Vengeance - Cover

Vengeance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Trent, free from his duties running his drug, porn and business empires decides to make vengeance a hobby. Like the rest of the books in this series, this is a stand-alone. It is best to read the previous book but there is no need.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Slow  

The next day Crystal is in her office doing interviews to hire new girls off the street. On the books, it was our spokeswoman that did the hiring and firing of the entertainers. In reality, it hadn’t happened that way for years. I think a couple clubs sent her their new hires out of respect, expecting a rubber stamp. Truthfully I expected her to give a rubber stamp too.

That afternoon we had a board meeting. I intended to have Crystal sit pretty beside me. I planned to make introductions, and we would ignore her.

I wanted to talk to her and gain her perspective on how she was doing. I also wanted to tip my hand a little. The poster mounted on the wall behind my desk was a picture of her first dance as a stripper. I doubt she would recognize it as such, but she will recognize it as being from at least a couple years ago.

When she first walked into my office, her portrait was the second thing she noticed. The first was the excessive opulence.

The picture was only one of the things I used to put her off guard. When she walked in, I greeted her the same way any executive would greet a typical person when getting together for a business meeting. I stood up, walked to her side of my desk and shook her hand. I asked how she was. Then I led her to my sitting area so we could have our discussion in comfort. I didn’t sit on the couch with her. I sat in a chair across the coffee table from her. Only then did I compliment her beauty in a none sexual way. I laid it on thick, praising her work and the way the photos turned out. She tried dismissing the comments, saying it was nothing. I chastised her for the false modesty and restated how impressive her photos were. I mentioned the last shoot and how I was impressed with and appreciated how she saved the shoot by allowing Steve to fuck her on camera.

“That must have been difficult for you, and still you did such a beautiful job. I have been trying to move slowly for you because of your initial reservations, but at every turn, you push things farther than I ever would have expected. I planned to ease you in at your pace. I asked for a clothed shoot, and you ended up naked, fucking yourself to multiple orgasms in front of the camera. I asked for an introductory shoot pared with a male model, containing no sex. Then on your prompting, you have oral sex, on video no less. Then you let him fuck the shit out of you. What are you going to do next?

“I should also say the business with Ray is forgotten. He has told me how he misjudged you and how he has enjoyed his job ever since we had our little discussion. He said you decided to go above and beyond for your apology and always change on the fly. Rest assured, every day, when he goes home, his wife is the beneficiary of your hard work.”

I just needed to re-enforce that everything she has done here was all her. I had nothing to do with it. I cut her a check for $30k and said, “This is your bonus for the week.” It was legit. Back then, people still bought VHSs, VCDs and DVDs. Video was rarely downloaded, and internet porn was mostly thumbnail galleries. It meant the price of a video was much higher and far more videos were sold.

As I heaped on the praise, she became more and more mousey. She didn’t want to be reminded of all the ways she compromised herself, especially since she did it to herself. My reminding her was deliberate. I wanted her to run a field of emotions before the meeting started. I changed tack, beginning to offer small-talk and ask silly things like what she thought of the town. I led her into thinking I wanted her to take a night and have fun. I tried to get her feeling better about going out that night. When she mentioned she was going out with her assistant and a couple guys from her last shoot, I made it sound like a double date. I needed her to feel like she was choosing to cheat on Elliot.

She was getting relaxed with the small talk, so I switched it up again. I asked her about her dancing tomorrow at her debut. Her forgetting was written all over her face. Then she told a half-truth about how she usually adlibs. Given how I forced her to do things up on the fly, I knew she would do fine. Then I told her she had to choreograph a set.

“It wouldn’t be right to be inconsistent on tour. Every club needs the same quality performance.”

I gave her some BS about how tomorrow night’s audience was made up of investors, and she needed to please them so that future projects would be better funded. I made it sound like it would make her life easier if she were extra slutty. In reality, it was a warmup party to let people see the new spokeswoman. The debut was a teaser. The real party was the syndicate party.

