My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

I stayed on the sofa composing myself for a few minutes, pulled my clothing back on and headed for the shower again. After a nice long shower, I walked back down the hall and heard the shower on in the second bathroom. I walked into the great room, but it was empty. I figured both ladies were in the shower at once, so I headed back to my bedroom. I pulled back the comforter and sheets and slipped into bed. I was laying there with my eyes closed when I felt someone climb in next to me. I looked over and both Jen and Tiff had gotten into bed with me. Jen leaned over, close to my ear, reaching for my cock.

“I hope you’re not done with us.” she whispered softly.

I have to say that sex with two women at once was probably the most erotic and intense sexual situation I had ever been in. But, as good as it was, I felt somewhat strange. I’m not sure if it was guilt I felt for fucking Tiff in front of Jen. Or perhaps, it was watching Jen enjoy herself with Tiffany. I couldn’t decide what exactly was wrong, but it definitely bothered me. I knew I was falling in love with Jen and somehow this, perhaps tarnished what I was feeling. By the time I had finished showering I felt guilty as hell. I turned slightly to face Jen.

“You sure about this sweetie?” I asked.

“Yes, why is something wrong?” she replied.

“No, I’m just asking.” I responded, “I just don’t want us to be awkward with each other after tonight.”

“Everything will be fine.” she answered.

Jen leaned over me and put her mouth on mine kissing me softly. I pulled her close to me, responding to her lips with mine. She slid her tongue between my lips and reached for mine. I felt Tiffany moving in the bed and soon she was between my legs, both hands on my cock. Jen released me and continued kissing me, as Tiffany’s warm wet mouth surrounded my cock. In no time, she had me rock hard again, as she softly licked and sucked my cock back to life. The feeling of her small mouth was incredible, almost mesmerizing, she really knew how to please a man. At that time I really wondered why she had no boyfriend.

Strange thing to think while you’re in bed with two women, but it crossed my mind. I knew this time I would be able to last longer, so I was not concerned. Jen’s lips left mine, slowly moving down my body, until I felt a second mouth on my cock. I looked down and both ladies had my cock trapped between their mouthes’, moving up and down my shaft. The feeling was indescribable to say the least. They continued for a few moments, then Tiffany leaned over to kiss Jen. Their lips met in a very sensual kiss, their tongues probing in and out of each other’s mouth.

Jen broke the kiss, smiling at her friend, reached over and took her hand. She guided Tiffany on her back, laying the tiny woman next to me. She slowly lowered herself down Tiff’s body, until her lips met Tiff’s small, tight pussy. Tiff arched her back in appreciation as Jen’s tongue entered her. Tiff reached up and pulled my face to hers, kissing me firmly on the lips. Her tongue quickly separated my lips and plunged into my mouth. I reached over and softly began to stroke her breasts, every now and then gently squeezing one.

By this time Jen’s tongue was having quite the effect on her friend. I could tell Tiff was close. I pulled away from her and looked down at Jen to see that she was alternately licking and sucking Tiff’s clit with her lips and tongue. She was completely oblivious to anything else going on around her. As I watched her, I have to say, I felt a twinge of jealously. I don’t know if I was thinking she was too much into this or what it was. I didn’t have time to really dwell on it because Tiff erupted in orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Jen, dammit.” Tiff screamed.

Tiff’s hips came up off the bed pressing into Jen’s mouth. Jen reached under her, grabbing her ass with both hands and pulling her tightly into her lips. Tiff bucked and squirmed against Jen’s mouth continuing to moan in a very loud tone. It took maybe twenty seconds before Tiffany, pushed Jen’s mouth off of her pussy.

“Geez girl, stop for a second, it tickles.” she giggled.

Jen lifted her face from between her friends legs and I could see it was completely coated in Tiff’s cum. Jen ran her tongue along her lips tasting what was left of her friend’s orgasm. Tiff sat up and pulled Jen close to her, kissing her deeply. I could see Tiff’s tongue licking Jen’s lips, tasting her own cum at the same time. They kissed for quite some time until Tiff, turned over and rolled Jen onto her back. She grabbed my hand pulling me towards Jen.

“Fuck her pussy Jeff, make her cum.” Tiff said in a husky voice.

I climbed between Jen’s legs and guided my cock into her dripping wet slit. I slid in as easy as a knife cuts warm butter. Never have I been inside Jen when she was this wet. I started to move in and out of her in a slow but steady pace, making sure I pressed hard against her mound on the down stroke. Tiff moved from behind me, and got on one side of Jen. She lowered her mouth to Jen’s pussy, using two fingers to open her up and expose her clit. Tiff then extended her tongue and began to flick Jen’s clit as my cock pumped in and out of her. It took maybe a half of minute and Jen erupted in a violent orgasm. I buried my cock deep into her pussy and pressed as hard as I could. Her body convulsed and I felt the walls of her pussy contracting against my cock. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body, filling her pussy with fluids, which now had begun to leak down her ass.

Tiff moved her mouth off of Jen’s clit and looked up at me.

“Fuck her Jeff, fuck that pussy till you cum.” she urged.

I began to pump my cock into Jen’s soaked pussy. Jen was exhausted, her eyes closed, coming off of a mind numbing orgasm. It did not take long for me to feel my balls tighten up and move up into my body. I knew I was going to cum soon. Tiff got up, and pressed her lips to mine in a very hungry kiss driving her tongue into my mouth. She probed it for a few seconds, then broke the kiss, staring into my eyes.

“I want you to cum in my mouth, when you’re ready pull out.” she whispered.

She leaned back down intently watching my cock piston in and out of her best friend’s pussy. It took only a few seconds for me to lose control. I reached down, grabbed my cock and pulled out of Jen’s pussy. Before Tiff could get my cock completely in her mouth, the first stream of cum shot out coating her lips, dripping down onto Jen’s stomach. The second spurt hit the back of Tiff’s throat as she swallowed with quick motion. She moved her lips up to the end of my cock and began to lick the head as cum continued to pour out, falling all over Jen. Tiff reached up and grabbed my cock in her hand and began to pump it rapidly, milking what was left of my cum into her mouth. The orgasm was intense, leaving my thighs trembling trying to support my weight. Finally I had to push her away, sitting down for a second, to catch my breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.