My Brother Brad - Cover

My Brother Brad

Copyright© 2019 by Jake

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brad first lures his respectable married sister into sharing a weekend break with him and in doing so reveals what a slut she can be when she really tries! But then the stakes are raised with Brad joining his sister and her deliciously young daughter at The Eden Resort.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Lesbian   Cheating   Mother   Brother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Revenge   Slow  

An Unhealthy Addiction

Brad felt awkward, sitting there with his stiff cock still oozing while Rachel stared at her soiled hand with disgust, “Slip off your necktie for me Brad.” she said.

Blankly, I stared at her?

“Brad; your necktie; hand it to me!”

Dumbly I complied, loosen it and slipped it off over my head and passed it to her.

Taking it, she then noosed my cock, just beneath the helmet and drew the slipknot tight!

“Jesus Christ!” I yelped.

“Don’t be a baby Brad!”

Then forcing the shaft down between my thighs, she strapped the shaft to my left thigh!

“Fuck Rach! That’s painful!”

“There! Now that’s safely stowed, we can get on Brad! Now, lay back and get comfy, and we’ll begin.”

I laid back while she slipped out of the smart dress, then in her bra and panties she came and straddled me!

“Now some of this story is true and some isn’t; so the fun will be guessing which is which! See Brad?”

Through the pain of my strapped down cock, I acknowledged her.

She giggled and lent forward placing her hands on my biceps and moved her cunt onto my left thigh! She was applying pain and pleasure; and she knew it!

“Okay Brad; now back to my story:...

{Buzz and I were made for each other and summer was a perfect time for us to explore the hills.

We loved to run through the trees until exhausted. Then we’d hunker down and hug while gasping for air.

Our hearts beating against each other; my hands fondling his loins. His cock snuggled in its sheath, seemed to have a life of its own; sometimes peeping out provocatively; causing my snatch to squeeze and juice with desire!

Then that summer Uncle Brad had come to live with us!

What Brad had meant to mother was a mystery to me at the time but surprisingly I’d found Brad quite fun around the house: I suppose I fancied Brad a bit. I’d asked Brad about his photographic hobby and Brad explained about artistic portraits.

Without knowing why, I asked him to take my portrait.

So he arranged his tripod, then unbuttoned my blouse and fondled one if my tits; explaining that a little physical stimulation would bring an all-important bloom to the skin!}

At this point, Rachel unclipped her bra and I took up the invitation to fondle her taunt little breasts. She writhed in pleasure and continued,

{It had all been rather fun; until my mother unexpectedly appeared! She’d stopped in her tracks to survey my semi-clad form. Then with steely cold eyes she’d said softly,

“Rachel, I had hoped that having an attentive well-hung dog would be enough to keep you satisfied! If I find you getting fresh with Brad again, I’ll see to it that you return to College.”

She’d paused looking disparagingly at Brad, then to me again adding, “Now button-up your blouse Rachel and leave us while I talk with Brad.”

Mother had made it obvious I had been guilty of rustling her man! I felt so utterly foolish.

In a tearful mist of humiliation and confusion, I’d retreated to my bedroom where Buzz was lying on my bed. He wagged his tail in welcome and I stood stroking his head.

I thought taking a shower would help wash away my woes so I shuck’d of my clothing onto the floor.

Buzz’s moist snout had nudged strait into my snatch! That felt so good!

Buzz had then lain out luxuriously on my bed, offering himself; his doleful eyes glued to mine. Just as yours are now! Do you know Uncle Brad, I knew what the devil wanted; the invitation to stroke his loins was irresistible and I quietly sat beside him feeling a deep desire simply to be close to Buzz.

My hands were now stroking over the sheath which I knew housed his cock! It had always fascinated me; seeing it protrude from its velvety pouch.}

Rachel’s hand had been on my cock and now mercifully, she was untying it from its bondage!

{Then suddenly, it protruded rudely in my hand; its pink tip emerging and glistening! The dog was panting gently, and his eyes were on mine!

I felt thrilled that my touch was arousing him and as my hands gingerly stroked his sheath his cock got even bigger; and I peered in wonder at its red swollen beauty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.