Stop Watch: Genesis - Cover

Stop Watch: Genesis

Copyright© 2019 by Sidia

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The sequel to Stop Watch.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

“Linda, our daughter is a plaything for our pleasure - she is ours. A plaything is something to be used. A plaything is something to be degraded. The more perverted - the more taboo - an act is, the more arousing it is.”

I repeated this refrain to my wife over and over, letting it sink into her subconscious and take hold - wondering what this new command would make her do. I was more excited now than I could remember being in a long time.

After I had given the directions to Linda and Kara, I returned to my place at the table. This time it truly was a good thing that I had directed them both to not notice anything untoward once I restarted time; I had never spent so long in my own private world before. In addition I had added the direction to clean themselves up without worrying why they had to. Apart from having no real idea if I was in anything close to the same position I had been in when I had activated the watch, I also had no idea how many times I had fucked and abused both of my lovely ladies. The cumulative sensation of the countless thrusting they had received was going to hit them all at once - and I have to be honest I was looking forward to seeing them react to it.

I settled myself comfortably in the chair to watch the show and then deactivated the Watch; letting time thunder into being around us once more.

As soon as I had restarted time, Linda and Kara both collapsed; their legs buckled and gave way - causing both to fall in a heap on the kitchen floor. They spammed and twitched - their hips thrusting upwards unconsciously as the mother of all climaxes ripped through their bodies. On top of that, Kara was hunching her shoulders and giving great heaving coughs - her throat working as she tried to swallow. I realised that she was dealing with all the loads of cum I had pumped down her gullet.

Linda had one hand between her legs - her thighs clamping down strong around it - and the other was roughly squeezing her breasts. Her eyes were rolled so far back in her head that only the whites showed, and she was wordlessly gasping. Kara had rolled over to her belly, and her body was shaking as she took deep, wheezing gulps of air - trying to get her breath back.

I watched my wife and daughter recover from what they had unknowingly endured with a certain degree of satisfaction and awe. I had taken advantage of having sex with them outside of time before, but never to this degree.

Eventually though they regained control of themselves. Linda and Kara looked around blearily - their faces somewhat blank - before they heaved themselves back to their feet and set about cleaning themselves up.

Once they had finished, it was somewhat jarring in a way - how they both acted like nothing at all had happened. To me, it had been days of time since we had eaten breakfast together. Still, I played my part - putting on arm around Kara’s waist and walking my daughter to the front door. She turned to face me before leaving - looking up and giving me a bright smile.

“Bye, dad.” Kara said brightly. Her voice was a bit hoarse from all the coughing - it sounded rough and sexy; completely at odds with her innocent-looking demeanour.

“Bye, sweetie.” I replied, my own voice rough but for a different reason. I allowed my hand to dip lower so that I could reach under her skirt. I caressed her soft ass - bare except for a tiny thong. “Have a good day.”

“Don’t I get a goodbye kiss?” Kara licked her lips and shifted on the spot while looking up at me hopefully.

I didn’t bother to answer - I bent down while at the same time gripping her ass tightly and lifting her up onto her toes; pressing my mouth to hers and kissing her hard. I slipped my tongue between Kara’s lips; roughly swirling my tongue around her mouth. She pressed herself into me - the bulge of my erection poking her in her belly.

“Get going young lady.” I pretended to growl once I broke the kiss. I turned her around to face the door and lightly swatted her rear end. “There will be plenty of time for that when you get home.”

Kara shot me another bright smile and then let herself out.

I turned to see Linda watching me over by the kitchen bench; an intent look on her lovely face. When she saw me watching, her lips curled up in a wry smile.

“Any of that left for me?” She asked me in a heated voice.

I walked over to my wife and gave her the same treatment; pulling her up into me and kissing her thoroughly. I left my hands on her ass - casually groping and rolling her rounded buttocks.

“You look thoughtful, Linda.” I asked. It was a leading question; I wanted to see what was going on in her mind with what I had instructed her.