I laid it on thick, saying she needed to perform to entice people into paying the $5k to get into the syndicate party. She was astonished at the cover being charged. I gave her BS on how the syndicate party was all about enticing people to finance different projects. It was also a place where they could pitch ideas to me. $5k shouldn’t be too much considering how much a video of hers could make. I am proud of myself and the web of BS I spun for her. I compared it to a thoroughbred syndicate party, and how the horse was oh so expensive. The owners often needed additional investments, and the syndicate party was where most of the money came from to pay for the horse.

In truth, it was a party to auction her off. The better she performed, the higher they would bid. The auction was for the evenings she would spend on our resort island. The winner of the auction got his pick of which days he wanted. The amount he bid was for one night, but he had the option to buy as many nights as he desired at that price. The runner up got second pick at his highest bid and so forth until every night was filled. There were going to be a lot of customers fucking her while she was on the island getting her tattoo removed. In a way, it was going to be an investment party, after all.

I then scared her a bit and made implications of making her disappear, but the way I worded it, you could take it as meaning I would have killed her or I would have made her so busy it would be as if she disappeared. I knew the FBI was listening, and I wanted them to think they might be on to something. I still hadn’t figured out why they were coming after me.

Heck, over the years, I helped them out. Take the asshole that killed Beth. He was one of the biggest scum bags I ever met. I killed him and took out his crew, getting rid of many criminals they were trying to convict of violent crimes. Then to prevent the power vacuum, I had my guys step in. The drug trade was a much less violent place when I was working it. Far fewer innocent people got caught up in it. Sure, I was still a major distributor, but imagine if I never stepped in and things continued to escalate in violence. Besides, Slutty was clean. If they wanted me, they needed to hit the streets and go after the drugs, but then everything only pointed to my #1, so they couldn’t get me there either.

I dropped the first bomb on her. “You need to bring in two other dancers for the syndicate. You will be the main dancer, but I want two backup dancers and a special three girl routine.”

She wasn’t to smart. She thought I was a dangerous man that made people disappear, and she insisted on bringing her two best friends into this so-called danger. Their lives wouldn’t be in danger, but their cunts, asses and mouths were. When they screwed up, they got the work out of their lives. I applauded her choices. I told her I would e-mail all the specifics to her then asked if there was anything she needed before we ended our private meeting.

I was expected her to be flustered enough if she had something she would ignore it. This woman continued to surprise me and prove I had the right woman for the job. Her coming to me asking for something gave me leverage to ask for something in return.

She gave me a sob story of the hardships new strippers faced and how they were fish in a shark tank with nobody to guide them to safety. She was smart enough to appeal to my capitalistic nature. She explained how the new strippers made me next to no money, but the more experienced ones made good coin. If I got the new to the calibre of the old, we would all make more money. She pitched it like she was in a mentoring program.

I just kept quiet and said nothing, even when she paused between each pitch. She could tell, I was paying attention to what she had to say. On the other hand, I hid my thoughts well. She had no clue what I was thinking. I will admit I was impressed with what she came up with since she was new and had a rookie assistant.

She had some ideas about vending machines for stripper products. I could see her point. I do claim to take care of my girls. So far, her ideas were things we should be doing anyway.

With her last point, I wasn’t 100% onboard. She wanted us to start paying for the plane and bus tickets for girls to come and audition. I only ever opened up auditions in the off chance of finding hidden talent that slipped through our fingers. The number of walk-ins vs the amount of talent walk-ins provided didn’t make it worth our while.

She was adamant that we pay for their travel. Her insistence gave me more fuel I could use against her.

I decide to rattle her cage a bit more. If I were to give her control of a part of my empire, I needed to know what she was made of and how hard she was willing to fight.

“You know I hired you because of how graceful and sexy you are, and the way your ass, tits, and body look. I hired you because I knew how good you would look fucking on the big screen. What makes you think I want to deal with the brain behind the bukkake?”

