Rich Guy 2 - Cover

Rich Guy 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continuing adventures of Carter, Candace and Cassie. Carter's relationship with Cassie has fundamentally changed and Candace is stuck in the middle. Carter enters the ruthless world of business and makes a shrewd but dangerous maneuver. Sins of the past come back to haunt everyone and will rock the family to its core. note: beware the codes. This story line will include death & murder. Also, this book includes time jumping both forward and backwards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Friday

I was utterly exhausted when Candace and I finally made it to our room in Austin. We’d flown from California to Vegas to drop off Andrea and Faith and then flown to Texas.

The girls were a little skeptical when I outlined my plan, but those fears quickly disappeared when I handed them each an envelope full of cash and a fairly large bag of coke.

I helped check the girls in to their room and then set up a series of high end hidden cameras. Regardless of where they ended up tonight, all angles should be covered.

The pair tried to convince me and Candace to join them for a quicky to break in their hotel room. I was sorely tempted but we had a greater mission at hand. I begged off and Candace and I boarded the plan for Austin.

The investigator was in town as well and had been following Martin’s daughters for several days. He was quite morally ambiguous for the right price and with some audio equipment planted in their apartment, had found out that they had planned to go clubbing tonight.

Vanessa and Amber. Twin 19 year old college freshmen. The PI had sent me their Instagram accounts, which were full of pictures of bikinis, beaches and drinking. Both were very slender with small breasts and tight asses. Generally blond but one of them would occasionally streak or highlight her hair. As I scrolled through their accounts, I remarked that they looked like the kind of girl that Martin would like, though he preferred bigger tits.

I set my alarm for later that night and fell asleep while Candace sat on the couch and played on her phone. She had been less than excited when I’d explained my plan to her, but she knew better than to tell me no.

Around 9pm, my alarm went off. I woke up, showered and dressed. Candace poured herself into her dress and we went out in search of the twins. The investigator texted me an hour beforehand and said that he had seen them going into an upscale bar downtown that was typically known as a gay and lesbian hangout, but also for heavy drug use. I took Candace’s hand and we walked to the club. I laughed internally when we got waved through the door but several college aged kids behind us that were not nearly as well dressed got carded and then turned away.

We walked up the stairs into a relatively small club with tables and couches along the wall and a dance floor in the middle. There was an open air bar to one side, letting the hot, muggy air in. Candace announced that she was going for drinks as I dropped onto one of the couches. The club was fairly busy and it took me a few minutes to spot the girls.

They were in the middle of the dance floor. Both of them had a half full wine glass in their hands but it appeared that it wasn’t their first or even second. They both swayed drunkenly on very tall heels, their skin tight dresses clinging to their bodies.

In the dim, colored light, it was difficult to be sure, but it appeared that one girl had put red streaks in her hair. Their dresses were matching, though one seemed to be a deep red color, the other black. Their long, mostly blond hair swayed around their backs as they danced drunkenly with each other, well aware that many eyes were on them. Candace returned to the sofa and handed me a drink, then sat down.

“See them? There they are.” I said, motioning towards the pair.

“Yeah. I see them.” Candace nodded.

“You know the plan?”

“Yeah, but I don’t think it’s gonna work.”

“Make it work. I know it will. Look at them. They are already fucking loaded. You know how good my stuff is, I got faith in you.” I said firmly.

Candace nodded slightly and sipped her drink. We studied the pair as they danced with each other and finished their glasses of wine. One of the girls began to walk away in the direction of the bar.

“There. Now, go.” I said firmly.

Candace stood up and quickly pushed her way through the crowd toward the girls. She managed to intercept the first one before she got too far and a few minutes later the trio was chatting happily.

Candace lead them to the bar where I watched her pick up a bottle. The trio then walked over to me and sat down.

“Hey Charlie, this is Amber and Vanessa.” Candace said, motioning towards the girl with the red streaks.

“Hey girls. Sit down.” I grinned. The sisters sat down on the couch next to me and Candace poured full glasses for both of them and then one for herself.

“Cool, thanks.” Vanessa said, drinking half of her glass in one go.

“Yeah, thanks.” Amber repeated, drinking slightly only slightly slower.

“Having a fun night?” I asked.

“Yeah not bad. So Candy says you have coke. Is that true?” Vanessa blurted out.

I leaned back into the couch and grinned.

“Maybe.” I smirked.

“Seriously?” Vanessa asked.

I opened my suit jacket and reached into the breast pocket. I pulled out the first of many small bags and held it up a little.

Vanessa and Amber’s eyes opened wide. They looked at each other and then at me.

“Can we have some?” Vanessa asked.

“Let’s chat a little bit, then we’ll see.”

