My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

I was trying my best to be supportive but all I could think of was someone else would be holding Beth at night. After Susan’s death, I had battled with just about every emotion one can have. I blamed God, blamed him for not giving me a fair shake in life. We had been successful, had a beautiful home, money, we were happy. It just was not fair. For a long time I was bitter at everything and everyone. But as time passed, I realized that no one knows what life will throw at them. Just when you think you have been dealt a cruel blow, you look around and see someone much worst off than yourself.

“Does Lance know about your new love interest?” I asked Beth.

“No.” she replied, “But it should not matter to him. He has been seeing someone for years behind my back. So to be honest, I really am not worried about what he thinks.”

“I have seen it happen a lot though Beth. Guys leave their wife for someone else, they think they don’t care, until their wife finds someone who shows interest, then the jealousy starts.” I told her.

Beth, tilted her head in a puzzled look and paused a moment.

“Jeff, you have no clue do you?” she asked, “You never asked who I think I am in love with.”

“I really don’t think I want to know, Beth.” I responded.

Suddenly Beth gave me the most pitiful look. Her eyes filled with water and a tear ran down one cheek. She moved over to the end of the sofa and took my hand.

“Jeff, I am so sorry. I was not thinking right. I think you misunderstood me. Yes, I do think I am in love, but it’s with you silly.” she said softly.

It felt that the weight of the entire world had just been lifted off of my shoulders. I can’t describe the feeling, but for the first time in a very long time, I felt a sudden peace.

“You thought I was talking about someone else?” She asked.

I nodded dumbfounded. The lump in my throat stopped me from talking.

“Even though you thought I was talking about another man, you supported me. No Jeff, it’s you. I have been fighting this since that day here in this room, when we...” she stopped.

I got up and moved next to her on the sofa. My hand brushed the hair from her cheek. Once again my heart was pounding, but for a much different reason.

“This is going to be very difficult at first, when people find out. It’s not going to be pleasant.” I warned her.

She said nothing. She leaned over and her lips met mine. It felt wonderful like before, but different. We leaned back our arms wrapped around each other. I kissed her for what seemed an eternity. I never wanted to let her go. I was hoping this was not a dream. We kissed over and over, slowly with no urgency, holding each other. She looked up at me and smiled.

“I need to run home for a little while, but I will be back. I want to spend the night with you. I want to wake up in your arms. Is that ok?” she asked me.

I had forgotten what it felt like to wake in the morning next to a woman. It had been so long, I barely could remember.

“I would like that Beth. Please hurry.” was all I could muster.

Beth kissed me again and promised she would be right back. As she closed the door my head was spinning. I hurried to the master bedroom and made sure everything was perfect. I jumped into the shower and cleaned up, getting ready for her. Just as I threw the clothes in the hamper, I heard the door open. I met her in the hallway, she was carrying a small bag over her shoulder. She leaned up and kissed me again.

“I am going to clean up, if that’s ok.” she told me, “I will be right with you. Open a bottle of wine, I think I will need a few glasses.”

She stepped into the master bath, closed the door. I heard her turn on the water and start filling the tub. I went downstairs and pulled a bottle of Merlot from the rack and went back to the kitchen. I opened the bottle, grabbed two glasses and headed back to the bedroom. When I stepped in the bedroom, I heard that familiar hum of the jets in the tub. I turned off the light and turned on a very small lamp next to the bed. I pulled back the linen and slid into the sheets. Even though we had shared two previous encounters, I was nervous as hell.

Maybe five minutes passed and I heard the motors on the tub turn off. I heard the drain open and knew she was finishing up. I poured two glasses of wine and placed them on the nightstand. Soon I heard her hand on the door handle. I held my breath, silently anticipating.

Beth came out into the dimly lit room. She was wearing a floor length burgundy coloured gown. It was lace from head to toe and she looked magnificent. She walked slowly over to my side of the bed.

“I hope you approve.” she said, “I bought this especially for you.”

“You are beautiful Beth.” I replied, “You’re breathtaking.”

She lowered herself down on top of me and my lips met hers. Her perfume was subtle, not overwhelming, but just right. She smelled fresh with a scent of baby powder. Her lips were warm, soft and moist. Her tongue was soon entangled with mine. Instantly my cock began to harden pressing against her soft firm body. My right hand on her back moved down and I cupped her ass. She began to move her hips and press her pussy into me. I rolled over to the left and lowered her on her side. I looked deep into her eyes, I felt her warm breath on my face.

“I love you Beth.” I whispered.

“I love you too, Jeff.”

My hand slid down her thigh and I slowly slid her gown up her leg. My hand reached between her warm smooth thighs and I found her pussy. She was absolutely drenched in fluids. I pushed one finger deep inside her, then back out again. Looking into her soft eyes, I withdrew the finger, placed it between my lips and sucked on it. I could see a sparkle glimmer in her eye.

I lowered myself down her body, until my face was between her thighs. I extended my tongue and softly licked her pussy from bottom to top. She arched her back at my first touch, knowing what was yet to come. I continued to kiss her long smooth lips, every now and then pushing my tongue into her. Her hand went to the back of my head, softly stroking my neck, encouraging me on. I reached up and with my fingers opened her lips to expose her clit. I pressed my lips to her clit and gently began to suck on it. I could taste the juices that were now beginning to flow from her pussy, thick, warm and sweet. My lips released her clit as my tongue began to swirl around it. Her breathing was becoming shallow now, more urgent. As my tongue circled her clit, I pressed one finger inside her, just passed her opening. Her body shivered as I pushed my finger deep inside her. Her hips came up from the bed and pressed into my face. Suddenly she cried out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.