Rich Guy 2 - Cover

Rich Guy 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The continuing adventures of Carter, Candace and Cassie. Carter's relationship with Cassie has fundamentally changed and Candace is stuck in the middle. Carter enters the ruthless world of business and makes a shrewd but dangerous maneuver. Sins of the past come back to haunt everyone and will rock the family to its core. note: beware the codes. This story line will include death & murder. Also, this book includes time jumping both forward and backwards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

---Another Two Days Later-------

“So, how did you do it Johnny?” Bill asked.

“I ... I just kept after him. We kept talking and meeting and one day he called me and told me he was ready to sell.” Johnny replied, his voice shaking with uncertainty.

“So, Johnny closed the deal. Make sure he’s paid.” I said, crossing my arms behind my head and leaning back in my chair.

The board members looked at each other and cast sideways glances at me.

7 million dollars.

We got Martin’s company for 7 million dollars.

10 would have been fair, 15 was too much.

7 million was a fucking steal.

But then again, 7 million dollars to keep video of you doing coke off two hookers in Vegas and hours of videos of your daughters fucking like cheap whores who were high on coke seemed to be a fair deal.

Business is good.

“Meeting adjourned!” I said dramatically.


“I don’t know how you did it.” Johnny said.

“I didn’t do anything. It was all you.” I shrugged, standing up.

“My wife and I would love to have you over for dinner to say thanks.”

“Sure. Text me your address.” I said as I walked past him.

“Great, see you about 8?” Johnny asked.

“Sounds great. Jessica, see me in my office now please.” I called out.

I could hear the click of Jessica’s heels on the floor as she walked quickly behind me. I walked behind my desk and dropped into my chair.

“Yes Sir?” Jessica asked, her voice full of fear.

“Lock the door.” I grinned.

Jessica slowly turned around and locked my office door.

“Get over here.”

I relished the look of fear on Jessica’s face as she walked towards me and I could feel my dick grow hard.

This was power.

“What color are they today?” I asked.

“Red.” She said quietly.

“Show me.”

She slowly reached down and tugged her tight skirt up over her hips. Her bright red panties came into view and I stared at her crotch for a moment.

“Take them off.”

She cocked her head to the side in an inquisitive look, but hooked her thumbs in her waistband and pushed them down.

“It’s time for you to take some dick-tation.” I grinned, smirking at my own bad joke.

She let out a sigh and dropped to her knees, taking out my cock with practiced ease.

I admired Jessica’s skill, though her energy was lackluster at best. She bobbed up and down on my dick, keeping her eyes closed. I was sure that she was imaging that I was someone else and at this moment, I didn’t care.

“You’re quite good at that.” I commented, pulling my phone out of my pocket and aiming it at her face.

Jessica said nothing.

“You have to admit that this is pretty hot. Like, cheesy porn hot. I mean, sexy secretary sucking off her boss under the desk. Come on, admit that it’s a little sexy.” I urged, thrusting my hips upwards and pushing my cock into her mouth.

“Uh huh.” She mumbled.

“What’s that?”

“It’s a little hot.” She mumbled.

“Hah! It’s real fucking hot! Come on, I wanna hear you say it!” I laughed, thrusting up again.

“It’s hot! Its fucking hot!” She said louder, lifting off my dick. Her eyes opened, then opened wider when she saw my phone pointing at her.

“Good girl. Get up.” I ordered, pushing her to her feet before she could react.

I set my phone down and pushed her over the desk.

“What are you doing?” She cried out as I kicked her legs apart.

“Come on now. You’re a smart girl, you knew this was coming one day.” I laughed as I propped my phone on the desk pointing at us.

“No, no, no, no. I can’t do this! I can’t do this! Please don’t! Please don’t!” She cried as I rubbed my cock against her slit.

“Come on now, I pay you pretty well to play on your phone all day. Call this an office perk.” I chuckled as I pushed my cock into her dry cunt.

She jerked wildly, thrashing her ass out of the way. I brought my hand down hard onto her ass cheek, leaving a red hand print.

“Listen up bitch. Hold still or pack your shit.” I snarled.

She let out a defeated cry.

“Pack your shit, that’s a good idea. How about we do that instead?” I asked, rubbing my thumb over her asshole. She jerked forward and stiffened, but didn’t move. I kept my thumb on top of her ring as I pushed my cock into her pussy. As I bottomed out, she let out an involuntary sigh.

“Yeah, there you go. Just fucking take it. Take it like the slut you are.” I teased, slowly pumping my cock in and out of her.

She gripped the edge of the desk, grunting as I sawed my cock in and out of her slightly moist tunnel. As I fucked her though, her body was forced to react. Her pussy juice began to flow and I fucked her harder and faster. She couldn’t contain her panting, though her body was still stiff.

“Yeah that’s it. You love that dick, don’t ya?” I teased.

Jessica was silent.

I slapped her ass again hard, causing her to let out a sharp scream.

“YES!” She cried out.

I grabbed a handful of her long blond hair and pulled her head back. She let out a groan.

“Say it again.” I said softly into her ear.

“I love your dick. I love your dick.” She said in a hollow voice.

“Tell the camera and make it sexy.” I whispered, then turned her head towards the phone.

