My Sister-in-law Beth - Cover

My Sister-in-law Beth

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After losing his wife to illness, Jeff is approached by his sister-in-law Beth who was unhappy in her own marriage. Read how Jeff's life turns into a roller-coaster.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

We moved down the hall into the master bath, dripping water in puddles as we went. She pulled my jersey off over her head in one movement, dropping it to the floor. I pulled her close to me, kissing her again. I reached around and unhooked her bra. She stepped back and let it fall to the floor exposing her firm ample breasts. With both hands she reached down and slid her panties down her legs to the floor and stepped out of them. She moved over to the bed, laid down on her back motioning for me to join her. I pushed my shorts down to the floor and pulled my shirt over my head. I climbed over her supporting my weight on my arms. I kissed her once again, my tongue easing into her mouth to meet hers. She reached between us, and wrapped her hand around my rigid cock. I knew that it was not going to take much in the way of stimulation to get me off. I wanted to make sure she was completely satisfied before I had my orgasm.

“Oh God, this feels so good.” she whispered in my ear, “Let me make you feel good Jeff.”

“Not yet.” I whispered back, “Not yet.”

I moved down slightly taking one of her nipples between my lips, gently sucking it into my mouth. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side. I slowly kissed down her stomach, lower and lower until my mouth was right above her pussy. I looked at the clean shaven, very slick mound that was in front of me. She had very long narrow lips, that slightly opened at the top to expose a large, very erect clit.

I eased my mouth down on her gently taking her clit into my mouth.

I heard her gasp as my lips first touched her. Her clit seemed to swell even more and became harder as I alternated sucking and flicking it with my tongue. I could feel the juices flowing freely out of her. They were sweet, fresh and smelled wonderful. She was really enjoying the attention I was giving her pussy as her moans were increasing, her hips moving up and down to match my tongue movements. I reached both hands under her and pulled her pussy into my mouth, pushing my tongue deep inside of her at the same time.

“Oh fuck ... Ohhhhhhhhhhh...” she screamed as she exploded on my face.

“Suck it, suck it now...” she urged.

I pulled my tongue from her pussy and sucked her swollen clit between my lips hard.

“Oh, Oh, another one ... fuck...” she screamed.

I kept sucking her clit, until she reached down with the palm of her hand and pushed against my forehead. She was trying to pry me off.

“Jeff, Jeff, stop for a second, Jesus Christ.” She panted.

I released her pussy from my lips and moved up to her. I gently leaned over and kissed her lips. Her breathing was very labored and shallow, her face flushed.

“My God, no one has ever ate my pussy like that before. You are amazing.” she whispered.

“Oh, I’m not done.” I replied with a smile.

I leaned back down and slowly began to kiss her again. My hand slid down her body and found her drenched pussy. I eased one finger inside of her again, as I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth at the same time. She arched up in response, telling me she was not done yet either. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me to the side. She rolled quickly over me and grabbed my cock with her right hand. She moved her mouth above me and eased my cock into her very wet and willing mouth. I felt tingling sensations up and down my body as she started a gentle suction on my cock. She had a way of using her lips and tongue in unison that was amazing. In less than a minute, I could feel my orgasm building in my balls. I reached down and lifted her mouth from me. I pulled her up and eased her on her back. I moved above her and placed my thighs between her. She reached down and grabbed my cock, guiding it toward her pussy. The head of my cock was now pressing against her very hot and very wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.