She wasn’t even phased. She was standing up for other’s rights and not just herself. She was fighting back. She responded, “I do not care if that is what you hired me for. My contract says I am responsible for these people, and it doesn’t matter how much you debase me. I am going to do my best to make sure these girls are cared for.”

“You understand that the last girl did nothing when it came to that aspect of the job. All she did was suck and fuck when she was told and how she was told.”

“I don’t care.”

“So, this is important to you then?”

“These people should be important to you. Everything I presented to you doesn’t just help the girls; it makes Slutty money. If you want to improve and expand your business, you need to be able to attract new talent and make more money. These things help you do both as well as improve the quality of our product. Isn’t Slutty all about being the best sluts in the business? The benefits outweigh the costs. You are a fool if you don’t see that.”

I let her continue her rant for a bit before I interrupt. She did go on to mention my mentoring program for club managers. She said if it made sense for managers, why not strippers? All her points were well thought out and appealed to my way of thinking.

“Crystal, I just handed you a check for $30k. Your contract gives you bonuses based on money made from your actions. Is this a play for money?”

She almost looked hurt by that question.

“No, it just seems like the right thing to do.”

“How important is this to you?”

“Very.”

“How about a deal?”

“What kind of deal?”

“To start with, you have done very well this week and have exceeded all my hopes. Unfortunately, we both know the truth, and you are not fulfilling your contract. You feel you were forced into this contract, even though all the facts and evidence point to the contrary. I played to your delusion to placate your feelings. I have spent years perfecting my contracts, and you know there is no way out of it for you. You don’t want this job, but you are stuck in it. Ironically, you are perfect for the job. Your submissive and exhibitionist tendencies, the way you dance and move, your perfect body, the way you give in to your sexual desires and much much more make you the ideal Slutty spokeswoman. All you need is to lose your hangups about yourself and me. Your pride has forced me into a corner. When forced to fight, I go all out. If you break your contract, I will do everything in my power to destroy you. I try to improve your life and show you who you really are. To thank me, you spit in my face. Well, too bad. I own you. You are here to shake your tits and ass and to sell magazines and movies. You have some balls coming in here and making demands like that.”

OK, I was harsh and didn’t need to rant so much, but the deal was to see what she was made of. She hadn’t broke. Everything she said and did in that meeting caused me to change my plans for her. I was forced to test her to see what she was made of. Our lives would depend on me getting this right.

She was looking at me head-on, just like Mary did in a situation like this. She knew she was right, and she was demanding I help when I should. Crystal was passing my test. One last push to see if she was truly worthy.

“So here is the deal. You stop fighting me, and you properly fulfill your contract. In return, I will fulfill our end of the contract and give you control of the entertainers that you are due. I will even announce it in the board meeting we are late for. If you want to take control of things, I am fine with that, but you can not pick and chose what you want out of your contract. If in the meeting, I tell you to get on all fours and fuck every member of the board, you will enthusiastically endure the gangbang. You can have control, but you have to adhear to your full contract. Do I make myself clear?”

“I either becoming the company fuck toy after a losing fight or I agree to be the company fuck toy and help others. Not much choice there.”

“It is still your choice, and so far, you have chosen to fight without reason.”

She tried to speak her mind, but I interrupt her.

“I will give you one more concession. If at the end of two years you prove your worth as a businesswoman, we will sit down and revisit your contract.”

You could see the wheels turning in her head. The silly girl thought I intended her to always be a fuck toy until she lost her looks or died. She needed to learn to ask instead of making assumptions. Any of the women on the top three floors could have told her she wasn’t in it as bad as she thought, and in the end, she would be happy she worked for me. Instead, she fought me and lied.

After some time to think, she spoke, “I will agree to adhere to my end of the contract if you agree to allow me to have control of the girls and agree that nothing more will be added to my contract.”

I stood up, took a step towards her and offered her my hand, “It seems we have an agreement, and I will hold you to it.”