We finished the bottle of wine and made awkward small talk, the whole time both sisters stared at my breast pocket. Neither of the sisters seemed particularly bright and complained about the lack of hot guys and how hard their classes were.

Neither really was all that interested in college anyway and were more focused on parties. Each of them seemed to be getting progressively more drunk and at one point Amber yawned.

“Tired? Ready to call it a night?” I teased.

“No!” Amber blurted out defensively.

I pulled the bag out of my pocket and palmed it to Vanessa.

“Here you go. Take her in the bathroom and give her a bump. See if she can wake up and party some more.” I grinned.

Vanessa’s eyes opened wide. She grabbed Amber’s hand and pulled her towards the bathroom.

“This is totally gonna work.” I said to Candace with a smirk.

A few minutes later the sisters returned, both notably more alert and perky.

“Feeling better?” I asked.

“Holy shit yes! Damn that stuff is fucking awesome!” Vanessa exclaimed loudly.

“Yeah? Where’s the rest of the bag?” I asked.

“The rest? Oh, I thought that you were giving it to us. It’s all gone.” Vanessa stammered.

“You did that whole bag?” I asked, feigning surprise.

“Yeah, it was really good.” Vanessa said sheepishly.

“Well, good thing I got more.” I grinned. Both girls watched as I opened my jacket again and pulled out another, much larger bag from my pocket.

“Holy shit!” The girls exclaimed in unison.

“Yeah? Like that?” I smiled.

“Awesome!”

I looked at Candace, then at the girls.

“You two wanna party?”

“Hell yeah!” Vanessa exclaimed.

“How about you?” I asked Amber.

“Hell yeah, I”m down.” She nodded.

“You wanna get out of here? We got a place close by.”

The sisters looked at each other and then nodded.

“Hell yeah, let’s do it.” Vanessa nodded.


At the hotel

I was lounging on the huge leather couch with Amber sitting on my lap. Vanessa and Candace were standing up in the middle of the living room, alternating between chatting, kissing and dancing to the very loud music that was blaring from the surround sound system.

I counted three empty bottles on the coffee table in front of me and traces of white powder next to them. The girls had made a serious dent in the second bag of coke and mentally I was glad that I’d brought more.

This was a special blend with the additional Molly in it and that, combined with all of the wine that the girls had drunk, seemed to have the intended effect.

Vanessa claimed that she wasn’t really into girls, but that didn’t stop her from shoving her tongue down Candace’s throat and groping her ass. Amber seemed to be a little more shy than her sister, but didn’t protest when I pushed her dress up and began to squeeze her ass as we made out.

The more passionate we got the more she seemed to open up and her hand slowly moved from my chest down to my crotch.

“Have you and your sister ever done this before?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” Amber asked drunkenly.

“Fucked around in the same room.”

“Yeah a few times. We’ve seen each other give blowjobs and we see each other naked all the time.”

“Ever fuck the same guy at the same time?”

“No, we don’t do that.”

“Ever done a threesome?”

“No.”

“How about her?”

“No, I don’t think so. We’re not into girls.”

I looked over at Vanessa, who had her hands on Candace’s large breasts and was squeezing them while they kissed.

“Could have fooled me.” I grinned.

“Kissing girls is fun.” Amber shrugged.

“Yeah? Do you like to kiss girls?”

“Sometimes, if they are hot.”

“What about her?”

Amber looked over her shoulder.

“Yeah, she’s hot.”

“Would you like to kiss her?”

“Yeah.”

“Can probably arrange that later, she seems to be occupied right now.”

“Yeah, I see that.” Amber said, her voice a little wistful.

“Good thing I’m here huh.” I said, flexing my cock.

Amber turned towards me and squeezed my dick through my pants.

“Yeah, you are.” She said.

“So.”

“So.”

“You any good at sucking dick?”

“I’ve not had any complaints.” She said, her voice a bit defiant.

“Yeah? Show me.” I challenged.

Amber stared at me for a moment and then slid off my lap and onto her knees. I watched as she struggled drunkenly to unzip my pants and pull out my cock.

“Fuck that’s big.” She muttered, wrapping her fingers around my dick.

“It ain’t that big.” I replied.

“Biggest I’ve seen here so far.”

“Everything ain’t bigger in Texas?” I asked.

“Nope.” She replied, sitting up and then pushing her mouth down onto my shaft.

Her technique was average at best. I didn’t know if she just wasn’t that good to begin with, or that she was too fucked up to be any good at the moment. Regardless, I happily watched her bob up and down on my dick, then glanced up.

Vanessa had pulled Candace’s dress down and was roughly groping her big tits. Candace had tugged her dress up and was dragging her fingers over Vanessa’s perky ass.

“Having fun?” I called out.

