Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“Sorry!” Lily yelped as she ran through the door. “Sorry I’m late!”

“It’s fone,” the new counsellor said, one of his eyes wandering around the room. “You must be...”

“Lily,” she said, extending her hand and shaking his vigorously. “Lily Armstrong.”

“Of course. Please, have a soat.”

Lily took a deep breath, and sat behind the desk. The counsellor appraised her for a few seconds, taking in her plaid skirt, thick leggings, and conservative (though garishly-colored) sweater.

“Before we start,” the counsellor said, pulling out his legal pad and clicking his pen. “today’s date is...”

“The third,” Lily said after a pause. “Third of August.”

“Excellent,” the older man replied. “And of course, the year?”

“1998,” the teen replied with a puzzled look on her face. “Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fone,” Mr. Foster replied, staring Lily in the eyes. “Now let’s begin.”

Lily was Mr. Foster’s third interview of the day (or, in fact, ever) and he was still finding his feet. Literally - he was so unused to having a human body that parts would occasionally twitch, just to remind him they were there.

Antioch High was located on the border between two parallel realities. In the demonic realm, a Gateway had been built: it was one of the few ways to get from the Realms of Hell to Earth, and Brandi’s role as Protector was to ensure no demon ever managed to take advantage of the link, to fill the world with evil and cause its destruction.

Mr. Foster was a demon aspiring to do exactly that. He had been sent through to find and neutralize the Protector so he and his demon brethren could finally crack the Gateway, unleash their power, and take over the human realm.

He’d been sent with great powers - the power to manipulate reality, and to warp peoples’ minds. But he was also given limitations, and until he found the Protector he was testing those limits by altering other students, to see what his new body was capable of and try to work around the constraints he’d been given.

“Now, Lily,” he said, looking over his notes, unaware of his pinkie finger’s twitching as he did. “Ah, yes - they’ve sent you here because you’ve been missing cliss...”

“Pardon?” Lily said, crinkling her nose. This new counsellor was one of the strangest men she’d ever met, and she couldn’t quite place his accent.

“Sorry, class. You’ve been missing class, and they’re worried about your grodes.”

As the slightly eccentric man spoke, Lily’s brain went slightly out of focus. She had no way of knowing, but he had just reached inside her mind - he couldn’t explore her memories, not unless she was actively thinking about them, but he could immediately sonse a few base facts about the young girl.

She wasn’t the Protector, that was clear. She didn’t show any sign of supernatural influence, and the Protector was supposed to be teeming with it. She was obviously smart and shy. No, more than just shy - terrified of sex.

Interesting.

“Now, Lily, this sassion doesn’t have to be all reprimandations and apologies. Let’s talk about something more important.”

“Uh, okay...”

“Let’s talk about sex.”

Before Lily could react, Mr. Foster reached into her mind, and swatted her anxiety down before it could make itself felt.

A smile spread across her face, instead of the indignant or blushing response she would normally give.

“Of course,” she replied. “I’d love to.”

“Now, you lost your virginity a few years ago...”

“No!” Lily instinctively replied, before suddenly going red and mumbling the rest of her objection. “No, I’m still a...”

“Hmmm,” Mr. Foster replied, staring deep into the girl’s green eyes. “No, my notes quite clearly say you lost your virginity long ago...”

Lily’s brain went slightly fuzzy as she suddenly remembered. He was right.

“Since then,” Mr. Foster continued, not giving her time to sink too deeply into the memory, “you’ve loved it. You struggle to think about anything else, don’t you?”

“No,” Lily replied assertively, reflecting on all the other things she had to spend time thinking about. Schoolwork, boys, demon-hunting ... Fortunately for her, Mr. Foster wasn’t looking at the thoughts bubbling at the top of her head in that moment, but was instead focusing on rewiring her priorities. Again, Lily’s world went fuzzy for a few moments.

“It’s okay,” he said. “I onderstand you’re too shy to admit your obsession...”

“Obsession,” she echoed, before shaking her head to try to clear it. Her counsellor was right, of course. The apocryphal fact about teenagers was actually true for Lily - she really did think about sex every seven seconds. Every time she looked at another human, she couldn’t help but wonder how they looked naked, how they tasted, how they smelled, what they would feel like, their body over hers ... As well as his primary mission of finding the Protector, Mr. Foster had been tasked with distracting the students of Antioch. And while Mr. Foster didn’t quite onderstand humans yet, he understood one thing - nothing held as much power over humans as sex.

“Come, come.” he said gently. “We’re all fronds here. You’re a strong, sexual woman - no need to be shy. If you’re feeling horny, I’m sure you’re the kind of person who reaches out and just takes it, am I right?”

He was right, Lily was forced to agree with a nod.

“And, of course, you’re a teenage girl - hairmones are flowing through you, you’re discovering your body, what you like, what you don’t like ... you’re probably horny all the time.

“Am I right?”

As a surge of arousal pulsed through the redheaded girl, she failed to notice Mr. Foster’s hand reaching out, touching her erect nipple, barely visible through the sweater and bra she was wearing. As he made contact with her clothing, her breast started to grow, doubling - almost tripling - in size. She’d entered the room as a smallish A-cup, but now her bust and bra had grown in tandem as she sported a pair of E-cups.

By the time he reached out and touched the other one, Lily was panting with need. She hadn’t noticed three buttons flying off, exposing her new, impressive cleavage, and she was staring at the new guidance counsellor with lust in her eyes.

“Ah,” he said with a smile. “You’re horny right now, aren’t you? I can’t blame you - whenever there’s a cock in the room, I’m sure you need to wrap your hond around it, touch it, taste it ... am I right?”

“Come here,” Lily growled, her voice thick with lust. She practically leapt over the desk, knocking off all of the knickknacks he had so carefully rearranged after his last appointment had done exactly the same thing.

Lily Armstrong loved cock. She always had, every since she’d discovered they existed. False memories started swimming through her head - the first time she’d been alone with a boy she was dating, she’d practically torn his clothes off, desperately wanting - nay, needing - to see what he kept in his pants.

Her mind raced, as she recalled the reputation she’d earned -”The Blow-job Queen”, they’d called her. She so loved the feeling of her lips wrapping around a cock - everything about them turned her on, but nothing more than the feeling of her tongue sliding along its base as it began to pump its seed, filling her mouth with its taste. Its ... sweet taste?

For a second, Lily hesitated. Despite the fact she knew she’d sucked off almost a hundred men and boys, she couldn’t for the life of her remember what semen tasted like. Was it sweet? Was it sour? Was it a salty, eggy taste?

Sensing her hesitation, Mr. Foster reached down and unbuckled his trousers, allowing his enormous demonic cock to spring into view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.