Rich Guy 2 - Cover

Rich Guy 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 8 - homecoming

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - homecoming - The continuing adventures of Carter, Candace and Cassie. Carter's relationship with Cassie has fundamentally changed and Candace is stuck in the middle. Carter enters the ruthless world of business and makes a shrewd but dangerous maneuver. Sins of the past come back to haunt everyone and will rock the family to its core. note: beware the codes. This story line will include death & murder. Also, this book includes time jumping both forward and backwards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

I watched Candace and Cassie sit on the couch of the condo and talk for several hours.

I couldn’t bring myself to turn on the audio, though I was dying to. I could tell by their body language that the conversation was quite animated.

In the end, I was unable to take the tension any longer and turned it off. I walked slowly through the house, poking my head into Candace and Cassie’s rooms and savoring the smell of the girls.

I wandered to the workroom and admired Cassie and Samantha’s model.

“We can still rule the world together. All of us.” I said aloud as I stared at the lights of the model.


The afternoon turned to evening and I began to worry that I’d never see either of the girls again. I tried to shift my attention to video games but my mind just wouldn’t focus on them.

Then, my phone went off.

With trembling hands, I turned it on.

“We’re on the way.” Was a text from Candace.

My heart skipped.

I jumped up and began running around in circles, grinning from ear to ear. My body was still recovering from the beating but the thought of the two sisters together again made my cock stir.

A while later I heard the front door open. I walked down the steps and watched.

“Hey bro.” Candace called out.

“Hey there.” I grinned.

She held the door open and Cassie walked in behind her.

“Hey Cass.” I said.

“Hey.”

We stared at each other for a while in the hallway.

“We should talk.” Cassie said.

“Yeah.”


The three of us sat on the couch, slowly sipping wine. We made minor small talk about our injuries and the girls classes.

We avoided talking about Martin or Dan.

I didn’t know what Cassie knew, but I didn’t want to open that can of worms.

Finally Cassie blew out a big sigh and stared at me.

“Carter, I’m sorry.” She said.

“For what?”

“For accusing you of raping Samantha. She told me later that it was just like you said. She got drunk and horny and came after you. It wasn’t your fault.”

I nodded, suppressing a smile.

“Though, you could have been a little nicer to her. She barely lets me touch her ass any more. I think you broke her.” Cassie smiled slightly.

“I’m sorry. She has a cute ass.” I replied.

“Yeah she does.” Cassie’s smile got bigger.

“You really like her huh?”

“I do. I really do.” Cassie’s smile lit up her face.

“So, no hard feelings?” I asked.

Cassie shook her head no.

“Well, now that that is all cleared up, would you girls like a treat?” I asked.

The sisters looked at each other.

“What’s that?” Cassie asked.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a bag of powder.

The girls stared at it. I could see the wheels turning behind both of their eyes.

“It’s been a rough few months. I think that we all need to relax a bit, don’t you?” I asked as I picked up a plate and emptied the bag onto it.

“Yeah.” Cassie said wistfully.

I put a credit card and a glass tube on the plate and handed it to Cassie. She expertly cut it up and took a line.

“Oh GOD that’s good! Fuck, I needed that!” Cassie exclaimed, tilting her head back and handing the plate to Candace.

Candace picked up the tube and stared at me.

“Go on, just like old times.” I grinned. She stared at me for a little longer and then leaned her head down and took a line.

Just like old times.


We finished the bottle of wine and I went for another.

When I came back, Candace was finishing another line of coke and handing the tube to Cassie.

“Hang on a second.” I called out as I approached the couch.

“What’s up?” Cassie asked.

“I got something new for you to try.” I said, taking the plate from her.

Cassie watched as I reached out and unbuttoned Candace’s shirt. Her large breasts and lacy black bra came into view. Candace stared at me as I held the plate over her chest and scraped a line of coke in between her tits.

“If you’re gonna do it, do it off something pretty.” I said, looking at Cassie.

She stared at me and then turned towards Candace with a hungry look.

Candace sucked in a deep breath and held it as Cassie slowly leaned forward and pressed her face into her cleavage.

Candace closed her eyes and put her hand on the back of Cassie’s head. She shivered and moaned as she snorted the powder off of her breasts.

“Oh Cass.” Candace whispered.

“Fuck that was sexy.” Cassie exclaimed softly, pulling her face away slowly.

“Like that?” I asked.

Cassie nodded her head.

“Take off your shirt.” I said it softly, but firmly. Cassie slowly pulled her T shirt over her head, revealing her bra. I held the plate over her head and she leaned back against the arm of the couch as I scraped some powder onto her tits.

Cassie began breathing faster, staring at Candace.

“Come on, come get it.” I said firmly.

