Vengeance - Cover

Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Trent, free from his duties running his drug, porn and business empires decides to make vengeance a hobby. Like the rest of the books in this series, this is a stand-alone. It is best to read the previous book but there is no need.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Slow  

After their tour, Roxy and Dirk headed to the studio floor for her shoot. Dirk asked to stay and watch. Roxy happily agreed. She wanted somebody she knew to be there, even if she knew him for less than a day. Watching her at the rave, I figured I could push her along quite quickly, so I had the first set on the beach patio with one male model. Dirk had instruction to step in if things got hot, and he thought it wouldn’t scare Roxy off.

To get her comfortable, they introduced the entire crew. Sheri was the photographer, and she introduced herself as Crystal’s personal photographer. Roxy was happy to work with her. Sheri fed Roxy the same bullshit she fed Crystal about filming all her still shoots. There were two video cameramen, an assistant, the male model and Criss. Roxy was glad to see another friendly face. Drinks were served, and they socialized for a bit to get Roxy calm and in the mood. Of course, Roxy’s drink was spiked with X-Plus. I didn’t think she would need it but better safe than sorry.

They started with just Roxy. She was wearing a white beach covering that kind of looked like a dress. It was light, and you could see all her curves. The covering ended not much below the bikini panty. From the front, the panty peaked out as she walked. There was a bit of cleavage, but not much. From the rear, half her ass was on display.

At first, the shoot was a disaster. Roxy didn’t have the grace Crystal had, so dancing instead of posing wasn’t a good idea. She didn’t pose well. She was too stiff and over-exaggerated what Sheri told her to do.

Thankfully Sheri was the photographer. She was good at drawing people out of their shell and helping people get comfortable in front of the camera. Sheri pulled Roxy aside, got her to down some hard liquor and had a chat. I know I have praised Sheri for knowing her job before, and you are probably getting tired of hearing it, but she deserved the praise. When they started the shoot up again, Roxy did much better. She still looked like a noob, but that slowly changed. Sheri blew a couple rolls of film before she got Roxy looking like she knew what she was doing. That was when Roxy started relaxing and having fun. She was definitely alluring. I almost wanted to go down there and fuck her myself.

As a stripper, she knew how to teasingly remove her clothing and did an excellent job, so Sheri got a lot of good shots. Underneath the cover was a typical black bikini. It was nothing too skimpy, but a little less material than a typical mom would have.

Things were going along perfectly. Roxy was relaxed and looked more and more like she knew what she was doing. She was relaxed and preforming spectacularly. She moved smoothly from one pose to the next, and the video was starting to turn out. Because it was going so well, it wasn’t long before Sheri had her remove the top. Roxy was having fun teasing with it. When she dropped the bikini bra, her hands remained in place, covering her chest. In short order, Sheri had her caressing herself and getting hot.

Without instruction, Roxy was sticking her hand in her bikini bottoms. Sheri was behind her taking pictures when Roxy bent over and seductively removed the last of her bikini. There was no time for a masturbation sequence, so Sheri skipped that. She directed Roxy into the hot tub. Roxy didn’t care and kept masturbating. In the video, you couldn’t see her hand moving under the water, but her hand obviously rested in her slit. You could see the hand massaging her tit.

This was when the male model entered the scene. He was wearing ordinary boxer trunks. He casually walked into the tub. Roxy looked at him with hungry eyes, and before long, they were necking. The model knew what he was doing. From there on, they let Roxy enjoy the sex. The model moved and did the posing for her. A few minutes of necking and petting, then the model stood up. His shorts were tented and at Roxy’s eye level. She ever so slowly pulled his trunks down and got hit in the face with his erection.

Roxy had a hungry look on her face when she tossed the trunks. She didn’t let him move before she engulfed his cock. Roxy didn’t only suck it; she made love to it. It made for good pictures.

Dirk noticed the model wasn’t going to last, and Sheri didn’t want him to call a stop to the shoot because of two pump wonder. In no time, Dirk was down to his boxers and entered the scene. He started caressing her side. The other model stepped to the side to give him better access. This helped slow her down, so he didn’t blow right away.

Dirk lifted her hips out of the water, played with her slit for a minute, then guided his dick into her core. Roxy was standing bent over, sucking Jeremy, the dud model, while Dirk fucked her from behind. Jeremy pulled out of her mouth and guided Roxy onto a blanket lying in the sand. Dirk followed, and she ended up doing a two dick blowjob. That gave Jeremy time to recover.