“I was thinking.” She said, looking to one side and biting her bottom lip. She reached behind her and gripped the countertop.

“Yeah?”

“ ... are we really doing enough with Kara?” Linda said after a brief pause.

“I think we are doing alright.” I said neutrally, leaning down and nuzzling her neck affectionately. My heart was thumping in my chest in anticipation.

“I know - obviously we are stud.” Linda said, her face colouring. “You in particular. Its just that...”

“What do you mean?” I pressed her.

“I think we could be doing more.”

I looked down at Linda. My wife had a heated expression on her face and was obviously feeling horny. Treating Kara like a plaything was something that aroused her - was imagining further depravity to inflict upon our daughter affecting her this much already?

“Well, I suppose we could always do more.” I said eventually. “Are you thinking anything in particular? Some new toys or something? Its been a while since I watched you fuck her with that strap-on of yours.”

“No, not that.” Linda gave me a small smile laden with shared meaning.

This was what I was missing. The sense that Linda was my willing accomplice - not just another player in our run of the mill fucking.

“Then what?” I turned Linda around and hugged her tightly from behind. I hunched my knees slightly so that I could press the bulge of my cock into the swell of her ass, while at the same time slipping a hand down the front of her shirt so that I could paw at her heavy breasts.

“I dont think we are treating her how we should.” Linda said breathlessly. She pressed her rear back into my crotch and hung her head.

“Go on.” I said softly. I found her nipple and gripped it through the fabric of her bra - pinching it roughly.

“Ah!” Linda gasped, and started to breathe heavily. “Well she’s our plaything, isn’t she? And she loves it...”

“She really does.” I murmured. I slipped my hand inside her bra and started to roll her nipple around between my fingers.

“So, I dont think we are talking it far enough.” Linda said in a rush as if she needed to get the words out quickly. She was getting more and more excited. “We still treat her like our daughter. We are coddling her too much.”

I thought back to how we interacted with Kara in the bedroom. How Linda would bark orders at her - sometimes even physically moving her up and down on my cock on occasions when she was too exhausted to move any further. Hearing that my wife thought we were being too soft on her boded very well for the future - I couldn’t wait to hear what she had in mind.

“I suppose I see what you mean.” I said, pretending to muse along with Linda. “But what can we do about it?”

“I have a few ideas.” Linda panted. She bent forward and gripped the edge of the counter - pushing her ass back into me even harder.

“Care to share?”

“Let me -” Linda gasped again. “- think about it some more. I don’t want to rush things with her.”

“Now im really intrigued.”

“Trust me, lover.” Linda straightened and turned around in my arms. “It will be worth the wait. I promise.”

“I’m sure it will be.” I growled. I looked down and watched as Linda undid my robe and fished out my cock. “Still - waiting will be hard.”

“I know.” Linda said, breathing heavy with exertion as she started to wank me. “But in the meantime I think we’ve been neglecting our other toy.”

“Oh?” I said, genuinely surprised. I had only had Kara in mind but apparently my wife was thinking further afield. It was getting hard to think; Linda was using just the right amount of force on me and it felt incredible.

“Why dont you see if Emily can come over tonight?” Linda said huskily. “It’s about time we introduced Kara to her fellow toy dont you think?”

“Fuck yes.” I growled. This was what I wanted - what I had needed. I put my hands on top of Lindas head and gripped her hair in two tight fists and started to push down on her. “Get on your knees for me, baby.”

Linda licked her lips and sank down before me. Her eyes were bright with arousal; weeks ago I had implanted into my wife a love of being face-fucked and clearly that compulsion was still affecting her. She opened her mouth obediently and took as much of my length as she could, before allowing me to roughly force the rest of my cock into her throat.

It was different from when I was outside of time, and in some ways it was better. The resistance, and the way her eyes watered as she choked and spluttered, was a beautiful sight - as was the way she slipped a hand down her underwear and started to masturbate. I loved the fact that I was crudely fucking my wife’s face and she found it so arousing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.