9 January 2009 - Cover

9 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan and Susan Armstrong are enjoying their sexy fun at Chandler's restaurant. Then, as planned at the Go Go Club, they are caught having sex by her husband.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The room lights blinked twice to get everyone’s attention. “Alright, this next song is for ladies only and is growing very popular. Girls, it’s time to tease your boyfriend or husband by dancing to Katy Perry’s ‘I Kissed a Girl.’”

The room was filled with cheers, hollers, and whistles, mostly from the men.

“Do you mind if I dance for you to this song? I’ll finish our fuck when I come back. I’ll see if I can kiss a girl for you.”

“Okay, I’ll enjoy watching you.”

Susan slipped off Dan’s lap, his hard seven inches pointing straight up. I’ll be back to you in a few minutes,” she grinned, leaning to kiss the head of his cock. “Don’t put it away; keep it hard.”

She fastened several buttons on her dress and hurried to join about twenty women on the dance floor. It didn’t matter who she danced with; they all enjoyed the fun. The women laughed and joked, doing the bump with the one next to them. She didn’t care that her tits were barely held in place as she danced and did her share of viewing low cleavage and long legs.

“I kissed a girl, and I liked it!” She sang along with the others. “And my boyfriend doesn’t mind it!”

Susan eyed Dan and waved to him. He enjoyed watching her and the other woman dance. He casually stroked his hard cock, not knowing several guys were licking their lips, wanting to go over and give him a blow job.

“Have you ever kissed a woman?” A woman leaning closer asked. Susan noticed her long-haired brunette and guessed she was about twenty-five.

“Yes, many times,” she replied, catching a glimpse of a bare nipple.

“Can I kiss you when the song is over?”

“Yes,” Susan said to her ear. The woman stepped a little closer to her.

The song ended with many of the men yelling, “Kiss, kiss!”

“I need no prompting to kiss such a beautiful woman,” Susan was told as they embraced.

Susan could feel her heart race as her lips were touched lightly at first, then more with a tongue entering her mouth. She quickly returned the pleasure as the woman caressed her right breast.

“Could you please come back to our table? My husband would love to watch me eat your pussy,” Susan boldly asked.

“Only if I can return the pleasure for him.”

“You may.” Susan blushed.


Susan took the woman’s hand, and they exchanged names. They received several offers from the men they walked past. Dan smiled, noticing them approaching. The woman’s expression changed when she saw his hard cock.

“Jenny, this is my husband, Dan. He isn’t a pervert. I asked him to keep his cock hard for me. We were fucking when the song came on.”

“Hi, Dan,” she grinned, watching his right hand stroking his long shaft.

“I have a treat for you, honey,” Susan said, guiding Jenny onto the chair beside Dan.

She knelt, pushed Jenny’s short skirt up to reveal a bare pussy and pulled her ass closer to the edge of the chair. She and Dan watched as Susan buried her face in her damp pussy. Her body reacted to her tongue and finger exploring her. She didn’t mind as Susan left her fingers unfastened; the buttons needed to show Dan her tits. She then guided Jenny’s hand to caress the shaft of Dan’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.