Sheri directed them back into a spit roast. Soon, Jeremy was pulling out while rolling the condom off and shot his load all over her back. The next money shot was Dirk pulling out of her mouth and painting her face. That ended the first set.

Thankfully, none of the cum got in her hair. Roxy was quickly cleaned off and dressed for the next set. She was wearing a sexy cocktail dress. The cups for her tits are held up with a string leaving lots of cleavage and side boob. Beneath the built-in bra, the dress was transparent. Her red thong matched the dress. They didn’t have time to do anything with her hair, so it was in a ponytail. Her lips matched the colour of her dress.

They didn’t start the set. Instead, they all had another drink, and new models were introduced, two girls and two guys. The set was to be a last call turned orgy at a quiet pub. Everybody had to cross the hall to get to the studio that was set up as a pub. Roxy was told it would be a clothed shoot to see how she photographed in a crowd. Her drink had more X-Plus in it, and she was already horny, so it was a forgone conclusion that Roxy would escalate the scene into an orgy.

The scene started with the three girls sitting at the bar, and three of the guys came up behind them to order drinks and flirt. The other guy was playing at being the bartender. The scene had everybody drinking. It was just another chance to drug Roxy. The bartender and Dirk double-teamed Roxy with the flirting, and the other girls had one model each. The cameras focused on Roxy.

Before long, the two models had Roxy sandwiched. Dirk was in front, necking and petting heavily. Chad, the other model, was grinding into her ass. Cherry, one of the lady models, left her man and went over to play with Roxy. She guided Roxy’s lips to her own. Roxy brought her hand up to play with Cherry’s tit. Dirk undid the string holding Roxy’s dress up. It fell to the ground.

Things were getting too crowded, and it was challenging to shoot Roxy, so Sheri had Dirk and Chad lift Roxy onto the bar. This disturbed the flow. Dirk seemed to be the smart one. He started things up again by first kissing then massaging Roxy’s foot. Chad started in on the other one. Dirk transitioned to her leg and eventually ended up with his face planted in Roxy’s crotch. Generally, in a shoot, that is all that happens. In this case, Dirk’s goal wasn’t to make a nice picture. It was to get her hot enough to fuck everybody. At first, he teased her, starting out only playing with her labia major. By the time he was flicking her clit with his tongue, Cherry was sitting on Roxy’s face, and Roxy had a guy on the far side playing with her chest.

Roxy was too hot to care what happened to her. Dirk slid her off the bar and onto his cock. Chad stepped up behind her and placed his jell encrusted hand into her ass. Dirk just stood there, necking and petting with his dick seated inside her. There was no movement. He let his dick relax in her oven. Once her ass was prepared, Chad slipped inside. She groaned into Dirk’s mouth. The background had the girls on the bar in a 69. The other guys were standing back. With both holes filled, Roxy wasn’t touching the ground. Chad and Dirk got a rhythm lifting and dropping her on their cocks. She couldn’t keep her lips locked on Dirk’s, so she leant her head back in ecstasy.

The shoot went on like that for a good hour. Everybody got a chance at her cunt. She ate out both girls, and she was even airtight for a while. When she got to Crystal’s office, she was three-quarters of an hour late and sated with a well-fucked look on her face.

Her being that late gave her friends time to clear their tears and re-applied their makeup. Roxy wasn’t bashful in her explanation of what she did for the day. She mentioned everything going so far as to give graphic descriptions of different positions.

Angel and Crystal weren’t as forthcoming. They mentioned how their opinion of me had changed drastically, and they would do good to listen to me from then on. Roxy was puzzled by their change in attitude, but they were her friends, and if that was how they wanted to play it, then she was happy to follow.

The next day, I spent making finishing touches for the party that night. My house girls were given new uniforms. They no longer wore g-strings since they weren’t accessible enough. My house staff then wore a black cupless bra that had a frilly white border that went over the top of the girl’s tits to fully frame them. Around the waist is a Black string holding up a white apron/loincloth. The girls that were flown in had a different costume. Theirs was a series of light chains. It starts with a cupless bra made out of 1/8th inch chain. There is a chain that drops down the centre of the front and one in the back. Three chains circled the girl’s torso, attached to the centre chains. The bottom was a chain running around the waist. In the front, several chains were hanging loose. If the girl stood still, her cunt was covered like a loincloth. When she moved, so did the chains, and she was exposed. Everything was completely accessible with both uniforms. With all the sex planned, I didn’t want the girls to lose their uniforms.