Candace slowly turned around and crawled over to her sister and then leaned her head down. Cassie gripped the edge of the couch as Candace snorted the coke off of her flesh. She lifted her head slowly, but paused with it only a few inches from Cassie’s face.

“Go on. Just like old times. You know you both want it.” I said.

What followed was the most passionate and sexy kiss I’d ever seen, either live or on porn.

Candace held Cassie’s face and smashed their mouths’ together and their tongues began an intense battle for dominance.

The drugs that I’d added to the coke and the wine had done their job.

We were going to be a family again, just like old times.

“Oh Candy! Oh Candy!” Cassie moaned as she wrapped her leg around her sister’s back. Candace kissed her way down Cassie’s neck and to the top of her breasts. Cassie clawed at Candace’s head as she pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth.

“Take your shirt off.” I ordered.

Candace unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off. I reached down and unclipped her bra as Candace nursed on Cassie’s other nipple. Candace pulled it away and tossed it aside.

“You’re so hot. You’re so sexy. So sexy. So beautiful.” Cassie moaned as her hands roamed over Candace’s bare breasts.

“So are you. You both are. You’re the hottest sisters in the world.” I commented, looking down at the pair.

“You wanna watch us, don’t you. Pervert.” Cassie said with a grin.

“Fuck yeah I do. Hoping to do more than just watch.” I replied.

“We’ll see if you’re a good boy.” Cassie said, pushing Candace down. Candace kissed her way down Cassie’s stomach to her belly button.

“I’m never a good boy.” I smirked.

“I know. That’s why I like you. Sick fuck.” Cassie replied as Candace tugged her shorts down her legs.

“Me? Sick fuck? I”m not the one about to get my pussy ate by my sister.” I replied.

“Yeah, but she’s really fucking good. Besides, you wanna fuck her still, don’t you?” Cassie said, arching her head back a little as Candace lowered her head towards her crotch.

“Yup.”

“Sister fucker. Sister fucker. You’re such a fucking sicko, you know that?” Cassie moaned, holding Candace’s head.

“Yup.” I grinned.

“Oh God! Oh dear God that’s good! Oh fuck, I need this. I need this Candy! I need it!” Cassie cried out.

I leaned down and brushed Candace’s hair away from her face. I wanted to see this again. Candace was gripping Cassie’s thighs tightly, lapping away at her pink slit.

“Is it good?” I asked quietly.

Candace looked at me sideways and nodded.

I slid my hand down the back of Candace’s shorts and pushed my finger against her anal ring. She let out a sharp cry and lifted her head up.

“Mine.” I said firmly as Candace panted.

“MINE!” I said again, pushing my finger into her back door. I could feel my cock harden and my blood boil.

“Yours.” She gasped.

“MINE!” I bellowed, shoving my finger in deep.

“YOURS! YOURS! YOURS!” Candace screamed, throwing her head backwards.

I leaned down and smashed my face against Candace’s. She kissed me back hungrily and moaned into my mouth as I pumped my finger in and out of her dry ass. Her intensity was off the charts and I didn’t want to let her go.

But, there were other things that I wanted more. I pushed her off and looked down at my crotch.

“Do it.” I said firmly.

Candace nodded and yanked down my pants. My cock sprang out and she wrapped her hand around it.

“That’s it baby. Do it. Remind me of what a hot cock sucker you are.” I growled, pushing her head downwards.

Candace attacked my cock with a gusto I’d never seen. It was like she was dying and the antidote was inside my cock. As Candace bobbed up and down on my dick, I glanced over at Cassie, who was staring at us intently.

“Come on. Come and join.” I grinned.

Cassie slowly sat upright, inching closer to Candace. I grabbed Candace’s head and throat fucked her roughly for several seconds and then pushed her off.

A long line of spit ran from my dick to her mouth and it splattered across her tits as I turned my cock towards Cassie.

She stared at it for just a moment and then launched herself towards it, sinking down to the root.

“Oh yeah Cass. Oh fuck yes.” I hissed as Cassie bobbed up and down on my cock rapidly. She sat upright to get down deeper onto my dick and Candace moved behind her, kissing her neck and cupping her tits from behind.

I pulled my dick out and thrust it into Candace’s face, who eagerly sucked it down. Cassie tilted her head up and licked my balls as Candace bobbed up and down on my shaft.

I switched back to Cassie and Candace moved around in front of her again, kissing and sucking on her breasts, then moving up to lick my balls.

“God, let’s do this forever.” I moaned as Candace licked the base of my shaft.

“Uh huh.” Cassie moaned as she rubbed her own breasts.

“Yeah? You down?” I asked.

“Uh huh.” Cassie replied.

