My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 25

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

I turned in the bed glancing at the clock, it was six-thirty in the morning. I gently rolled back and looked over my shoulder, Beth was still sound asleep. Ever so gently, I rolled over on my side so that I was facing her. She looked so angelic laying there, a soft, serene look on her face. My gaze moved down her luscious body, following every curve, every crevice of her amazing body. I moved cautiously, ever so close, that I could feel the warmth of her body next to mine. I laid there for quite some time, just watching her sleep, until her eyelids fluttered once and then opened.

A smile crossed her face, her hand came up to my cheek.

“Good morning baby, what are doing?” she asked in a whisper.

“Watching you sleep. You’re so beautiful Beth.” I replied.

Her eyes blinked for a moment, then I saw her swallow, as her hand pulled me closer to her. Her lips moved to mine as we shared a very soft, gentle kiss. Her hand moved down my back, tracing my spine, up and down slowly. My hand slid down her firm body resting on her hip. Her mouth became hungry, her tongue reached for mine. She rolled me over so that her body was over mine, her tongue plunging deeper into my mouth. Her hand moved down my stomach and into my shorts, finding my stiffening cock. She wrapped her warm hand around me, stroking my cock to life. I tried to slide my left hand down between our bodies, reaching for her pussy.

“Let me show you how it’s done, baby.” she said with a slight giggle.

She released my cock, sat up and pulled her gown over her head, dropping it to the bed. She threw one leg over my body straddling me, finally coming to rest in a seated position on my lower chest. My face was maybe fifteen inches from her smooth, completely shaven pussy. I looked up at her, she had a huge smile on her face. She extended her tongue, slowly licking her lips.

“I want you to watch me baby, watch me play with myself.” she said softly.

She slowly reached down between her legs with both hands, using two fingers of her left hand to spread the lips of her pussy. She extended the index finger of her right hand and began to stroke her clit. My eyes were riveted to her finger as it worked its magic on her ever moistening slit. I looked up to see her eyes locked on mine, a big smile on her face.

“You like to watch me make myself feel good, baby?” she asked.

“Oh yea, it really gets to me.” I replied quickly.

With some reassurance from me, she picked up the pace with her finger, leaning back slightly giving me a close up view of her entire pussy. As she quickened the pace over her clit, I could see the juices begin to run from inside of her. They were beginning to run down her lips and pool on my chest. I could feel my cock hardening, just watching Beth arousing herself, inches from my face. I looked up at her, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, sensing that she was perhaps close to an orgasm.

“Beth.” I said softly, “I want you to cum in my mouth baby.”

She immediately looked down at me and from the smile she gave me, I knew she wanted the same thing. She bent over for a second, moving her self right above my face, then sitting back up. She was now kneeling on the bed, her soaked pussy just an inch over my mouth. She once again reached down and began to rapidly stroke her swollen clit, her eyes locked on mine. She pushed two fingers deep inside of her, holding them there for several seconds. She then removed them, extending them forward, pushing them between my lips, deep inside my mouth. I sucked on her fingers removing the thick, sweet coating from them. I looked up at her, her eyes were closed shut, savouring the feeling of my mouth on her fingers. She opened her eyes and looked down into mine.

“I am ready baby, God, I am so ready.” she moaned.

She moved forward just slightly so that her pussy was just over my lips and once again buried her fingers inside of her self. She reached up with her other hand and steadied herself on the headboard, and she began to frantically stroke her clit. I reached up from behind her gently grabbing her ass with both of my hands, softly kneading the firm flesh between my fingers. I felt her thighs begin trembling, I knew she was extremely close.

“Go ahead baby, shoot that warm cum into my mouth.”

