The Tide Rises... - Cover

The Tide Rises...

Copyright© 2019 by Yob

Chapter 5: Fucking Sluts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Fucking Sluts - Chapters one through seven of the sequel to Pursuit of Happiness. Pursuit didn't have a supernatural element. Tide Rises definitely has! Willy experiences Mommy fantasies come true if not to life! One, his dead mom as a reincarnated ghost! In Chap 2, negotiation and conflict with the devil! Chap 3, discovers the Wee folk and makes allies and new Mom-in laws. Chap four, lotsa sluts. Chap five revenge and something more. Chap 6, unexpected developments Chap 7, Expected. A Monkey Paw Wish?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Clergy   Leg Fetish   Size  

Old Cupid gave me lot’s of good advice and an object lesson in casualties of neglect. Women won’t be ignored! Pay attention or they’ll seek it elsewhere!

With succubi, that applies in spades! Starved for sex is literal with succubi. They subsist on sex. That’s their meat, potatoes, and pie! Forced to diet by neglect, is an affront they won’t tolerate for long! Hungry hogs root, succubi rut or die!

Gina and my extra family harem of Duende in-laws are researching how to use the ancient magic jewelry and stones in the family vaults. I want more from them. I self debated how best to bring up the subject of duende milk, and in the end, resorted to flattery. Telling Gina, the time I spent with my head in her pouch, suckling her titties addicted me to her milk, pleased her greatly! She suggested herself, my harem of duende wives could use breast pumps and supply me with small portable amounts. The idea pleased all of my lounge squad, and they volunteered unanimously! Promptly, I was presented with a three once bottle of duende milk, capped with an eyedropper. Kissing and thanking them all, I promise to return to the colony frequently. Now I have the ability to teleport, long pony rides are unnecessary and undesirable. I’ve taken my leave and vanished from the mining community with my milk drug stash.

Popping into existence inside my hideaway cottage at ranch centro, I surprised my five succubi in a torrid all girl daisy-chain. Poor darlings are so starved, they’ve resorting to cannibalism!

“Master!” They screech! I’m still wearing my “Dress to Impress” serious intimidation, business battle armor, three piece suit. “Master! You look Gorgeous! Good enough to EAT!”

Before I’m mobbed by the ravenous demons, I grab their chief as a shield! Always take out the biggest baddest adversary first! A tactic I find usually effective and successful. Grabbing my Aunt Lilith, queen of demons, I take her hostage.

“We’ll be back! Wait here!” I order my remaining four, salivating pussies, succubi!

Aunt Lilith and I materialize in my basement, submarine pool viewing chamber!

“Oooh! This is nice, Willy! The aquamarine lighting is so perfectly sensuous!”

Aunt Lilith is clinging and rubbing herself against me. Her hand fondles pleased Roger!

“Thank you for rescuing me from that den of harridans! Oooh! Willy! Is this for me?” Aunt Lilith is impressed with Roger, who has been rampant since the second we appeared amongst the succubi orgy. As her answer, I dip Aunt Lilith, and kiss her passionately.

“Oooh! Little Willy wants a little Auntie, does he?”

“Wrong adjectives, Aunt Lilith! BIG Willy wants LOTS of hot juicy Auntie. I brought you here, planning to fuck the daylights out of you, and we won’t be interrupted. Now! You are lovely naked, but it will be more fun, if you get all dolled up, and then strip for me. Dance provocatively for me, Auntie Lilith! Already, I’m hard for you, but I want to lust for you like I’m on fire!” That speech earned me a big smile.

“I simply love to tease! How did you know, Willy?” Aunt Lilith is suddenly wearing an antebellum hoop-skirted ball gown, with about twenty petticoats! Stripping is going to be a lengthy process!

“Music please?” Lilith asks grinning broadly. A waltz! Something light and frivolous. I choose, “Mocking Bird Hill”. Only orchestration, lots of violins, no vocals or lyrics!

