My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

It took a few minutes for Jennifer to gain her composure enough to think about heading back downstairs. She reached down and pulled her panties back on and pulled down her skirt, which had been up around her waist. I could notice she was blushing slightly, I am guessing due to the realization that I had witnessed her first bi-sexual encounter. As she fixed her hair and makeup, I attempted to make her feel at ease.

“Jen, you were absolutely incredible. I have never witnessed anything as erotic as what you and Raine just did.” I told her.

“Well, I am kind of embarrassed a bit Jeff, but I have to admit, I really did enjoy it. It’s much different with a woman.” she replied.

“Better than with a man?” I asked.

“No, not better.” she replied, “Just different.”

We moved back downstairs to our original seats, which were still waiting for us. I ordered Jen another glass of wine and myself an orange juice. Jen leaned over and whispered softly in my ear.

“I feel really bad. I had an amazing time but we left you out in the cold.”

“It’s quite all right Jen, trust me I enjoyed it a lot, just watching you.” I responded.

“Well, the night is not over and I promise, I will make it up to you.” she whispered.

We stayed for a few more minutes and we started to get ready to leave. I noticed Raine was ready to take the stage, she was standing just off to the right, slightly hidden by the curtains. She waved to us and made a gesture with her hands that appeared to be “Call Me”, but I wasn’t sure.

We exited the club, walked to the lot and had the valet bring my car around. He opened the door and let Jen in, then handed me the keys. I tipped him and got in the car. Jen had moved right up against me and was leaning her head on my chest. I pulled out the lot and headed for the ramp to the bridge, that would take us home. Almost as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot, Jen’s hand was stroking my thigh. My cock was hardening once again, as it had been much of the night. She noticed quickly and began to softly squeeze and stroke my cock. In no time she had me very uncomfortable, as my cock was straining against my clothing. I was trying to keep my mind on the road but she was making it extremely difficult to do so. I pulled over into the far right hand lane for slower traffic for safety purposes. Jen looked over at me said in a very low soft tone.

“I can’t believe, I am going to say this, but I am horny as hell.”

I chuckled and said something to the effect of that not being a bad thing. She laughed as well but continued to try and prove her point. She sat up slightly in the seat and pulled her dress up just to the top of her thighs. She reached under her dress with one hand, then took my hand with her other and pulled it between her thighs. I extended my fingers out until I touched a very hot and very wet pussy.

“See, I told you.” she whispered, in a deeper tone than normal.

I extended the middle finger of my right hand and quickly found her clit. I slid one finger deep inside her, pulling out her slick juice and coated her clit with it. Once I had her clit wet I began to rub her clit in small, quick circles. Jen slightly squeezed her thighs together putting pressure on my hand.

“Oh God, that feels so good.” she said in an excited voice, “I could cum again right now. I don’t know what has come over me.”

“It’s ok.” I reassured her, “Cum as many times as you want.”

“But I feel guilty, you have not got off once yet tonight.” She said in a sad tone.

“Jen, I love watching you cum. It gives me pleasure. Let yourself go, don’t worry about me.” I replied.

“Jeff, you have to be the kindest, most unselfish man I have ever been around. Most men think only of themselves. I don’t know any man that would have sat tonight out, just so I could enjoy myself as I did.” She stated.

I told her I was glad she had enjoyed herself, and that I was able to make one of her fantasies come true. As we spoke, I continued to work on her pussy, feeling her juices flood my hand. I decided to learn a little bit more about this wonderful lady.

“Can I ask you a question, Jen?”

“Sure, you can.” she replied.

“Well, do you, ... well you know, ... masturbate a lot?” I stuttered.

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that.” She giggled.

“It’s ok.” I responded, “You don’t have to answer.”

“No, no, I don’t mind.” she quickly replied.

She went on to tell me that she probably masturbated three to four times a week. She said usually it was late at night, when she was relaxed and wanted to take the edge off her day. She told me she had several vibrators that she loved to use, or sometimes, she would just use her fingers. She told me as good as the vibrators were, her fingers always seem to bring her to a more powerful orgasm, although it did take longer. The vibrator would always finish the job quicker. As she spoke, I continued to work on her drenched pussy and I could sense her breathing had changed.

“So how about you make yourself cum for me now?” I told her in a low voice.

“You want me to?” she replied.

“Oh yea.” I shot back.

She reached under her skirt with both hands, pushing mine out of the way. She pulled her panties to the side and worked her finger deep into her pussy. I was trying to watch the road and watch her fingers all at the same time. She pulled her finger out and slowly began to rub her clit. Looking at this incredibly attractive lady sitting in my front seat, her skirt hiked up her legs, with her fingers in her pussy had my mind reeling. She could sense I was enjoying this a lot.

“You like to watch me play with myself, baby.” she whispered

“Jen, I can’t tell you how much it turns me on.” I answered.

“Well good, because I enjoy having you watch me, it makes it so much better when I cum.” she replied, “Which I am just about ready to do.”

We were not far from my house, so I urged her to wait until we got in my drive, so I could really watch her get off. She eased up on her pussy, slowing her fingers down for me. A minute or so later, I pulled into my drive, and turned off the car. I turned to face her, getting comfortable in my seat. She turned slightly in her seat, putting her back against the door, so I could get a clear view of her pussy.

“You like this?” she asked, staring at me intently.

“God, yes, I do Jen.” I replied quickly.

She began to quicken her pace, her thighs open wide. Her juices were flowing out of her, coating the seat. The more interest I showed in what she was doing, the more it seemed to arouse her. I decided to try and urge her on, making it even better. I leaned over, close to her and started whispering, as I looked into her big brown eyes.

“Come on Jen, cum for me, make that pussy explode as you look into my eyes. Let me see your eyes roll back, baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.