After we shook hands, I picked up the phone and called Mary, explaining to tell the board we were running an hour behind. We were already 15 minutes overdue, but there was more we needed to discuss. Before I got off the phone, I told Mary to find Lucy and send her up ASAP.

“Once again, you have shown me you are ready to take on another aspect of your job that I thought you weren’t ready for. I know that I have claimed honesty is important. Unfortunately, negotiations do not always allow for total honesty. I take care of my girls and would have implemented your first two proposals, no matter how you answered. I needed to see what you were made of and how far you were willing to go to help others. Is it safe to assume you would like more in the way of opportunities to be there for others?”

“If I have to do this job, I want to do as much good as I can to offset the bad.”

“That isn’t quite what I asked, but it will do.”

I had to groom and test her so she would fit into my new plans for her. Through the entire conversation, I was continually altering my plans and making new ones.

I’m sure it seemed like a dramatic pause, but I needed a little time to think.

“I have a problem. I have an initiative I want to set up, but like you, many people think I am dishonest and out to hurt them. I need somebody who is educated and beyond reproach. Somebody that is looking out to ensure I am not being dishonest. But most of all, somebody with a degree in political sciences, that can navigate through a giant political nightmare.”

Her jaw dropped when I mentioned her degree. I continued, “I also believe in rewarding people when they deserve it. You were willing to fight me in order to take care of my girls. You reminded me of Mary the way you stood up to me like that. Why do you think she was our first spokeswoman?”

Crystal is confused, and you could see a million things flash through her mind. I proceeded, “You will not believe me if I tell you myself, and you will likely not believe my true intent, even after you see it. I want you to hear what I have been dealing with these past few days.”

Lucy was standing at my door, waiting for me to flag her in. I signalled for her to enter, then said, “Lucy, I’m sure you know Crystal. Crystal, this is Lucy. She is working in the secretary pool, but will soon be leaving us to work for one of my hotels.”

The girls greeted each other. Lucy was excited to meet our spokeswoman in person and said as much.

“Lucy, I want you to tell Crystal the story of the last few days. Start from the when you were under my desk, keeping my cock warm while I worked and end with our plans for next week.”

Lucy told her the story of her family and Crystal was speechless. I dismissed Lucy. Crystal had no idea what to say. I filled the silence, “I told you part of Beth’s story. Her sister was one of my first girls, or at least she was supposed to be. I found out the two girls were living in an abusive home. I tried to rescue them. The day we went to take them out of their home, their stepbrother started beating Jesica, Beth’s sister. I couldn’t get to him before he hurt her badly. She spent some time in the hospital, and when she got out, her face was scarred up. I didn’t care. I loved her anyway. The three of us lived together for a few months before Jessica killed herself. In her suicide note, she accused me of only fucking her out of pity and that I didn’t love her anymore. When she died, I considered her the love of my life. Same with Beth. On top of that, the home I grew up in was even worse. I can not sit by while others face similar hardships.

“I have more companies and am worth a lot more than what you can imagine. My plan is to set up an initiative for children ages 14 and up. Starting in California, eventually spanning the continent. I figured the easiest thing to do it to look for girls 18 and up that escaped such a situation. Then we rescue their siblings. Once we have built a reputation, we set up a help-line, and from there, we find more kids in need. We find them places to live. Those that are old enough we give jobs. We do it under the condition that all minors stay in school until graduation. After graduation, if they have good grades, we have working scholarships where we send them to university, but they have to work one of our clubs while there. The scholarship already exists.

“I always planned on giving you a job fitting your education. Everybody in the top 1/3 of this building is in management. They all had to do grunt work before they were promoted to their position. That includes Mary and Sheri.

“People will say I am only doing it to get a stream of 18-year-old girls to join my company. Many more will accuse me of child trafficking. Just think of all the bad you believe about me. People will think the same way about us try to help, even though I give the girls jobs that aren’t in the sex trade. I’m kicking Lucy to a hotel job, even though she would make a killing being one of my girls. The only way this works is with you. You have two days a week you are scheduled to be at home.”