In the morning, Crystal and friends made a good team, interviewing new strippers. To bad Roxy was a bit of a ditz. It meant we needed to find another girl to fulfill my plans.

After lunch, the girls went to my mansion so they could practice. Upon arrival, they were shown their rooms for the night and given their costumes. Each was given an identical Shrug, form-hugging transparent baby doll and matching panties. Crystal’s was black, Roxy’s red and Angel’s white. Those were the company colours.

They had time to relax in the outdoor hot tub before they had to get ready. I brought them some drinks and joined them. The drinks were all spiked. I needed them as horny as I could get them for tonight. They needed to be convinced what happened later was their idea. By the time it was time for the girls to get ready, Crystal was sitting on my lap, keeping my cock warm in her cunt. I had her friends, one snuggled up under each arm, while my hand played with a tit.

Ivy and Emily were there too. Layla was left in town with one of my security guards. Before I sent her away, I gave each of my kittens a cat costume, consisting of gloves that looked like cat paws, a butt plug tail and cat ears. This was unofficially the cats’ debut.

The cats wore no makeup, and it would be difficult to mess up their costumes. If I fucked them, they could douche out and be ready for the party. Since Crystal and friends had me so hot, I called Ivy over. I laid down on the grass and had her mount me for a quick ride. She was so happy that I gave her a cat outfit, she put even more effort than normal. She did feel a little tighter having the butt plug. It felt nice.

Mary was at the door, greeting everybody as they arrived. Neither one of us liked dealing with most of these guys, but it was a necessary evil. Many of them brought at least one woman with them. It was a good place to show off their slaves. Many of the slaves I had sold to them. Most of the men were members of the organization. A handful were frat alumni. The rest were businessmen I had dealings with over the years.

The majority of the guests were my targets. We had many things in common, including owning and training pets and slaves, and exploiting people. The difference was, I took women that want it. Look back. Sure, the first two Mormon girls didn’t want it, but they sure begged for it. Some didn’t realize they wanted it. When I gave them what they wanted, they thanked me for it. For the most part, I didn’t fuck a girl for the first time until she begged me.

These assholes would kidnap a girl, rape her, then train her mostly with beatings. I took girls, primarily out of dangerous situations, and trained them, mainly using passive means. In the end, my slaves enjoy their slavery. The girls that were brought by these losers obeyed out of fear.

This was why any girl I had sold them wasn’t really their girl. The girls were my spies. I had fed many law enforcement agencies anonymous information and had stopped many of these guys from dealing, using the information my girls acquired for me. I didn’t sell a girl unless I knew her life would not be in danger. After the sale, some of them were tattooed, branded or pierced into hideousness, but they knew the risks when I sold them and agreed to it.

When everybody was there and seated, it was time to start the show. I walked onto the stage with my pets crawling behind me. When I stopped centre stage, they sat like cats on either side of me.

As the MC, I began, “Ladies, Gentlemen and slaves. Welcome to Crystal’s Syndicate Party and show. First off, before I introduce her, I would like to introduce Emily and Ivy. They are two cats I ‘Rescued’ from some bad people.” I air quoted the word rescued, and everybody laughed.

“They are the first of our new pet division. Next month we are starting a new magazine called ‘People Pets.’ It will be part editorial, letting you know everything you need to know as a pet owner and part pictorial. Emily here will be the first cover girl and assistant VP of the new division.”

Emily had no foreknowledge of my intent to use her as the cover-girl. She got up on all fours when she heard, wagged her tail like a dog and rubbed against me. The crowd had another bout of laughter along with their applause.

“These are our first two available pets, and you can try them out tonight. For 1 k a pop, you can take one of them back to her room and try her out. Just remember, the same rules apply. No shit. No piss, no marks and use condoms.”

My kittens looked gorgeous, wearing nothing but their cat costumes. They were essentially naked. After I introduced them, they split up. One went left the other right, and they crawled off the stage to wander the crowd. They had instructions to let anybody do anything. They were to rub against legs like a cat and do anything they could to get people to take them to their room and fuck them. They knew every penny they make would go to helping abused human pets, so they were excited to do as much as they could.

The surprising thing was, it wasn’t my idea. Emily came up with it, and I initially told her no because of the number of people that would be there and how Ivy and her would be abused all night by many men. Ivy pointed out that it would be better than some of the things their previous master did, and they wanted to do it. For kittens, they sure did have the pouty puppy dog look down pat. Their pleading eyes convinced me to let them do it.

