Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

As Duncan was trying to get drunk enough to fuck his girlfriend again, Brandi was stalking the college party in search of Lily.

When the Protector had last seen her friend, the once shy-and-nerdy redhead had been removing her shirt in the middle of the kitchen, frustratedly trying to make her boobs fill out the overly large bra she was wearing. Alarmed by her friend’s behavior, Brandi had decided to distract herself by seeing if she could find anything suspicious elsewhere in the frat house.

As she’d watched a pair of sorority sisters take shots and start to make out for the boys watching, Brandi wondered if Lily was just going through a late sexual development. As long as she’d known Lily, she’d never once spoken about boys and crushes ... but now, it seemed, hormones had finally hit, and Lily was desperate for male attention.

Combined with what must surely have been her first taste of alcohol, it made sense she’d get a bit carried away ... Brandi decided to keep an eye on her, make sure she didn’t do anything she’d regret, but scope out the rest of the party in the meantime.

In the other room, she could hear the sound of Lily loudly flirting with a guy, and so Brandi diverted her attention from the stripping shot-takers, shut her eyes, and attempted to detect any demon presence at the party.

Her ability to heal unnaturally quickly and an increased physical strength weren’t her only gifts; she also had the ability to observe demon presence. It was all but useless at the school - since it was built over the Gateway, traces of demons were everywhere. But here, a few miles away from Antioch High, even a sniff of demon presence would be much more obvious.

Keeping one ear out for Lily’s giggling, Brandi focused on the energy of the party. There was no one in the kitchen, the main room, the ... ah ha!

A strong tingling sensation told her there was at least one demon in one of the upstairs bedrooms. Reaching into her pocket and tightly gripping the holy water she carried with her at all times, Brandi started moving up the stairs. She was more than capable of taking a a demon in one-on-one combat, and if she was quick about it, she could deal with the demon threat and return downstairs again before Lily could get herself into too much trouble.

Once she reached the top of the stairs, Brandi hesitated. In her time as the Protector, she’d dealt with supernatural threats of all kinds. And the one thing she’d learned was that no matter how many you encounter, you’re never truly prepared.

If this took longer than she thought, she was leaving her drunk, mostly-naked best friend alone ... but the sounds of sex were coming through the door, and if she didn’t deal with whoever was in there, she was potentially leaving an innocent human in the clutches of a demon.

The sound of a scream from within the room made up Brandi’s mind for her. Lily had been the one to suggest coming to the party in the first place - she’d run into trouble willingly. Whoever was on the other side of the door likely hadn’t known the danger they were getting into, and it was Brandi’s job to protect her.

After checking the handle and discovering it was locked, Brandi stepped back and broke the door down with a single kick. She stepped forward, holy water at the ready, to discover a startled looking college girl with her legs wrapped around a boy.

“Get away from her, demon scum,” Brandi announced, and staggered backward in shock when the demon turned around.

“ ... Michael??”


Downstairs, Lily had decided her bra wasn’t showing off her assets nearly as much as she’d hoped, and removed it.

The number of boys interested in talking to her suddenly doubled, and now the college girls were throwing her dirty looks.

“Not that I want to brag,” Lily slurred far too loudly, “but at school, they call me the Blow-job Queen.”

She selected one of the boys next to her and random, and in an drunken attempt to whisper in his ear, shouted.

“Do you want me to show you why?”


“Brandi!? What the hell are you doing here?”

“What the hell are you doing here?” she replied, and stepped forward to pull the girl off him. To her surprise, the girl grabbed her hand with unnaturally fast reflexes, and Brandi had to struggle to get her to release it.

“Demon!”

The strange girl’s eyes narrowed, and Brandi prepared for a fight.

“Girls ... girls! Brandi! Jesus Christ...”

Michael withdrew his glistening cock from the demon girl’s snatch, and Brandi couldn’t help but glance down at it. Like all demons, he had an unnaturally large penis - it had been a struggle to take it all, but after their first few sexual encounters, she’d finally been able to accommodate his girth.

She’d been proud of it, too. Michael had said it was something humans struggled with ... no wonder he’d turned to demon girls.

