Caleb and Cheval Jaune - Cover

Caleb and Cheval Jaune

Copyright© 2019 by Omachuck

Chapter 6: Moments of Harrad Life

Mirabelle, newly minted concubine candidate with a CAP of 6.2 and her mother, Anne, waited in their sitting room for the arrival of Richard le Coeur, newly minted sponsor, CAP 6.8. Richard had known Mirabelle since his first days in the moon, after he and his mother were extracted from a concert. Mirabelle had been ‘fostered’ to several families in six-week stints, following a practice instituted by the colony’s top CS officer to give almost-adults opportunities to build relationships before they were pressured to choose.

Mirabelle was anxious, because in her heart, she wanted Richard for her very own – well, very-own-shared – sponsor. She thought he wanted her as well, at least more than a few stolen kisses and other things indicated that he did. She did not know that she was his first visit after his CAP testing, and she had not been told that that Dora had offered a supernumerary to Richard if he selected Mirabelle and her mother. The colony’s chief AI was determined to build stable, nurturing relationships, and judicious bribes – err ... enticements – were an important tool.

Dora announced Richard; he entered and stood frozen. Rather than the typical naked, posturing, sometimes simpering, candidate, he stared at a slim, honey haired beauty. She was clad in a pale blue, transparent babydoll nightie, accented with thigh-high white stockings. Two chocolate kisses drew his eyes. After feasting on the young woman’s beauty, he produced a single white rose bud, crossed to her, and offered the flower.

“If you take it, you will be mine forever,” he told her, “and first in my heart.” Dora had rehearsed him well.

“You wish no test drive?” the almost disappointed Mirabelle asked.

“No need!” the young man responded. “Belle, I’ve tasted your lips, your breasts, and your honey. I want your cherry only if you are mine.”

Looking into his eyes, Mirabelle took the rose, kissed it, and stood waiting.

Dora, demanded through Mirabelle’s new collar, “Dammit, girl, you know you have to accept aloud for the record. I coached you better than this.”

Startled and blushing, Mirabelle declared, “I wish to belong to Richard le Coeur as his concubine until death do us part.” Mirabelle was a romantic.

“Acknowledged,” Dora announced.

Richard drew her to him and kissed her deeply, then he whispered, “Do you want your mother in our household as my concubine with you?”

Understanding that he wanted her approval, but not why, she whispered back her assent. From this moment, his wishes were her wishes – that’s what being a concubine meant, or so she had been taught. She was disappointed that he wasn’t going to ask their friend, Trudy, but having her beloved mother near was an unexpected bonus.

Richard turned to Anne, and asked her, “Anne, I love Belle like no other; she has been in my dreams since we met in Luna. I can’t say the same about you. I like you, admire you, respect you, and desire you. Frankly, you are one of the three women that I most want to fuck.” He blushed, never having used that word in her presence, then he continued, “Will you join my household as my chief concubine, my head bitch?”

The shocked woman could only stare. She, too, had anticipated that he would offer his second concubine slot to Trudy.

“Are you sure?” she started, and then asked, “Did you score over seven? I thought you had your eyes on Trudy.”

“Not important,” Richard declared, “But you do need to understand that you’ll organize and run my household, not Belle.”

“I could find no finer young man,” Anne told him, and stood to offer him her lips. “AI, I accept Richard le Coeur as my lord and master from this instant onward.”

“Acknowledged,” Dora announced again.

Once again, Richard turned to his love, his first concubine, and inquired, “So now, are you ready to lose your cherry, or would you rather go collect Trudy?”

Squeal! “Trudy!”

He winked at Anne and told her, “We won’t be long.”

Arm-in-arm, the newly paired youngsters rushed down the long hall to the end where they stepped into the air and rose two floors to the orphan’s wing where Trudy lived. Dora announced Richard, and the two were admitted to find Trudy, attired much as Belle, surrounded by five giggling suitemates.

Trudy was tall, full figured, and very pleasing to the eye. Her ebony skin showed through her white babydoll nightie, beckoning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.