Rich Guy 2 - Cover

Rich Guy 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continuing adventures of Carter, Candace and Cassie. Carter's relationship with Cassie has fundamentally changed and Candace is stuck in the middle. Carter enters the ruthless world of business and makes a shrewd but dangerous maneuver. Sins of the past come back to haunt everyone and will rock the family to its core. note: beware the codes. This story line will include death & murder. Also, this book includes time jumping both forward and backwards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

----------The next week---------

“Jessica, in my office please.” I said curtly as I strolled past her desk.

I savored the sound of her heels clicking on the floor behind me. I dropped into my chair and as Jessica closed the door behind me, I could see the brunette intern grinning at me.

“Who is that!” I said aloud.

“Who is who?” Jessica asked.

“Doesn’t matter. Did you do your homework?” I asked.

“Yes.” Jessica replied softly, dropping her head down to her chest as she handed me her phone.

“Good girl.” I grinned, taking her phone.

I pressed play on the screen.

The camera seemed to be aiming at the floor and I immediately noticed that the carpet was cheap, dirty and stained. As the camera came up, I could see that the video was shot in what appeared to be a very nasty hotel room. The camera pointed at Jessica, who was on her knees sucking the cock of a very large black man.

“Fuck man, where did you find this chick?” He asked.

“Shit man, she called me!” The camera man replied. I recognized his voice as the man from the car video.

“Is that right? You wanted some more black dick?” The first man laughed.

“Uh huh.” Jessica moaned her reply. Her voice was surprisingly energetic.

“You should have seen this bitch at the bar when she found me the first time. She was fucking HUNGRY for it.” The camera man laughed.

“Is that so?” The second man asked.

“Uh huh.” Jessica replied again, bobbing up and down faster but obviously struggling.

“She got some nice titties too Jay, and a nice ass.” The cameraman said.

“Is that so? Shit girl, you need to take off some clothes then.” Jay replied.

Jessica sat backwards and pulled off her shirt. Her bright red bra came into view and Jay shoved his hand down the front of the cup.

“Cute. Your husband buy that for you?” He laughed as he squeezed her tit.

“Nnnuughhhh. Uh huh. Uh huh.” Jessica moaned, her hips rolling around.

“Shit Jay, this bitch is primed.” The cameraman remarked.

“Good, cuz I’m ready to fuck.”

“Go for it bro. She rides real good.”

“Imma hit that shit from the back. Get your ass up on the bed!” Jay demanded.

Jessica quickly turned around and climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. Jay moved behind her, pulling her skirt up over her ass and yanking her panties to the side. Jessica arched her back and looked over her shoulder as Jay climbed onto the bed and fitted his cock against her.

“Oh SHIT!” She moaned as Jay pushed into her.

“Hahha, yeah. You like that huh?” Jay teased as Jessica dropped her head onto the bed.

“Chick loves the black dick, doncha babe?” The cameraman taunted as he he walked around towards Jessica’s head. She clawed at the bedspread as Jay began to pound her roughly.

“Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” Jessica screamed as the cameraman lowered his zipper and pulled out his cock.

“Here, suck on this.” He demanded, holding his dick out. Jessica lifted her head and sunk down on his cock. Her eyes burned with lust as she was filled from both ends.

“Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. Hey Ty, when was the last time we tag teamed a white girl?” Jay asked.

“High school I think.” Ty replied.

“Yeah man, those were the days. Tore up a lot of white pussy back then. Maybe this girl has got some friends she can call.” Jay laughed.

“Or a sister!” Ty laughed.

“Yeah, how about that? You got any bored white housewife friends you can call?” Jay asked, slapping Jessica’s ass.

Jessica yelped.

“Sorry man, she can’t talk right now.” Ty laughed, shoving his dick deeper into her mouth.

The two men continued to fuck Jessica from both ends. At one point, Ty reached down and un-clipped her bra, freeing her tits. Though her mouth was stuffed with cock, there was no ignoring Jessica’s moans.