Adrenaline was running through her system - she simultaneously felt angry, betrayed, jealous, and annoyingly turned on. Adopting one of her trademark fighting poses, Brandi prepared to open the flask of holy water and let Michael’s new slut have it, when he stepped between them.

“Brandi, I know you’re hurt, but don’t take this out on Rita.”

“Rita,” Brandi spat, “is a demon. And I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but taking out demons is my entire job description.”

“No,” Michael said firmly, “it’s not. Your job is to take out threats, and Rita isn’t a threat.”

Brandi was tempted to try to fling the holy water over Michael’s head, but she knew she could never forgive herself if he was injured, and so she restrained herself and listened to her ex-lover’s words.

“Rita’s not here to take us over - she’s here for research. Don’t look at me like that! She’s not here to research weaknesses. Every demon in every plane knows the weaknesses of the human race. Rita ... she just finds you fascinating.”

“Well,” Rita added dryly, “not you specifically.”

“You’re not helping, Rita. She’s here because she wants to learn more about the culture of humans - your music, your art, your weird habits.”

“So if you want to learn about humans, why are you fucking him?”

Before Michael could answer, Rita pushed him aside and stood up. Just like Michael, Rita had a flawless body. Round, full tits, a completely flat stomach, a tiny waist and a high, firm ass. Her pussy had a small patch of bright red hair just above it, but even though she’d clearly just been in the middle of intercourse, not a single hair was out of place.

Brandi tried not to let it show how intimidated she felt.

“Because,” Rita said snidely, “humans are fun, but there’s nothing - nothing - like fucking another demon. I couldn’t expect you to understand.”

Brandi took a step back. She felt as though a knife had just been thrust into her chest. All those times with her and Michael ... every time ... it had meant nothing? It had felt like nothing, compared to whatever this demon could give him?

“I have to go,” she muttered, and ignoring Michael’s cries, fled downstairs.


Lily, however, wasn’t downstairs. The boy she’d propositioned had suggested they go back to his dorm room, and it hadn’t taken much effort to convince her. He’d also suggested she put her top back on as they went across campus, but Lily had refused - the rush she got from exposing herself to anyone who was watching was too much to resist.

The walk wasn’t long, but Lily thrived on the stares she was given. Everyone who saw her stopped and gaped, and Lily threw her head back and thrust out her chest as much as she could.

By the time they got back to his dorm, Lily was more turned on than she’d ever been. The second the door was closed, she leapt onto the college boy and tried to get her tongue as far down his throat as she could.

Lily was too far from the school for Mr. Foster’s commands to have much sway on her, and so her arousal came only from her desire to try new things, and her natural arousal - she was drunk, the boy was cute, and despite her confused memories, making out was still a relatively new experience for her.

The prospect of giving the college boy a blow-job was something she’d happily do, but it wasn’t particularly thrilling to her. When she caught a glimpse of a packet of condoms next to his bed, however, a shiver went through Lily’s entire body. The hex latched onto the new experience, and fed upon it, making Lily more and more aroused the more she thought about it.

She could get fucked tonight. Vague memories of having sex before were washed away as she thought about it.

She could lose her virginity to a stranger. She could get fucked for the first time.

As the college boy cupped her small, firm breasts, she moaned in anticipation, glad she hadn’t bothered wearing panties that night.

“Do you want to suck my cock?” he asked, and Lily smiled. Clumsily removing his pants, she got on her knees in front of him, and stared at his erection with a smile.

“Let me show you why I’m the Queen,” she drunkenly slurred. “I’m gonna blow you so well, you won’t be able to resist fucking me...”

“Uh...” the boy began, but was immediately distracted by the feeling of Lily’s warm lips wrapping around his erection. With her hands behind her back, she showed off what she could do with just her mouth, her cheeks bulging as she took as much of the stranger’s cock in her mouth as she could.

Lily looked up at the college boy, blearily watching his reaction. He seemed to be having a good time - this was the perfect time to strike.

Behind her back, she undid the condom wrapper, and before he had time to say anything, removed his cock from her mouth and unrolled the condom onto it. The witch’s hex had stirred her into a higher state of arousal than she’d ever experienced, and the redheaded schoolgirl was practically shaking with anticipation as she stood up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.