The Tide Rises... - Cover

The Tide Rises...

Copyright© 2019 by Yob

Chapter 8: Expected! Consequences

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Expected! Consequences - Chapters one through seven of the sequel to Pursuit of Happiness. Pursuit didn't have a supernatural element. Tide Rises definitely has! Willy experiences Mommy fantasies come true if not to life! One, his dead mom as a reincarnated ghost! In Chap 2, negotiation and conflict with the devil! Chap 3, discovers the Wee folk and makes allies and new Mom-in laws. Chap four, lotsa sluts. Chap five revenge and something more. Chap 6, unexpected developments Chap 7, Expected. A Monkey Paw Wish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Clergy   Leg Fetish   Size  

Humorous Parody, Sexy?, Depraved, and Tongue in Cheek. I Hope Entertaining!

Is the secret of happiness, so secret, only secret societies have access to this knowledge?

King Louie is in a Mexican prison, for forever! He has agreed to pass over to me, everything he owns in exchange for my arranging his release. Bypassing insurmountable red tape and bribe greedy officialdom, I plan a simple jailbreak. The escape plan is very simple indeed! I teleport into Lou’s cell, or where ever he is at that moment, grab him, and teleport both of us out to ... anywhere else. Keeping my promises, and never make promises I can’t in good conscience deliver on, is my code.

This rescue of Lou C Four is problematical for me. I really don’t want Lou lose! Turn him over to American justice? Why tie up the US courts with decades of appeals? Besides, it’s beneath the dignity of the Supreme Court to hear arguments in defense of the devil. Lou would! He’d take it all the way up to SCOTUS!

Another prison, from which there is no appeal or escape? Unfair? Okay, something like a prison, but is not a prison! That’s fair! Loop holy, but fair! I wonder if?

“Venus? Can you still hear me Babe?”

“Oh, did you miss me, Willy? Want me to come back home?” Venus is pleased to hear from me.

“I just want to wish you and Warden all my best and a happy future together! Is he in a good mood? Do you think he might do me a favor? I want to stick Lucifer in a lamp, as a genie slave. Is that possible?”

“Warden says that’s the perfect revenge. Although Warden got what he wanted, ME, it’s thanks to you. He hates to be swindled, and King Louie reneged on the deal after Warden did his part. Warden says, he text messaged a spell to your phone. Copy it on a piece of paper, chew it up and don’t swallow it! Sit the spitball paper wad into an appropriate lamp? The lamp will be Louie’s home for the next thousand years. Rub the lamp, Louie appears and is compelled to do your bidding, including granting wishes. One wish per day! This work for you, Willy?”

“Only a thousand years? Can’t it be forever? Can I make him sign documents?” I have hopes!

“Only a thousand years at a time. Once the enchantment is completed, a fresh enchantment can be applied for another eon. Dependent on your living an eon! Signing his name is something you can compel. You can’t force him to kill anybody! “ Venus relays Wardens answers.

Okay. Please thank Warden for me. Have fun, Doll! Bye” I need a suitable lamp.

“One more thing, Willy! Warden says you have to be touching Lou when you spit in the lamp. The spell doesn’t work remotely, for very good reasons. Kisses! Bye!” Venus signs off and only a hollow sort of mental sound remains!

“Gina, honey? Do you have any old lamps laying about? I need one. Doesn’t need to work, I just need a lamp that, at least, once worked. Can you fix me up?”

“We seldom use carbide any more, husband. Led lights are much safer. We have some carbide lamps we created from mocha pots. There is an instructable on the Net, how to make one, but don’t bother buying a mocha pot. Drop by, and I’ll give you a working mocha-pot-lamp. Love you!” Gina squealed when I grabbed her just as she thought to me her last telepathic words. “That was quick, husband! You must need that old lamp urgently!” I explain my plans for Lou. Gina giggles and agrees! She provides me with pen and paper and a lamp. I didn’t relish chewing ink, so declined the pen in favor of a pencil. She has pencils. I copied the spell from my phone. Interesting spell! Mentions Lucifer by name! Would substituting a different name in the spell work on some different enemy? Curious!

“Gina? What would you wish for if you could wish for anything, except violence?”

“I would wish for more time with my husband!” Gina flatters me, but as an earth changing wish, it’s weak. I kiss her goodbye and Zap to the university.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.