9 January 2009 - Cover

9 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and Susan Armstrong are enjoying their sexy fun at Chandler's restaurant. Then, as planned at the Go Go Club, they are caught having sex by her husband.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted? Oh yes, we were having a nice fuck,” Susan said, resuming her seduction of Dan.

“Are you okay?” He asked, concerned for her.

“I’ll be fine since I have you in my life.”

“You know that I can’t give you the kind of relationship you want and deserve. I already have three wives, and it’s hard to split my time between them as it is. I’m trying to stay home more to be with them.”

“I have no problem with your hardness,” she teased, tightening her pussy muscles around his cock. “Right now, I’m satisfied with having you in my life and enjoying my time with you. Karen has joked, I could be wife number four or give you up to have sex with her, Wendy, Tina, and your other friend, Lisa.”

“You women sure like to talk about me.”

“We do, and I said to Karen, I love cock too much to only eat pussy, so I get it both ways with your family.”


“Now that everything is out in the open, I feel he might try to hurt you. If you feel threatened by him in any way, just grab Alex and come directly to us.”

“I will keep that in mind. Tony isn’t that kind of man to use violence. He knows if he assaults me, he could end up losing his transfer and possibly his career.”

“I don’t think he got the connection that you and I are lovers.”

“I agree; otherwise, Tony would have said something to you about fucking me. It wouldn’t have bothered me if he had found out earlier; it would have just started things quicker. Now I’m finally free to be the slutty wife I know I can be for you.”

“You’ve already proven that to me.”

“So how bold do you want me to be?”

“Just don’t get arrested,” he joked.

“First of all, I need your cum fucked into me.”

“Do your best to me; I can take it,” he kidded.

Susan wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and, kissing him, resumed their pleasure. “Mmm, I love fucking your cock like this.”

“So do the men watching you. I bet a few guys have their cock in hand and are jerking off.”

“That would be a waste of good cum.”

Susan continued for several minutes, then Dan gripped her firmly and grunted against her bare breasts, releasing his passion.

“That’s it, my love; fill me up!”

Dan’s breathing slowly returned to a steady rate. “Now what do we do? Your cum is going to leak out of my pussy.”

“Hang onto me tight!” He warned. Dan struggled to his feet, his cock slipping from her pussy. He placed her on the chair, her legs lifted over the armrests for support.

“Uhhh!” She groaned as Dan buried his face in her dripping, wet pussy. “Mmm, I love a man who knows how to please a woman by eating cream pie!”

They heard a few comments and whistles of approval as Dan licked his cum from her and her hands held his face close. Fingers and tongue worked their magic on her, and soon Susan was softly moaning. She looked straight at the guys at the next table, and her body convulsed as she unleashed a strong climax.

The addition of her natural juices made Dan lick her more and more until she finally stopped him. Susan pulled him up to her and kissed him hard. “Fuck, do I ever love you!”

“You sure taste good when you cum!” Dan remarked, exhaling deeply.

Susan had Dan sit on her chair and, going to one knee, quickly sucked any remaining cum from his cock.


Dan and Susan relaxed, taking the last of their drinks. She boldly placed her left leg over his right and guided his fingers to her damp pussy. He swept her unbuttoned dress aside, revealing her breasts, and gently fondled the left one.

“Any of you guys interested in eating my pussy, My husband doesn’t mind and likes to watch,” Susan offered to the next table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.