My Brother Brad - Cover

My Brother Brad

Copyright© 2019 by Jake

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brad first lures his respectable married sister into sharing a weekend break with him and in doing so reveals what a slut she can be when she really tries! But then the stakes are raised with Brad joining his sister and her deliciously young daughter at The Eden Resort.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Lesbian   Cheating   Mother   Brother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Revenge   Slow  

Camp Eden

As Linda drove through Devon in the warm sunshine towards Camp Eden, she casually stroked her daughter’s bare inner thigh protruding from her short skirt.

“This feels so good to be getting away together, doesn’t it darling.”

“Mm, this sure is quality time.”

Rachel’s thighs parted slightly as Linda’s touch caused a tingle in her cunny! A few barriers had faded between them at home recently; they’d become more like sisters at times. Rachel, placing her hand on Linda’s asked,

“Do you think Uncle Brad will be waiting to welcome us at Camp Eden? I’m so looking forward to meeting him now!”

Linda smiled; Rachel’s interest in Brad’s holiday had soon grown after Linda had shared some sexy secrets about Brad’s physique! Now she was curious about seeing him in the flesh for the first time.

Linda smiled, her free hand soothing Rachel’s inner thigh as she drove; recalling how she herself at fifteen had masturbated madly after seeing her father’s huge cock that first time.

But even so, Linda’s face still flushed, and her throat went dry at the idea of Brad fucking her daughter; because given the chance, she knew he would.

Then Linda saw the road-sign ahead,

Camp Eden - The Peaceful Resort.

... a nice place to relax and socialise!

Log Cabins - Club-house Bar - Swimming Pool - Wooded Walks.

“Okay; we’re not far from Eden Camp now Rachel.”

Within a few minutes they had swung into the camp’s attractive entrance driveway and there, standing by the reception building in the sunshine, dressed in colourful vacation attire, stood Brad.

Linda pulled the Volvo up nearby and getting out of the car Brad came and welcomed her with a very warm embrace.

Rachel viewed the pair with surprise; she’d never seen her mother embrace a man in such a fashion; and yeh, her Uncle Brad was, in spite of his age, a bit of Ok! Rachel also got out of the car and lavishly stretched her limbs and in doing so gave Brad an eyeful of panty.

Brad came to her beaming “Hey! Rachel honey! Give your Uncle a big hug!”

Wrapping her in his arms, he hugged and lifted her up while kissing her on the lips. His cologne and scratchy face felt alien, and as he lowered her gently down, she felt the bulge of his cock intruding between her thighs.

Her face flushed while she stood not knowing what to say. “Okay my lovely’s lets get you signed in; You’re gonna just love the Cabin we’ve got waiting for us here!”

The Cabin did have a lot of rustic charm while still containing all the mod-cons of well-appointed kitchen and bathroom. There were two sleeping areas; one with a double bed; the other having a single bed. Rachel wondered which bed Brad would occupy?

Linda announced she was taking a shower in preparation for lunch in the Clubroom. Rachel had decided it was a good time to go off on her own and explore some of the camp’s attractions. She was keen on seeing the swimming Pool first of all.

Linda had barely been under the shower a few minutes before Brad joined her. As their hands had frantically ran over each other’s flesh, a loud yell suddenly escaped Linda’s throat as her brothers cock thrust into her! “Jeez! ... lucky Rachel wasn’t...”

“Wasn’t here to see?” croaked Brad, “She’ll see it soon enough.”

“Brad, ... I don’t want you to fuck her ... promise me you won’t.”

“Okay honey; I won’t ... unless she really begs me.”

Another throaty moan escaped Linda...

... It was a little after 6pm when the three of them, smartly togged -up, walked from their Cabin along the path that led them to the Eden Club. For Brad there was a strange new pride in escorting his family to dinner.

As they entered the nicely appointed Club, Brad saw it was relatively peaceful with just the tinkle of soft jazz piano blending with a low chatter of pre-dinner guests who were mainly gathered near the bar. He glanced at Linda who now looked divine after being fucked silly under the shower; and then at Rachel who he hoped would benefit from a similar servicing before long. The five days which they had booked in for at Camp Eden looked very promising indeed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.