My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

She walked over to us and introduced herself as Raine. She was about 5’10’ tall with a body and face to die for. She was dressed in a black long sleeve silk top, with matching black silk panties and black heels. She was impeccable, with long red hair that hung in curls framing her face. She smiled as she stood in front of Beth.

“So, Sunny tells me it’s your turn young lady.” she told Beth.

“No, no, no.” Beth replied, “One of them can take my turn.”

“Nope, not going to happen.” replied Raine, “Everyone had to have a turn, it’s club policy.” she said winking.

“Yep.” I told Beth, “I had to have a turn, so do you.”

Beth tried to continue to argue the point as Raine walked over to the CD player. She scanned the rack and selected one, inserted it and grabbed the remote. She walked back over to Beth and took her hand. She pulled her off the sofa and led her over to one of the chairs. Beth sat down in the chair nervously, pulling down her skirt. Raine pointed the remote at the CD player and pressed play. A few seconds later the music started and Raine turned to Beth.

Beth looked like a teenager who was just caught masturbating. Her face was beet red and she was looking at everything but Raine. Raine straddled Beth’s thighs and moved closer to her. She began an almost hypnotic sway, perfectly in time to the music. I could tell she had worked this song before, her movements were flawless. Lower and lower she swayed until she was lightly touching Beth’s lap. Beth was doing everything she could to avoid her. Raine took charge and put one hand on each side of Beth’s face and turned her to an eye to eye position.

“No looking away.” Raine said, “If you don’t do it right, you have to go again.”

Beth thought for a second and I guess decided to go with the program as presented. Raine started to move back and forth on Beth’s lap while softly caressing her face with one hand. She moved up again, took Beth’s hands and pulled her a bit out of the chair so she could access her lap easier. I looked at Beth’s legs and noticed they were open just a bit. From where I sat, I could see she had on white panties. I also noticed that her legs were trembling as Raine started her motion back down to Beth’s lap. Lower and lower, until I saw Beth’s legs absorb the weight of this beautiful creature.

Raine began a slow steady rocking of her lips as she looked eye to eye with Beth. Her hands were behind Beth’s neck, running her hands through her hair. I could tell Beth’s breathing was getting more laboured as her chest rose and fell. I looked over at Lance and he had this perturbed look on his face. He appeared to be totally disinterested. I looked back at the ladies and noticed Beth’s legs had opened wider. Now I had a clear view of those creamy thighs and white panties. I think my cock was harder now then when Sunny was grinding against me.

Raine reached down and took Beth’s hands and brought them to her shoulders. She held her hands on top of Beth’s, making sure there was no protest from her. Seeing none, Raine took her own hands and placed them on Beth’s sides, stroking her softly. Up and down her hands moved, looking at Beth for some sort of a reaction. Then Raine’s right hand moved around and cupped Beth’s left breast through her shirt. Beth, startled tried to shift her position, but Raine locked her thighs on Beth’s and made sure she stayed put. Slowly Raine’s hand moved over Beth’s breast. Beth looked over at Lance as if to say this is not my fault. She would not look at me at all.

Suddenly Lance stood and moved toward the door.

“This is bullshit.” he snarled, “Everyone gets a better dance than I do. I am going back to the bar.”

“Don’t leave Lance.” Beth pleaded, “Don’t leave me by myself.”

“Fuck this.” Lance replied, “Jeff, you stay with her.”

He stormed out of the door, slamming it behind him.

Raine started her dance again, telling Beth to blow him off. She began to move back and forth on Beth’s lap, her hand once again caressing her breast. This went on for several minutes. It seemed that with Lance out of the room, Beth began to loosen up. Beth’s hands which were now on Raine’s hips began to move. She was responding to Raine.

Raine immediately sensed Beth’s change of heart. She turned to me and suggested I move from the sofa to the chair next to them. She told me the view was much better. I got up and moved as suggested. She was right, the view was spectacular.

The dance continued and I noticed that Raine had began to grind her pussy into Beth’s. Her hands were now around Beth’s waist pulling them closer to each other. Beth was breathing heavy and had become lost in Raine’s spell. Raine knew she had Beth where she wanted her. She reached up and slowly pulled her top off exposing her breasts. I saw Beth swallow hard as she was inches away from Raine’s breasts. Raine reached down and put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her silk panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.