“Damn, she’s pushing back on it! I wanna see how she rides!” Jay exclaimed.

“Go for it man.” Ty replied, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

Jay kicked off his pants and lay down on the bed. Ty ordered Jessica to strip but ‘to leave the shoes on’. I watched the screen as Jessica mounted Jay and eagerly sank down onto his dick.

“Fuck yeah, this bitch can ride!” Jay exclaimed as Jessica began to buck her hips wildly on his lap.

“Think she’s ready for the Oreo treatment?” Ty asked.

“Fuck yeah man, climb on. Let’s do it.” Jay replied.

Ty placed the phone on the end table and then walked around behind Jessica. Jay grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down on top of his chest as Ty climbed onto the bed. Jay spread Jessica’s ass cheeks open and Ty spit on his cock.

“Now babe, try to relax. This might sting a little.” Ty laughed.

Jessica jumped forward and looked over her shoulder as Ty pushed his cock against her back door.

“You’re not gonna ... oh Shit! Oh SHIT! SHIT! OH SHIT! FUCKING SHIT!” Jessica screamed as Ty sunk into her ass.

“FUCK! This bitch is gonna rip my dick off!” Ty yelled as he forced his way into her rectum.

What followed was one of the hottest things I’d ever seen. Jessica apparently lost her mind and was thrashing her body around, forcing her ass backwards against the two invaders with the gusto of the best porn star in the world. She screamed, cried, moaned, begged for mercy and begged for more. The men were rather taken aback by her energy and both of them soon were grunting loudly.

“Fuck this chick is crazy!” Jay exclaimed.

“Fuck yeah she is. Shit, her ass is fucking tight!” Ty replied.

“Pussy is tight as hell too. Fuck this girl can move!” Jay grunted.

“Can’t wait to bust a nut.”

“Me ... me ... me either ... oh shit. FUCK man, fuck yeah! YEAH!” Jay called out, thrusting his hips upwards.

Jessica’s body shot backwards and began twitching

“NO! Oh NO! FUCK! I can feel it! FUCK! I can feel it inside me! Oh GOD NO!” Jessica screamed.

“He came in you?” I asked Jessica incredulously. Jessica turned red and looked away as she nodded.

“They both did.” She mumbled.

Sure enough, shortly afterwards Ty announced his orgasm. By that point, Jessica was limp and laying motionlessly on top of Jay’s body.

After Ty pulled his cock out of Jessica’s ass, he picked up the phone and held it next between Jessica’s legs. I could see cum leaking out of her stretched open ass, as well as leaking along the sides of Jay’s cock, which was still embedded in her pussy.

“Damn, good times! I see you enjoyed yourself too.” I grinned. Jessica’s face broke and I could see her choking back tears.

“You know, I’ve never had your ass. I hope it’s still tight. Bend over.” I ordered.

Jessica bent over my desk and pulled up her skirt. I pulled her panties down around her knees and spit into her ass. She shivered as I used the head of my cock to spread it around her anal pucker.

“You have female friends, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes.” She replied, her voice shaking with uncertainty.

“Your homework assignment is to pick one and take her over for some playtime with the boys.”

“They are all married except my sister!” Jessica protested.

“Not like that has stopped you.” I laughed.

Jessica sank onto the desk.

“Pick one, or I’ll pick for you. You have two weeks.” I said as I pushed my cock into her rectum.

-------- That Friday----------------

“Hey everyone! We’re here!” Came Cassie’s sweet voice.

I walked downstairs to see Cassie and Samantha standing in the front hallway.

“Hey girls. What’s up?” I asked.

“We finished our project and fucking nailed it! We’re gonna celebrate!” Cassie announced excitedly.

“Awesome!” I replied.

“Where’s Candace?” Cassie asked.

“She left. I don’t know where she is.” I replied.

“Oh.”

“And her phone is off.”

“Huh, that’s strange. Maybe she’s in a movie or something?” Cassie asked.