“She’s so hot. Her boobs are so big!” Vanessa called out drunkenly.

“Yeah they are. You should suck on them.”

“I’m not into girls. I just like boobs.” She giggled.

“I like boobs too. You should take yours out.” I replied.

“Mine are small. Hers are so fucking big!” She exclaimed.

“She likes little tits. Show them to her.”

I watched as Vanessa pouted a little bit, then pulled the straps off her dress off her shoulders and pulled her dress down. Her small, bare breasts came into view.

“I told you they were small.” She pouted again.

“Maybe your dad will buy you new ones one day.” I suggested as Candace cupped her breasts.

“I hope so, oh that feels nice.” Vanessa moaned as Candace began to suck on one of her pink nipples.

I watched Vanessa rake her fingers through Candace’s hair as she switched to the other breast.

I looked down at Amber, who was still bobbing up and down on my dick. I grabbed the strap of her dress and pulled it off her shoulder. She took the hint and unhooked the strap from the other arm and let it fall down. I shoved my hand down the front of her dress to find her tits braless as well and squeezed on them roughly.

“UMMMMHHGGHH!” She groaned as I dug my finger into her flesh.

“Wow, are you sucking his dick?” Vanessa exclaimed. I looked up to see her staring at me and Amber.

“Mmmhmmmm.” Amber mumbled.

“Is it nice? Let me see!” Vanessa called out. I watched her push away from Candace and then walk over towards us.

“Wow, you got a big dick!” She exclaimed as she looked over Amber’s shoulder.

“Jealous?” I asked.

“Yes!” She blurted out.

“You are sisters, you can share, right? Come get some.” I grinned.

Vanessa quickly dropped to her knees next to Amber.

“Get out of the way. Give me some!” She demanded, pushing Amber out of the way. She pulled off my dick and moved sideways slightly and Vanessa quickly took her place.

“Oh yeah, fuck that’s a big fat cock!” Vanessa exclaimed, wrapping her fingers around my dick and bobbing on it hungrily.

“Yeah? You like that?” I asked, pulling my cell phone out of my pocket.

“Fuck yeah, it’s nice!”

“Glad you like it.” I said, holding my phone up and turning the camera on.

“What are you doing?” Amber asked.

“Just making a little video for my memories.” I said, aiming the phone at Vanessa.

“Hah, he just wants to prove to his friends that he had a hot girl suck his dick.” Vanessa laughed.

“No, I want to show them how I had two hot girls sucking my dick.” I corrected, looking at Amber. Amber glanced at Vanessa, who moved backwards slightly and held my cock out towards her. Amber leaned in and sucked it down into her mouth and I turned the camera towards her.

“So you guys have never blown a guy together?” I asked as Amber bobbed up and down on me.

“No.” Vanessa shook her head.

“You ever given a double blow job before?”

“Uh duh.” Vanessa said in a condescending voice.

“Prove it. Show me.” I said firmly.

Vanessa blew out a sigh of frustration but leaned her head down next to Amber and began licking my balls. I zoomed in the camera to their faces as Vanessa drug her tongue up and down my shaft.

“Oh yeah, that’s nice. Now, switch.” I said. Vanessa pulled away and Amber began to lick my shaft as Vanessa sucked on the head. Vanessa was much more aggressive and I was enjoying myself thoroughly.

“Lick the sides and the head at the same time.” I ordered. Vanessa pulled off and began to drag her tongue up and down one side while Amber did the same to the other.

“Take this.” I ordered, throwing my phone to Candace. She caught it in air and walked alongside the couch, holding it up towards the girls. I put my hand on the back of each of the girls’ heads and pushed them down toward my shaft. Both of them were eagerly, if clumsily, licking up and down the shaft and head of my dick.

“On the head at the same time.” I ordered. Both girls moved their heads up and began to flick their tongues over the head of my cock. It was not possible for them to do this without their tongues touching a little and I grinned.

“Having fun? I asked.

“Uh huh.” Both girls nodded, both of them closing their eyes.

I tightened my grip on the back of their heads and shifted my body backwards, making my cock move up towards my body. I then pushed their heads together, forcing their mouths together.

On reflex, Vanessa grabbed the back of Amber’s head and began to kiss her passionately. Amber briefly tried to pull away but quickly surrendered as Vanessa shoved her tongue into her mouth.

Candace leaned over the couch and moved my phone in closer towards the girls.

“You like that? She a good kisser?” I asked.

“Her lips are so soft.” Vanessa moaned.

“I take it that hers are also?” I asked. Amber nodded.

“Are you gonna fuck me now or what?” Vanessa asked.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Hell yeah, I wanna feel this thing in me.”

“Climb on then.” I said.