“Catchy tune!” Aunt Lilith begins sweeping and spinning around the room, and flipping her petticoats, so I catch glimpses of her long fancy beribboned lacy pantaloons underwear! Very provocative! Clothing can be more alluring than naked flesh! The fashion industry has fed on that philosophy for centuries!

“You are a vision of loveliness, Aunt! And extremely sexy!” I tell her.

“Ava, my darling? Please bring Mimi and Emma with you. I wish for all three of you to merge with me. Hi, Wild Things! Hi Prima-Momma! Aunt Lilith is putting on a strip show for us. My thoughts for a fun activity, while we are being entertained? We could do a little in-out Roger surging! Self-abuse and self-amusing, as we lust after Auntie’s tantalizing charms. When eventually, Auntie is naked, we three as one, will fuck the daylights out of Auntie, over and over again, on that big bed in the rear! Alternative suggestions, other ideas, are welcome!”

“Oh, lord! Thank you, this is such a special treat! We can’t thank you enough! We belong to you as gifts from us, and now we are merging with you as your gift to us! Aren’t presents delightful? We get to fuck ourselves? We always wanted to fuck each other! As a grand finale, we get to fuck the queen of demons as long as we want? Oh, lord! Lord, lord!” Mimi and Emma are really nuts about the idea!

Undressing, I sit in my fancy co-ed viewing recliner. Ava first, then Mimi and Emma, each sit on my lap and fade, dissolve into me. Swiveling the chair away from the pool window, we have a panoramic view of Lilith traipsing about the floor, gliding in the large, mostly empty room.

Hanging our knees over the armrests, exposes our wet open cunt to Aunt Lilith.

When she stops dancing to stare, Roger shoots out of us to full extension, and drools! Roger appears to be staring at Lilith, his one eye lusting for her. Lilith gets the message and her own lust escalates in response! She frantically tears her clothes off! When only her fancy pantaloons remain, I order, ask her to stop.

“I’m somewhat disappointed, Aunty! I expected your long calf-length pantaloons, with all that lace and ribboning, would at least be crotchless. Oh! I see! There is a slit in the crotch and when you pull it open, there appears to be another slit inside! Is this one of those Chinese boxes inside boxes things? No? You’ve pulled open the second slit and it’s pink and creamy inside! How lovely! As a finish to your teasing dance, would let your fingers dance with that erect clitoris above your pink creamy slit, get up on the bed behind you. Show me what you have waiting for me and how much you desire me, dearest Aunty!

I have always enjoyed masturbating with pretty girls, and you are very hot, Aunty!

Roger is surging back and forth, totally inside us and next, whoosh, totally extended and yearning for Lilith, bobbing in the air aimed at her pussy!

“Oh, lord! This is glorious fucking! We feel both sides of fucking ourselves! Why can’t we have a penis all the time? Can we be welcome again in the future? We have never experienced anything this fucking much fun before!” Mimi and Emma are orgasming almost continuously. They’re crazy with desire! Crazy anyways!

“You have such wonderful ideas, my sweet son, Willy! I am really enjoying the young wild thing girls as part of us. Don’t you think, we should make them regulars, as a frequent part of Avawe? They are unfathomable reservoirs of lust!” Ava suggests. I agree enthusiastically! We explain to them our appreciation for them and their perpetual pass invitation! They ARE orgasming continuously!

Lilith is on the bed diddling herself, furiously, staring at us with hot hungry eyes!

“Let’s fuck the queen slut now!” Mimi suggests.

“Aunt Lilith? We are coming over there and we plan to fuck you silly! Any suggestions?” I ask, to be polite.

“Yes, dammit! Quit wasting time talking about it! Fuck your Auntie, fuck me!” Aunt Lilith seems quite impatient! Politeness be damned!

Climbing on the bed with her, we press our sopping pussy against Aunty Lilith’s soppy pussy, and Roger surges into her! Although she was anticipating Roger hungrily, she wasn’t quite prepared for the depth of penetration, or the power behind the stroke! Roger was stopped only by the roof muscles of Lilith’s uterus!

