9 January 2009 - Cover

9 January 2009

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and Susan Armstrong are enjoying their sexy fun at Chandler's restaurant. Then, as planned at the Go Go Club, they are caught having sex by her husband.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan escorted Susan to his Mustang and drove to the Go Go Club. She left her coat in the car, and her revealing figure attracted many eyes as they walked hand in hand. They stood to the side of the stage, watching a stripper, clad in a see-through thong, do her routine.

“None of the girls can strip as well as Bobbie can,” he casually mentioned.

“Karen and Wendy have mentioned her a few times, loving how you fuck her, and they eat her pussy afterwards.”

“She’s a great person and is doing her last year of university.”

Dan took her hand, leading her to the dance room. He acknowledged the massive figure of Thor standing near the bar.

“I asked if Thor could work security here tonight just as a precaution in case your husband decides to cause a scene. He has the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, ten inches when hard.”

“Maybe you’d enjoy watching me give him a thank-you blow job.”

“Or give him a fuck if you could manage to take some of his cock in your pussy.”

“I might have to try,” she grinned, kissing his cheek.

Dan introduced them, and she couldn’t keep her eyes off his crotch, imagining the size of his cock.


Dan took her to a table against the back right wall, not too far from the dance floor. She sat facing several tables, some with possible future fuck partners. The pocket light overhead casts a soft glow on them.

Susan placed her hand high on Dan’s right leg as she took in the sights of the chrome features and pulsating light show. The waitress came by, and she ordered rye and seven, with Dan asking for diet pop.

They looked at the dance floor, half-filled with gyrating bodies. She crossed her slim legs, swaying them to the music and tapping her fingers on the table.

“Oh, to be young again!” She commented to him about the women in flirty clothes and moving to the music.

“You look perfect to me. I’ve given up feeling out of place compared to the ages of most of the people here.”

“I bet you can out fuck any man in here,” she complimented, kissing him.

“Yeah, with a good dose of Viagra in me to help keep me hard, which reminds me.” Dan reached into his pants pocket, taking out one of two blue pills. He washed it down once the waitress returned with their drink order.

“Plan on being a busy boy tonight?” She teased him, rubbing his crotch.

“Just being prepared. I know I’ll be fucking you.”

“And possibly a lucky woman who I think is worthy of your cock.”

“You’re such a good wife to me.”

“That’s because you’re the best husband a wife could ever ask for.”


“Do you see any possible candidates?” He asked, beginning to unfasten several buttons on the hem of her dress.

“Several, but I wouldn’t know who to choose first,” she replied, looking at the men seated at the next table.

“Maybe you could take on two at once,” he hinted.

“A threesome for you? I think I could manage that.”

“Do you know when your husband is supposed to arrive?”

She opened her purse, took out her phone, and texted him. “He said he was going to the Go Go Club with several of his friends. I said to have a good time with the boys, and I was enjoying my time too. I figure he should be here within the hour.”

“I can’t stay hard inside you for that long, not that I wouldn’t mind it.”

“I envision him catching us fucking and me; I just finished giving a guy a blow job.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Dan had her lean back on her chair, and several guys looking at her saw him undo several buttons on her dress. Now she showed more tit than covered. She swept the opening of her hem aside, spread her legs, and guided his hand to her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.