Vanessa stood up and pulled up her dress. She wore a tiny matching g string underneath. I kicked off my pants as Vanessa straddled my lap. She put her hands on my shoulders and I pulled her panties to the side, then fitted my cock against her bare opening.

“Laser?” I asked.

“Yeah. Fuck that feels good!” Vanessa said as she sunk down onto my dick.

“Ride that dick. Show me what you can do.” I challenged.

“Fucking hang on then.” She replied.

To her credit, Vanessa was actually pretty good at riding dick. Not as good as Ms. Bliss, but pretty darn good. She wrapped her arms around my neck and bounced aggressively on my lap while I pawed at her ass. I brushed my finger over her asshole experimentally and she shivered.

“No butt stuff buddy. I don’t do that.” She panted.

“That’s too bad.” I commented.

“I know. I have a fucking fabulous ass. I hear it looks really fucking hot when you do me doggy.”

“Guess we’ll have to find out later.”

“If you’re lucky.”

“I’m feeling real lucky right now.”

“Oh, aren’t you a smooth talker.”

“Yeah, sometimes. Shouldn’t your sister get a turn now, or are you a greedy bitch.”

“I’m a greedy bitch.” She grunted.

“I’m sure that Candace will keep you company for a little while.”

“Fine!” Vanessa blew out an exasperated sigh and climbed off my lap. She dropped onto the couch next to me and picked up a wine glass. She didn’t bother to pull her dress down as she finished the glass of wine and poured another one.

“You’re up. Come on and climb on.” I said, looking at Amber. She quickly stood up and pulled up her dress, then mounted me. Her riding technique was slightly less impressive than Vanessa’s, but pretty darn good.

“Get it girl! Ride that dick!” Vanessa exclaimed loudly.

“I’m trying! It’s big!” Amber exclaimed.

“Get it girl! Get it!” Vanessa laughed. She then leaned over and slapped Amber on the ass, making her squeal loudly.

Candace walked around the couch in front of me and took a drink out of her glass, still recording Amber bouncing on my lap.

“She’s got a great ass, huh?” Vanessa asked.

“Yeah she does.” Candace replied.

“You know how I know that? I got a great ass and she is me.” Vanessa giggled as if she had said the most clever thing in the world.

We were all silent for a while, save for Amber’s grunting as she rode me. Finally, Vanessa blurted out.

“I’m bored!”

“Poor thing. Candace, why don’t you give me the phone and give her some attention.” I suggested. Candace handed me the phone and then turned towards Vanessa.

“Come here babe. I wanna play with your big titties some more.” Vanessa giggled.

Candace leaned over Vanessa, dangling her breasts in her face. Vanessa reached up and grabbed them, squeezing them roughly. Candace cried out in pain.

“Not so rough! Those are attached!” Candace complained.

“Shut up you silly bitch, I do what I want.” Vanessa laughed.

Candace shot me an angry glance.

“Hey Vanessa, have you ever been eaten out by a girl before?” I asked.

“No, but that sounds hot as fuck.” She replied.

“Candace, why don’t you show her what it’s like.” Vanessa eagerly spread her legs wide, hanging them in the air as Candace slid down her body. I watched as she pulled her panties to the side and pressed her face against Vanessa’s bare crotch.

She immediately shot her head back into the couch.

“Oh fuck! Holy fuck! Fuck, she’s fucking good!” Vanessa cried out, grabbing Candace’s head.

“I told you.” I replied.

“Oh fuck yeah bitch. Eat that fucking pussy. Eat that fucking pussy you fucking slut. Fuck, you’re fucking amazing at that!” Vanessa moaned, grabbing Candace’s head and bucking her hips against it.

“Yeah? You like it?” I asked.

“Fuck yeah I like it. Can I borrow her, like, every night? Fuck, if I could get my pussy at like this I don’t know if I’d ever need dick again!” Vanessa exclaimed.

“Wow, that’s quite a compliment, isn’t it?” Candace looked up from between Vanessa’s thighs and shot me a sarcastic look.

“Bitch, don’t stop! I didn’t tell you to stop!” Vanessa screamed, shoving Candace’s head down between her legs.

“Wow, you do like it!” I laughed.

“Fuck, she’s fucking amazing! I’m gonna have to fucking switch teams or something. Shit! Damn I’ve been fucking missing out!”

“Are you jealous?” I asked, looking at Amber.

“A little. Your dick feels really fucking good though.” Amber panted.

“I’m sure Candace would be happy to give you a working over later.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m gonna get it soon though.”

“Oh don’t worry sweetie, it’s gonna be a long night.” I grinned.

Amber nodded and I grabbed her around the waist and then stood up. I flipped her around so she was bent over the couch and then mounted her roughly from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.