I admit a lot of what I was saying was a pile of shit. Yes, I set up a program for abused kids, and yes, I used her to do it, but it was just another test to see if she had the drive to do the good I need for the job I have planned for her.

“I want you to work on this initiative. You will have a staff for it here, and you will need to delegate. Much of what you do will be over the phone or email.

“This wasn’t my original plan for you. It is only something I thought up since I got back to California. I have bigger plans for you, but I need to see what you are capable of, and I need to give you enough rope to see if you are going to hang yourself. Don’t disappoint.”

Crystal was stunned. I mean, wouldn’t you be. A wealthy asshole has you over a barrel and forces you to be his public fuck toy and world cum dump. Then he is like, let’s save a bunch of children while we are at it. Tell me that wouldn’t fuck with your head.

“I know I dumped a lot on you all at once. I can see it is too much for you and the submissive in you needs a master to make decisions for you. Stand up and look me in the eyes.”

She was in no hurry, but she did as I asked without question. I tolerated her tardiness because the stress I just gave her was too much for her brain to handle. I did it on purpose. I needed her cooperation, and I needed to make sure she couldn’t say no. Since she was lost and confused, her submissive side had taken complete control.

“Here is what you are going to do and why. You are going to honour our agreement and head into the meeting, being as much of a slut as I tell you to be. You will honour your contract and help the girls under you as best you can, and in your spare time, you will set up a pilot program to help abused children. You are going to do all this because you know you are the only person that can help these people. And, if you do not do as you are told, you will be culpable for all the things that happen to them.”

I took her by the hand and led her to a side door that she didn’t notice before. I instructed her, “Put aside all the thoughts of everything we just talked about. There will be time enough for all that later. You are about to be introduced as the VP of Entertainers. You need to put that hat on and only concern yourself with the things you presented to me and being my slut.”

I handed her a vodka that was sitting on the shelf, waiting for her. I knew she would need it. The vodka also had some X-Plus in it. She swallowed the drink in one gulp. I got her to remove her dress and stand in just her panties. Then I played with her tits in hopes of clearing her mind and turning her on.

“Stand here and play with your tits until I call for you. This is going to be your introduction. Remember the role of the Slutty Spokeswoman and be sex personified. This is your first big test to see if you can keep your promise. If you can’t do it, think of all the people that you are here to help, then push on. We all need you.”

I entered the conference room and took my seat at the head of the table. Like most conference rooms, there was a big table surrounded by chairs. The difference was the wall across from me had a dozen large televisions. Most of them showed board members sitting at a desk in their offices. It was not cost-effective to fly them in for every meeting. I greeted everybody as I was the last to arrive. I apologized for keeping them waiting, then started the meeting. I formally welcomed the new regional manager. Next, I officially introduced Elliot as the new head of property acquisitions.

I explain his position, “We will start him off with just Slutty Inc, but if he pans out, he will do the job for our entire empire.”

It wasn’t a Slutty Inc. board meeting, but rather a meeting for the heads of my entire family of businesses. It entailed the legal and the not so legitimate companies. The president of the resort island represented the human-trafficking, and the Vice President of Distribution represented the drug business.

I was excited to introduce Crystal. It was another chance to cuck Elliot. Speaking up a little, I announced, “And now the introduction we have all been waiting for, the Slutty Spokeswoman, Crystal.”

Crystal didn’t give an energetic entrance like I hoped. She didn’t even strut in with confidence. This was the mousey waitress of a few years ago. Lost and not knowing her place, she entered the room and casually walked over to an empty chair. Half the table was filled with Slutty Department heads. I corrected her, “No, Crystal, there is no need to sit there all by you’re lonesome. Come sit on my lap.”

She hesitated but did as she was told. There were a few lewd comments, mostly from the TVs at the far end of the table. She tried sitting on my knee, but instead, I picked her up and hauled her completely onto my lap. She was seated sidesaddle on my lap with my hand high on her thigh, my other hand on her shoulder.

