Rich Guy 2 - Cover

Rich Guy 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing adventures of Carter, Candace and Cassie. Carter's relationship with Cassie has fundamentally changed and Candace is stuck in the middle. Carter enters the ruthless world of business and makes a shrewd but dangerous maneuver. Sins of the past come back to haunt everyone and will rock the family to its core. note: beware the codes. This story line will include death & murder. Also, this book includes time jumping both forward and backwards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

--------Weeks Later-------------

I felt like a million dollars. More than ten million dollars. I’d not dressed up in quite some time, but my favorite teacher was getting married, so I decided to go all out.

It’s interesting how much looking good can do for your self-confidence, not that I needed any help in that regard.

I parked my convertible and strolled into the wedding hall, which was already full of people.

“Hello, and you are?” The receptionist asked.

“Carter, I’m one of Ms. Bliss’s students.” I replied.

“Oh that’s great. Any place you’d like on the left hand side.”

“Thank you. Where is she now?”

“Down that hall getting ready. It’s almost time.”

“Thank you.”

I smiled and walked down the hall. I found a door marked ‘Bride’ and opened it. Miss Bliss was standing next to the window, gazing out. I came to a full stop and stared at her for a moment.

Miss Bliss, my favorite teacher, looked like an absolute angel. Her hair was braided down her back and her skin tight white dress showed off her curves.

“Damn.” I exclaimed loudly.

“Carter!” Miss Bliss exclaimed, turning towards me.

“What’s up sexy!”

“You came!” She cried, walking quickly towards me.

“Of course I came!” I replied, wrapping her up in a hug.

“I’m so happy. I’m so happy to see you. I’m so happy all this is happening!” She gushed.

“I’m happy for you. I’m really, really happy for you.” I replied.

“Thank you!” She replied, her smile reaching from ear to ear.

She was absolutely glowing.

I opened my jacket pocket and pulled out a thick envelope then handed it to her.

“Wedding present.”

She opened it and flipped through the stack of bills.

“Holy shit! This is a lot!” She exclaimed.

“Just a little something for my favorite teacher.” I shrugged.

Miss Bliss wrapped her arms around me, holding me very tightly. She clutched me for what seemed like an unusually long time and then released me.

“We had a lot of fun together, didn’t we?” I asked.

“Yes. Yes we did.” She beamed.

“You’re an amazing fuck, you know that? I hope your husband knows what a freak you are.”

Miss Bliss laughed. Her voice was sweet music to me and my cock jumped.

“I got to let him on slowly. I don’t wanna scare him off. But yeah, he’s starting to figure it out.” She grinned.

“How much time until you go on?” I asked.

“About 30 minutes I think.”

“Good, that should work.” I grinned.

“Why, what’s going on?” Miss Bliss asked, her face dropping.

“I thought I should give you a good bye present.” I said, my hand dropping down to my crotch.

“Carter, no. No, seriously. We can’t! I’m about to get married!” Miss Bliss protested, taking a step backwards.

“You’re wasting time Miss Bliss. The more time you spend making excuses why you don’t want this, means the less time you spend enjoying it.” I smirked, taking a step towards her.

“Oh Carter. God Dammit. Why do you do this to me?” She cried.

“Because, you love what I do to you. Now, turn around. You’re about to fill a fantasy I didn’t even know I had.” I grinned.


The chatter in the very full hall apparently was enough to drown out the sounds of Miss Bliss’s moans. I sat in my chair, smirking as Miss Bliss walked down the aisle in her beautiful white wedding gown.

With a pussy full of my cum.

I didn’t know anyone at the reception, but the wine was flowing freely so it was a simple matter to grab two bridesmaids and take them back to my hotel.

Goodbye, Miss Bliss.

------Months Later---------

I walked out of the conference room, barely awake. We were discussing another take over, but it was a company that Johnny didn’t know anything about, so there wasn’t much for me to do. I stretched my arms and legs and walked towards my office, ready for my post meeting fuck with Jessica.

As I approached her desk, I saw her standing up with a tall, thin, young looking brunette. I eyed her up and down and both women turned towards me.

“Hello Jessica, see me in my office please.”

“Yes Sir. I need to finish showing the intern around.”

“Go ahead then, just be quick about it.” I grumbled.

As I walked past her desk, I grabbed her phone. I dropped into my chair and started flipped through her videos.

For the past several weeks, I’d been giving Jessica weekly homework assignments.

The first was giving up her ass to her husband.

The second was seducing a woman. The image of her scrunched up face while she slowly lapped a woman’s pussy in the dressing room of a department store was enough to make me pop several times.