“Could be. Well anyway, you know where everything is.” I shrugged.

“Fuck yeah, it’s wine and hot tub time!” Cassie exclaimed.

I watched Cassie grab Samantha’s hand and pull her happily up to her bedroom. I ran up to my room and watched the girls undress and then put on bathing suits. I’d missed Cassie’s lithe body but Samantha had a cute, simple figure as well. Cassie lead Samantha downstairs and a little while later I saw them enter the hot tub room with a bottle of wine and two glasses. They drank and chatted and as the bottle began to empty, Cassie got more touchy with Samantha.

The redhead didn’t seem to mind when Cassie climbed onto her lap and began kissing her passionately. Cassie’s hand went to Samantha’s small breast and squeezed it through her top. Samantha’s hands roamed over Cassie’s curvy ass as the brunette kissed down her neck and to the top of her breasts.

I watched Cassie pull away and grab the wine bottle, then turn it upside down over the top of Samantha’s body. A few drops came out, but that was all. Cassie shook it several times as if to get the last few drops out of a ketchup bottle and then giggled when nothing happened.

A twisted idea came to mind and I pulled some bags out of my drawer and ran downstairs.

I popped open the top of two wine bottles and poured the contents of each bag into one and then the other. Feeling a strange sense of deja vu, I carried the bottles out to the hot tub room.

“Having fun?” I called out, announcing my approach.

“Carter! You’re the best! How did you know that we were empty?” Cassie squealed, looking over her shoulder at me. Samantha quickly pulled her bikini top back over her exposed breast.

“Lucky guess.” I grinned, placing one bottle next to Cassie and the other next to Samantha.

“Your so sweet. You’re awesome Carter!” Cassie grinned drunkenly.

I shrugged and walked away.

Over the next hour the girls finished both bottles of wine. Cassie became more aggressive and Samantha became more receptive. I watched Cassie sit Samantha on the edge of the hot tub, pull her bottoms off, and eat her out. Samantha wrapped her legs around Cassie’s head and rode her face to orgasm.

The girls then switched places. Cassie stripped off her suit and spread her legs and Samantha lowered her head towards her crotch.

Cassie began bucking her hips forward against Samantha’s mouth. I could tell that she wanted more, but was trying to restrain herself from getting overly aggressive.

Then Cassie yawned.

Finally, Cassie appeared to have an orgasm and collapsed on the edge of the hot tub deck.

Samantha crawled up next to her and I watched her shake the brunette. Cassie was obviously breathing but clearly unconscious.

I watched Samantha sit down next to Cassie, unsure of what to do next. She finally stood up and pulled on her swim suit and walked out of frame.

“Uh, Carter?” I heard her call up the stairs.

“Be down in a second!” I yelled back. I walked down the stairs and met her at the bottom.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I think that there is something wrong with Cassie.”

“OK, let’s go look.”

We walked to the hot tub and I knelt down next to Cassie. I put my hand on her chest, took her pulse and pretended to know what I was doing. Samantha appeared quite concerned for Cassie and ignored the fact that she was still naked.

“She just passed out. She’s fine.” I said.

“Oh, OK.” Samantha stammered. I scooped Cassie up and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom. Samantha followed behind me as I laid Cassie down on her bed and covered her up.

“There. She’ll be fine in the morning. Too much wine I guess.” I said, walking out into the hallway.

“OK, thanks Carter.” Samantha mumbled, staring at me with hollow eyes.

“Are you doing OK?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m just drunk and really horny.” Samantha blurted out.

I grinned.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know why I just said that. I’m just really fucking turned on right now and Cassie fell asleep and I don’t know what to do!” She exclaimed.

“Poor thing. I could make some suggestions.” I said with a predatory grin.

“Like what?”

My eyes roamed over her body and Samantha took a step backwards.

“What? You? I can’t!” Samantha stammered.

“Why not?”

“Uhm. I don’t know. You’re not single, are you?”

“I am.” I grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.