My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

We enjoyed a long weekend together but soon it was Monday, back to the old grind. I knew Jennifer had a busy week, so I was surprised to get a call from her Monday afternoon at work. She told me she had a break in her schedule and had been thinking about me. We talked for a while, until she had to get back to work. She mentioned to me that she was going to call me later in the week and try to have lunch with me.

On Friday morning, Jen called and asked me if I could meet her for lunch, downtown near the Federal Courthouse Building. Since I am pretty much free to come and go as I please at my job, I agreed quickly to meet her. We arranged to meet for eleven-thirty at a restaurant that was close to her office. I arrived a bit early, around eleven o’clock, so I asked the hostess to be seated and just show Jen to my table when she arrived. I was there for about twenty minutes when I saw Jennifer walk in. She appeared to be having a conversation with several people who were trailing behind her. I was hoping, we were not going to be having lunch with all of her colleagues. It’s not that I didn’t like them, but I felt somewhat out of place when they started talking shop. When that happened, I felt sort of uneducated for some strange reason.

I saw the hostess point Jennifer in my direction, she waved and started over. I noticed a short brunette was following her, along with three men and another blonde. So much for being alone, I thought to myself. I was relieved when the three men and one women took a table in front of me. Jennifer and the petite brunette however continued to my table. As they got near, I could not help but notice, even though small in stature, the tiny woman was a knockout. Jen is five foot, ten inches tall and maybe 135 pounds. The brunette was close to maybe five foot four, weighing maybe 115 pounds, with an incredible figure. She was wearing a tight knit dress, that clung to her petite figure like a wet tee shirt.

Jen leaned over and kissed me hello and then introduced her company.

“Jeff, I would like you to meet Tiffany, she is my personal assistant, we are together all day, everyday. I thought it was time you meet her.”

“Hello Tiffany, it’s very nice to meet you.” I said standing, extending my hand to her.

She shook my hand and it was amazing how tiny her hand looked inside of my own. I quickly pulled the chairs out for both ladies, helping them to their seats. I saw Jennifer smile at Tiffany in an I-told-you-so look. I sat back down in my chair and motioned for the waitress to come over and get our drinks started. We ordered drinks, the ladies were given their menus. The ladies talked back and forth as they scanned the lunch menu. Tiffany’s voice was as tiny as her stature. She seemed almost like a doll, one that was almost too fragile to touch. As soon as the ladies decided on their selections, I called the waitress back over and we ordered. The waitress picked up our menus and excused herself. Tiffany spoke first.

“So Jeff, it’s nice to finally meet you. I have heard so much about you.”

“I hope it’s all good.” I replied quickly.

“Oh yes, in fact it’s all very good, Jennifer gives you high marks.” she replied, looking at Jennifer and smiling.

“Well, I am glad I get a passing grade.” I responded.

Both of them laughed, looking at each other. I was beginning to wonder, just how much these two shared about their private lives with each other. I noticed they appeared to be really comfortable with each other, almost like one was an extension of the other. Jennifer went on to tell me that Tiffany had been working for her almost four years now and that she was invaluable. She added that without Tiffany she would be lost, never be able to get through her hectic schedule. Tiffany chimed in that it was easy with Jen, she was the best boss she ever had. I am guessing that Tiffany was maybe thirty at best, maybe even younger.

“So Jen, how is the weekend looking, you think you may be free?” I asked.

“I think so, we have been really busy this week, but I think it will wind down by this evening.” she replied, looking at Tiffany.

“Good.” I responded, looking at Tiffany, “You make sure she is free, Tiffany.”

“I will,” the tiny woman answered, “and call me Tiff, all my friends do.”

About that time, our waitress brought our plates to us. Both ladies had ordered a small Filet Mignon that was covered in Crab Meat, topped with an Oyster sauce, a baked potato and salad. I had ordered the seafood platter that was loaded with fried shrimp, oysters, crawfish and catfish, served with spicy cajun fries. We continued our conversation as we began to eat. The food was excellent, so was the company. The topics ranged from work, to family and back again. I am not sure where it took a turn, but before I knew it, the topic had changed to a more intimate nature. Jen mentioned something about she was really looking forward to the weekend. Tiffany smiled at her and said something close to “I bet you are”, and they both laughed looking at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.