The next one was a foursome with a couple. I could tell by the look on her husband’s face that he wasn’t really excited by the situation. However, the woman half of the couple apparently was highly skilled at sucking dick and he quickly eased up once she swallowed his cock. He barely looked up when Jessica spread her legs for the other man.

I could tell that Jessica was fighting to stay quiet, but the other man had quite a sizable dick and once he started to hammer her, she had no choice but to moan and scream in pleasure.

I scrolled through pictures of her cat, her lunch and dinners, until I reached a dark video. I hit play.

“Fuck yeah. Fucking horny little bitch.” I heard a deep voice say.

The phone bounced around several times and then the flash finally came on.

The video was shot down a man’s crotch and appeared to be shot in the back of a car. Jessica’s hands appeared from one side of the frame.

“Fucking get on with it you hot little fucking whore.” The man demanded.

Jessica opened the man’s zipper and extracted the thickest, blackest cock I’d ever seen.

“Oh my God.” I could hear Jessica mumble.

“Hahah, you playing with the big boys now! Get on with it!” The man laughed.

As Jessica attempted to wrap both of her hands around the baseball bat sized cock, the man grabbed her head and shoved her downwards.

She opened her mouth but I could see her struggling to even get the head of the dick into her mouth. Her lips stretched open obscenely far as her head was forced down over the baseball sized head.

“Heh, yeah baby. You been swinging that ass at me all night, suck that dick. Come on bitch, you know you fucking want it. Now suck it!” The man demanded, forcing her down further.

One millimeter at a time, Jessica forced herself up and down on the thick shaft. Lines of spit ran out of the corners of her mouth and down the thick rod.

“That’s it girl. That’s the way. Suck that dick. Open up your shirt I wanna see your tits.”

Jessica slowly released the cock and unbuttoned the front of her shirt. Her bra came into view and the mystery man shoved his hand unto one of the cups and squeezed it roughly.

“Nice titties. Bring your ass up here.” He demanded.

Jessica pulled off of the cock and I could see her shuffle her body to the side. As she lowered her mouth onto the dick again, I could see the camera scan down her body.

“You lookin’ real good baby. Real good. I’m gonna tear that ass up in a minute.” The man remarked.

I watched him grab the bottom of her skirt and pull it up over her ass. He gave it a firm slap and Jessica jumped.

“Nice ass baby. Nice ass. You want me to hit that shit from the back?” He asked.

“Whatever you want.” Jessica mumbled.

“I want a lot baby. A whole lot. I want that ass.” He replied.

I watched him pull her panties out of her ass crack and then shove his finger between her cheeks. Jessica let out a muffled gasp and lurched forward.

“Yeah baby. Tight little ass on you. Tight little ass.” The man commented, pumping his finger in and out.

Jessica just let out a painful cry.

“You gonna let me hit that ass?” He asked.

Jessica didn’t answer.

The man pulled Jessica’s bra underneath her tits and groped her free breasts roughly while shoving his hand forward.

Jessica let out a loud groan.

“Well? You gonna give up that ass? Fucking answer me slut!” He demanded angrily.

“Whatever you want.” She mumbled.

“Fuck yeah, that’s the fucking spirit! Get up and sit on my fucking dick!” He ordered.

Jessica lifted off the shaft. There were several seconds of shuffling and the camera moved several times. Finally, the man propped it against one of the doors and I got a great side shot of Jessica climbing onto his lap. He was holding his cock upright and Jessica was trying to lower herself onto it.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck that’s big. Fuck that’s big. Fuck that’s big.” Jessica gasped.

“Heh, yeah baby. You ain’t ever been fucked by a real man I figure.” He laughed.

Jessica rose up and lowered herself several times, trying to get used to the girth. Finally it seemed that she had taken most of it and began to rock her hips around in circles.

“Yeah bitch, that’s it. You got some moves babe. Fucking ride that dick!” The man ordered, pulling Jessica’s shirt open. She put her hands on his shoulders and continued to ride him as he groped her tits roughly.

Jessica began panting loudly and the man lowered his head down and sucked one of her tits into his mouth. As he bit down on it, Jessica threw her head backwards with a loud moan.

“Hehe, like that shit huh?” He teased, moving his hands to her ass.

They fucked hard and deep until Jessica’s lusty moans couldn’t be ignored. The man also seemed to be enjoying the ride and his grunting grew louder.

“Gonna nut bitch. Gonna nut.” He mumbled.

“I’m not on the pill! I’m not on the pill!” Jessica gasped, clearly lost in her own pleasure.

“You better fucking suck it then. I ain’t making a mess in the back of my car.” He replied.