“How about you Candy?”

I looked down to meet Candace’s big brown eyes.

They twinkled with arousal as she licked my balls.

“Yes.” She nodded.

My cock exploded into Cassie’s mouth.


“Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! So fucking deep! So fucking deep!” Cassie groaned as I sawed my cock in and out of her ass.

“It’s not nice to talk with your mouthful.” I laughed as I pushed Cassie’s head back into Candace’s crotch.

We were where we should be, in my bed. Candace was fully naked and spread eagle on her back. Cassie was between her legs, lapping her pussy while I fucked her incredible ass. Two empty wine bottles and a nearly empty platter sat on the table next to the bed.


After I’d cum in Cassie’s mouth (which I made her share, naturally), we moved upstairs. Cassie was upset that she hadn’t gotten off yet, so she threw Candace onto the bed and climbed onto her face. I stripped Candace’s shorts off and pulled out a box of toys that I’d removed from the sex room.

In her throws of passion, Cassie didn’t protest at all when I shoved the pink butt plug into her mouth. I then pushed her over onto her hands and inserted it into her rectum. She continued to scream and thrash on Candace’s face.

I plugged in one of the Thunder sticks and pressed it against Candace’s crotch. She attempted to jump up, but Cassie leaned forward and pinned her against the bed.

“Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes!” Cassie hissed as she ground her pussy against Candace’s face.

“She’s good huh?” I asked.

“Fuck yes. She’s the fucking best. Fuck! FUCK!” Cassie shrieked.

“Better than Sam?” I asked.

Cassie threw her head back.

“That girl is eager, but she’s still learning. Candy here, is a fucking master pussy eater!”

“Maybe she needs to give some lessons?” I suggested.

Cassie let out a lusty moan, then fell forward.

“Gonna cum. Gonna cum. Gonna cum. SHIT! SHIT! Fucking SHIT!” Cassie screamed, grabbing Candace’s head as she trembled wildly.

“Cum on her face! Cum on her fucking face!” I demanded. I reached out and slapped Cassie’s ass hard, making the butt plug vibrate inside of her.

That sting threw Cassie over the edge. I held the toy on Candace’s pussy as Cassie ‘s head shot back and she released an ear piercing scream.

The younger sister collapsed onto the bed, her body twitching with her orgasm.

“Fuck me. Please. Please. Please fuck me.” Candace gasped. I looked down to see her face covered in Cassie’s pussy juice.

I dropped onto the bed and ordered Candace to climb on. She eagerly straddled me and sank my cock into her dripping cunt.

“Oh God, fuck I missed your cock!” Candace exclaimed as she began to rock her hips back and forth on my lap.

I sat up and grabbed her ass, helping her move against me. Cassie, recovered from her orgasm, sat up to watch.

“God you two look so fucking hot.” Cassie exclaimed.

“Yeah? Who do you like better?” I asked.

“Oh that’s hard. But, tits are pretty fucking awesome.” She replied.

“Especially these tits.” I commented. I grabbed Candace’s breasts and squeezed them roughly.

Candace let out a moan and then fell onto my chest, rocking her hips wildly against me. I motioned to Cassie with my finger, then grabbed Candace’s ass.

Cassie climbed behind her as I pulled her butt cheeks apart. I could feel Cassie’s hair brush against the insides of my thighs as she lowered her head.

“Oh Cass. Oh shit, Cass! Oh God, it’s been so long ... oh fuck that feels so good!” Candace cried out.

“Is your little sister licking your butt?” I teased.

“YES! She’s eating my fucking ass!” Candace screamed.

“Get in there deeper!” I ordered. I could feel Cassie push Candace’s ass open further. Candace’s head shot up and she reached behind her back and pushed Cassie’s head towards her rear.

“FUCK! So fucking DEEP! SHIT!” Candace yelled, grinding her ass back against Cassie’s face.

“That’s it girl. That’s it. Get your ass in her face. Get it in there!” I demanded.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.” Candace chanted.

“I’m gonna cum.” I announced.

Candace immediately turned around and dropped onto my chest. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and kissed me hard.

“Cum in me little bro. Cum in me. Fill me up. Fill me up. Do it.” She panted.

“You’re mine, aren’t you?” I teased.

“Yes. Yes. Yes. I’m yours. I’m yours.”

“You’re all mine.”

“Yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. All yours. All yours.”

“You’ll do anything I want, won’t you?”

“YES! Anything! Anything you want!” Candace chanted. Beats of sweat rolled down her chest and landed on mine.

“You’ll fuck anyone I want, won’t you?”

“YES! Fuck YES! I’ll fuck the whole world! I’ll fuck the whole world! Fuck I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” Candace screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.