“Without further ado. You all know Crystal, our latest spokeswoman. Now meet her two friends. Angel and she is one hell of an angel. She is the new lead dancer at Crystal’s home club, and Roxy, a real blond bimbo.”

At that, I run off the stage and let the girls do their set. It was a typical set all be it with the sexiest strippers ever, and they had some real talent. I had told Crystal to make sure the routine focussed on her. For the most part, it did. I didn’t want too much focus on her friends because I didn’t want to have to pimp them out. Unfortunately for them, they each had a portion of the set where they were featured doing their specialty. The crowd went wild when Angel did her pole routine and when Roxy did her slutty little bit.

That wasn’t too bad. The organization had rules we had to follow. I had given the girls instructions so they wouldn’t get into trouble that I couldn’t handle. Their extra part in the set made it so I had guys asking to rent them, but I still had the right to say no. I had only intended for a couple lucky guys to have fun with them on stage. The last song had Crystal down in the crowd working it.

With the set over, the girls went to their rooms, got cleaned up and put their outfit back on, except Crystal. She only put a thong on. Between sets, the girls worked the floor, just like it was a strip club. They gave lap and table dances. The guys bought them drinks. They flirted. Half-way to her next set, I had a quick chat with Crystal.

“Your friends are doing good work, but you are supposed to be enticing these men to spend money on you later. You need to step it up a notch.”

I took her panties off, then stuffed them into her cunt.

“There, that will give the boys more access to play and prevent anybody from sticking their cock in there.”

There was a cheer from the crowd. Her friends didn’t see what had happened.

“I want to see you make at least six guys cream their pants before next set. Make me that money dam it. Oh, and I gave you limitations for Angel and Roxy for a reason. Don’t break the rules again.”

I should have made sure she understood the seriousness of it. She figured I mentioned it as an afterthought, so it couldn’t be that important.

The next set was a bit wilder. They were fully nude by the end of the first song. The second song the girls traded being the focus. Crystal did get more of the spotlight but only a little. The third song, shortly after Crystal hit the crowd, so did the other two. They didn’t make it back up by the end of the song. The guys held them back. Crystal had one guy fingering her cunt with two fingers and another guy pounding her ass with a finger. Angel had a guy holding her on his lap. She didn’t see it, but he was fishing his dick out. Roxy willingly let some guy finger her while sucking a tit.

Security intervened before Angel was penetrated. These guys all knew there was no play if there was no pay, and that didn’t start happening until next set, so nobody was too upset when Angel was rescued.

Unfortunately, they had just sealed their fate as this evenings fuck toys. They would regret it, but it helped my reputation as the badass that only cared about a woman if she could make me money. I let it go on for one more song, then I got on the mike and ended the set.

Once again, the girls headed up to their rooms to get cleaned up and then come back down. I wasn’t the one to make them do it, but when they came down, Crystal was naked as I hoped. It was Roxy and Angel that stepped it up and came down naked with her. I stopped them on the stairs and asked if they were sure. Their response was to say if their friend had to do it, so did they.

“You do realize if you take that tack, then you will likely be forced to do things you don’t want to do?”

They did it anyway. I was glad. They were already going to be forced to do things they wouldn’t normally do. Pretending to give them a choice would take the blame away from me.

Crystal came across Emily in the crowd, and one of the guys shouted out, “I thought you gave rewards for promotions ... Where is Emily’s reward?”

Both of the girls liked the idea. It got the crowd involved too. Emily sat on Crystal’s face while some guy was sucking Emily’s tits. There was a guy on either side, playing with Crystal’s chest, and there was another guy between Crystal’s legs. Even after Emily came, they stayed like that for another song before I broke it up. I needed Crystal to work another section of the crowd.

It was a good thing these girls were hopped up on X-Plus. The added sensations they got from guys playing with them kept them so excited they couldn’t think, or they wouldn’t have let things get to this level. Lap dances were more like three-man affairs. Fingers were in cunts and asses. Hands were on bare cock. Mouths were everywhere. Everybody kept to the rules, and there was no penetration.

The next set involved an auction. I didn’t much pay attention to the amounts even though I was the auctioneer. The big money was the silent auction after the night was over. This auction and all the sex sold this night was only a small amount in comparison. How it was supposed to play was there was to be an auction, and the top three winners would get a lap dance on stage both fully nude lasting 15 minutes, and penetration was allowed. Everybody knew things had changed, and there was a second auction. The top three got to whip, cane or paddle her for ten strokes anywhere they desired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.