My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

We were starting to spend as much time together as our schedules allowed. We talked every day, sometimes several times a day, on the phone. The next week flew by and soon we were approaching the weekend again. I had made no plans, but was hoping to see Jennifer as much as possible over the weekend. I was sitting home Thursday night watching TV when my phone rang. Figuring it was Jen, I answered quickly. I was wrong.

“Hey Jeff, how are you doing?” asked Beth.

“I am doing ok Beth, how are you?” I replied.

“Ok, I guess, why haven’t you called me?” she replied.

“Well Beth, to be honest, you still have not told me what is going on with you and Lance. Then the last thing I want to do is draw any attention to us, by constantly calling you.” I responded, thinking quickly.

“We really need to get together and talk Jeff, I need to see you.” She asked.

I still had not explained to Jen, what had happened between Beth and I, before I met her. I did want to get it out in the open, so if it ever came up, it would not be a surprise. Being family, it would not be odd to be seen with Beth, but I really thought the less we got together for now, the better it would be for both of us.

“What did you have in mind, Beth?” I asked.

“Lance is out of town, he won’t be home until early in the morning, can I come over now?” she asked quickly.

“I suppose so, I am not doing anything special.” I answered.

“Ok, good, I am leaving work now, I should be there in about forty-five minutes.” she responded.

As I waited for Beth, a lot of things were running through my mind. One thing I could not deny was that I did still care for Beth and to some degree, I did understand her situation. But on the other hand, I had really had developed strong feelings for Jennifer, she was an incredible lady. I think deep down, I really wanted to fall in love with Jen, I was just not sure if she was taking our relationship as serious as I was. I also knew that sooner or later I was going to have to tell Jen about Beth. That was something I was not looking forward to at all.

The door bell rang, I got up and went to the door. Beth stepped in looking absolutely stunning as usual. She was wearing a black jacket, white blouse and short black skirt with black heels. I followed her into the great room and sat down in my chair, her on the sofa. I offered her a drink but she said maybe later.

“Jeff, I know I have left you hanging for quite some time now. I am really confused and the more I try to make a decision the more confusing it becomes.” she said.

“I understand Beth, you have been married a long time.” I responded.

“I’m trying to do everything I can to make my marriage work, but I feel like I am alone in the battle.” she added, “But I really do not want to give up, things are somewhat better.”

“Then keep trying, don’t give up.” I replied.

“Well ... I don’t really know how to say this, but ... I really do miss being intimate with you. It’s all I can think of.” She stammered.

I guess my facial reactions told her I didn’t take that statement well, because she quickly shot back.

“I know that sounds terrible.” She continued, “I want my marriage to work, but I want to have an intimate relationship with you as well.”

She looked own at the floor and began to wipe her eyes. I could see she was in some pain, struggling to get this off her chest.

“Beth, the problem is still what we spoke of when we first discussed a relationship. It’s going to raise a whole lot of eye brows if we tell people, especially in our own family, if we decided to be together. How do you think they would react if they found out we were having an affair and you were still married?” I replied.

“I know, Jeff. It would be one hell of a mess.” She responded.

“That is putting it mildly.” I answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.