She sucked in a breath and then blew it out.

“I love your cock in me. I love it when you fuck me. Your dick feels so fucking good inside me.” She said in a lusty voice.

“Oh that was a good one. Give me another one!” I called out, shoving my dick deep inside her.

“FUCK! SHIT FUCK!” She gasped, this time the lust in her voice was honest.

“Yeah? Like it?” I teased.

“SHIT. SHIT. Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck, you’re fucking deep!” She hissed.

“Fuck me back you little slut.” I ordered.

I couldn’t tell if Jessica was actually turned on, or afraid.

I didn’t care at that point.

All I knew was she was holding the edge of the desk and shoving her ass back actively against me.

“Fuck yeah, that’s a good little slut. Fuck you’re a hot piece of ass!” I exclaimed.

Jessica didn’t answer.

I pushed my thumb harder against her asshole and she let out a sharp hiss.

“You ever let your husband go in the back door?”

“Once, on his birthday.” She panted.

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“I was really drunk.”

“That’s not an answer.” I said as I drove my cock deep inside her cunt.

“It wasn’t terrible.” She gasped.

“Sounds like you need to try it some more. Shit, you’re gonna make me fucking cum.” I grunted.

“Not in me! Please! Please not in me, I’m not on the pill!” She shrieked.

For a moment, I was going to tell her that I was safe, but figured that I’d save that piece of information for later.

“Guess you better get on your knees and suck it then?” I said, pulling out of her pussy and snatching up my phone.

Jessica quickly turned around and dropped to her knees and I pushed my cock into her waiting mouth.

“Oh yeah bitch, suck it dry!” I called out, putting my hand on her head and holding my phone up with the other.

She bobbed up and down on my dick, bathing it with her tongue. A moment later I fired down her throat. She dutifully kept her mouth on my shaft as I pumped my load into her throat.

I pulled my limp dick out of her mouth and she tilted her head back, swallowing my load.

“Did that taste good?” I asked.

She nodded her head.

“You ever ate pussy before?”

“No.”

“Well, you just sucked your pussy off my dick, so you got a taste for it. You should try the real thing sometime.” I grinned, turning off the camera.

Jessica turned red. She stood up and pulled her panties on, then straightened her clothes.

“Is there anything else?” She asked weakly.

“Yeah, you got a homework assignment. Tonight, you’re gonna get drunk and tell your husband to fuck you up the ass. Hard. Give it your best, cheap slut porn star mode. You’re gonna tell him to record it. When I see you next, I wanna see the video. If you can’t make that happen, then don’t bother to come in again.”

The blood rushed out of Jessica’s face, but she nodded and walked away.

“Hey, why aren’t you on the pill?” I called out.

“We’re trying to have a baby.” She replied without stopping.

-------Friday Night-----------

“How was dinner?” Johnny asked.

“Fucking fantastic. I’ve not ate like that in a long time!” I exclaimed loudly, leaning back into the sofa.

It was true. Candace rarely cooked. Cassie used to, but she was barely around. I didn’t know how to cook. The house staff fed us, but it was pretty much the same thing. We ordered out a lot and I missed the taste of real, home cooked food.

What I really enjoyed, however, was the look of Johnny’s wife, Taylor.

Johnny and Taylor were in their late 20’s. Throughout dinner, it came up that Taylor modeled and it showed. She was tall and curvy, with a head of long, extremely curly black hair. The most striking thing, other than her huge tits, was her bright blue eyes.

More interestingly, though, was that not only did it seem that she was flirting with me openly in front of Johnny, but that he didn’t seem to care.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. I like to take care of my men.” Taylor said, her voice dripping in seduction.

She walked around the couch, holding the bottle of wine and cocking her hips to the side.

“Would you like some more?” She asked, licking her lips slightly.

“I’d love some.” I grinned.

She picked up my wine glass, filled it and held it to me. She then dropped onto the sofa between me and Johnny, with her body being significantly closer to me than him.

“So, Carter. Do you have a girlfriend?” She asked.

I almost choked on my wine, but kept my composure.

“No, I don’t.” I sputtered.

“Well, that’s a shame. It’s sad to live all alone.” She said, giving me a mock pout.

My cock twitched.

“My sister lives with me.” I stammered.

“That’s good. Does she have cute friends?”

“Yeah she does.” I grinned, finding my composure.

Taylor laughed and the sound made my cock hard.

“My next question was going to be if you’d fucked any of them, but I don’t need to ask that.” She grinned.

“Nope. Several of them.” A small smile spread across my face.

“Well, aren’t you a player.” She smirked.

“I do OK.” I grinned, leaning back into the sofa.

“How old are you?”

“19.”

“I have a question then.”

“Shoot.”

Taylor leaned over me, her tits in clear view.

“Do you like older women?” She asked in the most sexy, seductive voice I’d ever heard.

My cock tented my pants.

“Some.” I said smoothly.

“What do you think about me?”

I glanced over at Johnny, who was watching us with a huge grin on his face.

“I think you’re hot as hell.”

Taylor leaned in closer and licked the bottom of my earlobe.

My cock strained against my pants.

“Do you wanna fuck me Carter?” She whispered, placing her hand on my thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.