Hot Black Teen Fucks a Pretty White Wife - Cover

Hot Black Teen Fucks a Pretty White Wife

by Smjle

Copyright© 2019 by Smjle

Erotica Sex Story: Ryan tells Emma, his seemingly faithful wife that he would love her to fuck a man with a bigger cock, especially if it is a man with a big black cock. Although initially, Emma is reluctant, that is what she does, and perhaps much more than Ryan expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

The characters in the story are:

Emma: F, Age 23
Ryan: M, Age 29, Emma’s husband
Keith: M, Age 26, Emma’s first boyfriend
Jalen: M, Age 25, Hot Black Guy
Noah: M, Age 18, Sexy college freshman.

As Emma, his wife of four years walked by wearing shorts and a thin pullover top, Ryan looked up from the sofa and gave a barely audible whistle causing Emma to look back and smile. After giving birth to a daughter Emma had put on four or five pounds and wasn’t quite as thin as she was five years ago when they first met, but Emma still had the looks and that something special that would still turn men’s heads.

It stroked Keith’s ego when other men, especially younger better-looking men, thought Emma was hot and for quite some time he had fantasies of Emma succumbing to the charms and surrendering to her unconscious desires for an exceptionally sexy and good-looking younger man to fuck her.

That night after Ryan and Emma watched the 1972 classic “Behind the Green Door” where a sexy black man fucks a beautiful girl, Ryan’s fantasies caused his cock to be especially hard. As his cock penetrated Emma’s pussy, he asked, “Honey, wouldn’t you love it if right now I was a hot young black man and it was his big black cock pounding your pussy?”

“No, of course not; you are the only man I have ever had sex with and you are the only man I have ever wanted,” Emma lied.

“Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck another man with a bigger cock?”

“Dear, are you feeling insecure for some reason? You are everything I want in a man and your cock is the perfect size for me.”

“I would kind of like it if you would fuck some hot young man with a bigger cock.”

“That’s not going to happen so just make love to me the way I like it and stop talking about this nonsense.”

At first, she had put it out of her mind, but then most of the day Emma was thinking about Ryan’s suggestion. That was not the first time Ryan had indicated that he would not mind if she fucked a younger good-looking man, especially if he had a big black cock. She had always ignored hubby’s suggestions as nothing more than momentary thoughts of a horny man. However, now she wondered if Ryan really would like a young black man to fuck her. Of course, that is not something she would do, but she remembered several times that flirting with a man make her pussy wet.

Emma knew she would never give in to her desire to be with another man. However, it would not be cheating if her hubby wanted it to happen.

Emma has always been faithful. Well, there was this one time that happened one year after she married Ryan. It was a chance affair. She was out on a biweekly girls’ night out with several of her married girlfriends. Typically, their night was lots of talking at a club or restaurant. Even though they were all married, occasionally, one of the girls would dance or even leave with a man.

Tonight, she danced and talked with Keith, the man she had met and dated after she graduated from high school. They fucked for several months until she realized Keith would never marry her. She and Keith recognized each other immediately and spent the evening talking and catching up on events. She learned that Keith was working in another state but was in town for a few days.

Keith was still the sexy, tall, dark, and bad boy that originally attracted her and despite her beliefs in fidelity, her old feeling returned. Keith and Emma exchanged phone numbers before she rejoined her group.

The next day, Keith called and they arranged to meet at his hotel for drinks before leaving for dinner on a night that Ryan was working.

Emma was nervous as she arrived at the hotel. However, by the time she finished her drink, it was as if she was 18 again. When Keith suggested that they eat in the hotel restaurant “to avoid going out in the cold,” she readily agreed. After dinner, he has a couple of photographs to show her. She went with him because it would only take a minute.

He never did show her the photographs. Almost as soon as they closed the door, they were kissing and removing each other’s clothes as Keith leads her to and onto her bed. Moments later, they were naked on the bed and Keith was putting the bone to her as he spewed his cum deep into her pussy. After cuddling for thirty minutes, they fucked again. This time after she climaxed she had to get home before Keith’s night shift ended. Keith left the next morning and that was the last time they would see each other again. Two weeks later, she missed her period.

Nine months later Emma had a daughter with type A blood. Both Ryan and Emma are type O.

Ryan never suspected she was not his biological daughter. By the time Emma knew, she did not feel guilty because her daughter was extremely smart and beautiful so Emma could never regret or feel guilty over any infidelity that gave her such a wonderful daughter.

