My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

I was anxious to leave work Friday evening, looking forward to possibly seeing Jennifer. She had been working late most of the week in an attempt to ease her schedule. I was hoping she would be free tonight, although we had made no definite plans. I called her cell on the way home, but only got voice mail. I left a message for her to call me when she could. Almost as soon as I put the phone down, it rang.

I looked at the number, hoping it was Beth. It was my mother-in-law calling from her house.

“Hi Honey, how are you?” she asked.

“I am fine Mom, how are you and Dad doing?”

“We are fine, thanks. I just called to see how things were getting along between you and Jennifer. I was talking to Jennifer’s mother today, she seemed as much in the dark as I am about you two. Apparently Jennifer has not told her mother much about you two.”

I went on to tell my mother-in-law that we had been seeing each other regularly for a while now, but things were still on a friendship type basis as far as I could see. No long term plans of any kind had been spoke of.

“Do you love her, Jeff?”

“I really don’t know mom. I am not sure I can ever love another woman like I did Susan.”

“Jeff, I know Susan would want you to be happy. Do whatever feels right to you. I love Jennifer, I have known her since she was a baby, she is like a daughter to me. Just treat her like you did Susan, go from there and see what happens.” she finished.

“Thanks mom.”

We spoke for a few more moments then she told me she had to go, but keep her updated. I promised I would. When I hung up, I though of how strange it was to be talking to my mother-in-law about another woman. Life had a way of throwing you for a loop sometimes.

I didn’t stop on the way home for dinner thinking that perhaps Jen and I would go out to eat later. I got home, took a shower, and sat down to relax. About thirty minutes later my phone rang, it was Jennifer.

“Hey Jen, how are you.” I asked.

“I’m doing ok, and you?” she replied.

“Just waiting on you to call.” I laughed.

“Aw, how sweet. But I have bad news. I have to go to dinner with my boss and some other assistants to discuss a case we are working on.” She said disappointedly.

“It’s ok, I understand, you have a job to do.” I answered.

“Can I come by after dinner tonight, I want to talk to you about something?” she asked.

“Sure, I will be here. Let me know.”

After we hung up, I started to wonder what Jen wanted to talk about. The more I thought about it, the more I thought my mother-in-law and Jen’s mom may have been putting things in her head. Plus with the way things were with Beth, I had no clue what was going on.

I guess it was about ten-thirty when Jen called. She was leaving the restaurant and wanted to know if it was still ok to come by. I told her it was no problem, I was still up wide awake. She said she would be about twenty minutes. I got up, straightened things up a bit, so every thing looked perfect. She was right on time, as usual.

From her appearance, I was guessing she had went on to change first. She had on jeans, a tee-shirt and running shoes and smelled great. She kissed me quick on the lips and came in, she appeared to be in a great mood.

We sat down and quickly caught up on what was going on with each other. She had been busy prepping cases for court all week and had been working late every night. She did however say she would be free most of the weekend, which was good news.

Conversation went back and forth, but in the back of my mind I was wondering what she wanted to talk about. I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie or perhaps go rent one or two. She picked up the remote and scanned through the cable HD Movie channels and found several she wanted to watch. I went to make several iced teas and microwave a bowl of popcorn. When I returned to the sofa, I sat next to her and she put the movie on. About a third of the way through the movie, it was apparent this was a dud, or at least I thought so. A few minute’s later she must have come to the same conclusion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.