My Brother Brad - Cover

My Brother Brad

Copyright© 2019 by Jake

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brad first lures his respectable married sister into sharing a weekend break with him and in doing so reveals what a slut she can be when she really tries! But then the stakes are raised with Brad joining his sister and her deliciously young daughter at The Eden Resort.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Lesbian   Cheating   Mother   Brother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Revenge   Slow  

Brad and Linda Jones; we’d became an item in our neighbourhood, growing up as brother and sister. Brad was just two years older than me, but whenever we were out and about locally, he was my big brother. In doors though we romped, squabbled and wrestled over things. Those were fun times.

As we reached our teens, the sexual friction between us, caused our togetherness to spit and splinter; at the time, we didn’t understand why. I did find Brad attractive and once or twice we came close to sex, but then at fifteen I acquired a boyfriend.

Suddenly I was neat; five six with flaxen hair, cute face with a slender body; no tits to speak of except a butt the boys salivated for; and now I was spoken for!

I don’t remember how it happened, but suddenly I was James Chiverton’s girl? Quite a nice guy at school too. I guess it flattered me, being chosen by him; but I know Brad wasn’t pleased for me?

My romance was short lived though, because in less than a year I was pregnant.

My parents were upset. My dad hit the bottle and I can’t remember him saying anything about it?

I’d got married young; because if your guy got you pregnant, that’s what you did; and I was just seventeen when I became married to James and moved into married quarters in Plymouth.

You see, James’s father had been a Royal Navy man and he’d pressed his son into becoming a sailor too! He believed it would make James a respectable man who was able to support his young wife and child. And that’s just how it worked out; we did have a respectable marriage.

My years as a wife and mother progressed. Now here was my daughter Rachel celebrating her fourteenth birthday, with all the promising prospects of becoming an attractive fiancé to some lucky husband to be!

It was shortly after Rachel’s birthday that my husband James received a promotion; that posted him abroad, but he felt that Rachel’s education should not be disrupted. So, my daughter and I stayed put. Suddenly we had to adjust to homelife without his presence.

Hey! Neither of us was complaining! I could tell James was looking forward to being his own man as much as I had begun listing some of the things I could be doing without the guiding hand of my husband! It was liberating!

Although I hadn’t seen Brad for some years since being married and moving away, we’d always kept in touch and stayed fond of each other. When Brad made one of his occasional phone calls he sounded almost pleased at the news I gave him of James being abroad? He became interested in how I filled my time and what I did with myself weekends.

By the time our conversation had finished he’d said a meeting between us was long overdue, and he came up with the idea of us sharing a weekend break at a smart hotel which I found very appealing.

He made it sound so easy, and like it was the most natural thing to do, but I would have to see if Rachel could have a stay- over with her friend at some stage?

Within a fortnight I was on the train taking me to meet up with Brad in Salisbury; which he’d described as a wonderful old town with a cathedral and medieval streets!...

... Meeting each other after so long proved emotional, with much hugging and kissing. After checking into The Kings Alms Hotel, Brad suggested we take in some of the nearby sights before dinner, so arm in arm we set off on a little tour ... Our first sordid sex act together had taken place in a dark and dirty alley!

The location was sordid enough, but I was a married woman with a daughter; and after an evening out with my brother, I’d succumbed to being fucked in a back ally! I’d hoisted my skirt round my waist and lent with my hands against those grimy bricks while Brad had fucked my butt from behind!

For years I’d wondered about myself; now it was confirmed; I was a tried and tested slut! It was another sinful act I would have to hide away; along those I’d done with my father.

For Brad though, it wasn’t so bad. He’d simply expressed his desire for me; that wasn’t so abnormal. I valued that; for it was me who’d deceived him with my dark sins.

Now it was the morning after a night of fucking together and being in in the comfort and luxury of out hotel bedroom, his tenderness and desire was evident as we awoke and began softly kissing each other’s lips. Our hands gently explored each other’s nakedness and I sighed contentedly at the blissful morning that was dawning outside.

Brad murmured absently, “Your kisses are so sweet Linda ... so sweet ... you should give your daughter lessons in them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.