My Brother Brad - Cover

My Brother Brad

Copyright© 2019 by Jake

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brad first lures his respectable married sister into sharing a weekend break with him and in doing so reveals what a slut she can be when she really tries! But then the stakes are raised with Brad joining his sister and her deliciously young daughter at The Eden Resort.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Lesbian   Cheating   Mother   Brother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Revenge   Slow  

Sleeping Arrangements

After an enjoyable evening at the club both mother and I felt ready to leave, but Brad was still enjoying a long conversation with a guy at the bar and she went over to tell him.

“Brad’s staying here for now and suggests we make our way back to the Cabin; what do you say darling?”

“That’s okay with me mom; I’m ready to leave!”

Arm in arm we’d made our way back, and after entering the Cabin, Linda threw the bolt on the door. “Just so we don’t get disturbed while were in the bathroom!”

“Good idea; Brad will have to knock on the door!” I said flaking out on the sofa. Linda chuckled, “Had enough for one day then Rachel?”

“Sure thing mom.”

Linda put on a small lamp before turning off the main lighting and the cabin was now in a soft warm glow. She came over and sat beside me.

Then I felt her hand gently soothing my back; before slowly moving up to my neck, where her fingers lightly massaged; easing the tension from my body.

“How’s that honey’?” she asked softly.

“That’s real good mom,” I replied, in a near whisper.

Linda’s hand eased down my back and began exploring further, first down my spine to the small of my back, and then beneath my arms and then stopped.

I held my breath; and I sensed she also was holding her breath.

Then her hands came up and gently cupped my breast.

“These are nice darling.”

“Mm ... but too small.”

“Hush; your barely fifteen!”

“I know.”

“Would you like some acupressure? I did some training for it once.”

With closed eyes, I nodded.

“Okay ... look, there’s a robe in the bathroom; for when you’ve undressed.” she whispered.

I’d found myself in a hypnotic mode. I rose from the sofa and went into the bathroom.

I learned much later that Brad had been let in by Linda at this point, and he’d hidden in the spare bedroom!

Blissfully unaware of this deceit I’d stripped down to my panties and reached for the white robe hanging by the shower.

In the warm orange glow of the lamp she sat wearing just her bra and panties on a fluffy mat with a pillow. She patted her hand on the mat,

“Come to Mommy.”

I nodded and pulling loose the robe, let it fall to the floor.

Her eyes ran avidly over my new curvy body in awe. “Rachel ... lay down darling.”

In just my panties I lowered myself to the mat.

“Massage oil; Lavender.” she said with a warm smile.

“Smells nice mom.”

“Call me Linda darling.”

“Shall I leave my panties on?”

“Well lets do a deal, you take off your panties and I’ll take off my bra?”

“Okay; deal!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.