Over the next several days Emma’s excitement grew as she thought back, thinking about her only infidelity. She fondly remembered the thrill and excitement she experienced. However, she knew having sex with another man is something she would never do again.

A couple of days later, Emma enjoyed a brief chance meeting with a cute college freshman. They chatted a bit while waiting in line to purchase a Subway sandwich. Then they shared the same table and engaged in some flirting that left Emma’s panties damp. She told Ryan, “At lunch today, I sat at a table with a cute college student and it was kind of fun when he flirted with me.”

“Would you like to fuck him?”

“No! I’d feel like I was robbing the cradle but what would you do if I did?”

“I would find it exciting, I think you should.”

“Perhaps if he was a few years older I might think he was sexually attractive, but a boy as cute as the college student would be interested in girls near his age. And as nice and good-looking as he is, he could find plenty of sweet young things near his age.”

Saturday, a few days later, Emma thought, “Since Ryan is going to play golf all afternoon, there is nothing wrong with going to a club with the girls having a few drinks, and getting a bit tipsy. Even dance if a man asks. After all, it’s all innocent fun?” Nevertheless, Emma was feeling naughty enough to wear hotpants and halter top that left four inches of her midsection, including her navel, and her shoulders, bare. After all, if your form is good, there is nothing wrong with a skimpy outfit in the hot summertime.

At the club, Jalen, a sexy 25-year-old black man asked Emma to dance and she quickly accepted. Jalen was hot and had the looks and personality that made him sexually attractive to Emma and she was delighted that such a handsome young man wanted to dance with her. Moreover, she experienced a naughty thrill when they danced and, through their clothes, she felt his cock beginning to enlarge. After dancing, she accepted a drink at Jalen’s table and sat on his lap.

Emma’s skimpy outfit and her very visible wedding ring told Jalen she was a married woman willing to engage in some extramarital fun.

Through her hotpants, Emma felt Jalen’s big black cock and wiggled her ass, which made it grow bigger and harder.

21086-image001.jpg

Jalen did not mind that Emma was married. He knew he could fuck her and had one thought on his mind, “I’m gonna stick my black cock up her pussy, shoot my nigger sperm in her womb, and put a nigger baby in her belly.”

“The music is too loud to talk much so would you like to go to the restaurant next door and have a cup of coffee?” Jalen asked.

“Yes! I would like that,” Emma quickly replied

They talked and flirted for about an hour before Emma rejoined her girlfriends. Jalen had invited her to watch a movie at his place. However, although tempted, she was not ready for that. They exchanged phone numbers, but she did not believe Jalen would call her back.

When she got home she said, “The girls and I went to a club and I danced and had coffee with a good-looking black man.”

“How old is he?”

“I believe he is in his mid-twenties.”

“Are you going to see him again?”

“I gave him my phone number but I don’t believe he will call.”

“I want you to fuck him.”

“Oh silly, even if he does call, I’m not going do anything more than a few dances and a few drinks.”

Emma was thrilled when two days later Jalen called. He had been on her mind so she was very excited when he called and asked her to play miniature golf. That would be innocent fun so she accepted. It was casual so she was not wearing pantyhose. Instead, she is only wearing a short skirt over her panties and a light blouse. They flirted and touched and after the game, she surprised herself when she accepted his offer to go to his house to watch a movie.

Jalen showed Emma the house and when he showed her his bedroom, he grabbed and kissed her. Emma was trying to push him away but he just lifted her and carried her to his bed. She was struggling as he pulled off her panties but he was much too strong. Jalen spread her leg apart and as he was kissing her, she felt his cock pressing against her pussy. Emma attempted to push Jalen off; instead, she felt his cock slip into her pussy. All day long Emma was sexually excited so her pussy was wet and lubricated.

No man had ever taken her like that and she liked it. Jalen’s cock was a ¼-inch thicker and two inches longer than hubby’s was and the extra stimulation was making her moan and squeal with, “Oh EE AhhhhhhEEEEee.” Jalen fucked her through two orgasms, something she had never experienced before. Ryan never gave her an orgasm from just fucking. After fucking, they removed the rest of their clothes and cuddled for the next couple of hours. She dozed off but woke up to Jalen’s cock in her pussy as he slowly started fucking her again.