With a loud moan of great disappointment, Jessica lifted herself off the man’s lap and turned around, sinking her mouth onto his dick.

As the man’s moans of orgasm rang out from the phone, the real Jessica walked into the office.

“Fucking eat it bitch! Fucking choke on it!” The man called out.

The real Jessica turned bright red and quickly closed the door.

“Nice work. Your first black man?” I asked, turning towards Jessica.

She nodded.

“Did he fuck you in the ass afterwards?”

“No.” She said softly.

“You drained him good I take it.” I grinned.

She shrugged.

“Get over here.” I ordered.

Jessica walked around the desk and dropped to her knees, knowing the routine now. She began to bob slowly on my dick and I savored her mouth.

“Hey, who was that girl you were with? The intern?” I asked.

“Don’t know. She’s with engineering and said she got lost, so I took her down there.” Jessica replied.

“She looked cute. I might have to go visit.”

I enjoyed Jessica’s oral talent for a while and then ordered her to put her hands on the glass window. I stood up behind her and pulled her skirt up over her ass. She spread her legs apart and I slid my dick into her from behind.

“Did you get his phone number?” I asked, unbuttoning her shirt.

“Who?”

“The guy in the video.” I said, pulling her shirt open and tugging her bra underneath her tits.

“Yeah.” She panted.

“Your gonna call him and hook up again. But this time, you’re gonna tell him to bring a friend along and not to fuck in the back of a car. You’re gonna do anything they want, understood?”

“Yeah.” She replied in a fearful voice.

“Good.”

-------- That weekend-----------------

I realized that I’d not paid much attention to Candace lately, so I decided that we needed to have an adventure. Candace was first disappointed that she would have to cancel plans with Lindsay, but perked up when I told her that I was going to take her on a nice date. She looked so sexy in her low cut blouse and tight skirt and I felt the eyes on us as we walked into the upscale restaurant.

The conversation was a little stunted but nice and after two glasses of wine, I could see flickers of the old Candace start to come through. She opened up about her school projects and her relationship with Lindsay.

“She’s really sweet. Flavia was a real bitch to her.” Candace declared.

“And she has a foot long tongue.” I grinned.

“Dear God yes she does!” Candace giggled.

“That’s the one good thing that she got from Flavia, that girl seriously knows how to eat some pussy!” Candace grinned.

“And ass.”

“And ass. Oh God, her tongue feels like it’s gonna come out the back of my throat!” She exclaimed.

“That’s a yummy thought.” I replied.

We both laughed at that.

“Carter, are you still in love with me?” She suddenly asked.

I paused for just a moment.

“Always. Always. You and me together forever, ruling the world. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

Candace looked off into the distance and took a drink of her wine.

“Yeah.” She mumbled.

We stared at each other in silence for a while.

“You ready to go? I got more plans.” I asked.

“Yeah? What are we doing?” She asked.

“You’ll see.” I grinned.


We drove to a local bar that was frequented with college kids.

“What are we doing here?” Candace asked, clutching my arm.

“Hunting. You haven’t had any new dick in a while, so I figured it would be fun to get some fresh action. Let’s find something to play with, shall we?” I asked.

Candace’s face dropped, but she nodded. We split up and worked our way through the crowd. There were plenty of cute, drunk college girls that I considered picking up, but I was really looking for a couple.

As luck would have it, Candace was a master hunter. I caught a glance at her chatting with a couple at a high table in the corner and pushed my way towards her. The couple both had dark hair and as I approached they both appeared Hispanic.

“Hey.” I called out.

“Hey Carter. This is Andy and Mariah.” Candace said. I noticed that Andy’s eyes were fixated on Candace’s tits.

“Hey.” They both replied as I leaned my arms on the table. Both Andy and Mariah’s eyes were bloodshot and based that they were having trouble standing, I suspected that they were trashed.

Neither of them looked 21.

“So, you two wanna party?” I asked bluntly.

Mariah turned to look at Andy, who quickly tore his eyes away from Candace’s tits.

“We don’t know. We talked about it once, but I don’t think we’re ready.” Mariah said.

“Yeah, but we think it would be hot to be watched and to watch someone else.” Andy added.

“Yeah?” I asked, looking at Mariah.

“Yeah that sounds hot.” She nodded.

“Well, let’s take a walk then.” I said.

The four of us walked outside and down the street a little.

“Do you guys live close by?” Mariah asked.

“Not really, but this works.” I replied. I grabbed Candace’s hand and pulled her into an alley between two abandoned buildings. I could feel the resistance in Candace’s body but I just pulled harder.

“Come on baby, don’t be shy. We both know you aren’t!” I laughed, putting my hand on Candace’s shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.