Roger didn’t immediately withdraw, either. Roger showed off, flexing his muscles deep inside Aunty, giving her a thrill! Lilith is hugging, squeezing Roger internally!

“Roger stays! The rest of you, get off of me!” Lilith demands, only part in jest.

“Aunt Lilith? Are you always physical in form? Or can you manifest as a spirit?

My reason for asking, if you can be a spirit, you could merge with me, and we can fuck other gals together!” I offer her the opportunity and it’s a hot idea!

To increase her tractable state of mind, I apply two drops of duende milk to her lips! I’d like to fuck Aunty with us, and experience first hand her sensations and emotions, in a mutual self fuck! Experiencing all, the way we do combined and self fucking! Also, I want her lust pooled with ours when we fuck the other succubi! I’m happy to have succubi and can’t imagine why I neglected them!

“What a lovely idea, nephew! Alright! Everybody else clear off and go away! Willy and I want to be alone together! They say a succubus can’t love? Wrong! I am madly in love with my sweet incest addicted Willy boy! We have some very intense serious fucking to do. Rest of you? Get OUT!” Aunt Lilith always WANTS to take charge. Normally she is successful at getting her way, because she is a dominatrix. She is powerful! Not powerful enough, though. Her wishes, orders and demands are ignored! Ava is much more powerful than her daughter! Very frustrating and infuriating for Lilith!

Lilith suddenly appears as she really is! Woah! What a green eyed MONSTER! With tumbling auburn locks, pouting swollen red lips, tits out to there, hips this wide, maybe an inch more, long sculpted legs clear up to her delectable ass, and a swollen aroused dripping pussy! Damn! She’s sexy! This is how she always looks, actually. Physically, there isn’t a woman anywhere that can out seduce, out tempt Aunt Lilith! She is the defining example of HOTTIE!

What’s changed? Her hateful personality is portrayed in her expression and dagger tossing eyes! That beautiful face is now horribly contorted in fury! Scary! Be afraid! Very afraid! A couple more drops of duende milk, turns her expression into sensuous, exotic, and surprised! Aunt Lilith is now looking at me starry eyed!

“Calm down, child!” Ava tells Lilith. “You know nobody is climbing aboard Willy without me! Willy is a good man and behind every good man, is a strong woman!

I have Willy’s back and I plan to stay! You can wish, and fret, and torture yourself all you want! Willy is mine forever. You can visit with us, join us in a fun excursion, Willy has extended the invitation. You only cheat yourself, by refusing.”

“What shall I do with my lifeless body, while I’m absent?” Lilith frets!

“Come with me.” We pass into a back room that holds a number of freezers and refrigerators. I believe in stocking up when stuff goes on sale.

“This chest freezer is clean and empty. I believe it’s your size, Aunt Lilith!” I offer a solution for preventing her uninhabited body from decaying. It would be a deplorable waste of a very alluring body, to allow it to be damaged or diminished!

“Okay, I agree, my dear nephew!” Lilith climbs in to the chest. Arranging herself comfortably, she vacates her corpse, appearing beside me as a ghost.

“Want to try necrophilia, Willy? I give you permission to fuck my dead corpse. Better hurry and get it while its still warm and juicy!” Lilith laughs at the lust displayed on my face!

“Hey, everybody! Willy is tri-sexual! He’ll try anything sexual!” Giggles from all.

“If you merge with us, is that the first thing you want to fuck? Your own lifeless corpse?” I tease Lilith, in revenge!

“That old rag doll? Nah! I’m trading it in. I’ll possess one of your new baby daughters and seduce daddy! Won’t that be fun daddy Willy?” Ought oh! Lilith might not be teasing. Probably isn’t! Being seduced by my daughters doesn’t worry me, but my babies vulnerable to possession by a demon like Lilith, does!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.