My Brother Brad - Cover

My Brother Brad

Copyright© 2019 by Jake

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brad first lures his respectable married sister into sharing a weekend break with him and in doing so reveals what a slut she can be when she really tries! But then the stakes are raised with Brad joining his sister and her deliciously young daughter at The Eden Resort.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Lesbian   Cheating   Mother   Brother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Revenge   Slow  

Reunion with Rachel

Our Eden Resort vacation, which I’d lured Linda and Rachel to, became a cherished experience for the three of us. Our time together had forged a secret bond between us; but a bond we would keep hidden from Linda’s husband!

In those few days, we had shared such sensuous activities together and for young Rachel it had been a sexual awakening that altered the development of her sexuality. One could say it became more colourful than the standard expectations of your average college girl?

But vacations come to an end and everyone returns to the mundane activities of regular homelife; except Rachel would be entering a residential college. She was on her way to becoming an adult.

When phoning Linda and her husband was home, our conversation was between a brother and sister; otherwise they had the spice and passion of an illicit affair.

Rachel had settled into her new college but after completing her first year, desired a break that would bring her some excitement.

When Linda informed me of what she had in mind, I was delighted!

Rachel wanted me to join her in revisiting The Eden Resort!

I hadn’t seen Rachel for a year, yet upon seeing her at the station, her natural sensuality had an added sophistication somehow. Her year of independence had given her a self-assurance which showed in the way she held herself.

She now stood around 5’6 with a natural bronze pony-tail and her large brown eyes sparkled. Her petite curvy figure still had small pointy tits and a butt that still begged to be buggered.

And on that drive from the station together, we began on the same wavelength; exchanging personal stuff, which became even more intimate as we neared the Eden Resort. The prospect of revisiting it, clearly excited her.

Upon reaching Eden Resort, we got settled-in to our log Cabin; before long it was time to dress for dinner at the Club.

Walking to the Club was nostalgic; except now I was pretending Rachel was my lover, yet I had no idea if that’s what she had in mind?

After dinner that evening, we returned to our Cabin early; to sit by our cosy log fireside and began sharing a bottle of fine wine.

We both felt happy and contented; she still dressed in the smart dress she wore for dinner; I was still in the shirt and tie. I was treading carefully, not wanting to make a blunder early on.

Rachel said she loved my company and came and sat beside me on the sofa; and then quietly said she had a secret to share with me?

“These snaps are of me with Buzz, Uncle Brad.”

She’d held a small wallet containing some photos. And snuggling up closer to me, began showing them, as she told her tale.

“When I was at college Uncle Brad, there was a dog called Buzz. He was so macho and sexy with me. Well ... actually, I eventually lost my virginity to him!”

I look at her startled! “You mean ... you?”

“Yes Brad, I eventually went the whole way with Buzz. You’ll see that in these photos which are a bit risqué to be honest,”

Rachel showed me the first of her porno-snaps.

“This one for example is of me romping with Buzz ... on my bed;

That would be normal enough for a schoolgirl you might say; except as you can see, I’m naked ... and Buzz is, well ... bitching me; and no mistake about it...”

I was amazed! It was clearly Rachel naked and having sex with a large dog! It’s stiff red cock was as plain as day!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.