Her entire body tightened up as she moved her other hand between her legs, spreading her lips wide, as her finger flew over her clit. I opened my mouth wide and pushing it so that I felt her pussy on my lips. As soon as my mouth touched her, she cried out in pleasure, her eyes looking down into mine. As our gaze locked, I felt a strong stream of fluid jet into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. She cried out in ecstasy, screaming inaudibly as an orgasm racked her body. I swallowed quickly, just as two more thick sprays of cum washed the insides of my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, reaching up, pushing her hands from her pussy, and pulling her on to my mouth. I pushed my tongue deep side of her, redirecting her flow, coating my cheeks. She reached down grabbing my hair and pulling my face up tight against her throbbing pussy. She shook violently on my face as my tongue probed the inside walls of her vagina. It took a good twenty seconds for her to release my hair, easing her pussy off of my mouth. She leaned back slightly placing her hands on my shoulders to get her balance. The look on her face said it all.

“Oh my God baby, that was the most incredible orgasm of my life. I have never cum that hard, ever.” she panted, “I hope I didn’t drown you.”

“Mmmmmm, no baby you didn’t, you tasted so good.” I replied.

“I gotta catch my breath.” she panted, rolling off me and plopping to the mattress on her stomach. She laid there, her eyes closed, looking so content. Soon her breathing returned to normal, her eyes opened, smiling at me.

“I can’t believe I have been missing sex like this my entire life.” she exclaimed.

I laughed softly, reaching over and rubbing her back, kissing her softly on the cheek.

“How about breakfast?” I asked, “I’m cooking.”

“Breakfast?” She replied, “No way you’re making me cum like that and I can’t return the favor.”

She lifted her ass slightly off the bed, reaching underneath herself, moving her right hand to her pussy. I could tell from her arm movements, she was once again rubbing herself. She turned and looked into my eyes, motioning me over.

“Get on baby, slide that cock in me from behind.” she urged.

I moved behind her, positioning myself between her thighs. I reached down, lifted her hips slightly as she reached between her legs, grabbing my cock. She guided me to her soaked opening, I gently pushed, burying myself in her warm pussy. She lowered herself back down on the bed, her fingers moving back to her clit.

I began to move inside of her, slowly with very long, methodical strokes. As I would get down deep inside of her, I could feel her fingers rubbing her clit. She began to move her body under me, enjoying the feeling of my hard cock inside of her. I increased the speed of my strokes as I felt her finger speed up on her clit. I could tell she had another orgasm building from the movement of her body and the soft moans that were beginning to intensify. I reached down with both hands and grabbed her hips lifting them slightly and once again quickened my pace. She looked over her shoulder and whispered to me.

“Baby, fuck me hard, drive that cock into my pussy, make me cum on your cock.”

I needed no further urging. My hands tightened their grip on her hips as I began to furiously pound my rock hard cock into her dripping wet slit. After a dozen or so strokes, she arched her back, throwing her head back.

“Oh yea, now baby, now.” she moaned.

I pulled her hips toward me and buried my cock, deep inside her pussy. I felt the walls of her vagina contract, as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body. I felt a sudden gush of liquid surround my cock, then run down our legs. I kept my cock buried deep inside of her until the spasms began to subside. I then began to move in and out of her again at a rapid pace. Her pussy was soaked and felt so good against cock. She turned and looked at me once again with the look of pleasure on her face.

“Cum inside me baby, let me feel that hot cum deep inside me.” she whispered.

I pulled her hips to mine as tightly as I could, burying my cock deep inside her. I felt the first explosion of cum leave my cock coating her insides. I continued to unload streams of cum deep inside her stomach. As my orgasm subsided, I once again began to move inside of her, enjoying the lubrication my hot cum had provided. I felt the combination of our orgasms running down between our legs. I could see her beginning to move her hips back to meet the thrusts of my cock. Sensing that perhaps she had yet another orgasm building, I continued my movement inside of her. She began to moan softly once more, reaching for her clit. My cock had softened making it difficult to continue my movements. Knowing that she could cum again, I wanted to make sure she was satisfied. I pulled out of her, grabbed her hips and flipped her over on her back. Before she could even protest, I moved my mouth down between her legs. She looked down and began to protest softly.

“Jeff, please baby, you don’t have to do that now after you ... I’m ... Oh my Goddddddddd, Yesssssssssss.” she moaned.

I had pushed my tongue deep inside of her drenched pussy, tasting my own cum, along with hers. I slid my tongue out, rapidly flicking her clit up and down. I took one finger and pushed it deep inside of her, then back out quickly. I began to fuck her hard with my finger, as my tongue rapidly danced across her swollen, cum covered clit. She reached up grabbing the headboard, lifting her hips slightly, pushing her pussy into my mouth.

“Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa.” she cried out.

For the third time, her body was racked with pleasure she as convulsed under my mouth, shaking in pleasure. Her hips fell hard on the bed, she pushed against my forehead with both hands forcefully.

“Oh my God Jeff, baby, stop for a second ... let me breathe.” she panted.

I released her from my mouth, laying my face on her lower stomach, still holding her close. She began to run her fingers through my hair softly, trying to regain her breath.

“Baby, no man has ever done that to me before. The thought of your tongue inside of me, tasting your own cum ... God, I just lost it.” she admitted.

I moved up next to her holding her close. Her head was on my chest, my hand was tracing up and down her spine. Her breathing had returned to normal, before she spoke once again.

“I love you so much baby. I have never felt like this in all of my life. I have never cum this hard before, ever. You make me feel so damn good.” she whispered.

“I love you too, Beth.” I replied, “With all of my heart.”

We spent the rest of the day making love, showering, eating, then back to bed. I’m not sure how many orgasms either one of us had, but by that evening, we were both spent. We fell asleep, as we had woke that morning, in each other’s arms. We returned to work the next day, eagerly looking forward to that evening when we would once again hold each other. I called Beth just as I was leaving to see what she wanted for dinner that night. We decided to go out to a local restaurant have dinner, rent a movie, then spend the evening on the sofa. We met at my house, showered, dressed and left for the restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant about seven, we were seated immediately it was not very crowded. We both decided on the bacon cheese burger and garlic fries. As we were waiting for our order to come to the table, I heard a familiar voice behind us.

“Hey guys, what are you doing here?”

We turned to see Jennifer standing right behind us smiling. She bent over kissed Beth and I quickly on the cheek.

“Just grabbing a quick bite to eat and you?” I replied.

“Same thing, I just got off, don’t feel like cooking, so here I am.” she responded, “Can I join you?”

Not much I could say, this was the last thing Beth and I were prepared for, but we could not be rude.

“Sure you can Jen, that would be great.” I said, standing up, pulling out her chair.

“Always, the gentleman Jeff, that’s why I love you.” Jen said giggling.

I sat back down, motioned to the waiter to come over and add Jen’s order to my ticket. I told him to wait and bring all three meals together so we could eat together. The waiter agreed and left with Jen’s order.

“So what are you two doing together?” Jen asked curiously.

Before I could answer, Beth replied that we were discussing business arrangements involving buying Lance out of the building which we both owned. She went into quite elaborate details, sounding real convincing, even to me. Jen kept shifting her eyes from Beth, then back to me trying to figure the situation out. Jen and Beth talked at length about Beth’s pending divorce, Jen was especially curious about her plans for the future. Beth responded in generalized terms stating she had no plans now being single, she would just take things day to day. Beth reached over and grabbed my hand.

“I’m surprised you let this guy go, Jen.” she said.

A look of terror swept over Jen’s face, she tried to compose herself. I think for a moment, she thought I had betrayed her secret, staring directly at me.

“Actually, it was more me than Jen, Beth.” I interjected, trying to get Jen off the hook, “You know how I am.”

“Yea, brother-in-law, I know how you are.” she said laughing, dropping my hand.

The rest of the meal went relatively well, although I did feel very awkward seeing Jennifer. She looked good as always, she appeared to be in a good mood, I hoped things were going well for her. I paid the check and we all walked out together to the parking lot. Jen said goodnight and headed for her car. We pulled out, stopped for a movie, then headed home. We enjoyed the rest of the evening curled up on the sofa in each other’s arms watching the movie.

Several days passed, then on my way home one evening, my cell phone rang. It was Jennifer.

“Hey sweetie, how are you?” she asked.

“I’m doing ok Jen, and you?” I replied.

“Tired, I have been working a lot, not much free time, you know how it is.” she stated.

“Yea, I remember.” I responded laughing.

“Look Jeff, how about you and I get together one evening, dinner and maybe some conversation?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.