My Brother Brad - Cover

My Brother Brad

Copyright© 2019 by Jake

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brad first lures his respectable married sister into sharing a weekend break with him and in doing so reveals what a slut she can be when she really tries! But then the stakes are raised with Brad joining his sister and her deliciously young daughter at The Eden Resort.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Lesbian   Cheating   Mother   Brother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Revenge   Slow  

Sunbathing by the Pool

Brad sighed contentedly with the warmth of the sun and the sparkling surface of the pool as he lay in the sun-lounger. This was the good life.

Sunbathing on rugs before him were his sister Linda and niece Rachel. The girl was in her new gingham-check bikini; which simply revealed how undeveloped her body was; while physically Linda was in her prime!

What a sensual sight; a truly yummy mommy relaxing alongside the immature daughter she had fucked to order the night before.

The love bites they had given each other may fade if the sun tanned them today, but the memories he had stored of their depravity would always be there for him to saviour.

Linda had kept her word. She had delivered in spades; and he had yet to reward her for it! The prospect of a dirty-talk fuck session with Linda later in the day would be akin to a grand dessert after a fine meal.

He could only put her performance down to being naturally bisexual. Whatever it was, she had seduced her daughter into a lesbian orgy that had his cock struggling with the demands of cresting each erotic moment.

When they’d exhausted themselves, he’d been almost grateful for the refuge of the single bed; to leave them together for the night.

Just as he was satisfied now to gaze at the pair sunbathing before him; for it was he who had bought them together; to discover the erotic sensual delights that had been lurking within them; and which all three of them would now be able to indulge in more often.

Only yesterday, Rachel was getting out of Linda’s car, and stretching so widely he’d seen her slim childish thighs; yet to thicken and mature; thighs he’d vowed to get his thick cock between and bust open her pussy.

But not now! Not after the bond they had found together; and the bliss it gave him.

He didn’t want Rachel being a whore; he wanted her to be a respectable lesbian; true to just one female. Only Linda would fuck Rachel; which would be when he felt the need for the bitches to perform.

His role would only be that of voyeur; until he was ready for his main course with the dirty-minded Linda.

He imagined taking the pair of them to a specialist sex store, one that specialised in strap-on dildos. How young Rachel would blush when Linda was asked to try it out for size!

Brad laid back, closed his eyes, and marvelled at what might be achieved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.