV room or the dining? I like to eat at the table, but it is too big for just two people.”

“Normally I eat in front of the TV, but knowing you, the meal is a bit too classy for that. Why don’t we try the dining hall today? Besides, if it is finger food, the dining table will be less likely to break when you pound the shit out of me with that amazing cock of yours as you lick the sauces off my tits. Coffee tables aren’t built for that sort of thing.”

“I like the way you think. We have more in common than I thought. I re-enforced the coffee tables and will show you later how I can tie you to it, and no amount of struggling will set you free as I assault all three holes.”

“That sounds like fun, but can it wait until tomorrow. I want to hit the hot tub before bed.”

I agreed but only because I liked the idea. The feel of water pushing past your cock, trying to escape a woman’s vagina as you plow into her, can enhance your pleasure and hers. Add to that the way she convulses when she cums, it was going to be one hell of a fuck. I didn’t like it when a woman just clamped down in orgasm. If I wanted that, I would have bought a tight fleshlight. The uneven rhythm of a girl uncontrollably convulsing and milking a cock as Angel does is heaven. Imagine how it would feel having water suck in and out of her cunt as she does it.

“You are a woman after my heart.”

After supper, I wrapped her arm in mine and ushered her toward the indoor hot tub. When we get there, I laughed at her query.

“Where are our suits?”

“My dear, look at how you and the staff are dressed. Do you seriously think this tub has ever held somebody that wasn’t nude?”

She looked a little disappointed. I’m sure she thought a suit would prevent me from taking her. She should have known better. The pull of two strings and she is naked. She has become grace personified and seemingly floats on air as she glides into the tub.

I hand her a bottle of X-Plus water.

“You should drink this. You are already drained from a day of travel. You do not need the dehydration too.”

She took the bottle and savoured the fluid. With the bottle to her lips, all I could envision was her lips wrapped on my cock. I wondered if it was her new training turned habit or if she was trying to entice me deliberately. I reasoned it couldn’t be deliberate. She didn’t want to take off what little clothing she had on.

Compared to her, I moved like a tank, but I did my best to slide into the tub beside her, then wrapped an arm over her shoulder. As we chat, I began to caress her breast with the hand draped over her. When she finished her water, I gave her another. You could see her get more and more aroused. I didn’t think I had ever seen the skin of her nipple pulled so tight as it swelled. Our conversation was about nothing important or sexy, but her voice got more and more sensual by the syllable. I couldn’t take it anymore, and I guided her mouth to mine. She moaned in appreciation.

I didn’t know how long we were sitting side by side, caressing each other and necking. I think it was quite a while. Somehow without me realizing it, she moved from beside me to straddling my lap. I lifted her slightly, and she guided my cock inside her. At first, she just sat there. Slowly she started working her kegels, and her vagina started milking me without her moving. Gradually she transitioned from pumping me with her kegels to riding up and down on my cock. She occasionally stopped only to slide back and forth to change up the sensation. She pumped and ground harder and harder. I moved my hands to her waist and helped her to pump her cunt onto me harder and harder.

She was about to come, and I didn’t want to lose the momentum when she climaxed. I wanted to feel the water move inside her as I pound her with force. I lift her off my cock, setting her on the seat beside me with her ass on the edge. As quick as I could move, I was between her legs, and we are at it again. She was humping up into me. I guided her hand down to play with her clit, and with my other hand, I started playing with a nipple.

She couldn’t take it anymore and started convulsing. I was in heaven, but I wanted more. I let her hand and tit go so I could grab her waist. I was a mad man and plowed in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. If it weren’t for the water slowing me down, I would have been hurting her badly. As it was, every time she clamped down, it caused the water to rush between cunt and cock with ferocity. It seemed like her climax lasted forever. In my mind, it did. I came almost as soon as she did but continued pounding her anyway. Before her orgasm stopped, I came again.

That was all I could take. I flopped down beside her, and she glided onto my lap. We sat there casually kissing and nuzzling into each other.

Ten minutes later, our lips parted.

“See you trusted me and were rewarded. You were upset to see there was no suit because you knew we would end up rutting. Do you still wish I forced an ugly suit onto your gorgeous body?”

Angel giggles, “You always have a way of turning the dreaded into something amazing. If this is the reward I get for pushing on, I will gladly push you inside me any time you want.”

It is my turn to chuckle, “That’s a bit corny, but I will take you upon it. How about I join you for your first photoshoot tomorrow?”

Angel smiled at the thought.

“Don’t you have other work to do?”

“That is what Mary is for. Seriously, I don’t know how she does it, but it doesn’t matter how much a load I give her, she enjoys it and gets it done. I would be lost without her. In all honesty, I often think of firing her so she will get out in the world and have a chance of finding somebody that could make her happy. I seriously think she would continue working without pay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.