We began talking business. The pharmaceutical company was working another variant of X-Plus, which didn’t make a person prone to suggestion. The latest version of X-Plus wasn’t addictive but gave a burst of energy and made a person alert. The most significant benefit to this version was it had an expiry date and broke down, so if a shipment were tested, by the time the lab received it, there would be no drugs left.

Our current drug project was to make a performance-enhancing drug that was not detectable. We were hoping to sell it, under the table, to sports teams for a hefty price. Then use the inside information in a new gambling business. The drug was still a work in progress. We continued to discuss similar matters. Whatever the latest things were for each company.

As business was discussed, I would take more and more liberties with Crystal. At first, I kept it all below the table. It didn’t take long for my hand to sneak into her panties. If you were paying attention, you could tell when I did it. She jumped a bit but didn’t say anything. She was leaning into my shoulder as we continued to discuss business. She wasn’t as nervous anymore, and her mind wasn’t racing as it had been. She had started to relax and then heat up. My hand playing was getting her excited, and she began to miss parts of the conversation.

That was when we started talking about the illegal aspects of our business. Thankfully, everybody was trained to speak in such a way as it sounded like we were legit. Earlier in the day, I made sure everybody that needed to know, knew the police were listening in on this meeting. We had a bit of a problem with our human trafficking business. We had the best quality, and so, the demand for our product was high. We couldn’t capture them any faster without taking risks I wasn’t willing to take. It was a seller’s market, but the clientele were wealthy, and many didn’t know how to be patient. I ended up requesting we threaten a client to be patient, or we were going to sell to somebody willing to wait.

We got to Slutty business. The Texas regional manager had staffing issues, and I asked him about it. He claimed his staffing issues were over as soon as the two girls he sent for an interview got back. That woke Crystal up. She cut in, “I’m sorry, sir, but I didn’t hire them.” He got mad and started calling her all kinds of names.

Crystal replied, “Sir, the girl that looks like a teen, dances like a 10-year-old. I gave her some advice, told her what she needed to do, and I have an appointment with her next week to see if she is worth hiring. The good looking bitch you sent was just that, a bitch. She wouldn’t make much money because customers don’t like that kind of negativity when they are horny. It is a big turn off. Besides, she would cause all kinds of issues with the other girls, and you would have a bigger staffing problem. In truth, you do not have a staffing problem. You have a scheduling and management problem. You have too many girls as it is, and none of them are getting the shifts they need. If you do not sort it out properly, I will sort it out when I get there.” He didn’t like that.

Texas Regional Manager (TRM) yells, “Mr. Brown, please tell this dumb ass fucking useless whore how things are done around here, and she should shut the fuck up and suck your cock like a good whore.”

I surprised him with my reply, “I’m sorry, but she has every right to refuse to hire and change up your girls’ schedules. She is VP of Entertainers, and as such, she is above you on this. I know that was an honorific title for our last spokeswoman, and you have gotten used to having more control since we didn’t replace her. I have an agreement with Crystal, and as long as she holds up her end of the deal, she will be given every respect of the position. She can’t do anything about your shitty manager, but I can, so you might want to look into that before I do. What I expect is an apology from you for overstepping and insulting a department head. And I expect an apology from Crystal for trying to expand her purview and threatening your manager.”

The TRM really didn’t like that, but begrudgingly apologized. Crystal was much better and wasn’t even a sore winner. She said, “I’m sorry, sir. I’m still learning my job and didn’t mean to step on your toes.”

I pulled my finger out of her cunt and said, “Don’t you remember how you apologized to Ray? I think you should give an apology fitting of a Slutty Spokeswoman.”

Crystal looked at me and thought for a second before saying, “You are right, sir.” Getting off my lap, she stood on the table and faced away from the monitors. She bent over and slowly took off her g-string, while saying, “I’m sorry, sir. I will try harder to learn my place and not step on your toes again.” When she was finished, she sat back on my lap, and my fingers went right back where they belong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.