To justify her behavior, Emma rationalized, “Hubby did ask me to fuck him so I’m not cheating.” After that, for the next five months until after Emma was four months pregnant, they fucked two or three times a week. Jalen would go to her house after Ryan went to work and cuckold Ryan in the martial bed. He did find her birth control pills and, without Emma’s knowledge, he heated the oven to 200 degrees and placed her birth control pills in the oven for 30 minutes. Even 100 degrees reduces the effectiveness of birth control pills so a month later she was pregnant with a baby.

When Emma discovered she was pregnant, she realized that Jalen might be the father. Therefore, just in case Jalen was the father, she said to her husband, “Honey, remember that black guy I told you about a couple of months ago? A few days ago when the girls and I went out, I met him again and after dancing, we fucked in his hotel room?”

Ryan was excited. “How big was his cock?”

“It’s much bigger than yours.”

“Did you enjoy it? Are you going to fuck him again?”

“Not really! We just fucked that one time. You fuck much better.” Emma lied.

Emma waited another month before saying, “The doctor confirmed that I’m pregnant.”

When Emma squeezed out a cutenigger baby girl, Ryan was not happy. However, other than telling people they adopted the baby girl, what could he do? He would not divorce Emma because she would get custody and he loved his three-year-old daughter. Besides, Emma was breastfeeding and it was sexy seeing the cute nigger girl suck on her titties. Emma does not know why she never got pregnant from fucking Ryan and, since he is certain their daughter is his, he refuses to be tested.

Within 3 months after giving birth to her cute and active nigger baby girl, Emma was fucking Jalen again but she hid her affair from Ryan. Moreover, since Jalen wanted to put another nigger baby in her belly she might have had another cute nigger baby. However, that would not happen when Ryan, who wanted a boy, suggested they have another baby. When Emma stopped taking birth control pills, she was not going to risk having another baby with Jalen. Her happy marriage might not survive. That might not prevent Emma from cuckolding Ryan but if so it would only be with a white guy.

Three months later, on a girls’ night out Emma and her married girlfriend went to an under-21 club that did not serve alcohol. Therefore, there was no legal age limit but most people were in their teens and early twenties. Although not strictly enforced, the club had a minimum age of 13 because parents with infants and young children were not good for business.

Noah was there and, although they had only met once, he immediately recognized Emma and asked her to dance. They danced about half the dances, and this time Emma gave Noah her phone number. Emma did not expect Noah to call her because he would be interested in younger college girls. Even so, it stroked her ego that the good looking sexy younger man wanted her phone number.

However, he did call and they made a dinner date on the date for the next girls’ night out. Since Noah was five years young, Emma reasoned that it was an innocent dinner date so she didn’t see any reason to tell Ryan that she would be having dinner with Noah instead of going out with the girls. Even so, she took Noah to a restaurant a little way out of town where they were unlikely to be seen.

Emma was flirty all during dinner, She sat with her knees touching his and, touch Noah frequently on his leg or arm with her hand. When he suggested they watch a movie at his efficiency apartment near the college, she readily agreed. They never did watch the movie. Within moments of closing the door, they were kissing and removing each other’s clothes, pausing just long enough for Noah to open the sleeper sofa before climbing onto the mattress.

Emma spread her legs as Noah enter her pussy and started fucking her with his hard six-inch cock. “Yes, yes, Oh yessss”Emma whimpered as Noah speared her pussy, slowly at first, then fast and hard, just the way Emma wanted it. “AAAAAAAEEEEEeee” Emma squealed moments after Noah squirted his potent seed deep into her fertile pussy. Two hours later, they fucked again after which Emma showered and returned home at 2 a.m.

As Emma suspected, Noah preferred fucking pretty college girls. Regardless, Emma was a wife and mother he wanted to fuck so during the next several weeks, they fucked in Noah’s efficiency apartment. However, a month after the doctor verified that she was pregnant, Emma decided she would not cheat on Ryan anymore and stopped seeing Noah.

Ryan was overjoyed when Emma gave birth to a healthy seven-pound boy. Two years later, Emma learned that, like her first daughter, her son’s blood type was A. Of course, she never told Ryan so he believed his first daughter and son were his biological children and never suspected that all three of his wife’s children were sired by different fathers. As Emma, his wife of four years walked by wearing shorts and a thin pullover top, Ryan looked up from the sofa and gave a barely audible whistle causing Emma to look back and smile. After giving birth to a daughter Emma had put on four or five pounds and wasn’t quite as thin as she was five years ago when they first met, but Emma still had the looks and that something special that would still turn men’s heads.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.